Men in women's bathrooms

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.
If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.
Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?
You need a 50DD bra??? Whaaaaaat?

At 450 lbs I'm guessing they're size appropriate
50 - fatback, OK, but DD?

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
You do realize we take hormones, wear makeup, dresses, look like any other woman right? And we're not going to the restroom to do anything different then the other ladies...

So no, your comment is ignorant, hateful.

Stereotype much?

You sound ingnorant and hateful

We have a dude in here that keeps the WANKER........has a WIFE...........and is taking hormones to get big tits.........

And he.....she.......it .......says we are the ones with the problem..............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Actually I'm taking hormones to prep for GRS. That you cannot separate Gender from Sex shows you are the one with a limited IQ.

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Because historically, women are not sexual predators. Of course, being completely ignorant of the facts and history explains why you applaud and support mental illness and sexual deviance.
You assume all Trans are sexual deviants, how are you different from a Klanner?

What's this issue got to do with the Klan? Nothing.

So do you like women or men......or both..................

I still stand by the tally wacker position..................
Married to my wife, prior to transitioning, she's standing by me as we love each other dearly.

You wouldn't even KNOW I was male unless you looked in the stall, do you... do that?
So you are of the LGBT community and so is the wife..........Does the wife have a wanker too..........

:omg:
No, she's female. We're both pretty much rightwing, gun loving, American patriots. I'm a navy vet, she's an army brat. We make a great team.
:eusa_shifty:

Married to my wife, prior to transitioning, she's standing by me as we love each other dearly.

You wouldn't even KNOW I was male unless you looked in the stall, do you... do that?
So you are of the LGBT community and so is the wife..........Does the wife have a wanker too..........

No, she's female. We're both pretty much rightwing, gun loving, American patriots. I'm a navy vet, she's an army brat. We make a great team.
Even though I'm not American, thank you and your wife for your service to your country.

:eusa_shifty:

So not just a tranny, but a Lesbian as well.

Seriously, you simply can't make this shit up.

We have a dude in here that keeps the WANKER........has a WIFE...........and is taking hormones to get big tits.........

And he.....she.......it .......says we are the ones with the problem..............

Actually I'm taking hormones to prep for GRS. That you cannot separate Gender from Sex shows you are the one with a limited IQ.
So you are getting your Tally Wacker cut off and installing new plumbing...

:wtf:

If you have a dick, you're a guy, simple scientific fact, you want to LOB IT OFF, and graft on a vagina, and can piss through it, THEN you go to the ladies room.... until then, live with your mental illness!

That's the goal, yes. Otherwise why go through all this effort?

If you have a dick, your a guy, simple scientific fact, you want to LOB IT OFF, and graft on a vagina, and can piss through it, THEN you go to the ladies room.... until then, live with your mental illness!
You haven't a clue what you are talking about. They don't chop it off, they dont' graft a vagina on. If I look otherwise female, why the hell would I use the women's restroom because a mentally weak mind like yours cannot learn there is a difference between gender and sex?

"Why are you so ignorant to these simple facts?"

Huh? Why are the pro-Transgender cheerleaders so ignorant of basic biology ie. if you have a penis you're a man and therefore have no right to be entering a female bathroom.
You do realize we take hormones, wear makeup, dresses, look like any other woman right? And we're not going to the restroom to do anything different then the other ladies...

So no, your comment is ignorant, hateful.

Stereotype much?

You sound ingnorant and hateful
You trying to reverse the argument, failure.

That's the goal, yes. Otherwise why go through all this effort?
Suddenly you will not have a wanker so maybe nothing will be hanging anymore............now since technically you don't have one anymore you can go to the women's bathroom................LOL

Personally I think you should visit a mental institution.

If you have a dick, your a guy, simple scientific fact, you want to LOB IT OFF, and graft on a vagina, and can piss through it, THEN you go to the ladies room.... until then, live with your mental illness!
You haven't a clue what you are talking about. They don't chop it off, they dont' graft a vagina on. If I look otherwise female, why the hell would I use the women's restroom because a mentally weak mind like yours cannot learn there is a difference between gender and sex?

If you have the proper EQUIPMENT, then and only then do you use the ladies room, Sex is fucking, asswipe, gender is what you are BORN with...get it straight and stop your fucking bullshit! What's in YOUR MIND is an aboration!

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Because historically, women are not sexual predators. Of course, being completely ignorant of the facts and history explains why you applaud and support mental illness and sexual deviance.
You assume all Trans are sexual deviants, how are you different from a Klanner?
Um....becuase that is the very definition of the term "deviant". Good grief...what is wrong with you to even ask a question that absurd?!?

de·vi·ant
ˈdēvēənt/
adjective
  1. departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.
    "deviant behavior"
    synonyms: aberrant, abnormal, atypical, anomalous, irregular, nonstandard; More

Forum List

Back