Men in women's bathrooms

You notice it's only the perverts of the DemoRAT party pushing this!

Transgen-600-CI-1.jpg

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
I think you over estimate the numbers of ignorant people out there.
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...
You mistake your rage for being common, it's not. Thankfully.
If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.
Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?
You need a 50DD bra??? Whaaaaaat?

So do you like women or men......or both..................

I still stand by the tally wacker position..................
Married to my wife, prior to transitioning, she's standing by me as we love each other dearly.

You wouldn't even KNOW I was male unless you looked in the stall, do you... do that?

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...
Men shouldn't be in a woman's restroom. Transgender women however have every right to be there.
And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...
Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

If you have a penis, you are not a woman, you are a man. As a man you should not use the ladies restroom.
Even if I'm in a dress, been on Hormones and have a 50DD bra on that I NEED... I should saunter on into the mens room?
I think.....she........hmm......he.... hmmm............it is now role playing.................

I don't believe........her........him............ummm..........Shim...........weird shit in this world nowadays.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

What kind of fucking logic is that??? LMAO!!! If men didn't go into the women's restroom the father wouldn't need to go in DUMBASS. smh When she's a teenager will her father follow her everywhere? You Liberals are so fucking stupid.

It is insane that we are even have to talk about it...................It is a very small portion of the population pushing the hell out of it..........and like the True Zombies the Liberals are.......they want to champion it.......

Liberals are the CHAMPIONS of the Perverts of this world...................They are ridiculous.............Of course adding the extra bathrooms across the entire country is expensive to accommodate this BS .......................

Up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left in a liberal world,.

If we allow people to own guns, someone might shoot another person, we need to deny people guns.

Oh wait, that sounds like you!

We can't let biological males in the women's restroom, one of those Transgender might really be a man pretending so he can do something bad! We must deny all of them!!

Funny how you embrace the dialogical thinking of the left you so claim to be against.
In the spirit of the Porkys clip I showed earlier.

If you have a Tally Wacker use the mens......

If you don't go to the women's bathroom.......
Sorry, I can't. Not in a dress, not with cleavage. It'd be inappropriate.
Inappropriate for whom? I don't think men care if women use their restrooms. I think they'd assume the ladies are crowded. Unless you don't really look like a woman???

Here's my stand on this.............

If you have a Wanker...........go to the men's bathroom.

If you don't go to the women's bathroom..........

If you don't know which one you have.........check yourself into a mental hospital..

It just seems so easy doesn't it? But Liberals have to make it complicated.

Married to my wife, prior to transitioning, she's standing by me as we love each other dearly.

You wouldn't even KNOW I was male unless you looked in the stall, do you... do that?
So you are of the LGBT community and so is the wife..........Does the wife have a wanker too..........

:omg:

At 450 lbs I'm guessing they're size appropriate

Yeah... actually 1 year on hormones. My old bra's were not fitting wife so the wife measured me, right now that's the measurements. It's more due to large chest (ribs) then cup size, it's not as impressive as it sounds. HOWEVER I do need a bra, so how can I use the ladies room?

So you are of the LGBT community and so is the wife..........Does the wife have a wanker too..........

:omg:
No, she's female. We're both pretty much rightwing, gun loving, American patriots. I'm a navy vet, she's an army brat. We make a great team.

Yeah... actually 1 year on hormones. My old bra's were not fitting wife so the wife measured me, right now that's the measurements. It's more due to large chest (ribs) then cup size, it's not as impressive as it sounds. HOWEVER I do need a bra, so how can I use the ladies room?
1 year on hormones.....................LOL

Trying to get big tits with a Wanker hanging..............

Transgen-600-CI-1.jpg
That's the same logic as:

"Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!"
Myth #6 - "Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!" | Buckeye Firearms Association

Guess, what... you argue like a liberal.

No QUEER, it comes down to ethics, morals and principles that have been an established part of civilization.... you PERVERTS want to change that, you will meet resistance from many people, and BTW, I'm an agnostic with NO RELIGIOUS beliefs on the matter!

At 450 lbs I'm guessing they're size appropriate
Not even close, but nice try. I am fighting diabetes so I am heavier then I would like to be. Just quit smoking, thank goodness.

You got a pecker?

It's the men's crapper with you.

Cause a problem and it's yours to deal with

1 year on hormones.....................LOL

Trying to get big tits with a Wanker hanging..............

It's okay, bigotry is part of life. I'm a big girl I can handle the mental midgets like yourself.

Transgen-600-CI-1.jpg
That's the same logic as:

"Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!"
Myth #6 - "Concealed carry reform will take us back to the Wild West!" | Buckeye Firearms Association

Guess, what... you argue like a liberal.

No QUEER, it comes down to ethics, morals and principles that have been an established part of civilization.... you PERVERTS want to change that, you will meet resistance from many people, and BTW, I'm an agnostic with NO RELIGIOUS beliefs on the matter!
Where did I mention religion? I didn't. You're arguing like a liberal; a position of fear and ignorance, bigotry and cowardice, intellectually vapid position.

I do have some sympathy with you, but on the other hand, It's not my fault you're a man wearing a dress. If you really look like woman, the men probably won't care. Women do like to keep their bathrooms free of strange (as in Unknown) men. It's the only 'private' public place for women and girls. I don't want men in them regardless of what they are wearing, or how they are identifying that day. I see people keep bringing up the gay marriage thing. I'm not opposed to that and I don't care what lbgt people do, I just don't want men in the ladies room.

Forum List

Back