Men in women's bathrooms

When I cross a Poodle with Labrador, I still have a dog but now it's a Labradoodle.

That is a combination of species of dog, not of sexes. The sex of the dog is still finite, male or female. Man, you have no clue how any of this works, do you?

Like I said, I'm done. Peace out.
When you have A, and B, and C, that is three things, not two.
n-COUNTING-SHEEP-628x314.jpg

When I cross a Poodle with Labrador, I still have a dog but now it's a Labradoodle.

That is a combination of species of dog, not of sexes. The sex of the dog is still finite, male or female. Man, you have no clue how any of this works, do you?

It is truly pointless trying to debate with a moron who thinks the labradoodle is an argument for the existence of more than two sexes in humans :cuckoo:

It is truly pointless trying to debate with a moron who thinks the labradoodle is an argument for the existence of more than two sexes in humans :cuckoo:
The labradoodle shows that when you have a Labrador and a Poodle and then a Labradoodle, that is three things, not two.

Male, female, both = three, not two.

I know, these higher level concepts are hard to understand for many.

The labradoodle shows that when you have a Labrador and a Poodle and then a Labradoodle, that is three things, not two.

Being able to count to three does not a third sex make. You really are a very weird troll, Jack. And I too am done with your sex and gender obsession and with your abuse of people with chromosomal anomalies in support of your agenda. Note though, that your ruse hasn't worked :wink_2:
:bye1:

Being able to count to three does not a third sex make. You really are a very weird troll, Jack. And I too am done with your sex and gender obsession and with your abuse of people with chromosomal anomalies in support of your agenda. Note though, that your ruse hasn't worked :wink_2:
yYWGw.gif

It's no ruse, and it worked as expected.

Genetics. Have a seat, wise guy.
If it's genetics then the man above pees with little girls. He's XX,

Regardless of what you think he is, de la Chapelle syndrome affects 1 in every 100,000 MALES. Why do you think it is named for males anyway? Have you forgotten how to read?
We have XX males, and XY females, and lots of other interesting combinations but not Y0 like X0. Y0 is deadly.
All disorders, not new sexes.
You can believe as you like, but it isn't true.

X0 is definitely not XX, and XXXY is not XY.

Regardless of that fight. gender is not XX or XY, as we can see.

You confuse disorders and some concept that it's a new gender. It's male and female whether you like it or not.

I suspect you're one of those freaks and you simply can't accept you're a freak.

Haha! Love it. Love to see the American people finally standing up and smacking the idiot liberal crowd right in the face. You pushed way too hard liberals. You got way too greedy. You woke the sleeping giant and now you might not only have Donald Trump sitting in the White House but you have stuff like this going on all across the nation...

Biggs to tour on the "Dangerous Faggot Tour" in Calif.

Join Joe Biggs and Milo Yiannopoulos As They Combat SJWs

I'm a liberal, we don't do mob rule. We do, Liberty.

21o99j9.jpg
That is the truth, you dumbfuck.

Look shitstain, I’ve been called worse by better. You lefties wouldn't tell the truth if your life depending on it.
You are incapable of understanding the truth. That's what makes you the worthless little shit you.

When can handle the truth, ask me.

Spare me of leftist truth. You're not capable of it. You lefties are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

And that's the truth. :D

I'm a liberal, we don't do mob rule. We do, Liberty.

21o99j9.jpg

Look shitstain, I’ve been called worse by better. You lefties wouldn't tell the truth if your life depending on it.
You are incapable of understanding the truth. That's what makes you the worthless little shit you.

Spare me of leftist truth. You're not capable of it. You lefties are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

As per usual, you reject the offer of truth, out of hand.

Here's two.
1. Liberals are not necessary nice, they're liberal.
2. This ain't no fucking democracy where your vote counts.

Take it or reject it like the child you are.

Here's two.

1. Lefties are never nice.
2. In your democracy your vote counts, twice.

You remind me of those Russian dolls. So full of themselves.

Here's two.

As expected. Present a shithead with truths, and he goes off on a partisan rant.

Such mental toddlers here.

Here's two.

As expected. Present a shithead with truths, and he goes off on a partisan rant.

I’m sorry I didn’t get that, I don’t speak idiot.

Only truth you exposed here is that lefties are for government oppression and the way they get there is mob rule.

Here's two.

Only truth you exposed here is that lefties are for government oppression and the way they get there is mob rule.
You just completely contradicted yourself. An oppressive government based on mob rule? You, dumbass, are too stupid to live.

BTW, GW says GFY.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

Here's two.

You just completely contradicted yourself. An oppressive government based on mob rule? You, dumbass, are too stupid to live.

BTW, GW says GFY.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

If you could read and register what you're reading, you could get somewhere.You could twist it anyway you want but that's not what I said. Of course, that's only thing lefties are capable of doing. Lying.

Second, you'll notice that I am not using term "liberal", I am using "leftist" instead. Liberals were honest people, they were standing for liberty and individual rights, they warned us about mob rule, they were everything that you lefties are not. Quoting Washington doesn't make you a liberal, just a liar who say one thing and does another. Just by calling yourself "liberal" you're showing how dishonest you lefties are.

Third, I called you on your lie by posting that meme above and since then you did what every leftie always does: name calling and insults. Keep going, that is what makes you what you really are, a leftie.

Now fuck off, politely.

Here's two.

"You remind me of those Russian dolls. So full of themselves."

Clever! :lol:

Here's two.

I don't think you really understand what "truth" means. :D

Forum List

Back