Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinal cakes stupid. They have stalls.

A tranny can't go into the boys room.
Men's bathrooms have stalls too.........dumb ass..........:ack-1:

The Leftists have now reached such a level of sheer craziness, their attempts at reasoning this entire issue have become bizarre and increasingly hysterical.

Maybe they think that if they keep repeating this stuff nearly 24/7, that they'll drive us as crazy as they are and we'll just all agree that yes, a man with a penis can ALSO be a woman and as such can enter female bathrooms....and that day is night, up is down and left is right.
I got lots of other things to worry about. A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom. Do you want a penis checker at the door?

"A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom."

There's no such thing as a woman with a penis, if you have a penis you're a man.

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.
The problem is the dress and makeup do not change the biological construction of the person. Therefore we will go by that...
Male parts use the men's room without regard to the covering.
BTW genius. The clothing is immaterial. The laws speak only to "gender identity"...So, the Pandora's box here is any man or boy can walk into the women's facility and claim that for the moment " I identify as female"...And there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Once again, the left wing's zealous pursuit of total equality of outcome results in the trampling of the laws of unintended consequences.
Sorry but yea you are wrong. It's just a bathroom. What's the negative here? Who cares, the guy with the 8 year old girl? A flasher should be caught. Stranger danger! But anyone who looks like a girl can use the little ladies room

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

The problem is the dress and makeup do not change the biological construction of the person. Therefore we will go by that...
BTW genius. The clothing is immaterial. The laws speak only to "gender identity"...So, the Pandora's box here is any man or boy can walk into the women's facility and claim that for the moment " I identify as female"...And there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Once again, the left wing's zealous pursuit of total equality of outcome results in the trampling of the laws of unintended consequences.
Sorry but yea you are wrong. It's just a bathroom. What's the negative here? Who cares, the guy with the 8 year old girl? A flasher should be caught. Stranger danger! But anyone who looks like a girl can use the little ladies room
puppy-really-gif.gif

"A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom."

This amazingly crazy and biologically inaccurate statement of yours, it's just so out there, that I've chosen it as my sig line....

I'm not left wing.
Biological Sex and Gender are different. Gender is the issue.

Now let me ask you, because you're the one going down this logical fail hole:
You claim because some guy could maybe abuse this and claim something to do something nefarious, we should consider all people as nefarious actors and deny them, for the children.

Gee, isn't that the argument for gun control? We cannot trust people with guns, because people will do bad things, so we have to deny everyone guns?

Since you seem OH so concerned about "Left wing Zealots" and what they do, you sure do love their logic when it suits your narrow minded prejudices.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?
Are men allowed in women's restrooms where you live?
If they are, what will you do?
If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom. Get over it.

Are you worrying about hetero peeping tom pervs?

"If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom."

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So how do you know who's a real Transgender and who's just a male pervert pretending to be Transgender?

Also we're not just talking about "perv's with cameras", we're talking about men with a PENIS entering female bathrooms, so it's not just about filming....it's about potential raping.

Being a Leftist I just don't expect you to understand this.
A public bathroom? Someone crazy enough to do that in a public place doesnt need to dress up as a woman. If someone walks in or hears being dressed as a woman aint voing to matter.

A man could dress up as a woman and go into a bathroom and rape a woman. You're saying you would like to punish trannys because of perverts. If you catch a suspicious perv in the bathroom leave and tell the manager. But if a trannys peeing leave them alone

Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So how do you know who's a real Transgender and who's just a male pervert pretending to be Transgender?

Also we're not just talking about "perv's with cameras", we're talking about men with a PENIS entering female bathrooms, so it's not just about filming....it's about potential raping.

Being a Leftist I just don't expect you to understand this.
A public bathroom? Someone crazy enough to do that in a public place doesnt need to dress up as a woman. If someone walks in or hears being dressed as a woman aint voing to matter.

A man could dress up as a woman and go into a bathroom and rape a woman. You're saying you would like to punish trannys because of perverts. If you catch a suspicious perv in the bathroom leave and tell the manager. But if a trannys peeing leave them alone

Yes but the difference is, you Leftists want to legalise it, a perverts charter.

It is insane that we are even have to talk about it...................It is a very small portion of the population pushing the hell out of it..........and like the True Zombies the Liberals are.......they want to champion it.......

Liberals are the CHAMPIONS of the Perverts of this world...................They are ridiculous.............Of course adding the extra bathrooms across the entire country is expensive to accommodate this BS .......................

Up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left in a liberal world,.

If we allow people to own guns, someone might shoot another person, we need to deny people guns.

Oh wait, that sounds like you!

We can't let biological males in the women's restroom, one of those Transgender might really be a man pretending so he can do something bad! We must deny all of them!!

Funny how you embrace the dialogical thinking of the left you so claim to be against.

You're deluding yourself... ignorance is bliss... please continue to believe that your view is dominant...
I'm trans, never been attacked for using the ladies room. And I'm armed so I do hope I don't run into some idiot like you that forces me to defend myself.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Is he peeing in the sink?

If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.
Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?

It is insane that we are even have to talk about it...................It is a very small portion of the population pushing the hell out of it..........and like the True Zombies the Liberals are.......they want to champion it.......

Liberals are the CHAMPIONS of the Perverts of this world...................They are ridiculous.............Of course adding the extra bathrooms across the entire country is expensive to accommodate this BS .......................

If we allow people to own guns, someone might shoot another person, we need to deny people guns.

We can't let biological males in the women's restroom, one of those Transgender might really be a man pretending so he can do something bad! We must deny all of them!!

Funny how you embrace the dialogical thinking of the left you so claim to be against.
In the spirit of the Porkys clip I showed earlier.

If you have a Tally Wacker use the mens......

If you don't go to the women's bathroom.......

How does one know that any given man in a woman's restroom is not transgender. By default, wouldn't any man in that room be transgender?

Are we going to have to have a shrink at the door of every restroom?
How do we know any gun owner isn't a psycho about to go on a shooting spree, we need to deny guns to everyone.

Your logic is fail.

Sorry, I can't. Not in a dress, not with cleavage. It'd be inappropriate.

non gender bathrooms allow parents to go in with opposite sex kids what could be safer?

I don't want other males in the bathroom my daughter is using.

Nor do I, and I would not live somewhere
OK with you?
This country is fucked.

How would you feel,about your 8 year old son in a bathroom with a gay man?

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

So, remove your homes bathroom door, install in its place a door like those found in the common public restroom stalls, invite your friends and families over (I suggest serving high fiber meal), and report back to us the comments you get.

Only Transgenders who have had the full sex change ie. dick chopped off.

If a Transgender still has a dick, they should never be allowed in female bathrooms....because they are still full men.
That's the most asinine and ignorant statement on here. First the dick isn't "Chopped off" but that's another story. Secondly a pre-op Transwoman generally would cause a ruckus in the "Mens" room.

Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?

Sorry, I can't. Not in a dress, not with cleavage. It'd be inappropriate.
So do you like women or men......or both..................

I still stand by the tally wacker position..................

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms don't have urinal cakes stupid. They have stalls.

A tranny can't go into the boys room.
Men's bathrooms have stalls too.........dumb ass..........:ack-1:

The Leftists have now reached such a level of sheer craziness, their attempts at reasoning this entire issue have become bizarre and increasingly hysterical.

Maybe they think that if they keep repeating this stuff nearly 24/7, that they'll drive us as crazy as they are and we'll just all agree that yes, a man with a penis can ALSO be a woman and as such can enter female bathrooms....and that day is night, up is down and left is right.
I got lots of other things to worry about. A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom. Do you want a penis checker at the door?

Do you want shrinks at the doors?

Forum List

Back