Men in women's bathrooms

"Gender and Genetics
Genetic Components of Sex and Gender
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex.

The biological differences between men and women result from two processes: sex determination and differentiation.(3) The biological process of sex determination controls whether the male or female sexual differentiation pathway will be followed. The process of biological sex differentiation (development of a given sex) involves many genetically regulated, hierarchical developmental steps. More than 95% of the Y chromosome is male-specific (4) and a single copy of the Y chromosome is able to induce testicular differentiation of the embryonic gonad. The Y chromosome acts as a dominant inducer of male phenotype and individuals having four X chromosomes and one Y chromosome (49XXXXY) are phenotypically male. (5) When a Y chromosome is present, early embryonic testes develop around the 10th week of pregnancy. In the absence of both a Y chromosome and the influence of a testis-determining factor (TDF), ovaries develop.

Gender, typically described in terms of masculinity and femininity, is a social construction that varies across different cultures and over time. (6) There are a number of cultures, for example, in which greater gender diversity exists and sex and gender are not always neatly divided along binary lines such as male and female or homosexual and heterosexual. The Berdache in North America, the fa’afafine (Samoan for “the way of a woman”) in the Pacific, and the kathoey in Thailand are all examples of different gender categories that differ from the traditional Western division of people into males and females. Further, among certain North American native communities, gender is seen more in terms of a continuum than categories, with special acknowledgement of “two-spirited” people who encompass both masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics. It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."

Sex Chromosome Abnormalities
Turner syndrome
XXX Females
Klinefelter Syndrome
XYY Males

WHO | Gender and Genetics
And? Read the very first sentence of your quote. Game over. These syndromes are infinitesimally rare, and with exception to them, science says that XY Is male, XX is female. As your first link points out, these are abnormalities, and are not prevalent among the human species.
Yep. It's 0.004% (generous) and these people have either chromosomal abnormalities or partial or complete absence of sex hormone receptor sites. These anomalies do not result in a reclassification of gender, nor do they constitute genders, but anomalies. If someone is born with a heart defect, do we decide there are two/several different classifications of cardiovascular systems in humans? No. And nor should we reclassify sex and gender because a very small minority of people are born with abnormal sex organs.
Pick a bathroom for him, bitch?
View attachment 76555

And tell us, what gender is he?
What does it say on its birth certificate?
How the fuck do I know, and what does it matter? It doesn't.

Pick a bathroom and tell me whether that is a man or woman?
I'd say the birth certificate of this individual with this rare genetic issue (1 in 20000+) says male and 'he' would have been raised as a male, appear to be male, and identify with the male gender. 'He' also has a penis, testes, and no uterus, which is clearly why, despite the chromosomal anomalies, 'he' was raised as a male.
'He' is also not a regular transgender person, 'he' is a person with chromosomal abnormalities and a medical condition. It is disgraceful that you attempt to use these unfortunate people to further your perverted agenda for men to shower with girls and women.

...People with this disorder have male external genitalia. They generally have small testes and may also have abnormalities such as undescended testes (cryptorchidism) or the urethra opening on the underside of the penis (hypospadias). ..
Affected children are typically raised as males and have a male gender identity.

46,XX testicular disorder of sex development

And? Read the very first sentence of your quote. Game over. These syndromes are infinitesimally rare, and with exception to them, science says that XY Is male, XX is female. As your first link points out, these are abnormalities, and are not prevalent among the human species.
Yep. It's 0.004% (generous) and these people have either chromosomal abnormalities or partial or complete absence of sex hormone receptor sites. These anomalies do not result in a reclassification of gender, nor do they constitute genders, but anomalies. If someone is born with a heart defect, do we decide there are two/several different classifications of cardiovascular systems in humans? No. And nor should we reclassify sex and gender because a very small minority of people are born with abnormal sex organs.
View attachment 76555

I'd say the birth certificate of this individual with this rare genetic issue (1 in 20000+) says male and 'he' would have been raised as a male, appear to be male, and identify with the male gender. 'He' also has a penis, testes, and no uterus, which is clearly why, despite the chromosomal anomalies, 'he' was raised as a male.
'He' is also not a regular transgender person, 'he' is a person with chromosomal abnormalities and a medical condition. It is disgraceful that you attempt to use these unfortunate people to further your perverted agenda for men to shower with girls and women.

...People with this disorder have male external genitalia. They generally have small testes and may also have abnormalities such as undescended testes (cryptorchidism) or the urethra opening on the underside of the penis (hypospadias). ..
Affected children are typically raised as males and have a male gender identity.

Pick a bathroom for him?

You don't see. Try reading what I said again, you failed miserably the first time
You said, only the majority has rights.

You might not think that you did, but you did.

Oh, a mindreader?

Not how it works. YOU inferred that.
And it was fucking easy to do so when someone believes in Mob Rule.

You totally believe in mob rule, that's what the Democrat assault on our liberty is all about
I'm a liberal, we don't do mob rule. We do, Liberty.

In other words, you're the type person that believes in liberty when you believe people should exercise it.

You said, only the majority has rights.

You might not think that you did, but you did.

Oh, a mindreader?

You totally believe in mob rule, that's what the Democrat assault on our liberty is all about

In other words, you're the type person that believes in liberty when you believe people should exercise it.
No, that's you, Hitler Yoith.

Oh, a mindreader?

No, that's you, Hitler Yoith.

You mean like when Liberals supported mandating people to buy healthcare coverage despite people not wanting to buy it? Hate to break it to you but if you have to fine someone for not doing something you think they should do, that's not liberty.

You mean like Liberals that believe I should be required to contribute to social security instead of being able to choose (aka liberty) how to invest/save MY money? Hate to break it to you but when it's a mandate to be part of such a system, that's not liberty.

You mean when Liberals tell people and the government to butt out of woman's body then use that same government to force those of us told to butt out to pay for the choice when the woman can't? Hate to break it to you but unless I have the choice to say no to funding one she told me to butt out of, that's not liberty.

And the list goes on.

If you can't then you have no argument.

If you won't eat the chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad, being that you base your argument on LOOKS, you have no argument.
Looks or genetics. Pick?

You said looks. Eat or not?
If it's not looks then the man above pees with little girls. Is that what you want?

I don't think that's what he wants to do.

If it's about looks, when are you going to eat the chicken "salad" I made? You can't play pick and choose with looks to suit yourself. You either apply looks as your viewpoint or you don't.

How the fuck do I know, and what does it matter?

It matters plenty. Because the 46 XX disorder is unique to MEN. So this is a man. Period. Why don't you read what you post for a change.

He posted that looks matter. I offered to fix him some chicken shit that looks like chicken salad to see if he would eat it. Like the typical Liberal, the argument came looks only apply in certain situations.

View attachment 76555

Pick a bathroom for him?
He's been raised as a male since birth. He regards himself as male becuase he has a penis and testes, facial hair, and now male pattern baldness. He is married to a woman. He has a medical condition and chromosomal abnormalities that have prevented him from developing as a woman from birth and has developed instead as an infertile male. No doubt all his life he has used the bathroom that most non perverted people with penises are happy to use. He is not a man who has decided he 'feels' like a woman today, or a man who 'feels' like a woman trapped in a mans body, nor a pervert who wants to watch girls shower.
Your attempts to use people with unfortunate medical conditions to further your perverted desire to allow men, possibly you included, to watch girls shower is utterly, utterly shameful.
I expect the guy you keep shamelessly parading here to support your agenda would really rather you didn't use him thus. You guys really have no shame.

How the fuck do I know, and what does it matter?

It matters plenty. Because the 46 XX disorder is unique to MEN. So this is a man. Period. Why don't you read what you post for a change.

He posted that looks matter. I offered to fix him some chicken shit that looks like chicken salad to see if he would eat it. Like the typical Liberal, the argument came looks only apply in certain situations.
You offered me a salad. It goes in the door marked salad

Forum List

Back