Men in women's bathrooms

So not just a tranny, but a Lesbian as well.

Seriously, you simply can't make this shit up.
Yes, a translesbian. Married and happy.

Can you explain this, it's very confusing to I'd say 90% of people.

You were born biologically male, and you feel you were a lesbian trapped inside a male body ie. a Translesbian.

How is this even possible? I'm just confused on this stuff, could you explain?

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
You do realize we take hormones, wear makeup, dresses, look like any other woman right? And we're not going to the restroom to do anything different then the other ladies...

So no, your comment is ignorant, hateful.
You do realize that you are suffering from a severe mental illness that desperately needs genuine professional mental healthcare, right?

I'm sorry - I am not making fun of you. At all. I'm being completely serious. You need (and I encourage you to seek) the proper healthcare you need. Contrary to liberal belief - this is not a sexual issue. It is a mental health issue.

Good Lord

Tissue?
Nah, I prefer to bitch slap idiots like you. You might need tissue when I'm done though.

Go for it, you ain't a chick, so I'd have no problem
Gender and Sex are not the same thing, you have proven you are too stupid to figure this out. Not my fault your mind is limited.

You're right, Gender is what you are genetically and physically, sex is an activity to procreate the species.

Good Lord

Tissue?
Nah, I prefer to bitch slap idiots like you. You might need tissue when I'm done though.

Gender and Sex are not the same thing, you have proven you are too stupid to figure this out. Not my fault your mind is limited.
Your attitude isn't exactly helping your argument either.
Any ways, let me ask you a question.
If resources were not an issue and a third type of restroom were built for people with 'gender issues', would you be happy to use that and leave the real biological females to their own?

We have a dude in here that keeps the WANKER........has a WIFE...........and is taking hormones to get big tits.........

And he.....she.......it .......says we are the ones with the problem..............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Actually I'm taking hormones to prep for GRS. That you cannot separate Gender from Sex shows you are the one with a limited IQ.

You can change a VW to look like a Cadillac, it's still a VW.

Good Lord

Tissue?

If resources were not an issue and a third type of restroom were built for people with 'gender issues', would you be happy to use that and leave the real biological females to their own?

Of course not - because this was never about using the restroom.
Good Lord

Tissue?

Of course not - because this was never about using the restroom. This was always about people with severe sexual deviance trying to "normalize" the behavior so that they could get their kink thrill by watching women and girls go potty.

Look - nobody could possibly suffer mentally from having to use the correct facility two or three times a day for three or four minutes per time. You get in, do your business, and get out. How could that possibly harm their mental state?!?! It can't. It's not even remotely possible. If you told me I had to use the ladies restroom from now on to "prove" it, I wouldn't have the slightest mental breakdown from it. I'd go in, go the bathroom, wash my hands, and go about my day. This was always about sexual deviance and finding away to engage their deviant behavior.

Ok, I'm really getting confused now. Is your wife a woman? Is she planning on remaining a woman? Does that mean you are saying you are a man transing into a woman who will be a lesbian?

Hey join The Club of The Confused :itsok:

This is where we're at with all this Leftist perversion:

gender5.jpg

wpid-wp-1415104405265.jpeg

I know it's not practicable, but I wish their could be that third restroom Lucy mentioned earlier. Because, I've seen a lot of trans men who, despite all their efforts to look female, just look like men in women's clothing and make up. I suspect they might run into more trouble in the men's room than in the women's, and I wouldn't like that to happen to them. However, if they're men I still don't want to see them in women's restrooms. We need gender issue bathrooms too.

Ok, I'm really getting confused now. Is your wife a woman? Is she planning on remaining a woman? Does that mean you are saying you are a man transing into a woman who will be a lesbian?

Hey join The Club of The Confused :itsok:

This is where we're at with all this Leftist perversion:

gender5.jpg

wpid-wp-1415104405265.jpeg
Good lord. The mind boggles.

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
You do realize we take hormones, wear makeup, dresses, look like any other woman right? And we're not going to the restroom to do anything different then the other ladies...

So no, your comment is ignorant, hateful.

Stereotype much?

You sound ingnorant and hateful
You trying to reverse the argument, failure.

No, you made claims all stereotypic.

Don't lay anymore of your problems on me

Another EXAMPLE of a similar MENTAL DISORDER as this poster!...Simply amazing how many TRULY deranged sexual degenerates there are out in the real world....and the idiots that enable them!

• Couple allowing 52-year-old man to live as "6-year-old adopted daughter" have young children present
    Faith Presses On
    It was disturbing enough to read several months ago that a 52-year-old Canadian man left his family and was living as the "six-year-old" adopted daughter of another couple: A Canadian man who was married, with seven kids, has left his family in order to fulfill his true identity - as a six-year-old girl. In an emotional video with gay news site The Daily Xtra in collaboration with The Transgender Project, Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stef-on-knee’) Wolscht, 52, of Toronto, says she realized she was transgender - rather that simply a cross-dresser - at age 46, and split from her wife, Maria, after...
Meet the 52 Year-Old Father Who Identifies As a 6 Year-Old Girl

No SHIT...the REAL DEAL!

eye-bleach-e1449675395510-300x173.jpg

Last edited:
Another EXAMPLE of a similar MENTAL DISORDER as this poster!...Simply amazing how many TRULY deranged sexual degenerates there are out in the real world....and the idiots that enable them!

• Couple allowing 52-year-old man to live as "6-year-old adopted daughter" have young children present
    Faith Presses On
    It was disturbing enough to read several months ago that a 52-year-old Canadian man left his family and was living as the "six-year-old" adopted daughter of another couple: A Canadian man who was married, with seven kids, has left his family in order to fulfill his true identity - as a six-year-old girl. In an emotional video with gay news site The Daily Xtra in collaboration with The Transgender Project, Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stef-on-knee’) Wolscht, 52, of Toronto, says she realized she was transgender - rather that simply a cross-dresser - at age 46, and split from her wife, Maria, after...
What the hell?

Faith Presses On

Yes totally fucked up in the membrane.

I know it's not practicable, but I wish their could be that third restroom Lucy mentioned earlier. Because, I've seen a lot of trans men who, despite all their efforts to look female, just look like men in women's clothing and make up. I suspect they might run into more trouble in the men's room than in the women's, and I wouldn't like that to happen to them. However, if they're men I still don't want to see them in women's restrooms. We need gender issue bathrooms too.
It doesn't have to be a "wish" Tilly. The only solution to this problem is going to be single occupancy restrooms. That will be the future because it's the only solution to the disturbing sexual deviance of the left.

Faith Presses On
What the hell?

The Transgender thing, it's nothing to do with biologically being born in the wrong body. Gender Identity is how they feel in their minds about themselves, they feel they're a woman....it's a psychological problem, the Leftists encourage people with this mental health issue to take hormone pills and then get mutilated.

The correct manner to deal with this is to get them the psychological help they need.

It doesn't have to be a "wish" Tilly. The only solution to this problem is going to be single occupancy restrooms. That will be the future because it's the only solution to the disturbing sexual deviance of the left.

And the billions of dollars of tax money needed elsewhere will go into toilets?

Forum List

Back