Men in women's bathrooms

I personally think that the Founding Fathers would be rolling in their graves when they if they could see the results of unrestricted gun ownership in your country. The 2nd Amendment passed before the revolver was invented, when gun ownership meant long guns.

The US government is in no danger of being attacked by hostile natives or ground forces from another country. The greatest danger faced by Americans today is mass shootings, which happen in part because of easy access to guns and ammo. And right-wing militia groups getting stupid.

There are no easy solutions, but owning a gun puts you in more danger than not owning one.

Even for a Canadian, and even for a hoplophobe, that post is spectacularly ignorant.

It is well-known that pistols were common in the time that the Bill of Rights was written, and had been for quite some time before, going back almost as far as long guns. Somewhat less well-known is the history of repeating arms and volley arms, going back for more than a century before the Constitution was written.

And far more Americans are killed or otherwise seriously harmed by diseases, or by accidents that have nothing to do with arms, than by any means having to do with arms. Even among those deaths that are connected with the use or misuse of firearms, mass shootings account for a very tiny proportion. Your statement that “The greatest danger faced by Americans today is mass shootings, which happen in part because of easy access to guns and ammo.” is ridiculous, deceitful hyperbole.

OK, another stupid as shit liberal.

The accusation is not that trans gendered people are preying on children.

The accusation is that sexual predators will claim to be trans gendered to prey on children.

How stupid are you?

Not as stupid as you apparently. Young children do not use the washroom by themselves. Doesn't happen - not in malls, public toilets, or restaurants.

You're really stretching things here. And in any case, they're not alone in the bathroom. Anyone, man or woman, just lurking in a bathroom is going to draw attention. This isn't even a reasonable fear. You're being ridiculous.

1. Right. We need to hand such children over to enlightened liberals, who will teach them that there's no difference between boys and girls, and that there's nothing wrong with a strange middle-aged man waving his dick around in a women's room in front of an eight-year-old girl; and that any girl who is uncomfortable with that is just a hateful transphobic bigot who deserve to be raped.

No one, man or woman, is exposing their naughty bits to children in the women's washrooms. What part of this do you not understand? The transgendered person doesn't even want you to know she/he has a dick. She/he just wants to pee, wash up and leave - just like the rest of us.

When I recognize that there's a tranny in the washroom with me, what I see on their face is fear: fear that they have been caught, fear that I will make a fuss. I usually try to give them a small friendly smile so they know I'm not going to out them.

If you're so all-fired up to protect women, start with the real child molesters, the rapists, the guys who hit their wives/girlfriends. Do some real good for the women in your life and stop with your paranoid delusions.

The accusation is that sexual predators will claim to be trans gendered to prey on children.

How stupid are you?
    I don't get it... Don't a majority of male pedifiles molest little boys? What's to protect our 8 year old boys from these guys in the bathroom?

Gotcha, Mrs. Mao, trying to defend yourself puts you in more risk. If we'd just let criminals blow us away and butt smack us we'd be so much safer. The great Chairman of the same name, your husband, felt the same. No one should be able to resist government with a gun. I mean defend themselves from criminals. I mean ...

Considering that only 39% of households in the US don't own guns, I would say that more people agree with me than agree with you.

Who Owns Guns in America?

http://www.vpc.org/studies/ownership.pdf

If 61% of your households don't even own a gun, and gun ownership is steadily declining, it appears that you have the minority position. I guess there's a lot more people out there who are smart enough to realize that guns put you in harms way, far more often that they will ever protect you.

You didn't draw any actual conclusion other than that Mr. Mao didn't want guns for your and his preservation

How stupid are you?

Not as stupid as you apparently. Young children do not use the washroom by themselves. Doesn't happen - not in malls, public toilets, or restaurants.

You're really stretching things here. And in any case, they're not alone in the bathroom. Anyone, man or woman, just lurking in a bathroom is going to draw attention. This isn't even a reasonable fear. You're being ridiculous.

12 year old girls don't use the bathroom by themselves? Again, you're a 30 year old Chinese propagandist in your underwear

1. Right. We need to hand such children over to enlightened liberals, who will teach them that there's no difference between boys and girls, and that there's nothing wrong with a strange middle-aged man waving his dick around in a women's room in front of an eight-year-old girl; and that any girl who is uncomfortable with that is just a hateful transphobic bigot who deserve to be raped.

No one, man or woman, is exposing their naughty bits to children in the women's washrooms. What part of this do you not understand? The transgendered person doesn't even want you to know she/he has a dick. She/he just wants to pee, wash up and leave - just like the rest of us.

When I recognize that there's a tranny in the washroom with me, what I see on their face is fear: fear that they have been caught, fear that I will make a fuss. I usually try to give them a small friendly smile so they know I'm not going to out them.

If you're so all-fired up to protect women, start with the real child molesters, the rapists, the guys who hit their wives/girlfriends. Do some real good for the women in your life and stop with your paranoid delusions.

How stupid are you?
    I don't get it... Don't a majority of male pedifiles molest little boys? What's to protect our 8 year old boys from these guys in the bathroom?

Don't know, pedophiles molest both sexes. If they molest boys more than girls, you want a gold star?

How stupid are you?

Don't know, pedophiles molest both sexes. If they molest boys more than girls, you want a gold star?
No I just don't understand your argument. Why would somebody need to pretend to be transgender to pray on children? And how many children are getting molested in bathrooms. Seems like we are way off path here

How stupid are you?

No I just don't understand your argument. Why would somebody need to pretend to be transgender to pray on children? And how many children are getting molested in bathrooms. Seems like we are way off path here

So with transgender laws, let's say you are a sexual predator. You can say you were born a woman and walk in. You don't get that? seriously?"

1. No one, man or woman, is exposing their naughty bits to children in the women's washrooms. What part of this do you not understand? The transgendered person doesn't even want you to know she/he has a dick. She/he just wants to pee, wash up and leave - just like the rest of us.

How stupid are you?

So with transgender laws, let's say you are a sexual predator. You can say you were born a woman and walk in. You don't get that? seriously?"

There are 150 registered sex offenders for every transgender. the idea of a loophole still doesn't register? Seriously"

1. No one, man or woman, is exposing their naughty bits to children in the women's washrooms. What part of this do you not understand? The transgendered person doesn't even want you to know she/he has a dick. She/he just wants to pee, wash up and leave - just like the rest of us.

How stupid are you?

Yeah, I don't get that... If I was a preditor that wanted to molest little kids in bathrooms I wouldn't need a law to say it was ok for me to go in. It's not like bathrooms have bouncers checking IDs at the door.... Don't you get that? It's a dumb argument

1. OK, another stupid as shit liberal.

How stupid are you?

Yeah, I don't get that... If I was a preditor that wanted to molest little kids in bathrooms I wouldn't need a law to say it was ok for me to go in. It's not like bathrooms have bouncers checking IDs at the door.... Don't you get that? It's a dumb argument

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral

1. I don't get it... Don't a majority of male pedifiles molest little boys? What's to protect our 8 year old boys from these guys in the bathroom?

So the idea that you as a 45 year old horn dog for children can walk past parents into bathrooms wouldn't occur to you. you mean because of the pedophile code of conduct where you swear to do no harm? No wait, that's doctors ...

You're a stupid, sick fuck. but that's between you and your God. In this life, I want to just defeat you because you're amoral
It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

It has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with reality. You are far from the realm of reality on this one. Try another discussion, you're only hurting your cause by trying to argue on its behalf.

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...

Yeah, sexual predators wouldn't lie to molest children. I mean that would be uncouth ...
Who are they lying to???? Come back to earth

OK, OK, you're right, a sexual predator wouldn't lie, I went over the edge with that one

Moron

OK, OK, you're right, a sexual predator wouldn't lie, I went over the edge with that one

Moron
For sake of argument... Sure they would lie... They would even cheat and steal... What's your point?? If a guy wanted to go in the girls room to molest little girls, who would he lie to?

Moron
For sake of argument... Sure they would lie... They would even cheat and steal... What's your point?? If a guy wanted to go in the girls room to molest little girls, who would he lie to?

OK, dumb fuck. If you disagree with me, say so straight up. But with transgender laws, a 45 year old pervert can walk past everyone and they can't say shit or he can sue them and the business. Without those laws, they can say WTF and follow him.

Again, disagree, but cut the crap you don't grasp what I said. It's simple and you're a simpleton, it's in your native language

Moron

OK, dumb fuck. If you disagree with me, say so straight up. But with transgender laws, a 45 year old pervert can walk past everyone and they can't say shit or he can sue them and the business. Without those laws, they can say WTF and follow him.

Again, disagree, but cut the crap you don't grasp what I said. It's simple and you're a simpleton, it's in your native language
So he is gonna walk past a crowd of people including parents who are standing outside a bathroom and say there's nothing y'all can do I'm a woman... They go molest all the little girls that are in the bathroom? The shit that goes on in your head is like straight out of a fucked up movie. Join us in reality when you get a free second

Moron

So he is gonna walk past a crowd of people including parents who are standing outside a bathroom and say there's nothing y'all can do I'm a woman... They go molest all the little girls that are in the bathroom? The shit that goes on in your head is like straight out of a fucked up movie. Join us in reality when you get a free second

Um ... yeah ... great argument ...

The Obamas want men to be in female bathrooms legalized so it will finally be legal for Michelle to be in there...

:lmao:

Forum List

Back