Men in women's bathrooms

1. Right. We need to hand such children over to enlightened liberals, who will teach them that there's no difference between boys and girls, and that there's nothing wrong with a strange middle-aged man waving his dick around in a women's room in front of an eight-year-old girl; and that any girl who is uncomfortable with that is just a hateful transphobic bigot who deserve to be raped.

No one, man or woman, is exposing their naughty bits to children in the women's washrooms. What part of this do you not understand? The transgendered person doesn't even want you to know she/he has a dick. She/he just wants to pee, wash up and leave - just like the rest of us.

When I recognize that there's a tranny in the washroom with me, what I see on their face is fear: fear that they have been caught, fear that I will make a fuss. I usually try to give them a small friendly smile so they know I'm not going to out them.

If you're so all-fired up to protect women, start with the real child molesters, the rapists, the guys who hit their wives/girlfriends. Do some real good for the women in your life and stop with your paranoid delusions.

OK, another stupid as shit liberal.

The accusation is not that trans gendered people are preying on children.

The accusation is that sexual predators will claim to be trans gendered to prey on children.

How stupid are you?
    I don't get it... Don't a majority of male pedifiles molest little boys? What's to protect our 8 year old boys from these guys in the bathroom?

Don't know, pedophiles molest both sexes. If they molest boys more than girls, you want a gold star?
No I just don't understand your argument. Why would somebody need to pretend to be transgender to pray on children? And how many children are getting molested in bathrooms. Seems like we are way off path here

They won't have too. All men will be allowed in. It's how civil right work

Hundreds of thousands of women are raped, robbed, murdered, etc. in this country every year, but you blithely tell us you "don't feel afraid" of something bad happening to you. Fewer than thirty thousand people a year commit suicide by gun every year, and THAT you're terrified of to the point of rewriting the Constitution.

I don't know if the problem is that you have no concept of perspective, or if you're projecting your own mental illness and suicidal tendencies onto the rest of us.

I'm not an American. It's not my Constitution. I live in Canada. Where handguns are illegal, and doors aren't locked.

Americans are the most fearful, paranoid, people on the planet. Guns don't keep you safe. It's an illusion. Guns escalate dangerous situations. If guns kept you safe, the US would be the safest country on the planet, instead of the most dangerous First World Country in the world.

If you don't live and have never lived in America, what arrogant delusion convinces you that you have any insight or input into who we are or how we run our country that would be of interest to anyone?

Do we go to Canadian boards and make pronouncements about how you should run your second-rate suburb of a country? No.

You're right: Americans are not up to your lofty standards of wonderfulness, and you should DEFINITELY take that as an indication that you should stay the fuck up there and not soil yourself with our presence.

And mind your own fucking business. If we were impressed with Canada, we'd live there.

It seems that Republicans, in general, understand the difference between boys and girls, while increasingly, Democrats do not. How mentally-defective does one have to be to not understand this distinction, or to think that one can become the other?
You hit the nail on the head... You have demonstrated the very impressive comprehension of understanding what a boy and a girl is... give yourself a round of applause... What you fail to understand is what a transexual [sic] is... wake up call... it is a real thing! They aren't witches.

Of course I know what a transsexual/transgender is. It's a mentally-ill person who believes h'orsh'/it to be of a “gender” opposite that if h'orsh'/it's actual sex. I don't claim to be an expert on psychology or psychiatry, but I know madness when I see it, and I recognize the folly and the futility of trying to treat madness as if it is equal to reason—again, something that modern “conservatives” seem to get, while modern “liberals” do not.

Those of you on the left wrong seem to think that if you treat madness as reason, or at least equal to reason, then it will somehow become reason.

Your sad, sick, pathetic little person. Trans is NOT a mental issue. Being Trans is NOT being crazy. You on the other hand hateful person whose own of brand mental issues runs long and deep.

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Freud. And we care about your "expert" psychiatric opinion because why?

What do the ACTUAL experts say?

The chickenshit ones you and your ilk bullied into lying, or the ones who actually ignore your Peter Pan "I can wish the world different" delusions?

In answer to your question, though:

Gender Identity Disorder DSM IV Diagnosis

Basically, they say they're mentally ill and need therapy. Thanks for asking.

You hit the nail on the head... You have demonstrated the very impressive comprehension of understanding what a boy and a girl is... give yourself a round of applause... What you fail to understand is what a transexual [sic] is... wake up call... it is a real thing! They aren't witches.

Of course I know what a transsexual/transgender is. It's a mentally-ill person who believes h'orsh'/it to be of a “gender” opposite that if h'orsh'/it's actual sex. I don't claim to be an expert on psychology or psychiatry, but I know madness when I see it, and I recognize the folly and the futility of trying to treat madness as if it is equal to reason—again, something that modern “conservatives” seem to get, while modern “liberals” do not.

Those of you on the left wrong seem to think that if you treat madness as reason, or at least equal to reason, then it will somehow become reason.

Your sad, sick, pathetic little person. Trans is NOT a mental issue. Being Trans is NOT being crazy. You on the other hand hateful person whose own of brand mental issues runs long and deep.

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Freud. And we care about your "expert" psychiatric opinion because why?

You Rule....
:udaman:

For asking a question the answer to which is the complete opposite of what it thinks it is?

I really can't say I completely understand what a transvestite feels but I am going to ask this question anyway. Why does one of these individuals have such an uncomfortable feeling using the restroom with people with their same equipment? Has anyone even thought of asking that question?

A Transvestite is NOT a Transsexual.

A Transvestite is typically a Man who gets pleasure from dressing up in the clothing of the opposite.

A Transexual is a person of either gender who believes he/she is physically, mentally and/or emotionally belong to the opposite sex. Man can a Transexual who knows they are a woman. A Woman can be a Transexual who knos they are a Woman.

A Transvestite will dress up in order to derive pleasure from the act of dressing up.

A Transexual is person of either gender to believe they should be of the opposite sex.

A very typical and very narrow-minded mistake by people who are very close minded and do not understand or want to understand sexual identity occurs at an early age.
I really don't care what a transvestite or transexual is. I am just curious to why a man that thanks of himself as a woman would be offended or embarrassed by using the restrooms with other men and yet individuals feel it unbelievable that others would be offended that the transexual or transvestite would be using the restroom with women. Do you feel urinals should be placed in the woman restrooms or should they be forced to squat.

Women's public restrooms have stall doors and these devices called toilets where you sit comfortably while you evacuate your bladder or bowels.

Yes, and those stalls are noticeably in a separate room, rather than right out in the hallway, for a reason.

Right. We need to hand such children over to enlightened liberals, who will teach them that there's no difference between boys and girls, and that there's nothing wrong with a strange middle-aged man waving his dick around in a women's room in front of an eight-year-old girl; and that any girl who is uncomfortable with that is just a hateful transphobic bigot who deserve to be raped.

No one, man or woman, is exposing their naughty bits to children in the women's washrooms. What part of this do you not understand? The transgendered person doesn't even want you to know she/he has a dick. She/he just wants to pee, wash up and leave - just like the rest of us.

When I recognize that there's a tranny in the washroom with me, what I see on their face is fear: fear that they have been caught, fear that I will make a fuss. I usually try to give them a small friendly smile so they know I'm not going to out them.

If you're so all-fired up to protect women, start with the real child molesters, the rapists, the guys who hit their wives/girlfriends. Do some real good for the women in your life and stop with your paranoid delusions.

Oh, yes, of course, NO ONE is preying on women and children in restrooms. Goodness, no. Just like no pedophiles ever try to become scoutmasters to get close to little children. Hell, pedophiles don't even exist, right? They're just some made-up scary story people tell themselves. And rape? That never happens. Women are just lying about it.

Dumbass, we ARE starting with real child molesters and rapists . . . by denying them a loophole they can exploit while you're more worried about the hurt feelings of a handful of nutbars than you are about the safety of women.

Exactly what are you proposing we CAN do to "start with the real child molesters and rapists", since you're all in favor of looking the other way when they follow their chosen prey into restrooms and locker rooms? Oh, wait, I forgot. That never happens.

OK, another stupid as shit liberal.

The accusation is not that trans gendered people are preying on children.

The accusation is that sexual predators will claim to be trans gendered to prey on children.

How stupid are you?

Not as stupid as you apparently. Young children do not use the washroom by themselves. Doesn't happen - not in malls, public toilets, or restaurants.

You're really stretching things here. And in any case, they're not alone in the bathroom. Anyone, man or woman, just lurking in a bathroom is going to draw attention. This isn't even a reasonable fear. You're being ridiculous.

Wrong. Sometimes, there's not a lot of choice. Amazingly enough, even in this post-liberal world, children occasionally still have active parents of the opposite gender in their lives, and go places with them. What do you suggest a father out shopping with his ten-year-old daughter do when she needs to urinate? Take her in the men's room to view all the strange men at the urinals?

I really enjoy that whole "anyone lurking in the bathroom is going to draw attention". So basically, it's all okay because as soon as they do something wrong, THEN we'll catch them. God forbid we notice and stop them before it gets to that point . . . say, when they go in the incorrect bathroom in the first place. But you would have us shrug and ignore it until AFTER the crime takes place.

Right. We need to hand such children over to enlightened liberals, who will teach them that there's no difference between boys and girls, and that there's nothing wrong with a strange middle-aged man waving his dick around in a women's room in front of an eight-year-old girl; and that any girl who is uncomfortable with that is just a hateful transphobic bigot who deserve to be raped.

Oh, yes, of course, NO ONE is preying on women and children in restrooms. Goodness, no. Just like no pedophiles ever try to become scoutmasters to get close to little children. Hell, pedophiles don't even exist, right? They're just some made-up scary story people tell themselves. And rape? That never happens. Women are just lying about it.

Dumbass, we ARE starting with real child molesters and rapists . . . by denying them a loophole they can exploit while you're more worried about the hurt feelings of a handful of nutbars than you are about the safety of women.

Exactly what are you proposing we CAN do to "start with the real child molesters and rapists", since you're all in favor of looking the other way when they follow their chosen prey into restrooms and locker rooms? Oh, wait, I forgot. That never happens.

What do child molesters following kids into washrooms have to do with a transgendered person trying to take a pee?

I said deal with real child molesters and let the transgendered people be.

No I just don't understand your argument. Why would somebody need to pretend to be transgender to pray on children? And how many children are getting molested in bathrooms. Seems like we are way off path here

So with transgender laws, let's say you are a sexual predator. You can say you were born a woman and walk in. You don't get that? seriously?"
Yeah, I don't get that... If I was a preditor that wanted to molest little kids in bathrooms I wouldn't need a law to say it was ok for me to go in. It's not like bathrooms have bouncers checking IDs at the door.... Don't you get that? It's a dumb argument

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

These transphobic bathroom laws are a solution in search of a problem.

You Rule....
:udaman:

For asking a question the answer to which is the complete opposite of what it thinks it is?

So what's the answer? What DO the actual experts say on the subject? What is the diagnosis and recommended treatment?

So with transgender laws, let's say you are a sexual predator. You can say you were born a woman and walk in. You don't get that? seriously?"
Yeah, I don't get that... If I was a preditor that wanted to molest little kids in bathrooms I wouldn't need a law to say it was ok for me to go in. It's not like bathrooms have bouncers checking IDs at the door.... Don't you get that? It's a dumb argument

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Anti trans laws don't stop that from happening. Anti Trans laws don't protect children from sexual predators. Laws that allow trans people into the restroom associated with their transitioning gender do not put children at greater risk from sexual predators, they keep trans people from being harassed and discriminated against, that's it.

17 states, DC and over 200 cities have laws that protect gender identity in public accommodation. It has not given sexual predators license to molest children in any of those places.

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

You'll be off running again now ...

What do child molesters following kids into washrooms have to do with a transgendered person trying to take a pee?

I said deal with real child molesters and let the transgendered people be.

What is nothing at all?

Zero Trans People Have Been Arrested For Bathroom Misconduct—But These Three Republicans Were

Pedophile's are NOT Trans. Pedo's are (Usually Men) who are sick, sad, pathetic people who derive sexual satisfaction from the illegal and immoral contact with underage children.

More RePugs have been arrested for sexual assault than people arrested for assaulting children in the restroom.

RePugs have no problem with people like Larry "Toe Tapper" Craig wanting to sex in a Men's Room...hell they support that kind of perversion.

RePugs have no problem with people like Mark Foley who got drunk and propositioned underage Congressional Pages. Hell....they support that kind of perversion.

RePugs have no problem with people like Jon Hinson who was arrested for engaging in oral sex in Men's Rooms in the House of Representatives....hell they support that kind of perversion.

RePugs have no problem with like Bob Allen who arrested after he agreed to pay $20.00 to an undercover cop to perform oral sex on him....Hell they support that kind of perversion.

And pray tell, how many times has a Transexual Woman (to man) or a Transexual Man (to Woman) been arrested sexual assault in a restroom....that would be fucking ZERO.

The chickenshit ones you and your ilk bullied into lying, or the ones who actually ignore your Peter Pan "I can wish the world different" delusions?

In answer to your question, though:

Gender Identity Disorder DSM IV Diagnosis

Basically, they say they're mentally ill and need therapy. Thanks for asking.

:udaman: :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Again why I don't respond to your questions and I'm going to make a point of answering them in the future even less because I'm tired of it. I'll respond to your posts, just not address your questions since you don't address mine.

You see a mans body walk into a girls bathroom. You know they are a transgender not a sexual predator ... how? Your finely tuned gadar? What if you suspect it's not a transgender? Whatha gonna do about it? Stop running and answer the question.

You do not answer the questions put to you because your a coward.

I asked the question, moron. Seawytch ran away and hid again

I've noticed the liberals on here do that a lot, they hound you with questions that you answer while asking them questions that they never answer, then when you finally say "okay I'm not answering any more questions until you start answering some of mine" they get pissed and accuse you of being a coward. LOL

Kaz, you have successfully taken this discussion to absurdity... A movement to help discrimination and inclusion for a minority group is the goal. Your pedifile fantasy has nothing to do with it. It is a non factor, not realistic, not possible that this law will enable in anyway the actions of sickos and perverts out there. You should stop while you're behind

I've noticed the liberals on here do that a lot, they hound you with questions that you answer while asking them questions that they never answer, then when you finally say "okay I'm not answering any more questions until you start answering some of mine" they get pissed and accuse you of being a coward. LOL
Have you read her questions and statements... She's in crazyville... Hard to take seriously, but I believe I've answered every on of her questions, as off topic and unrealistic as they may be

No, cutting your dick off is a solution in search of a problem.

It won't make a man a woman

They still won't have a period, won't get pregnant, endure childbirth not go though menopause.

All they are are surgically altered males.

I'd post a picture of a dead horse, but idiotWytch would beat it.

Kaz, you have successfully taken this discussion to absurdity... A movement to help discrimination and inclusion for a minority group is the goal. Your pedifile fantasy has nothing to do with it. It is a non factor, not realistic, not possible that this law will enable in anyway the actions of sickos and perverts out there. You should stop while you're behind
What's a pedifile? is that like a manicure for your toenails?

Forum List

Back