Men in women's bathrooms

When wrong-wingers speak of “science”, what they mean by that word is quite far removed from what sane people understand the word to mean.

Genuine science is absolutely clear about the differences between men and women. Only wrong-wing “science” is confused and ambiguous on this matter.

Last edited:
As long as Target decided that itself.

Public schools are up to the State since the owner of the bathroom is the government

My bathroom? In my business, we have four bathrooms. They are all single use, so we don't have male or female bathrooms. You just pick an open one

Taxpayers own the public schools since we pay the taxes that fund them.

How is that different than what I said?

The government doesn't own the schools. I agree with you, for the most part, on what you've said.

Of course it does. The people fund the government, but they are government property. The people in theory can vote out whoever doesn't implement their will. But a government school bathroom is government property just like any other government building bathroom. I'm not clear what point you're making

The point is that without taxpayers the government wouldn't have something to claim is theirs.

I agree, you know I'm a libertarian. I'm still not clear how this pertains to the discussion

Learn the science. This statement is correct: There is no such things as male DNA. There is XY, normally male but not always. And XX, normally female but not always.
:lmao: poor poor J4j... Your odd exceptions to the 99% rule aren't going to win the day from 17 million rape survivors. Minus the tiny handful you are claiming would love to find a strange naked man next to them the next time they shower behind a door marked "women"...
Sexual Abuse Survivors Want Conservative Politicians To Knock It Off With 'Bathroom Predator' Myth

Learn the science. This statement is correct: There is no such things as male DNA. There is XY, normally male but not always. And XX, normally female but not always.
:lmao: poor poor J4j... Your odd exceptions to the 99% rule aren't going to win the day from 17 million rape survivors. Minus the tiny handful you are claiming would love to find a strange naked man next to them the next time they shower behind a door marked "women"...
Sexual Abuse Survivors Want Conservative Politicians To Knock It Off With 'Bathroom Predator' Myth

You'll have to do better than the liberal shills at Huffington Post. They even cited Media Matters in the article. Did you really think you could push that on us?

How dishonest.

Last edited:

You'll have to do better than the liberal shills at Huffington Post. Did you really think you could push that on us?
There have been multiple links to these groups on this thread. Dog on the source all you want, it doesn't negate the facts. I'm sick of her 17 million victims bs argument. Truth is women and rape victims fall on both sides of this issue. Many support the trans cause

There have been multiple links to these groups on this thread. Dog on the source all you want, it doesn't negate the facts. I'm sick of her 17 million victims bs argument.

Citing a not-so-credible news source which cites a most-certainly-not-credible news source doesn't help you. It negates your point, if all you have are two heavily left leaning news sources. You want to convince people? Start with objectivity. You know, the same kind you've been demanding of us the past dozen or so pages of this thread now. None of us are perfect, and we all have our weak moments, but what you did was plain half-assed.

You knew the Huffpo would be a no-go, so why did you post it?

LOL. The definitive genes that define the gender human beings are XX and XY. This classification system is used not only with Humans but with almost all other species of mammalia. The only way the XY system can be affected in humans is through Kleinfelter's Syndrome or Turner's Syndrome, which add up to 2 extra X or Y chromosomes. Forgot to mention that, didn't you?

XY sex-determination system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

giphy.gif

Last edited:
There have been multiple links to these groups on this thread. Dog on the source all you want, it doesn't negate the facts. I'm sick of her 17 million victims bs argument.

Citing a not-so-credible news source which cites a most-certainly-not-credible news source doesn't help you. It negates your point, if all you have are two heavily left leaning news sources. You want to convince people? Start with objectivity. You know, the same kind you've been demanding of us the past dozen or so pages of this thread now. None of us are perfect, and we all have our weak moments, but what you did was plain half-assed.

You knew the Huffpo would be a no-go, so why did you post it?
Do you deny that there are women's support groups that stand behind the trans cause and denounce the politicization of there victimization?

Common sense should tell you that some support it. Just like common sense tells me that there are others with the opposite point of view.

If you really need to hear it from the horses mouth then here you go... You can look up statements from the other 249 groups of you still doubt

http://endsexualviolence.org/files/NTFNationalConsensusStmtTransAccessWithSignatories.pdf

Common sense should tell you that some support it. Just like common sense tells me that there are others with the opposite point of view.

If you really need to hear it from the horses mouth then here you go... You can look up statements from the other 249 groups of you still doubt

I don't trust the word of activists. I made the mistake of citing an advocacy group on this board once, and I was shredded to bits. That group which led the other 249 only made that statement out of political expediency, activism, not of a need to enhance the debate on the topic. Moreover, this is a "task force" devoted to ending domestic violence against women. Their stances on "anti-transgender policy" are irrelevant, ergo their statement is utterly meaningless.

Last edited:
Let's ask all of the 17 million women rape survivors, not just ones mesmerized and cherry picked by the Church of LGBT...

I don't trust the word of activists. I made the mistake of citing an advocacy group on this board once, and I was shredded to bits. That group which led the other 249 only made that statement out of political expediency, activism, not of a need to enhance the debate on the topic. Moreover, this is a "task force" devoted to ending domestic violence against women. Their stances on "anti-transgender policy" are irrelevant, ergo their statement is utterly meaningless.
The groups stance goes directly to my reasoning for posting the link... Sillouettes incessant rants of the trans bathroom policy giving 17 million rape victims PTSD. I've shown that her argument is false and that there are women and rape victims that do support the trans cause. Hope this will be the last time we see that false and politicized 17 million arguement

Do you deny that there are women's support groups that stand behind the trans cause and denounce the politicization of there victimization?

I don't deny anything. I deny your source as credible.
Well I believe I just showed you the credit. Is it acceptable?

No, it's not.

Do you even know what the word "credible" means? It is what your citations are not.
Of course it's not. Nothing ever is for people like you. My point is made. It's pretty simple and clear

Let's ask all of the 17 million women rape survivors, not just ones mesmerized and cherry picked by the Church of LGBT...
Go for it. You lost the argument so just let it go and move onto a real point.
A very close friend of mine is a victim of rape and she has much more liberal view about the trans bathroom situation than I do, and does not feel threatened by it. I understand that others have the opposite view and share your opinions... Face it, you have no perspective In This matter

Of course it's not. Nothing ever is for people like you. My point is made.

Of course, I'm looking for credible sources, not something you pulled out of your backside.

Your point is made, but that doesn't mean it's correct. See where this is going?
So you don't believe that any women rape victims support the transgender cause, because you don't believe huffington post or the women's organization that made a public statement about it... Is that what you're saying?

The groups stance goes directly to my reasoning for posting the link

The statement addresses transgender rights, not the rights of the 17 million women who are raped and abused. Surely not all 17 million of them advocate for these kinds of policies? That's another thing, just because a statement is made this group does not mean it speaks for all of those women. It doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back