Men in women's bathrooms

I love it when idiots double up on their idocracy... I'll restate... The Tea Party is a joke. Your point is useless, its like saying the KKK was a result of the abolition of slavery , who gives a shit what wingnutz do in reaction to progressive policy??? We are constantly seeing an exchange of power in our governemnt, you putting all your eggs into a republican controlled congress which has been the worst rated in history, means nothing! Who's owned the white house for the past two terms? that better reflects the will of the people... count the votes!!! I'd actually love to see a Republican in the White House, but the GOP has failed to present any viable options. Cruz is a complete joke, he and Carly think they have the nomination when in reality hes about to get knocked out of the race tomorrow.

Your picture of the transvestite is the icing on the cake... You don't even know what a transexual is and you've displayed no understanding of the purpose of the law that you are fighting so adamantly against... What a spoon fed right wing talking point dumbshit you are!

"The Tea Party is a joke"....yeah, that's what every liberal tries to convince themselves us as they are flipping out over the American people restoring Constitutional government.

What exactly makes Ted Cruz (and I quote) "a complete joke"? The fact that he has an Ivy League education? The fact that he is one of the most articulate, bright, and rational candidates America has ever seen? Or the fact that he wants to actually uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution? I'm betting the answer is "C"!

Two epic video of the "joke" Ted Cruz. Yeah, who would want a candidate who is so bright, so calm, and has such an amazing and comprehensive plan for America that he can not only disarm angry liberals, but by the end actually convert them into supporting him??? Only an asshat liberal ideologue would hate a guy who is so good, he can convert angry Dumbocrats into voting for him:

I will admit the Cruz is a smart guy, but he lacks self awareness... I see him on the tube every day and he is completely manipulative with his messages. It literally gives me a knot in my stomach if I watch him for too long. If you don't see it then you don't see it but it's pretty damn obvious.

Did it ever occur to you that the (and I quote) "lack of self-awareness" is because he's not a dirt-bag politician trying to win people over with a fake persona, but rather just a genuine guy being himself?

And I'd love to hear your take on what is so "manipulative" about his message? All I've heard is a consistent, rational plan for America. Now, I've heard whispers that this guy is a real "a-hole". And maybe he is. Maybe he's not likable at all on a personal level. But I'd much rather have a bright, well qualified, leader who truly respects and will actually defend the Constitution who is an a-hole, than a lying, slithering snake who is likable on a personal level but is dishonest with the American people, has no plans to address issues, and usurps the Constitution because power feels so good to them.

Cruz is the epitome of a dirt bag politician with a fake persona... how do you not see that... Watch any one of his speeches or interviews.

Everything that he says about his opponents is a huge stretch of the truth and a blatant manipulation. Lets take his newest talking point. He says Trump doesn't want to build a wall or deport illegal immigrants... The foundation of Trumps campaign!!! Pick any issue, any talking point and i'll show you a manipulation of it from Cruz. It isn't hard at all.

I'm not a Trump supporter but Trump was brilliant in his Lyin' Ted label. It calls him out for exactly what he does on a regular basis. Open your eyes and ears.

So I take it you're clearly unaware of what happened with Trump and the New York Times behind closed doors? What a shame that you're not more aware of current events.

(Hint: Trump is on audio recording admitting he's never going to build a wall. But don't let that stop you - by all means, continue on with your wild beliefs).

By the way - you can't have it both ways my friend. First you say Cruz "lacks self-awareness" and then you follow that up by claiming he is a "polished, crafted, fake persona of lies". I mean, that's a complete and total contradiction. Either he has no self-awareness and he's just being genuine, or he's a dirt-bag politician who has been coached to put on a fake but polished persona. It can't be both. This is as dumb as the liberals who claim that pollution caused Global Warming and then also turned around and caused record cold weather and snow fall.

It can absolutely be both. He's a polished manipulative politician and his lack of self-awareness is in his belief that people are actually buying his BS. And as for Trump, you just made the case. Hes speeches are all about a campaign to build a wall and deport illegals. behind closed doors, in a conversation that Cruz hasn't even heard, trump is said to have admitted that there would probably be compromise on this positions and he was setting a bar for negotiations. Cruz, instead of calling him and consistent or weak on his policies just chooses to say that Donald Trump does not want to build the wall. It's a half truth manipulation of the facts, a cherry pick of the story, and one of many many many examples of what Cruz does.

"The Tea Party is a joke"....yeah, that's what every liberal tries to convince themselves us as they are flipping out over the American people restoring Constitutional government.

What exactly makes Ted Cruz (and I quote) "a complete joke"? The fact that he has an Ivy League education? The fact that he is one of the most articulate, bright, and rational candidates America has ever seen? Or the fact that he wants to actually uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution? I'm betting the answer is "C"!

Two epic video of the "joke" Ted Cruz. Yeah, who would want a candidate who is so bright, so calm, and has such an amazing and comprehensive plan for America that he can not only disarm angry liberals, but by the end actually convert them into supporting him??? Only an asshat liberal ideologue would hate a guy who is so good, he can convert angry Dumbocrats into voting for him:

I will admit the Cruz is a smart guy, but he lacks self awareness... I see him on the tube every day and he is completely manipulative with his messages. It literally gives me a knot in my stomach if I watch him for too long. If you don't see it then you don't see it but it's pretty damn obvious.

Did it ever occur to you that the (and I quote) "lack of self-awareness" is because he's not a dirt-bag politician trying to win people over with a fake persona, but rather just a genuine guy being himself?

And I'd love to hear your take on what is so "manipulative" about his message? All I've heard is a consistent, rational plan for America. Now, I've heard whispers that this guy is a real "a-hole". And maybe he is. Maybe he's not likable at all on a personal level. But I'd much rather have a bright, well qualified, leader who truly respects and will actually defend the Constitution who is an a-hole, than a lying, slithering snake who is likable on a personal level but is dishonest with the American people, has no plans to address issues, and usurps the Constitution because power feels so good to them.

Cruz is the epitome of a dirt bag politician with a fake persona... how do you not see that... Watch any one of his speeches or interviews.

Everything that he says about his opponents is a huge stretch of the truth and a blatant manipulation. Lets take his newest talking point. He says Trump doesn't want to build a wall or deport illegal immigrants... The foundation of Trumps campaign!!! Pick any issue, any talking point and i'll show you a manipulation of it from Cruz. It isn't hard at all.

I'm not a Trump supporter but Trump was brilliant in his Lyin' Ted label. It calls him out for exactly what he does on a regular basis. Open your eyes and ears.

So I take it you're clearly unaware of what happened with Trump and the New York Times behind closed doors? What a shame that you're not more aware of current events.

(Hint: Trump is on audio recording admitting he's never going to build a wall. But don't let that stop you - by all means, continue on with your wild beliefs).

By the way - you can't have it both ways my friend. First you say Cruz "lacks self-awareness" and then you follow that up by claiming he is a "polished, crafted, fake persona of lies". I mean, that's a complete and total contradiction. Either he has no self-awareness and he's just being genuine, or he's a dirt-bag politician who has been coached to put on a fake but polished persona. It can't be both. This is as dumb as the liberals who claim that pollution caused Global Warming and then also turned around and caused record cold weather and snow fall.

It can absolutely be both. He's a polished manipulative politician and his lack of self-awareness is in his belief that people are actually buying his BS. And as for Trump, you just made the case. Hes speeches are all about a campaign to build a wall and deport illegals. behind closed doors, in a conversation that Cruz hasn't even heard, trump is said to have admitted that there would probably be compromise on this positions and he was setting a bar for negotiations. Cruz, instead of calling him and consistent or weak on his policies just chooses to say that Donald Trump does not want to build the wall. It's a half truth manipulation of the facts, a cherry pick of the story, and one of many many many examples of what Cruz does.

Well you clearly missed the story then my friend. Trump didn't say he would "compromise". What he actually said is that his speeches are designed to get people whipped up into a frenzy and that he has no intentions of doing anything with regards to most of his public "plans" (including immigration). Why do you think he refuses to allow the New York Times to release the audio? If he was simply talking about "compromise" - he would be hero in the eyes of the left.

And by the way - nice attempt at trying to cover your tracks but it simply doesn't hold water. If he's a "polished, manipulative, politician" as you just stated, then he is completely "self-aware". What other believe or not (or what he thinks they believe) has nothing to do with his own awareness. I'll give you a B+ for effort, but a D- minus on creativity and content. Surely there was a better line of b.s. that you could have come up with. Of course, the best thing to do would have been to simply admit you were talking out of your ass on one of the two points. But for some reason, there isn't a big culture of honesty here on USMB. Seems like ego over rides integrity and honesty.

Well you clearly missed the story then my friend. Trump didn't say he would "compromise". What he actually said is that his speeches are designed to get people whipped up into a frenzy and that he has no intentions of doing anything with regards to most of his public "plans" (including immigration). Why do you think he refuses to allow the New York Times to release the audio? If he was simply talking about "compromise" - he would be hero in the eyes of the left.

And by the way - nice attempt at trying to cover your tracks but it simply doesn't hold water. If he's a "polished, manipulative, politician" as you just stated, then he is completely "self-aware". What other believe or not (or what he thinks they believe) has nothing to do with his own awareness. I'll give you a B+ for effort, but a D- minus on creativity and content. Surely there was a better line of b.s. that you could have come up with. Of course, the best thing to do would have been to simply admit you were talking out of your ass on one of the two points. But for some reason, there isn't a big culture of honesty here on USMB. Seems like ego over rides integrity and honesty.
Please post a link to the audio recording where Trump said that. As for cruz his lack of self-awareness comes in his assumption that people are buying his shit. He is trying to present The American people with presidential persona of a valued conservative, however most people see him as a sleazy politician. It's his language and spin. Did you happen to catch the meet the press interview between him and Chuck Todd on Sunday? He asked him the same question eight times and Cruise would not answer. That is the BS that the American people are sick of been our politics. Hillary does the same thing. Obviously some people like you don't see it, but like I said it's pretty damn obvious. Look up an interview and I'll see what I'm talking about

Please post a link to the audio recording where Trump said that. As for cruz his lack of self-awareness comes in his assumption that people are buying his shit. He is trying to present The American people with presidential persona of a valued conservative, however most people see him as a sleazy politician. It's his language and spin. Did you happen to catch the meet the press interview between him and Chuck Todd on Sunday? He asked him the same question eight times and Cruise would not answer. That is the BS that the American people are sick of been our politics. Hillary does the same thing. Obviously some people like you don't see it, but like I said it's pretty damn obvious. Look up an interview and I'll see what I'm talking about

Uh....how can I do that when Trump won't let the audio be released?

If you haven't heard it then how can you or Cruz attest to what he said? And you lecture me about honesty?? Haha

If you haven't heard it then how can you or Cruz attest to what he said? And you lecture me about honesty?? Haha

Because people who were in the room from the New York Times (not Ted Cruz) have gone on record. Again...how much are you out of the loop regarding what is going on to have missed this?

I've been peeing in public women's restrooms since I was about two or three. Not once in those 47 or 48 years have I seen another person's genitals that I wasn't in the same stall with (which happens by design, not by accident)

Now there is some vintage liberal "logic". I knew a woman who lived to be 99 (she was roughly 6 months from reaching 100). She had never been raped. Not once. So I guess rape doesn't occur and we should immediately remove all legislation forbidding rape.

You're ONE person whytchy. One. You're experience is no proof of anything in a nation of 330 million.

I know of two girls who were drugged and raped. One was at a firend's birthday party when she was 13. I know of others myself included, who have been groped on elevators or public transit. Maybe we need segregated elevators and buses? A woman was raped in a washroom in a downtown Toronto office building, where I worked, which was scary because I frequently used that washroom.

What I have never heard of or read of is a woman being sexually assaulted in a washroom by a tranny. No once, ever! Not on the news, in the newspaper, or the radio, and not in local gossip. And yet I've often seen trannies in women's washrooms. I worrty more about the toilet paper

One in three women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime. There is an epidemic of sexually assault taking place across North America and for every 1,000 rapes, one guy is arrested and convicted. This is a REAL problem which is not being addressed.

Trannies in washrooms is a made up problem which needs no solution.

Nice dodge. "Transexuals aren't violent, and therefore we should let ANY man claiming to 'feel' like a woman into women's restrooms!"

The real question is, are you ACTUALLY that fucking stupid, or are you happy for people to believe you're that stupid in order to avoid the point? Better an idiot than a coward?

I've never been murdered, robbed at gun point, victim of a home invasion, etc. Yet I'm not dumb enough to believe that my experiences represents the reality for all of humanity. As such, I carry a gun on me everywhere I go. Thank God I've never had to even think about pulling my gun (much less actually using it) - but I'm not dumb enough to believe that will always be the case in the future simply because I've been fortunate enough that it has been the case in the past.

I've never been murdered, robbed at gun point, victim of a home invasion, etc., although our home was broken into once when we weren't at home. That's why we buy insurance.

And while I take precautions to avoid being the victim of a crime, such as locking my doors when I leave the house, not walking alone in high crime areas at night, and keeping my wits about me when travelling alone, I do not, and would not ever carry a gun. I'm just not that afraid that something bad will happen to me.

Then you're a moron, and because I'm a decent person, I hope you're lucky enough to never find out just how naive and stupid you actually are on this subject.

I know that, as a leftist, you're all about the "feelz" and won't understand this, but feeling safe is not the same as being safe.

Just make all bathrooms open to everyone and don't worry about. We can allow, one person into in bathroom at a time. It may take a lot longer to use the facilities but it would solve all the issues.
Well I've said something similar a dozen times already. Because of liberals, the final solution is going to be single occupancy facilities only in the future. Which isn't a bad thing at all. It's just a shame that they are the result of such astounding stupidity.

Yeah, wait until all these sensitive feminists-with-penises start to experience the joy women already have of waiting in line, doing the pee-pee dance, while a woman is in the stall ahead of them.

I've never been murdered, robbed at gun point, victim of a home invasion, etc. Yet I'm not dumb enough to believe that my experiences represents the reality for all of humanity. As such, I carry a gun on me everywhere I go. Thank God I've never had to even think about pulling my gun (much less actually using it) - but I'm not dumb enough to believe that will always be the case in the future simply because I've been fortunate enough that it has been the case in the past.

I've never been murdered, robbed at gun point, victim of a home invasion, etc., although our home was broken into once when we weren't at home. That's why we buy insurance.

And while I take precautions to avoid being the victim of a crime, such as locking my doors when I leave the house, not walking alone in high crime areas at night, and keeping my wits about me when travelling alone, I do not, and would not ever carry a gun. I'm just not that afraid that something bad will happen to me.

Right, if you've never been attacked, there are no crime victims and we don't need guns to protect ourselves. Great argument, Mao

American fear and paranoia at it's best. No you don't need guns. 35,000 people a year die in gun violence in the US, most by suicide. You have the highest rate of gun death and gun crime in the world. And you cling to your guns like they're the answer, not the problem.

Hundreds of thousands of women are raped, robbed, murdered, etc. in this country every year, but you blithely tell us you "don't feel afraid" of something bad happening to you. Fewer than thirty thousand people a year commit suicide by gun every year, and THAT you're terrified of to the point of rewriting the Constitution.

I don't know if the problem is that you have no concept of perspective, or if you're projecting your own mental illness and suicidal tendencies onto the rest of us.

No. But I would claim that republicans are mentally defective. And challenge you to prove me wrong.

It seems that Republicans, in general, understand the difference between boys and girls, while increasingly, Democrats do not. How mentally-defective does one have to be to not understand this distinction, or to think that one can become the other?
You hit the nail on the head... You have demonstrated the very impressive comprehension of understanding what a boy and a girl is... give yourself a round of applause... What you fail to understand is what a transexual [sic] is... wake up call... it is a real thing! They aren't witches.

Of course I know what a transsexual/transgender is. It's a mentally-ill person who believes h'orsh'/it to be of a “gender” opposite that if h'orsh'/it's actual sex. I don't claim to be an expert on psychology or psychiatry, but I know madness when I see it, and I recognize the folly and the futility of trying to treat madness as if it is equal to reason—again, something that modern “conservatives” seem to get, while modern “liberals” do not.

Those of you on the left wrong seem to think that if you treat madness as reason, or at least equal to reason, then it will somehow become reason.

Your sad, sick, pathetic little person. Trans is NOT a mental issue. Being Trans is NOT being crazy. You on the other hand hateful person whose own of brand mental issues runs long and deep.

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Freud. And we care about your "expert" psychiatric opinion because why?

Because people who were in the room from the New York Times (not Ted Cruz) have gone on record. Again...how much are you out of the loop regarding what is going on to have missed this?
I've heard the story... a bunch of speculation with no hard facts. I've learned a long time ago to take EVERYTHING I hear through the media with a grain of salt. So since you are so convinced i'll ask you again... Post a link.

The wall isn't even the only issue that Cruz distorts... He does it with just about every one of his over exaggerated talking points. Yes, there is a sliver of truth which he uses as a foundation for his attacks. When questioned about it he addresses that sliver then pivots... It is so transparent

I've heard the story... a bunch of speculation with no hard facts. I've learned a long time ago to take EVERYTHING I hear through the media with a grain of salt. So since you are so convinced i'll ask you again... Post a link.

The wall isn't even the only issue that Cruz distorts... He does it with just about every one of his over exaggerated talking points. Yes, there is a sliver of truth which he uses as a foundation for his attacks. When questioned about it he addresses that sliver then pivots... It is so transparent

Please post the link showing that OJ Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. If you can't, then clearly he didn't do it :cuckoo:

You know what I learned "a long time ago" junior? Where there is smoke, there is fire. And considering Donald Trump's loooooong history of lying and flipping positions based on who his audience was, I think we can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's more likely Donald said this than it is that OJ Simpson was responsible for the double homicide.

Please post the link showing that OJ Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. If you can't, then clearly he didn't do it :cuckoo:

You know what I learned "a long time ago" junior? Where there is smoke, there is fire. And considering Donald Trump's loooooong history of lying and flipping positions based on who his audience was, I think we can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's more likely Donald said this than it is that OJ Simpson was responsible for the double homicide.
I think what they say Trump said is completely believable, I think Trump is full of shit on most the stuff that he says. However, Cruz is running from president... He is making claims on National TV about unsubstantiated things that he heard Trump said through the rumor mill. He is presenting these things as facts to try and convince voters that they are idiots for supporting Trump. The fact that you are so convinced on Trumps anti-wall stance just shows the effectiveness that the media and people like Ted Cruz have on the public drones that listen to their manipulative talking points. I know you know i'm right, i don't expect you to admit it, thats fine... It is sad that our media and world leaders have stooped to this level. There was a day that honesty and integrity were traits that these groups aspired to achieve.

Hundreds of thousands of women are raped, robbed, murdered, etc. in this country every year, but you blithely tell us you "don't feel afraid" of something bad happening to you. Fewer than thirty thousand people a year commit suicide by gun every year, and THAT you're terrified of to the point of rewriting the Constitution.

I don't know if the problem is that you have no concept of perspective, or if you're projecting your own mental illness and suicidal tendencies onto the rest of us.

I'm not an American. It's not my Constitution. I live in Canada. Where handguns are illegal, and doors aren't locked.

Americans are the most fearful, paranoid, people on the planet. Guns don't keep you safe. It's an illusion. Guns escalate dangerous situations. If guns kept you safe, the US would be the safest country on the planet, instead of the most dangerous First World Country in the world.

Right, if you've never been attacked, there are no crime victims and we don't need guns to protect ourselves. Great argument, Mao

American fear and paranoia at it's best. No you don't need guns. 35,000 people a year die in gun violence in the US, most by suicide. You have the highest rate of gun death and gun crime in the world. And you cling to your guns like they're the answer, not the problem.

1) Guns are out of control and we need to limit them because America is on a blood thirsty, violent shooting rampage
2) We don't need guns because we're perfectly safe as long as we don't do stupid things.

1) Guns emanate evil and anyone carrying them could become violent at any time for any reason
2) Cops should be the only ones with guns because then we are safe

1) Cops should be the only ones with guns because then we are safe
2) Cops murder blacks because they're a bunch of racist bigots

Liberalism, the ability to simultaneously believe completely contradictory statements

No. But I would claim that republicans are mentally defective. And challenge you to prove me wrong.

It seems that Republicans, in general, understand the difference between boys and girls, while increasingly, Democrats do not. How mentally-defective does one have to be to not understand this distinction, or to think that one can become the other?
You hit the nail on the head... You have demonstrated the very impressive comprehension of understanding what a boy and a girl is... give yourself a round of applause... What you fail to understand is what a transexual [sic] is... wake up call... it is a real thing! They aren't witches.

Of course I know what a transsexual/transgender is. It's a mentally-ill person who believes h'orsh'/it to be of a “gender” opposite that if h'orsh'/it's actual sex. I don't claim to be an expert on psychology or psychiatry, but I know madness when I see it, and I recognize the folly and the futility of trying to treat madness as if it is equal to reason—again, something that modern “conservatives” seem to get, while modern “liberals” do not.

Those of you on the left wrong seem to think that if you treat madness as reason, or at least equal to reason, then it will somehow become reason.

Your sad, sick, pathetic little person. Trans is NOT a mental issue. Being Trans is NOT being crazy. You on the other hand hateful person whose own of brand mental issues runs long and deep.

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Freud. And we care about your "expert" psychiatric opinion because why?
Cecil, please tell Dr Dumbo that denying reality is one symptom of madness.Denying what physically defines male and female or applying

Another symptom is trying to entice people to "play along" since deep down need constant reinforcement of their fantasy.

Another is physical mutilation of the body due to "advance disagreement" of their physical body.

Understand, the whole concept of "dress up" and "sex changes" are all devices for the individual to reinforce their fantasy by way of deceit! However, there is a social danger if the person they deceived finds out the truth after sometime in a relationship with the transexual Individual.

Unlikely is the case where the deeply invested transexual will admit their true sex at birth. How can one tell the truth if it undermines their deceit?

What do the ACTUAL experts say?

I'm not an American. It's not my Constitution. I live in Canada. Where handguns are illegal, and doors aren't locked.

Americans are the most fearful, paranoid, people on the planet. Guns don't keep you safe. It's an illusion. Guns escalate dangerous situations. If guns kept you safe, the US would be the safest country on the planet, instead of the most dangerous First World Country in the world.

The United States was founded in violent defiance and rebellion against a horrendous tyrant.

Canada was founded in cowering and grovelling before that very same tyrant.

More than two centuries later, the difference that this has made can still be clearly seen.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! — Samuel Adams​

What do the ACTUAL experts say?

You Rule....
:udaman:

Forum List

Back