Men in women's bathrooms

... Prayer should be fine on the football field, I haven't heard contrary.

You've missed some thing then my friend. A coach was actually fired recently for praying. He didn't even make the team pray. He would just pray himself. They said he couldn't do that on the football field. That's how insane liberals have gotten in day and age.
link?

From just this past season....

Bremerton High School coach placed on leave for praying on field - CNN.com

Our Culture 'Denies God' but 'Gives the Devil a TV Show'

High school football coach on leave for praying attends game, prays with spectators | Fox News
Thanks... Personally I think it is BS and that guy should be able to do his prayer and players should be able to join if they want. To allow this though would also mean it would be ok for a coach to drop a matt and pray to Allah if that is his ritual after the game... Perhaps call to prayer over the loud speakers? Where do we draw the line? Thus the dilemma.

My cousin has been a Christian missionary and preacher since she was in college and her child is now in a classroom with a Buddhist teacher who, isn't necessarily teaching the religion, but has made some passive comments validating the effectiveness of mediation. My cousin is freaking out because she does not feel that it is the schools place to introduce, promote, or practice other religions to her child, that is the choice of her, the parent. I personally would be OK with my child being exposed to all of this as I think this is part of life and learning, however, I also see the shitstorm this can cause for many other parents and if I were the school or government i'd probably be forced to apply policy that separates religion from schools if I wanted to keep the peace.

Apologies for the off topic post to the thread...
You make a very valid case on both sides. The only thing I would say is that liberals in general are being incredibly hypocritical on this subject. They have taken liberal indoctrination to the extreme in the classroom yet they fear someone introducing something to their children.
Yeah, I think it is a good observation and part of the nature of Liberalism. Conservatives can easily justify much of their agenda as they want to impose their personal values on the rest of the public. Liberals, like myself, may impose a more strict, conservative, traditional set of values with my family (which I do), but I have different views on public policy as I recognize that people have differences and though I might not agree with all the differences, I feel they have the right to live they way they want to live. To me this is the heart of what America is... It does produce, as you point out, a perception of hypocrisy in the Liberal agenda, if you look at it that way... but I believe there are higher principles of liberty and freedom at the root.

Bringing it back to the transgender issue... I personally don't understand and still feel a little uncomfortable around transgenders, the whole thing weirds me out. I would feel uncomfortable sending my children to a school if the majority of kids were gay or transgender... However, my principles, keep me from imposing my personal feelings to oppress the way of life for other individuals that don't share my reality.

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

All have rights. The questions is, what sex are they? Once you work that out the next puzzle is gender, what does their brain tell them they are?

Other than XX or XY, they are anomalies. When are you going to stop trying to equate birth defects and genetic mutations to transgendered people? They are not the same thing, you know? Seriously, nobody can possibly be this stupid. Lol.
Not mutations, and we aren't going there again. Arguing science with one as dumb as you, who rejects it, is not worth my time.

Yes, genetic mutations is what they are. There is something WRONG with them. They have a genetic disease, kind of like you!
"A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes."

Yes, and that is what chromosomal anomalies are, you dumb bitch! Lol.
No. An extra chromosome is a trisomy, not a mutation. That's why it has the funny name.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

How are they NOT protected?
They are not protected, at least well, from morons like you who panic at the idea of transgenderism.

How are they not protected? Explain.
Because you assholes beat on them, literally sometimes.

You also deny their reality, while having no understanding of what it is.

That is against the law. So they are afforded the same "protections" as anyone else, you dumb bitch! (to use your words :D)
It might be against the law to actually beat on them, but you have no problem doing just as much damage without closed fists.

What about the ABC123s? Don't they have any rights?
You talking about the Jacksons? There is proof right there that you can be black or white!
upload_2016-6-1_11-52-27.png

Rape victims and their advocates oppose you.

Once again, you are wrong with nowhere to go.
Society does not allow the mentally ill to set the rules. Sorry chief.

In addition, society does not allow the 0.3% to set the rules. Either way you look at this, you lose.

What if it's an XXXYZABC female? :lol:
We have XXXY. They are male, kind of.

What about the ABC123s? Don't they have any rights?
You talking about the Jacksons? There is proof right there that you can be black or white!
View attachment 76728

He looked so much better before he ruined himself with all that unnecessary surgery.

How are they NOT protected?
They are not protected, at least well, from morons like you who panic at the idea of transgenderism.

That is against the law. So they are afforded the same "protections" as anyone else, you dumb bitch! (to use your words :D)
It might be against the law to actually beat on them, but you have no problem doing just as much damage without closed fists.

Do you have any evidence that I beat up transsexuals? Stop accusing people of committing crimes, as that is against the rules! Do I look like the kind of person that goes around beating people up? You are a complete moron.

Now, why don't you explain how the law does not apply to them equally?

Do you have any evidence that I beat up transsexuals? Stop accusing people of committing crimes, as that is against the rules! Do I look like the kind of person that goes around beating people up? You are a complete moron.

I already have explained it.

Don't waste my time.

They can't. Which is why liberals have to scream "racist" and accuse people of other heinous things. It's impossible to make a rational/logical case for an irrational, emotional belief.

Don't waste my time.

No you have explained nothing. You accused me of beating up transsexuals. If someone beats one of them up, then they have the same "protections" that anyone else has, you dumbass.

They can't. Which is why liberals have to scream "racist" and accuse people of other heinous things. It's impossible to make a rational/logical case for an irrational, emotional belief.
Believing you are a duck is irrational. Knowing your brain is telling you that your body and gender don't match? That is the real world.

Don't waste my time.

No you have explained nothing. You accused me of beating up transsexuals. If someone beats one of them up, then they have the same "protections" that anyone else has, you dumbass.
I said, you don't have to use fists to beat on someone.

Hatred of them, and the denial of their reality, is more enough.

For your sake, not theirs, early surgery is necessary. You can only think in black or white, boy or girl.

Don't waste my time.

I said, you don't have to use fists to beat on someone.

Hatred of them, and the denial of their reality, is more enough.

For your sake, not theirs, early surgery is necessary. You can only think in black or white, boy or girl.

Who hates them?

Wrong again. I like all kinds of colors. :D

Boy or girl? Correct. There are only boys and girls.

Believing you are a duck is irrational. Knowing your brain is telling you that your body and gender don't match? That is the real world.
It's the same thing. If you're a person and you believe you're a duck - you have a mental illness. If you're a man and you think you're a woman, you have a mental illness. It's the exact same thing.

If you could read and register what you're reading, you could get somewhere.You could twist it anyway you want but that's not what I said. Of course, that's only thing lefties are capable of doing. Lying.

Second, you'll notice that I am not using term "liberal", I am using "leftist" instead. Liberals were honest people, they were standing for liberty and individual rights, they warned us about mob rule, they were everything that you lefties are not. Quoting Washington doesn't make you a liberal, just a liar who say one thing and does another. Just by calling yourself "liberal" you're showing how dishonest you lefties are.

Third, I called you on your lie by posting that meme above and since then you did what every leftie always does: name calling and insults. Keep going, that is what makes you what you really are, a leftie.

Now fuck off, politely.
I am a liberal, dumbfuck.

In just one sentence you confirmed everything I said above.

You. Liberal. LOOOOOOOOOL.

1ovb04.gif

It's the same thing. If you're a person and you believe you're a duck - you have a mental illness. If you're a man and you think you're a woman, you have a mental illness. It's the exact same thing.

That's what I believe. There are some people who THINK they would like to be dogs and cats too! :cuckoo:

If you could read and register what you're reading, you could get somewhere.You could twist it anyway you want but that's not what I said. Of course, that's only thing lefties are capable of doing. Lying.

Second, you'll notice that I am not using term "liberal", I am using "leftist" instead. Liberals were honest people, they were standing for liberty and individual rights, they warned us about mob rule, they were everything that you lefties are not. Quoting Washington doesn't make you a liberal, just a liar who say one thing and does another. Just by calling yourself "liberal" you're showing how dishonest you lefties are.

Third, I called you on your lie by posting that meme above and since then you did what every leftie always does: name calling and insults. Keep going, that is what makes you what you really are, a leftie.

Now fuck off, politely.
I am a liberal, dumbfuck.

In just one sentence you confirmed everything I said above.

You. Liberal. LOOOOOOOOOL.

1ovb04.gif
Learn liberalism.

liberalism | politics

Forum List

Back