Men in women's bathrooms

If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.
Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?
You need a 50DD bra??? Whaaaaaat?
Yeah... actually 1 year on hormones. My old bra's were not fitting wife so the wife measured me, right now that's the measurements. It's more due to large chest (ribs) then cup size, it's not as impressive as it sounds. HOWEVER I do need a bra, so how can I use the ladies room?
1 year on hormones.....................LOL

Trying to get big tits with a Wanker hanging..............

It's okay, bigotry is part of life. I'm a big girl I can handle the mental midgets like yourself.

Big Girl taking Hormones with a Wanker.
1288388_roflmao_gif3c27b0c44b9f840665edd9a2d24b57f3.gif

If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.
Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?
You need a 50DD bra??? Whaaaaaat?
Yeah... actually 1 year on hormones. My old bra's were not fitting wife so the wife measured me, right now that's the measurements. It's more due to large chest (ribs) then cup size, it's not as impressive as it sounds. HOWEVER I do need a bra, so how can I use the ladies room?
1 year on hormones.....................LOL

Trying to get big tits with a Wanker hanging..............

It's okay, bigotry is part of life. I'm a big girl I can handle the mental midgets like yourself.

Dudes a tranny and calling others mental midgets.

You can't make this shit up folks

Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?[/QUOTE]
I do have some sympathy with you, but on the other hand, It's not my fault you're a man wearing a dress. If you really look like woman, the men probably won't care. Women do like to keep their bathrooms free of strange (as in Unknown) men. It's the only 'private' public place for women and girls. I don't want men in them regardless of what they are wearing, or how they are identifying that day. I see people keep bringing up the gay marriage thing. I'm not opposed to that and I don't care what lbgt people do, I just don't want men in the ladies room.[/QUOTE]
Well you wouldn't know I was male between the legs so it's all good. Trust me I don't want "MEN" in the ladies room either.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

What a false and pathetic narrative. This has nothing to do with "homophobia" and everything to do with keeping women and children safe from these deviant sexual predators.

Why is it when you people get your ass handed to you in a debate you resort to screaming "racism" or "homophobe" like an immature 8 year old who can't handle losing?

Dudes a tranny and calling others mental midgets.

You can't make this shit up folks
When one is in a discussion with an ignorant bigot, like yourself it's a basic truth. Like a KKK goon or a Stormfronter, people like you are mental midgets, to be swept aside by compassion, education and understanding.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

What a false and pathetic narrative. This has nothing to do with "homophobia" and everything to do with keeping women and children safe from these deviant sexual predators.

Why is it when you people get your ass handed to you in a debate you resort to screaming "racism" or "homophobe" like an immature 8 year old who can't handle losing?
Why is it people like you think your bigotry is valid?

You notice it's only the perverts of the DemoRAT party pushing this!

Transgen-600-CI-1.jpg
That's the same logic as:

"Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!"
Myth #6 - "Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!" | Buckeye Firearms Association

Guess, what... you argue like a liberal.

No QUEER, it comes down to ethics, morals and principles that have been an established part of civilization.... you PERVERTS want to change that, you will meet resistance from many people, and BTW, I'm an agnostic with NO RELIGIOUS beliefs on the matter!
Where did I mention religion? I didn't. You're arguing like a liberal; a position of fear and ignorance, bigotry and cowardice, intellectually vapid position.

And you Huggy Bear, argue like a unethical pervert, which you admit you are. It's YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM, not the public's, that YOU have to deal with. You think the public will stand for what 1/100 of 1% of the population having your disorder is going to destroy what has traditionally, and culturally been correct since recorded history... You need to move to some NICE MUSLIM country and see how THEY treat you!

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.

Only Transgenders who have had the full sex change ie. dick chopped off.

If a Transgender still has a dick, they should never be allowed in female bathrooms....because they are still full men.
That's the most asinine and ignorant statement on here. First the dick isn't "Chopped off" but that's another story. Secondly a pre-op Transwoman generally would cause a ruckus in the "Mens" room.

Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Because historically, women are not sexual predators. Of course, being completely ignorant of the facts and history explains why you applaud and support mental illness and sexual deviance.

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.

Only Transgenders who have had the full sex change ie. dick chopped off.

If a Transgender still has a dick, they should never be allowed in female bathrooms....because they are still full men.
That's the most asinine and ignorant statement on here. First the dick isn't "Chopped off" but that's another story. Secondly a pre-op Transwoman generally would cause a ruckus in the "Mens" room.

Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?
What do you mean by 'ruckus'?

The USMB Liberals are going to start a PICTURE thread....

9IYGIr4.jpg
Admit this is what bothers you, not Bruce Jenner using the ladies room. To protect them from pervs like you who might molest them

That happens to be YOU snapping away, we already know you're a liberal; asswipe, and now we are assured you're also a pervert! You scum simply want to destroy whatever is left of this countries ethics, moral, and principles.... You also need a one way trip to Iran!

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Because historically, women are not sexual predators. Of course, being completely ignorant of the facts and history explains why you applaud and support mental illness and sexual deviance.
You assume all Trans are sexual deviants, how are you different from a Klanner?

We have a dude in here that keeps the WANKER........has a WIFE...........and is taking hormones to get big tits.........

And he.....she.......it .......says we are the ones with the problem..............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
You do realize we take hormones, wear makeup, dresses, look like any other woman right? And we're not going to the restroom to do anything different then the other ladies...

So no, your comment is ignorant, hateful.

Forum List

Back