Men in women's bathrooms

If a republican Congressman was caught in the women's restroom it would get 24/7 coverage.
The liberal responses in this thread are a joke
If that person was living a secret life sure. And if you caught a perv who really wasn't a tranny? And if they were bothering people? That would certainly ruin their career.

Good reason to shot you scumbags, amongst MANY good reasons to shot you scumbags!
I'd love to play hunger games with you

You ever shot someone FAGERAL.... Ever been in WAR and do it multiple times?.....I didn't think so, scumbag!
No but I'd be willing to make you my first bitch. Crossbows or muzzle loaders?

Glock 9's at 25 feet...don't want to get the mess on me!
No. Crossbows. I have 65 acres you start in the far right corner and I start in the far left corner and we move in on each other. You shoot and miss at 60 yards and I walk up and tell you you got a pretty mouth and you gone do some prayin and you better pray good.

Why, do it like Aaron Burr.... be a MAN and face it, IF YOU CAN!

Good reason to shot you scumbags, amongst MANY good reasons to shot you scumbags!

You ever shot someone FAGERAL.... Ever been in WAR and do it multiple times?.....I didn't think so, scumbag!

No. Crossbows. I have 65 acres you start in the far right corner and I start in the far left corner and we move in on each other. You shoot and miss at 60 yards and I walk up and tell you you got a pretty mouth and you gone do some prayin and you better pray good.

"I walk up and tell you you got a pretty mouth and you gone do some prayin and you better pray good."

This is you....not that I'm surprised.

teeth-deliverance1.jpg

Why, do it like Aaron Burr.... be a MAN and face it, IF YOU CAN!

How can he be a MAN when he feels like a WOMAN?

If a republican Congressman was caught in the women's restroom it would get 24/7 coverage.
If that person was living a secret life sure. And if you caught a perv who really wasn't a tranny? And if they were bothering people? That would certainly ruin their career.
What difference does it make if their life is secret? Aren't you libs always telling others it's none of your business?

"I walk up and tell you you got a pretty mouth and you gone do some prayin and you better pray good."

Sealybobo in action....until it all goes horribly wrong for him:

cross-dressing-peeing.jpg

Yup, SealBoy would cozy right up next to HER!
I think we need to worry more about what homophobic assholes like you do to people like her than we do them in the ladies room. You want them back in your restroom so you can continue to victimize them. Guys like you rape gays in prison

I
What difference does it make if their life is secret? Aren't you libs always telling others it's none of your business?
If they aren't bothering anyone. Why, did your 8 year old daughter complain? Stranger danger?

I think we need to worry more about what homophobic assholes like you do to people like her than we do them in the ladies room. You want them back in your restroom so you can continue to victimize them. Guys like you rape gays in prison

"Guys like you rape gays in prison"

How do you know? Have you personally conducted a Gallup Survey on this pressing topic?

Funny, sealys posts brought Deliverance to my mind too. Banjo battle. Lol.

"Guys like you rape gays in prison"

How do you know? Have you personally conducted a Gallup Survey on this pressing topic?
A gaylup survey

Bend over Boy, AaronLeland is coming for you!

I
If they aren't bothering anyone. Why, did your 8 year old daughter complain? Stranger danger?
I don't have an 8 year old daughter and even if I did her life is none of your fucking business.

Funny, sealys posts brought Deliverance to my mind too. Banjo battle. Lol.

Duh. It's a quote from deliverance Ned beatty

Forum List

Back