Men in women's bathrooms

trans-restroom.jpg

transgender-750.jpg

This entire issue is ridiculous, there are such things as Uni-Sex Bathrooms.

Therefore all we have to do is provide more Uni-Sex Bathrooms, and then male bathrooms can be 100% male and female bathrooms can be 100% female and the Transgenders can use the Uni-Sex Bathrooms.

And you're picking up the billions of $$$$$ that's gonna cost?

Therefore all we have to do is provide more Uni-Sex Bathrooms, and then male bathrooms can be 100% male and female bathrooms can be 100% female and the Transgenders can use the Uni-Sex Bathrooms.
It is insane that we are even have to talk about it...................It is a very small portion of the population pushing the hell out of it..........and like the True Zombies the Liberals are.......they want to champion it.......

Liberals are the CHAMPIONS of the Perverts of this world...................They are ridiculous.............Of course adding the extra bathrooms across the entire country is expensive to accommodate this BS .......................

Up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left in a liberal world,.

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.
If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.

The alternative is what? Allowing men dressed as women into female bathrooms, which is something that I'm completely against.

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.

The question that should be asked, why can't Leftists understand this?

The alternative is what? Allowing men dressed as women into female bathrooms, which is something that I'm completely against.

Peckers go in one room, coochies go in the other. Not that tough.

We have hate crime laws that would cover any other possible problems.

Businesses already have the right to add unisex, many do. A mandate to add to public however would cost billions.

Businesses already have the right to add unisex, many do. A mandate to add to public however would cost billions.

Well then society will just have to forcefully say no to men entering female bathrooms, the Transgenders and their Leftist cheerleaders are in the minority, I cannot believe the majority of any nations population is for supporting men entering female bathrooms.

So, society will just forcefully have to tell them to get lost, because if not, they're going to keep forcing this perversion on society until society just gets fed up of the whining and caves.

Correction

If you were born with a penis, you are a male

If you were born with a vagina, you are a female

Intrasex if your birth doctor said both or Could not tell. Only intrasex has a choice in their sexual identities.

Transexuals need a psychologist! They deny reality.

Correction

If you were born with a penis, you are a male

If you were born with a vagina, you are a female

Intrasex if your birth doctor said both or Could not tell. Only intrasex has a choice in their sexual identities.

Transexuals need a psychologist! They deny reality.

"They deny reality."

Which is why the Leftists love them, because Leftists deny reality living in that fantasy bubble that they do.

Well then society will just have to forcefully say no to men entering female bathrooms, the Transgenders and their Leftist cheerleaders are in the minority, I cannot believe the majority of any nations population is for supporting men entering female bathrooms.

So, society will just forcefully have to tell them to get lost, because if not, they're going to keep forcing this perversion on society until society just gets fed up of the whining and caves.

I think the truth is that most believe as you do.

I have nothing against lgbt people but I do not want men in the women's 'restrooms' (why are they called that, btw) however they are attired:

...While many transgender people pose no physical threat, the fact is sexual predators cannot be distinguished from other males because all a man has to say is “I identify as a woman” to use the bathroom. There is simply no way to weed out the true transgender person from those who aren’t....

Keep Your Man Parts Out Of My Bathroom

I think the truth is that most believe as you do.

I think so as well.

Have you noticed that not once in any of these now frequent threads about this issue, have any of the Leftists given an adequate argument for WHY men should be allowed to enter female bathrooms?

All we get is the usual rambling and then the inevitable name calling.

We can completely and adequately articulate why we DON'T want males entering female bathrooms.

You're deluding yourself... ignorance is bliss... please continue to believe that your view is dominant...

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?
Are men allowed in women's restrooms where you live?
If they are, what will you do?

Forum List

Back