Men in women's bathrooms

The same people who don't want a transgendered woman using the women's bathroom, have no objections to lesbians using the women's bathrooms while their straight wives or daughters are in there.

You keep picturing hairy men with cameras going into the ladies room. Cameras are not allowed. Nor are men who look like men.

As usual, conservatives are grossly misrepresenting what's going on here.

If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom. Get over it.

Are you worrying about hetero peeping tom pervs?

"If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom."

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So, remove your homes bathroom door, install in its place a door like those found in the common public restroom stalls, invite your friends and families over (I suggest serving high fiber meal), and report back to us the comments you get.
If I were a tranny ID shit on your dining room floor since you don't have a bathroom for me to use
If you were a tranny you wouldn't make it to my dining room, or through the front door. But you could shit in the front yard with my dogs. They won't mind. They'll just look at you kinda weird.

We have a Doberman Pinscher and a Rottweiler as guard dogs, so I don't think he'd want to try his weird toileting habits around them or they'd probably have his face off :eek-52:

We also have a Miniature Dachshund, black and tan smooth haired and extremely handsome.

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
Because women's bathrooms are sacred like marriage. 51% divorce rate..

No moron, because women's bathrooms are for women.

When are you planning on Transgendering?
If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out. Now if there's a perv dressed as a woman bothering women in the bathroom and loitering, call the cops.

If it turns out you're just picking on a tranny, a real tranny, then you might get sued. And if a liberal like me is on the jury you will pay

Good reason to shot you scumbags, amongst MANY good reasons to shot you scumbags!
I'd love to play hunger games with you

You ever shot someone FAGERAL.... Ever been in WAR and do it multiple times?.....I didn't think so, scumbag!

If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out. Now if there's a perv dressed as a woman bothering women in the bathroom and loitering, call the cops.

If it turns out you're just picking on a tranny, a real tranny, then you might get sued. And if a liberal like me is on the jury you will pay

Good reason to shot you scumbags, amongst MANY good reasons to shot you scumbags!

You ever shot someone FAGERAL.... Ever been in WAR and do it multiple times?.....I didn't think so, scumbag!
No but I'd be willing to make you my first bitch. Crossbows or muzzle loaders?

Only Transgenders who have had the full sex change ie. dick chopped off.

If a Transgender still has a dick, they should never be allowed in female bathrooms....because they are still full men.
That's the most asinine and ignorant statement on here. First the dick isn't "Chopped off" but that's another story. Secondly a pre-op Transwoman generally would cause a ruckus in the "Mens" room.

Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.

"If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out."

You're very confused about basic biology aren't you darling? As a biological female I have no balls.

Here's a man! Pregnant.....now he looks like a man, think he can use the men's room?

0023ae6962090f62b35f05.jpg

Glock 9's at 25 feet...don't want to get the mess on me!

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
How come Springsteen can refuse to work over the homosexual issue but a photographer will go to jail for refusing to photograph guys swapping spit at a homo wedding?

Glock 9's at 25 feet...don't want to get the mess on me!
No. Crossbows. I have 65 acres you start in the far right corner and I start in the far left corner and we move in on each other. You shoot and miss at 60 yards and I walk up and tell you you got a pretty mouth and you gone do some prayin and you better pray good.

Forum List

Back