Men in women's bathrooms

Looks or genetics. Pick?

Genetics. Have a seat, wise guy.
If it's genetics then the man above pees with little girls. He's XX,
There are a great many autosomal chromosomes, not to mention hormone receptors and structures in the brain that impact on sex. Your XX male is an infertile male with a chromosomal disorder resulting in female hormones unable to allow his development as a female. These medical conditions do not a third gender make. Nor are they anything analogous with the 'transgender' who 'feels' like a woman today. Your entire 'argument' is garbage and your treatment of these poor people to further your agenda is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself, jack.
What's the sex of the following?

X0 one X
XXX
XXY
XYY
XXXX
XXXY
XYYY
Y0 one Y
They are likely to present slightly differently dependent upon a great many other factors in addition to the sex chromosome disorder.
How do the chromosomal anomalies of 0.004% of the population relate to the pervert abusing the fact that all he has to say is he 'feels' like a woman today???
Oh, that's right. Nothing.
That is not at all what will happen. Just save it.

You are the person with no argument. You are abusing a very small group of people with very rare chromosomal abnormalities and medical conditions to push your agenda for the gender pretenders to watch little girls shower. These unlucky souls have nothing whatsoever to do with the LGBT issue or agenda.
Looks or DNA, pick one?
His DNA, his hormones and his physical development already picked for him. You lose. Now, how does this mans unfortunate medical condition and chromosomal abnormality mean a man who decides he 'feels' like a woman today should use the female showers with little girls and women?
Here's why you can't answer. If you say looks, then any post-op transgender is in your bathroom. If you say DNA then the opposite sex is.

Either way you're fucked on this so let it go.
You seem to have serious comprehension problems. A post op mtf trans won't have a penis. Lol.
Nope, so they use the girls room.
Nope what? Post op mtf trans women still have penises?
Lol. A little advice. Read the posts slowly and don't respond until you've comprehended their meaning.

Looks or DNA, pick one?
His DNA, his hormones and his physical development already picked for him. You lose. Now, how does this mans unfortunate medical condition and chromosomal abnormality mean a man who decides he 'feels' like a woman today should use the female showers with little girls and women?
Here's why you can't answer. If you say looks, then any post-op transgender is in your bathroom. If you say DNA then the opposite sex is.

You seem to have serious comprehension problems. A post op mtf trans won't have a penis. Lol.
Lol. A little advice. Read the posts slowly and don't respond until you've comprehended their meaning.
No, they have vaginas. And use the ladies room. Looks, remember?

Which is what I said. Mtf post ops don't have penises. Comprehend before you post.

If you can't then you have no argument.

If you won't eat the chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad, being that you base your argument on LOOKS, you have no argument.
Looks or genetics. Pick?

Regardless of what you think he is, de la Chapelle syndrome affects 1 in every 100,000 MALES. Why do you think it is named for males anyway? Have you forgotten how to read?
We have XX males, and XY females, and lots of other interesting combinations but not Y0 like X0. Y0 is deadly.

Which is what I said. Mtf post ops don't have penises. Comprehend before you post.
Let's try again.

Whatever sex you look like, in you go. And if you don't look like who you are, that is easily fixed, for your benefit, not theirs.

Last edited:
If you won't eat the chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad, being that you base your argument on LOOKS, you have no argument.
Looks or genetics. Pick?

Regardless of what you think he is, de la Chapelle syndrome affects 1 in every 100,000 MALES. Why do you think it is named for males anyway? Have you forgotten how to read?
We have XX males, and XY females, and lots of other interesting combinations but not Y0 like X0. Y0 is deadly.
All disorders, not new sexes.

Looks or genetics. Pick?

All disorders, not new sexes.
You can believe as you like, but it isn't true.

X0 is definitely not XX, and XXXY is not XY.

Regardless of that fight. gender is not XX or XY, as we can see.

Attachments

• XX male.jpg
    XX male.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
X0 one X --> Female
XXX --> Female
XXY--> Male
XYY--> Male
XXXX--> Female
XXXY--> Male
XYYY--> Male
Y0 one Y--> There is no such thing as an individual with only one Y chromosome. The X chromosome is critical to survival, and without an X chromosome a human would be nonviable and would not develop.

Last edited:
X0 one X --> Female
XXX --> Female
XXY--> Male
XYY--> Male
XXXX--> Female
XXXY--> Male
XYYY--> Male
Y0 one Y--> There is no such thing as an individual with only one Y chromosome. The X chromosome is critical to survival, without it, a human is nonviable and would not develop.
Very good however I doubt many people would call XXXY male? kind of, maybe.

And then of course, we have our Intersexed friends, a whole other kettle of fish.

What is someone with both sets of junk, male or female?

What you fail to recognize is that each of these syndromes are unique to one sex or the other. It does not create "new" sexes. Male is still male, female is still female, with the exception of intersexed individuals.

That's it.
Oh, so there are more than two sexes?

Male, Female, and Intersexed?

do away with urinals and build private stalls in every bathroom .... no one knows who or what is in the next stall .. end of problem

Damn... how long have I been in this thread? I grow weary of scientifically illiterate liberals trying to add a third, fourth, or fifth sex to the human species just so they can justify why it would be okay for a transgendered woman to go pee in the women's restroom. That's enough of that. You can't just make up science as you go.

I'm outie--er outta here.

Last edited:
Oh, so there are more than two sexes?

Male, Female, and Intersexed?

Nope. Intersexed individuals are a combination of the two sexes. There is no "third sex."
When you have A, and B, and C, that is three things, not two.

When I cross a Poodle with Labrador, I still have a dog but now it's a Labradoodle.

When I have a human that is male, and another female, and another both, I have a third sex.

X0 one X --> Female
XXX --> Female
XXY--> Male
XYY--> Male
XXXX--> Female
XXXY--> Male
XYYY--> Male
Y0 one Y--> There is no such thing as an individual with only one Y chromosome. The X chromosome is critical to survival, and without an X chromosome a human would be nonviable and would not develop.
Jesus people... Who gives a shit??? There aren't gonna be scientists with erlenmeyer flasks checking DNA at bathroom doors. Nobody is going to check genitals either, so just get real. People are gonna use whatever bathroom they want or the government will make an ID requirement.

Forum List

Back