Men in women's bathrooms

The Regressive Left/PC Police will automatically attack anyone who questions them to any degree whatsoever.

Are there conservative bigots out there? Of course. But there are also decent people who have sincere, legitimate concerns.

Trying to communicate with people like this is an exercise in futility. They are every bit as bigoted and hateful as those they so loathe.

Where are the "decent" people with "legitimate concerns"? They aren't having a discussion on this board.
Correct. On either end of the conversation.

As usual here.

A NEW study that will be published later this year.

Gender Ideology Harms Children
"The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States. The College was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[1][2] The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members.[1][3] ACPeds describes itself as "a national organization of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children... committed to fulfilling its mission by producing sound policy, based upon the best available research, to assist parents and to influence society in the endeavor of childrearing."[4]"
American College of Pediatricians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No offense but a group founded to fight gay adotion saying Trans harms children really doens't impress me as being legitimate.

A NEW study that will be published later this year.

Gender Ideology Harms Children
"The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States. The College was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[1][2] The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members.[1][3] ACPeds describes itself as "a national organization of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children... committed to fulfilling its mission by producing sound policy, based upon the best available research, to assist parents and to influence society in the endeavor of childrearing."[4]"
American College of Pediatricians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No offense but a group founded to fight gay adotion saying Trans harms children really doens't impress me as being legitimate.
I do not consider MSNBC as a reliable source for unbiased news but I don't discount their stories simply because I don't like their political leanings. I exercise due diligence and examine what they put forth rather than sticking my head in the sand like an idiot.

It appears you can not do the same.

The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide. - PubMed - NCBI

A cited case of gender drsphoric treatment that had a successful outcome.
Yes, one patient, 20 years ago. I'm finding that to be sketchy.

I'm not trying to pee in your cheerios here. However I was in your shoes 10 years ago, 5 years ago on seeing Transgender treatment, Now I'm in heels :p Sorry bad joke, the point is I started seeing a trend, the pro-trans cheerleaders (they are dangerous) would push any male who even jokingly dressed up once for halloween on to estrogen, where as the flip side are hyper aggressive against anything trans and cast it down. There is a middle ground.

Lot's of therapy, be smart. Make a serious decision and don't be a bitch about it.

You can not cure a mental illness with a knife
You are right. You can treat the pain of the "Mental illness" with therapy, acceptance that you are different and it's okay. The surgery is... and I cannot wait for mine btw, correcting the body so it's inline with the mind. Thus "curing" the problem. You may not like that fact, but until we can "fix the mind" it's the best we got.

The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide. - PubMed - NCBI

I'm not trying to pee in your cheerios here. However I was in your shoes 10 years ago, 5 years ago on seeing Transgender treatment, Now I'm in heels :p Sorry bad joke, the point is I started seeing a trend, the pro-trans cheerleaders (they are dangerous) would push any male who even jokingly dressed up once for halloween on to estrogen, where as the flip side are hyper aggressive against anything trans and cast it down. There is a middle ground.

Lot's of therapy, be smart. Make a serious decision and don't be a bitch about it.
One patient who was successfully treated. Do you also call the moon landing sketchy since it hasn't been repeated in the last 20 years?

You are right. You can treat the pain of the "Mental illness" with therapy, acceptance that you are different and it's okay. The surgery is... and I cannot wait for mine btw, correcting the body so it's inline with the mind. Thus "curing" the problem. You may not like that fact, but until we can "fix the mind" it's the best we got.
The mind is the only broken part in this equation. Being born with a penis or vagina is not a birth defect. Being born with a mind that thinks biology is a birth defect is the only issue that needs a cure

Oh and one final note.

The "pain" is in your skull not in your pants

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...
Who said anything about gender neutral restrooms?
The OP clearly stated " women's rest room.
Stop changing the meaning to suit your own rhetoric

One patient who was successfully treated. Do you also call the moon landing sketchy since it hasn't been repeated in the last 20 years?
Really? There were miltiple moon landings. Medicine and science require being repaetable. A cure for GID in a pull would be amazing. Would be followed up on. Sunce it had not says there is a lot more going on here.

The mind is the only broken part in this equation. Being born with a penis or vagina is not a birth defect. Being born with a mind that thinks biology is a birth defect is the only issue that needs a cure
Great aside a 20 year old single case pill trial you have treatment? Im all ears.

omg how does dad keep anyone from whipping out their dicks....as a female ...i assure you .....the dicks some pervert has exposed in public has never been in or near a bathroom...parking lots..yes, hidden doorways yes.....not one damned bathroom...
"What?!!! That will never happen".....The left wing mantra....

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Womens bathrooms have stalls not urinals so no one will see a dick being whipped out
And you know this how?
This is new ground we're covering here.

The Regressive Left/PC Police will automatically attack anyone who questions them to any degree whatsoever.

Are there conservative bigots out there? Of course. But there are also decent people who have sincere, legitimate concerns.

Trying to communicate with people like this is an exercise in futility. They are every bit as bigoted and hateful as those they so loathe.

Incorrect.

Worrying about a transgendered woman molesting your daughter is not a legitimate concern. It is hair-on-fire-scare tactics.

Can you articulate a legitimate concern regarding this issue that does not involve labeling every trans person as a child molester or pervert?

Where are the "decent" people with "legitimate concerns"? They aren't having a discussion on this board.
Correct. On either end of the conversation.

As usual here.

And yet......here you are.

Forum List

Back