Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinal cakes stupid. They have stalls.

A tranny can't go into the boys room.

And you're picking up the billions of $$$$$ that's gonna cost?

The alternative is what? Allowing men dressed as women into female bathrooms, which is something that I'm completely against.

Peckers go in one room, coochies go in the other. Not that tough.

We have hate crime laws that would cover any other possible problems.

Businesses already have the right to add unisex, many do. A mandate to add to public however would cost billions.

Well then society will just have to forcefully say no to men entering female bathrooms, the Transgenders and their Leftist cheerleaders are in the minority, I cannot believe the majority of any nations population is for supporting men entering female bathrooms.

So, society will just forcefully have to tell them to get lost, because if not, they're going to keep forcing this perversion on society until society just gets fed up of the whining and caves.

I think the truth is that most believe as you do.

I think so as well.

Have you noticed that not once in any of these now frequent threads about this issue, have any of the Leftists given an adequate argument for WHY men should be allowed to enter female bathrooms?

All we get is the usual rambling and then the inevitable name calling.

We can completely and adequately articulate why we DON'T want males entering female bathrooms.

This poll shows only 26% of Americans find transgenders in the restroom not associated with their birth sex a good idea.

That's pretty damning

Poll Shows The Majority Of Americans Oppose Transgender People Using Preferred Bathroom

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Men's bathrooms have stalls too.........dumb ass..........:ack-1:

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?
Are men allowed in women's restrooms where you live?
If they are, what will you do?
If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom. Get over it.

Are you worrying about hetero peeping tom pervs?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

If you are dressed like a woman that's not an option. Want to have tranny bathrooms?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

And I understand your desire to corner a tranny in the men's bathroom. Not gonna happen

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

If you are dressed like a woman that's not an option. Want to have tranny bathrooms?
Put one of these out in front of the store........and :anj_stfu:

porta-potty.jpg

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

The Leftists have now reached such a level of sheer craziness, their attempts at reasoning this entire issue have become bizarre and increasingly hysterical.

Maybe they think that if they keep repeating this stuff nearly 24/7, that they'll drive us as crazy as they are and we'll just all agree that yes, a man with a penis can ALSO be a woman and as such can enter female bathrooms....and that day is night, up is down and left is right.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

And I understand your desire to corner a tranny in the men's bathroom. Not gonna happen

Huh? :uhoh3:

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?

"If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom."

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?

The alternative is what? Allowing men dressed as women into female bathrooms, which is something that I'm completely against.

Businesses already have the right to add unisex, many do. A mandate to add to public however would cost billions.

Well then society will just have to forcefully say no to men entering female bathrooms, the Transgenders and their Leftist cheerleaders are in the minority, I cannot believe the majority of any nations population is for supporting men entering female bathrooms.

So, society will just forcefully have to tell them to get lost, because if not, they're going to keep forcing this perversion on society until society just gets fed up of the whining and caves.

I think so as well.

Have you noticed that not once in any of these now frequent threads about this issue, have any of the Leftists given an adequate argument for WHY men should be allowed to enter female bathrooms?

We can completely and adequately articulate why we DON'T want males entering female bathrooms.

This poll shows only 26% of Americans find transgenders in the restroom not associated with their birth sex a good idea.

That's pretty damning

Poll Shows The Majority Of Americans Oppose Transgender People Using Preferred Bathroom
Look how different we felt after a few years on gay marriage. Once people get all the facts on this they won't want tranny bathrooms and what they are worried about is pervert men dressing up as women to go peep on women. If that happens the guys a sex offender. That's not the same thing here

I think so as well.

That's pretty damning

Look how different we felt after a few years on gay marriage. Once people get all the facts on this they won't want tranny bathrooms and what they are worried about is pervert men dressing up as women to go peep on women. If that happens the guys a sex offender. That's not the same thing here

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

You Republicans express your sick sexual fantasies as phony moral outrage. What you really want is chicks with dicks in the men's room in hopes that they will let you blow them. You Republicans are SOOOO "Trans"parent.

I think so as well.

That's pretty damning

Huh? :uhoh3:

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

You Republicans express your sick sexual fantasies as phony moral outrage. What you really want is chicks with dicks in the men's room in hopes that they will let you blow them. You Republicans are SOOOO "Trans"parent.

WTF? What a stupid comment, are you in competition with Sealybobo or something?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.
The problem is the dress and makeup do not change the biological construction of the person. Therefore we will go by that...
Male parts use the men's room without regard to the covering.
BTW genius. The clothing is immaterial. The laws speak only to "gender identity"...So, the Pandora's box here is any man or boy can walk into the women's facility and claim that for the moment " I identify as female"...And there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Once again, the left wing's zealous pursuit of total equality of outcome results in the trampling of the laws of unintended consequences.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So how do you know who's a real Transgender and who's just a male pervert pretending to be Transgender?

Also we're not just talking about "perv's with cameras", we're talking about men with a PENIS entering female bathrooms, so it's not just about filming....it's about potential raping.

Being a Leftist I just don't expect you to understand this.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

The Leftists have now reached such a level of sheer craziness, their attempts at reasoning this entire issue have become bizarre and increasingly hysterical.

Maybe they think that if they keep repeating this stuff nearly 24/7, that they'll drive us as crazy as they are and we'll just all agree that yes, a man with a penis can ALSO be a woman and as such can enter female bathrooms....and that day is night, up is down and left is right.
I got lots of other things to worry about. A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom. Do you want a penis checker at the door?

Forum List

Back