Men in women's bathrooms

How do you see it as different than other plastic surgery? People get their breasts enlarged and their big noses chopped in half all the time. Are you opposed to that too?

Enhancement is different from complete change for the purposes of legal definition of sex. And, often enhancement has occurred to augment a person's physical deficiencies within their sex. Not to amputate perfectly healthy organs in order to enable delusions. If you are capable of grasping the differences there?

That being said, I'm not a fan of the plastic surgery part of medicine other than when it helps a person repair damaged tissue for purposes of self esteem.
Nice stretch but i'm not buying it... Yes some cosmetic surgery is used to "augment physical deficiencies" as you put it, however, most of it is a vanity play. Bigger boobs, smaller noses, fatter lips, thiner thighs, stretched out faces etc. etc. etc. These procedures are voluntary, legal, and cater to the desired outcome for the client. Dress it up all you want but there isn't a significant difference between these procedures and the sex change stuff. Men may be boobs, Women get pecks, Men loose a dick and girls gain one... No matter what they do, it does not compromise their physical health or their bodies ability to function.

I'm not a fan of any these surgery's either and hope they are only a "last resort" thing as I'd love to see people be happy with their natural selves... But outlawing it to limit others from exercising their freedom to this very personal decision is not your call to make.

How the fuck do I know, and what does it matter?

It matters plenty. Because the 46 XX disorder is unique to MEN. So this is a man. Period. Why don't you read what you post for a change.

He posted that looks matter. I offered to fix him some chicken shit that looks like chicken salad to see if he would eat it. Like the typical Liberal, the argument came looks only apply in certain situations.
You offered me a salad. It goes in the door marked salad

It goes in the door marked LOOKS, what you said matters.

And it was fucking easy to do so when someone believes in Mob Rule.

You totally believe in mob rule, that's what the Democrat assault on our liberty is all about
I'm a liberal, we don't do mob rule. We do, Liberty.

In other words, you're the type person that believes in liberty when you believe people should exercise it.
No, that's you, Hitler Yoith.

You mean like when Liberals supported mandating people to buy healthcare coverage despite people not wanting to buy it? Hate to break it to you but if you have to fine someone for not doing something you think they should do, that's not liberty.

You mean like Liberals that believe I should be required to contribute to social security instead of being able to choose (aka liberty) how to invest/save MY money? Hate to break it to you but when it's a mandate to be part of such a system, that's not liberty.

You mean when Liberals tell people and the government to butt out of woman's body then use that same government to force those of us told to butt out to pay for the choice when the woman can't? Hate to break it to you but unless I have the choice to say no to funding one she told me to butt out of, that's not liberty.

And the list goes on.
Liberals aren't opposed to laws, or taxes.

If you can't then you have no argument.
You are the person with no argument. You are abusing a very small group of people with very rare chromosomal abnormalities and medical conditions to push your agenda for the gender pretenders to watch little girls shower. These unlucky souls have nothing whatsoever to do with the LGBT issue or agenda.

How the fuck do I know, and what does it matter?

It matters plenty. Because the 46 XX disorder is unique to MEN. So this is a man. Period. Why don't you read what you post for a change.

He posted that looks matter. I offered to fix him some chicken shit that looks like chicken salad to see if he would eat it. Like the typical Liberal, the argument came looks only apply in certain situations.
You offered me a salad. It goes in the door marked salad

It goes in the door marked LOOKS, what you said matters.
And he looks like a man, so in he goes to the little girls room, right?

You are the person with no argument. You are abusing a very small group of people with very rare chromosomal abnormalities and medical conditions to push your agenda for the gender pretenders to watch little girls shower. These unlucky souls have nothing whatsoever to do with the LGBT issue or agenda.
Looks or DNA, pick one?

You totally believe in mob rule, that's what the Democrat assault on our liberty is all about

In other words, you're the type person that believes in liberty when you believe people should exercise it.

You mean like when Liberals supported mandating people to buy healthcare coverage despite people not wanting to buy it? Hate to break it to you but if you have to fine someone for not doing something you think they should do, that's not liberty.

You mean like Liberals that believe I should be required to contribute to social security instead of being able to choose (aka liberty) how to invest/save MY money? Hate to break it to you but when it's a mandate to be part of such a system, that's not liberty.

You mean when Liberals tell people and the government to butt out of woman's body then use that same government to force those of us told to butt out to pay for the choice when the woman can't? Hate to break it to you but unless I have the choice to say no to funding one she told me to butt out of, that's not liberty.

And the list goes on.

Liberals support laws that limit the liberty they claim to have. You say you believe in liberty yet support laws that restrict it and try to justify how it's OK.

Looks or DNA, pick one?

Eat the salad or not. Pick whether you go based on looks or not.

And the list goes on.

Liberals support laws that limit the liberty they claim to have. You say you believe in liberty yet support laws that restrict it and try to justify how it's OK.
Liberty is not, and never has been, unlimited. That is anarchy.

If you won't eat the chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad, being that you base your argument on LOOKS, you have no argument.
Looks or genetics. Pick?

Genetics. Have a seat, wise guy.
If it's genetics then the man above pees with little girls. He's XX,

Regardless of what you think he is, de la Chapelle syndrome affects 1 in every 100,000 MALES. Why do you think it is named for males anyway? Have you forgotten how to read?

And the list goes on.

Liberty is not, and never has been, unlimited. That is anarchy.

Until it's something that Liberals support or want to do. You've proven that by calling anyone that disagrees with you a Nazi.

If you won't eat the chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad, being that you base your argument on LOOKS, you have no argument.
Looks or genetics. Pick?

There are a great many autosomal chromosomes, not to mention hormone receptors, structures in the brain and adrenal hormones and adrenal conditions that impact on sex. Your XX male is an infertile male with a chromosomal disorder resulting in the development of male sex organs. These medical conditions do not a third gender make. Nor are they analogous with the 'transgender' who 'feels' like a woman today. Your entire 'argument' is garbage and your treatment of these poor people to further your agenda is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself, jack.

Last edited:
Now that we are putting pen to paper about this debacle I think we are bound for the following solution. The sex/gender marked on ones ID would be the legal restroom for them to use. There would be a process defined for a transgender to transition to a point there they can legally have their ID's changed. Children in schools would have a different process that would be worked out between the parents, school, and a licensed therapist...

The shitty thing is we shouldn't need to have ID's to use the bathroom. Whats the next step, genital scanners? Bathroom bouncers? No, its all ridiculous. We don't need the governemnt telling us where to piss and shit. It's unfortunate that we have so many whiney bitches calling for legislation and we can't just respect each other enough to just use the restroom we want to use.... I mean was this even a problem before it became a national discussion?

Looks or genetics. Pick?

There are a great many autosomal chromosomes, not to mention hormone receptors and structures in the brain that impact on sex. Your XX male is an infertile male with a chromosomal disorder resulting in female hormones unable to allow his development as a female. These medical conditions do not a third gender make. Nor are they anything analogous with the 'transgender' who 'feels' like a woman today. Your entire 'argument' is garbage and your treatment of these poor people to further your agenda is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself, jack.
What's the sex of the following?

X0 one X
XXX
XXY
XYY
XXXX
XXXY
XYYY
Y0 one Y

Looks or DNA, pick one?
His DNA, his hormones and his physical development already picked for him. You lose. Now, how does this mans unfortunate medical condition and chromosomal abnormality mean a potentially perverted man who decides he 'feels' like a woman today should get to use the female showers and salivate over little girls and women?

Looks or DNA, pick one?
His DNA, his hormones and his physical development already picked for him. You lose. Now, how does this mans unfortunate medical condition and chromosomal abnormality mean a man who decides he 'feels' like a woman today should use the female showers with little girls and women?
Here's why you can't answer. If you say looks, then any post-op transgender is in your bathroom. If you say DNA then the opposite sex is.

Either way you're fucked on this so let it go.

Looks or genetics. Pick?

There are a great many autosomal chromosomes, not to mention hormone receptors and structures in the brain that impact on sex. Your XX male is an infertile male with a chromosomal disorder resulting in female hormones unable to allow his development as a female. These medical conditions do not a third gender make. Nor are they anything analogous with the 'transgender' who 'feels' like a woman today. Your entire 'argument' is garbage and your treatment of these poor people to further your agenda is disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself, jack.
What's the sex of the following?

X0 one X
XXX
XXY
XYY
XXXX
XXXY
XYYY
Y0 one Y
They are likely to present slightly differently dependent upon a great many other factors, already touched upon, in addition to the sex chromosome disorder.
How do the chromosomal anomalies of 0.004% of the population relate to the pervert abusing the fact that all he has to say is he 'feels' like a woman today???
Oh, that's right. Nothing.

Last edited:
Looks or DNA, pick one?
His DNA, his hormones and his physical development already picked for him. You lose. Now, how does this mans unfortunate medical condition and chromosomal abnormality mean a man who decides he 'feels' like a woman today should use the female showers with little girls and women?
Here's why you can't answer. If you say looks, then any post-op transgender is in your bathroom. If you say DNA then the opposite sex is.

You seem to have serious comprehension problems. A post op mtf trans won't have a penis. Lol.

And the list goes on.

Um ... you're not? Knock me down with a feather ...

Looks or DNA, pick one?

You seem to have serious comprehension problems. A post op mtf trans won't have a penis. Lol.
Nope, so they use the girls room.

Forum List

Back