Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?
Are men allowed in women's restrooms where you live?
If they are, what will you do?
If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom. Get over it.

Are you worrying about hetero peeping tom pervs?

"If I dressed up as a woman I could use the women's bathroom."

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So, remove your homes bathroom door, install in its place a door like those found in the common public restroom stalls, invite your friends and families over (I suggest serving high fiber meal), and report back to us the comments you get.
If I were a tranny ID shit on your dining room floor since you don't have a bathroom for me to use

Do you think it is fair for each jurisdiction to decide this matter for themselves?

Are you admitting something with this comment? Is this why you want men to be allowed to enter female bathrooms?
Nope. Just stating a fact. And as long as you don't catch me peeping over the stall a gal/guy should be free to go drop a duce without being harassed. But if he's some perv with a camera he's a sex offender. I knew a guy who might try to pull a stunt like that so I can see who or why people fear this. But a real tranny is going to go pee wash her hands check her makeup and leave

So, remove your homes bathroom door, install in its place a door like those found in the common public restroom stalls, invite your friends and families over (I suggest serving high fiber meal), and report back to us the comments you get.
If I were a tranny ID shit on your dining room floor since you don't have a bathroom for me to use

If you did that you'd get a severe ass kicking, followed by a shovel and bucket of soapy water to clean your crap up.

A prime example of FAGERAL mental disorder! Seems that over 90% of them are this way!

You notice it's only the perverts of the DemoRAT party pushing this!

Transgen-600-CI-1.jpg
That's the same logic as:

"Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!"
Myth #6 - "Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!" | Buckeye Firearms Association

Guess, what... you argue like a liberal.

No QUEER, it comes down to ethics, morals and principles that have been an established part of civilization.... you PERVERTS want to change that, you will meet resistance from many people, and BTW, I'm an agnostic with NO RELIGIOUS beliefs on the matter!
So you don't even have religion as an excuse for your ignorance and bigotry

If you were a tranny you wouldn't make it to my dining room, or through the front door. But you could shit in the front yard with my dogs. They won't mind. They'll just look at you kinda weird.

Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?
You need a 50DD bra??? Whaaaaaat?
Yeah... actually 1 year on hormones. My old bra's were not fitting wife so the wife measured me, right now that's the measurements. It's more due to large chest (ribs) then cup size, it's not as impressive as it sounds. HOWEVER I do need a bra, so how can I use the ladies room?
1 year on hormones.....................LOL

Trying to get big tits with a Wanker hanging..............

It's okay, bigotry is part of life. I'm a big girl I can handle the mental midgets like yourself.

Dudes a tranny and calling others mental midgets.

You can't make this shit up folks

Except for your homophobia you and Bruce Jenner agree on most everything

You notice it's only the perverts of the DemoRAT party pushing this!

Transgen-600-CI-1.jpg
That's the same logic as:

"Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!"
Myth #6 - "Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!" | Buckeye Firearms Association

Guess, what... you argue like a liberal.

No QUEER, it comes down to ethics, morals and principles that have been an established part of civilization.... you PERVERTS want to change that, you will meet resistance from many people, and BTW, I'm an agnostic with NO RELIGIOUS beliefs on the matter!
So you don't even have religion as an excuse for your ignorance and bigotry

There it is folks, we are BIGOTS from the scumbag perverts of the left....See the above cartoon for a BIGOT as defined by the anarchists of America!...What, I'm NOT a RACIST???....ASSHOLE!

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.

Only Transgenders who have had the full sex change ie. dick chopped off.

If a Transgender still has a dick, they should never be allowed in female bathrooms....because they are still full men.
That's the most asinine and ignorant statement on here. First the dick isn't "Chopped off" but that's another story. Secondly a pre-op Transwoman generally would cause a ruckus in the "Mens" room.

Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
Because women's bathrooms are sacred like marriage. 51% divorce rate..

If you were a tranny you wouldn't make it to my dining room, or through the front door. But you could shit in the front yard with my dogs. They won't mind. They'll just look at you kinda weird.

Don't do it, his shit is full of MENTAL DISORDER...wouldn't want your dogs to catch it!

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

If a Transgender still has a dick, they should never be allowed in female bathrooms....because they are still full men.
That's the most asinine and ignorant statement on here. First the dick isn't "Chopped off" but that's another story. Secondly a pre-op Transwoman generally would cause a ruckus in the "Mens" room.

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.

No moron, because women's bathrooms are for women.

When are you planning on Transgendering?

If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.
Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?
You need a 50DD bra??? Whaaaaaat?
I think.....she........hmm......he.... hmmm............it is now role playing.................

I don't believe........her........him............ummm..........Shim...........weird shit in this world nowadays.
Nothing wrong with "it", that a trip to a fundamentalist Islamic country couldn't fix...

You're deluding yourself... ignorance is bliss... please continue to believe that your view is dominant...
I'm trans, never been attacked for using the ladies room. And I'm armed so I do hope I don't run into some idiot like you that forces me to defend myself.
Well, If you're armed just use the appendage appropriate bathroom and defend yourself there.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

What about a transgender man...that used to be a woman but has had the operation and who thinks she's a man, walks in, whips his/her dick out in front of her, and takes a leak...because the law says you must go into the bathroom that corresponds to the gender on your birth certificate?
OK with you?

If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out. Now if there's a perv dressed as a woman bothering women in the bathroom and loitering, call the cops.

If it turns out you're just picking on a tranny, a real tranny, then you might get sued. And if a liberal like me is on the jury you will pay

If you catch a man dressed as a woman in the ladies room I want to see if you have the balls to call the person out. Now if there's a perv dressed as a woman bothering women in the bathroom and loitering, call the cops.

If it turns out you're just picking on a tranny, a real tranny, then you might get sued. And if a liberal like me is on the jury you will pay

Good reason to shot you scumbags, amongst MANY good reasons to shot you scumbags! About time to take back America from the assholes that want to have us, as a society commit suicide!

You're deluding yourself... ignorance is bliss... please continue to believe that your view is dominant...
I'm trans, never been attacked for using the ladies room. And I'm armed so I do hope I don't run into some idiot like you that forces me to defend myself.
Well, If you're armed just use the appendage appropriate bathroom and defend yourself there.
More dangerous for him in the men's room than 8 year old Suzie in the girls room.

Good reason to shot you scumbags, amongst MANY good reasons to shot you scumbags!
I'd love to play hunger games with you

Forum List

Back