Men in women's bathrooms

A grand total of 0.3% of the US population is transgendered, 700,000 people give or take.

One in a thousand male babies are born with Kleinfelter's syndrome.

Meaning with a population of 330 million, only 330 men have this abnormality

One in five thousand female babies are born with Turner's.

That leaves at least 164 females in America with this abnormality.

Out of 330 million people, these make up 0.00015%, smaller by far than the transgender population.

This means that for the other 99.99985% of Americans, they are defined by one of two genders.

Did it also ever occur to you that these genetic abnormalities never affected the gender of those afflicted?

This is an outlier, it does not add extra genders. There are two and only two. Get that through your thick skull.

You lose.
You say...

Work on your math skills genius... You're missing a few zeros

"Gender and Genetics
Genetic Components of Sex and Gender
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY
It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."
And? Read the very first sentence of your quote. Game over. These syndromes are infinitesimally rare, and with exception to them, science says that XY Is male, XX is female. As your first link points out, these are abnormalities, and are not prevalent among the human species.

There is nothing fluid or complex about a person with a schlong and biscuits standing in a communal shower next to a woman behind a door marked "women"...no matter what is going on in his social background, genetic anomalies or mental delusions. It is an unforgivable and unallowable act. And soon Jack4jill will be processing that reality. Right now he is vacillating between denial and anger, the first two stages of grief.

"Gender and Genetics
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY
It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."
And? Read the very first sentence of your quote. Game over. These syndromes are infinitesimally rare, and with exception to them, science says that XY Is male, XX is female. As your first link points out, these are abnormalities, and are not prevalent among the human species.

There is nothing fluid or complex about a person with a schlong and biscuits standing in a communal shower next to a woman behind a door marked "women"...no matter what is going on in his social background, genetic anomalies or mental delusions. It is an unforgivable and unallowable act. And soon Jack4jill will be processing that reality. Right now he is vacillating between denial and anger, the first two stages of grief.
What if there were no shlongs allowed to slap around in the ladys shower? Would that alleviate your concerns?

A grand total of 0.3% of the US population is transgendered, 700,000 people give or take.

One in five thousand female babies are born with Turner's.

That leaves at least 164 females in America with this abnormality.

Out of 330 million people, these make up 0.00015%, smaller by far than the transgender population.

This means that for the other 99.99985% of Americans, they are defined by one of two genders.

Did it also ever occur to you that these genetic abnormalities never affected the gender of those afflicted?

This is an outlier, it does not add extra genders. There are two and only two. Get that through your thick skull.

You lose.
You say...

Work on your math skills genius... You're missing a few zeros
And your argument is missing a few chromosomes, if you know what I mean.

What if there were no shlongs allowed to slap around in the ladys shower? Would that alleviate your concerns?

That depends entirely upon the Court's clarification to the states on what a man actually is. This is going to go deeper than that though. When the dust settles the ethical questions of amputating healthy organs to enable (not cure) mental delusions and mental illness, are going to come under a microscope. And the MDs involved in this malpractice had better start packing their bags and getting ready to run for the hills. Especially when they're drugging kids to get this surgery done with drugs that the FDA has not approved for use in children approaching natural puberty.

There's gonna be a few pounds of flesh missing from the culprits when this clarification is over...

That depends entirely upon the Court's clarification to the states on what a man actually is. This is going to go deeper than that though. When the dust settles the ethical questions of amputating healthy organs to enable (not cure) mental delusions and mental illness, are going to come under a microscope. And the MDs involved in this malpractice had better start packing their bags and getting ready to run for the hills. Especially when they're drugging kids to get this surgery done with drugs that the FDA has not approved for use in children approaching natural puberty.

There's gonna be a few pounds of flesh missing from the culprits when this clarification is over...
How do you see it as different than other plastic surgery? People get their breasts enlarged and their big noses chopped in half all the time. Are you opposed to that too?

Last edited:

How do you see it as different than other plastic surgery? People get their breasts enlarged and their big noses chopped in half all the time. Are you opposed to that too?

Do they claim they're someone else too?

Do they claim they're someone else too?
Who cares what they claim? Has nothing to do with the legality of the medical procedure

Enhancement is different from complete change for the purposes of legal definition of sex. And, often enhancement has occurred to augment a person's physical deficiencies within their sex. Not to amputate perfectly healthy organs in order to enable delusions. If you are capable of grasping the differences there?

That being said, I'm not a fan of the plastic surgery part of medicine other than when it helps a person repair damaged tissue for purposes of self esteem.

I see, so the rights of the few don't matter, and you just pretend they don't exist.

The rights of the few don't include trampling on the rights of the majority, or vice versa ...
I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You don't see. Try reading what I said again, you failed miserably the first time
You said, only the majority has rights.

You might not think that you did, but you did.

Oh, a mindreader?

Not how it works. YOU inferred that.
And it was fucking easy to do so when someone believes in Mob Rule.

The rights of the few don't include trampling on the rights of the majority, or vice versa ...
I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You don't see. Try reading what I said again, you failed miserably the first time

Oh, a mindreader?

You totally believe in mob rule, that's what the Democrat assault on our liberty is all about

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

Oh, a mindreader?

You totally believe in mob rule, that's what the Democrat assault on our liberty is all about
I'm a liberal, we don't do mob rule. We do, Liberty.

Oh, a mindreader?

You do nothing but mob rule. Obamacare wasn't even the majority. The only liberty liberals support is your liberty to other people's money

Oh, a mindreader?

You do nothing but mob rule. Obamacare wasn't even the majority. The only liberty liberals support is your liberty to other people's money
You don't live in a democracy you stupid fuck.

And we don't have mob rule here.

You also don't get a vote on what wars we fight or what is done with your taxes. This ain't no fucking democracy!

Last edited:

21o99j9.jpg

Jesus, it's like pulling teeth to make a simple point. You just need to pointlessly argue with everything

Sure, because you're an incessant liar. So I made it a point to call you out on it.
Ok smart ass then how about you show a quote where I lied or stated that these groups represent all women. Try using facts instead of calling names. You're done
You lied. That's a fact I've already proven repeatedly throughout this thread. I've used facts that you repeatedly ignored. You were the one who kept arguing from emotion. You were the one demanding that we "understand transgenders" while insisting upon your supposed objectivity. You were the one who made the claim that society dictated the gender norms and insisted that transgenderism was a form of "self expression" which trumped everything we have ever been taught about human biology, along with everyone elses rights. I crushed each and every one of those arguments. You are far from objective, and are thus a liar. You lied about your objectivity. And it is you, sir/madam, who are finished.
"Gender and Genetics
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex.

The biological differences between men and women result from two processes: sex determination and differentiation.(3) The biological process of sex determination controls whether the male or female sexual differentiation pathway will be followed. The process of biological sex differentiation (development of a given sex) involves many genetically regulated, hierarchical developmental steps. More than 95% of the Y chromosome is male-specific (4) and a single copy of the Y chromosome is able to induce testicular differentiation of the embryonic gonad. The Y chromosome acts as a dominant inducer of male phenotype and individuals having four X chromosomes and one Y chromosome (49XXXXY) are phenotypically male. (5) When a Y chromosome is present, early embryonic testes develop around the 10th week of pregnancy. In the absence of both a Y chromosome and the influence of a testis-determining factor (TDF), ovaries develop.

Gender, typically described in terms of masculinity and femininity, is a social construction that varies across different cultures and over time. (6) There are a number of cultures, for example, in which greater gender diversity exists and sex and gender are not always neatly divided along binary lines such as male and female or homosexual and heterosexual. The Berdache in North America, the fa’afafine (Samoan for “the way of a woman”) in the Pacific, and the kathoey in Thailand are all examples of different gender categories that differ from the traditional Western division of people into males and females. Further, among certain North American native communities, gender is seen more in terms of a continuum than categories, with special acknowledgement of “two-spirited” people who encompass both masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics. It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."

Sex Chromosome Abnormalities
Turner syndrome
XXX Females
Klinefelter Syndrome
XYY Males

WHO | Gender and Genetics
Yep. It's 0.004% (generous) and these people have either chromosomal abnormalities or partial or complete absence of sex hormone receptor sites. These anomalies do not result in a reclassification of gender, nor do they constitute genders, but anomalies. If someone is born with a heart defect, do we decide there are two/several different classifications of cardiovascular systems in humans? No. And nor should we reclassify sex and gender because a very small minority of people are born with abnormalities.

Last edited:
Sure, because you're an incessant liar. So I made it a point to call you out on it.
Ok smart ass then how about you show a quote where I lied or stated that these groups represent all women. Try using facts instead of calling names. You're done
You lied. That's a fact I've already proven repeatedly throughout this thread. I've used facts that you repeatedly ignored. You were the one who kept arguing from emotion. You were the one demanding that we "understand transgenders" while insisting upon your supposed objectivity. You were the one who made the claim that society dictated the gender norms and insisted that transgenderism was a form of "self expression" which trumped everything we have ever been taught about human biology, along with everyone elses rights. I crushed each and every one of those arguments. You are far from objective, and are thus a liar. You lied about your objectivity. And it is you, sir/madam, who are finished.
"Gender and Genetics
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex.

The biological differences between men and women result from two processes: sex determination and differentiation.(3) The biological process of sex determination controls whether the male or female sexual differentiation pathway will be followed. The process of biological sex differentiation (development of a given sex) involves many genetically regulated, hierarchical developmental steps. More than 95% of the Y chromosome is male-specific (4) and a single copy of the Y chromosome is able to induce testicular differentiation of the embryonic gonad. The Y chromosome acts as a dominant inducer of male phenotype and individuals having four X chromosomes and one Y chromosome (49XXXXY) are phenotypically male. (5) When a Y chromosome is present, early embryonic testes develop around the 10th week of pregnancy. In the absence of both a Y chromosome and the influence of a testis-determining factor (TDF), ovaries develop.

Gender, typically described in terms of masculinity and femininity, is a social construction that varies across different cultures and over time. (6) There are a number of cultures, for example, in which greater gender diversity exists and sex and gender are not always neatly divided along binary lines such as male and female or homosexual and heterosexual. The Berdache in North America, the fa’afafine (Samoan for “the way of a woman”) in the Pacific, and the kathoey in Thailand are all examples of different gender categories that differ from the traditional Western division of people into males and females. Further, among certain North American native communities, gender is seen more in terms of a continuum than categories, with special acknowledgement of “two-spirited” people who encompass both masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics. It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."

Turner syndrome
XXX Females
Klinefelter Syndrome
XYY Males

Yep. It's 0.004% (generous) and these people have either chromosomal abnormalities or partial or complete absence of sex hormone receptor sites. These anomalies do not result in a reclassification of gender, nor do they constitute genders, but anomalies. If someone is born with a heart defect, do we decide there are two/several different classifications of cardiovascular systems in humans? No. And nor should we reclassify sex and gender because a very small minority of people are born with abnormal sex organs.
Pick a bathroom for him, bitch?
XX male.jpg

And tell us, what gender is he?

"Gender and Genetics

Turner syndrome
XXX Females
Klinefelter Syndrome
XYY Males

Yep. It's 0.004% (generous) and these people have either chromosomal abnormalities or partial or complete absence of sex hormone receptor sites. These anomalies do not result in a reclassification of gender, nor do they constitute genders, but anomalies. If someone is born with a heart defect, do we decide there are two/several different classifications of cardiovascular systems in humans? No. And nor should we reclassify sex and gender because a very small minority of people are born with abnormal sex organs.
View attachment 76555

What does it say on its birth certificate?

"Gender and Genetics

Turner syndrome
XXX Females
Klinefelter Syndrome
XYY Males

View attachment 76555

What does it say on its birth certificate?
How the fuck do I know, and what does it matter? It doesn't.

Pick a bathroom and tell me whether that is a man or woman?

Forum List

Back