Men in women's bathrooms

Spare me of leftist truth. You're not capable of it. You lefties are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

And that's the truth. :D
As per usual, you reject the offer of truth, out of hand.

Here's two.
1. Liberals are not necessary nice, they're liberal.
2. This ain't no fucking democracy where your vote counts.

Take it or reject it like the child you are.

I don't think you really understand what "truth" means. :D
Both items above are true, bitch.

You haven't posted anything that is true. Try again, creep.
Everything I post is true, bitch. Learn science.
Says the person denying chromosomes.... :lmao:

Spare me of leftist truth. You're not capable of it. You lefties are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

And that's the truth. :D
As per usual, you reject the offer of truth, out of hand.

Here's two.
1. Liberals are not necessary nice, they're liberal.
2. This ain't no fucking democracy where your vote counts.

Take it or reject it like the child you are.

I don't think you really understand what "truth" means. :D
Both items above are true, bitch.

You haven't posted anything that is true. Try again, creep.
Everything I post is true, bitch. Learn science.
View attachment 76725

Look, whatever chromosomal anomaly you are, you are the only one here in this thread who is a bitch. I don't think you know what that word means either. :banana:

Yes, protecting 17 million actual women rape survivors from extreme psychological trauma in showers behind doors marked "women" is an "ignorant" argument. We'll let Justice Ginsburg decide if it is or not, OK?

Begin grieving. You lost.
Rape victims and their advocates oppose you.

Once again, you are wrong with nowhere to go.
Society does not allow the mentally ill to set the rules. Sorry chief.

In addition, society does not allow the 0.3% to set the rules. Either way you look at this, you lose.

What if it's an XXXYZABC female? :lol:
We have XXXY. They are male, kind of.

What about the ABC123s? Don't they have any rights?
X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

All have rights. The questions is, what sex are they? Once you work that out the next puzzle is gender, what does their brain tell them they are?

Last edited:
... Prayer should be fine on the football field, I haven't heard contrary.

You've missed some thing then my friend. A coach was actually fired recently for praying. He didn't even make the team pray. He would just pray himself. They said he couldn't do that on the football field. That's how insane liberals have gotten in day and age.

That doesn't even come close to it. Liberals are much more insane than that.

In addition, society does not allow the 0.3% to set the rules. Either way you look at this, you lose.

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

All have rights. The questions is, what sex are they. Once you work that out the next puzzle is gender, what does their brain tell them they are?
What sex are they? XY is a male, YY is a female. Pretty simple. If you don't have access to test chromosomes, you can just check to see if they have a penis or a vagina. This is basic stuff that even people in ancient Egyptian times had figured out. Why are you finding it so difficult?

You've missed some thing then my friend. A coach was actually fired recently for praying. He didn't even make the team pray. He would just pray himself. They said he couldn't do that on the football field. That's how insane liberals have gotten in day and age.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

All have rights. The questions is, what sex are they? Once you work that out the next puzzle is gender, what does their brain tell them they are?

Other than XX or XY, they are anomalies. When are you going to stop trying to equate birth defects and genetic mutations to transgendered people? They are not the same thing, you know? Seriously, nobody can possibly be this stupid. Lol.

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

Other than XX or XY, they are anomalies. When are you going to stop trying to equate birth defects and genetic mutations to transgendered people? They are not the same thing, you know? Seriously, nobody can possibly be this stupid. Lol.
Not mutations, and we aren't going there again. Arguing science with one as dumb as you, who rejects it, is not worth my time.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

How are they NOT protected?

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

Not mutations, and we aren't going there again. Arguing science with one as dumb as you, who rejects it, is not worth my time.

Yes, genetic mutations is what they are. There is something WRONG with them. They have a genetic disease, kind of like you!

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

Oh I disagree completely! Apparently you have never met a liberal... :lol:

They are not protected, at least well, from morons like you who panic at the idea of transgenderism.

They are not protected, at least well, from morons like you who panic at the idea of transgenderism.

How are they not protected? Explain.

Because you assholes beat on them, literally sometimes.

You also deny their reality, while having no understanding of what it is.

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

Yes, genetic mutations is what they are. There is something WRONG with them. They have a genetic disease, kind of like you!
"A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes."

Because you assholes beat on them, literally sometimes.

You also deny their reality, while having no understanding of what it is.

That is against the law. So they are afforded the same "protections" as anyone else, you dumb bitch! (to use your words :D)

X0
XXY
XXX
XYY
XYYY
XXXX
XXXY
XY females
XX males
and the Intersexed

"A gene mutation is a permanent alteration in the DNA sequence that makes up a gene, such that the sequence differs from what is found in most people. Mutations range in size; they can affect anywhere from a single DNA building block (base pair) to a large segment of a chromosome that includes multiple genes."

Yes, and that is what chromosomal anomalies are, you dumb bitch! Lol.

Forum List

Back