Men in women's bathrooms

Early American gender neutral toilet..
c4e3ec9b6941566ea6cfbbff66df68ae.jpg

the vast majority of outhouses that were on public property had one for men and one for women. As usual, your ignorance is your most outstanding quality.
The one at the church I attended as a small boy did not..
That only accommodates one person at a time, right?

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...

And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...

Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...

What? You are going to just wait and laugh? Not gonna be doing the beating? What kind of pervert enabler are you?

The drama with which you dummies plod through life has got to be taxing. How can you get out of bed each day...knowing that the gays and the trannies are gonna be demanding their equal rights? When are you going to get your country back?

...What? You are going to just wait and laugh?...
Absolutely.

...Not gonna be doing the beating?...
Nope. just gonna sit back and watch the fun.

... What kind of pervert enabler are you?...
That's YOUR side of the street, not mine.

...The drama with which you dummies plod through life has got to be taxing. How can you get out of bed each day...knowing that the gays and the trannies are gonna be demanding their equal rights? When are you going to get your country back?
(yawn) ... back to the Kiddie Table with you, Princess.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Womens bathrooms have stalls not urinals so no one will see a dick being whipped out
And you know this how?
This is new ground we're covering here.

Think about it. How is a girl going to piss in a urinal?

Women's rest rooms have stalls with doors that lock it's not a room full of toilets all lines up against a wall

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Womens bathrooms have stalls not urinals so no one will see a dick being whipped out
And you know this how?

Women's rest rooms have stalls with doors that lock it's not a room full of toilets all lines up against a wall

You are making sense here. Are you by any chance in opposition to the laws that require people to use facilities according to their birth certificate?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
And you know this how?

You are making sense here. Are you by any chance in opposition to the laws that require people to use facilities according to their birth certificate?

According to most codes, if men are allowed in woman's toilets, and the men's rooms have urinals, so must the woman's.

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.

Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.

Only Transgenders who have had the full sex change ie. dick chopped off.

If a Transgender still has a dick, they should never be allowed in female bathrooms....because they are still full men.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Your scenario could never happen. Women's washrooms have stalls, with doors. If the girls is washing her hands, she's nowhere near the stalls.

The transgender woman goes in the stall, closes the door and sits down just like the rest of the women.

And you're an idiot.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
And you know this how?

Exactly, it's impossible for us to urinate in an urinal.

How does one know that any given man in a woman's restroom is not transgender. By default, wouldn't any man in that room be transgender?

Are we going to have to have a shrink at the door of every restroom?

How can there be such a thing as gender neutral? You are either male or female.

It's just basic biology, it's so basic that the idiotic Leftists can't understand it.

Yes there isn't any such thing as Gender Neutral....there are only two sexes, male and female.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Your scenario could never happen. Women's washrooms have stalls, with doors. If the girls is washing her hands, she's nowhere near the stalls.

The transgender woman goes in the stall, closes the door and sits down just like the rest of the women.

And you're an idiot.

Take the door off of your homes restroom and replace it with one that's in most public bathrooms. Then invite your family and friends over for the day.

Report back

Incorrect.

Worrying about a transgendered woman molesting your daughter is not a legitimate concern. It is hair-on-fire-scare tactics.

Can you articulate a legitimate concern regarding this issue that does not involve labeling every trans person as a child molester or pervert?

There is no such thing at all in the real world as we know it as "transgendered woman". There are only men and women. There are some men who do horrible things to themselves and live in delusional states of fantasy. But that's not any of our legal obligation to play along and let them have access to restrooms and showers where our little girls go.

Game over. You lose. Delusions are not making law anymore. Tough shit.

Haven't I told you that I think you are a very strange bird? marriage equality is law......religious nutbags are dying off and young people are fine with anyone's sexuality. It is you who have lost.
It's the country as a whole that has lost. As we slide further and further into this cesspool if immoral sewage, the country weakens. You'll see.

Which is what occured in previous Civilisations, from Sodom and Gomorrah to Ancient Greece to Ancient Rome. They all legalised all manner of perversions, leading to the weakening of society in general, which then lead to the collapse of their whole Civilisation.

Early American gender neutral toilet..
c4e3ec9b6941566ea6cfbbff66df68ae.jpg

the vast majority of outhouses that were on public property had one for men and one for women. As usual, your ignorance is your most outstanding quality.
The one at the church I attended as a small boy did not..
That only accommodates one person at a time, right?

My goodness, accommodating only one person at a time, such outrageous discrimination :rolleyes-41:

This entire issue is ridiculous, there are such things as Uni-Sex Bathrooms.

Therefore all we have to do is provide more Uni-Sex Bathrooms, and then male bathrooms can be 100% male and female bathrooms can be 100% female and the Transgenders can use the Uni-Sex Bathrooms.

Forum List

Back