Men in women's bathrooms

Someone born with a penis between their legs is male . . . just in case you don't know. That being a fact, whether or not women's restrooms have stalls is irrelevant if the freak that FEELS like a woman yet born with a penis goes in the restroom where HE belongs.
And if you are born with both a penis and a vagina?

They can go fuck themselves.

Funny how you want to ignore 99.9% and focus on the .1%.
You're way off base if you think this is a 99.9 to .1 argument. There's a set of principles at he center of the debate

The principle is if you're born with male plumbing/DNA go to the men's restroom. Same for female plumbing/DNA. It's really THAT simple. Only freaks and their supporters are so stupid they don't get it.
Our current president, the DOJ, and both front runners for our next president disagree with you... That should at least give some awareness that there is more to this discussion than what you think. It's not just about human anatomy . It is a freedom, equality and sociological issue. You are the one that doesn't understand the scope of this thing

I fully understand the current position of President and the current head of the DOJ are occupied by pieces of shit. That's something you don't understand.

It's not about freedom. It's about pandering to a bunch of freaks.

Our current president, the DOJ, and both front runners for our next president disagree with you... That should at least give some awareness that there is more to this discussion than what you think. It's not just about human anatomy . It is a freedom, equality and sociological issue. You are the one that doesn't understand the scope of this thing

Our current president, the AG, and both front runners for the election are political idiots with an agenda (i.e. get elected, stay elected, all for power and money).

Can you see how the trans policy does improve privacy for those who are transgender and for those who understand and accept transgenders?

Can you see how profoundly fucked up you are to accept severe mental illness as not only the norm, but to then insist that society bend to that mental illness? What kind of a fucking tool does something like that? If right now conservatives were pitching a bill that said "society must accept schizophrenia and do whatever the schizophrenic says" because some schizophrenics were running around saying liberals were trying to destroy the earth and thus they must be exterminated, you would be incredulous.

It's unfathomable to a sane, rational person how the left has become so radicalized that they now believe mental illness trumps all medical science and societal norms.
Funny how you can't admit to any level of understanding of the other side. Shows how hard headed and out of touch you really are
Yeah....accepting medical science is sure "hard-headed" and "out of touch". I believe that's what's all of the Flat Earther's said centuries ago.
I wasn't talking about medical science... There are medical professionals that support both sides of the argument depending where you look. I was talking about having a simple understanding of your oppositions argument. Understanding how their objectives lead to a safer environment, less bullying, more privacy, more freedom for individuals to live how they want to live, etc etc. it's. It just transgenders supporting this cause. There are reasons for this which you seem unable to acknowledge

I get your privacy argument and agree with it. The safety and biology arguments at BS, but there is something to be considered when it comes to individual privacy rights.

You're way off base if you think this is a 99.9 to .1 argument. There's a set of principles at he center of the debate

The principle is if you're born with male plumbing/DNA go to the men's restroom. Same for female plumbing/DNA. It's really THAT simple. Only freaks and their supporters are so stupid they don't get it.

I fully understand the current position of President and the current head of the DOJ are occupied by pieces of shit. That's something you don't understand.

Brilliant argument... You're a winner!

I made a factual statement. That's what makes me a winner.

You support freaks. That makes you a born loser.

Our current president, the AG, and both front runners for the election are political idiots with an agenda (i.e. get elected, stay elected, all for power and money).
And why would supporting an agenda laid out by a tiny fraction of mentally ill freaks, as you put it, help get and keep them elected. If it is such a nonsensical issue than there would be no political gain by supporting it. If 99.9% of the public are getting their privacy violated and if 17 million rape victims are being threatenEd then why isnt supporting this political suicide?

And why would supporting an agenda laid out by a tiny fraction of mentally ill freaks, as you put it, help get and keep them elected. If it is such a nonsensical issue than there would be no political gain by supporting it. If 99.9% of the public are getting their privacy violated and if 17 million rape victims are being threatenEd then why isnt supporting this political suicide?

I didn't say only those that are freaks support it. There are plenty of those that aren't freaks that are freak supporters and enablers.

what was factual? That there is a piece of shit running the country and our DOJ or that pandering illegal agendas to freaks gives political gain?
Face it dude, your arguments are a joke

what was factual? That there is a piece of shit running the country and our DOJ or that pandering illegal agendas to freaks gives political gain?
Face it dude, your arguments are a joke

The fact is that the President and the current head of the DOJ are pieces of shit. Face it, you're a born loser.

I didn't say only those that are freaks support it. There are plenty of those that aren't freaks that are freak supporters and enablers.
So answer the question. Why does supporting mentally ill freaks with oppressive minority agendas that oppress the majority of citizens produce political gain?

Can you see how the trans policy does improve privacy for those who are transgender and for those who understand and accept transgenders?

Can you see how profoundly fucked up you are to accept severe mental illness as not only the norm, but to then insist that society bend to that mental illness? What kind of a fucking tool does something like that? If right now conservatives were pitching a bill that said "society must accept schizophrenia and do whatever the schizophrenic says" because some schizophrenics were running around saying liberals were trying to destroy the earth and thus they must be exterminated, you would be incredulous.

It's unfathomable to a sane, rational person how the left has become so radicalized that they now believe mental illness trumps all medical science and societal norms.
Funny how you can't admit to any level of understanding of the other side. Shows how hard headed and out of touch you really are
Yeah....accepting medical science is sure "hard-headed" and "out of touch". I believe that's what's all of the Flat Earther's said centuries ago.
I wasn't talking about medical science... There are medical professionals that support both sides of the argument depending where you look. I was talking about having a simple understanding of your oppositions argument. Understanding how their objectives lead to a safer environment, less bullying, more privacy, more freedom for individuals to live how they want to live, etc etc. it's. It just transgenders supporting this cause. There are reasons for this which you seem unable to acknowledge

I get your privacy argument and agree with it. The safety and biology arguments at BS, but there is something to be considered when it comes to individual privacy rights.
They don't have an argument - thus there is nothing to "understand". The case you attempt to make (less bullying, less suicide, etc.) could be made for any person with a mental illness. Yet I don't see you or wytchy pushing legislation that would force society to worship any schizophrenic who believes they are Jesus Christ as Jesus Christ. Where is the legislation that says wytchy must by law drop to her knees and worship that person? You know, just so that they don't feel "bullied", "misunderstood", and so that they can live their live "freely"? Yeah.....I thought so,

So answer the question. Why does supporting mentally ill freaks with oppressive minority agendas that oppress the majority of citizens produce political gain?

I answered your question. That you don't like the answer is your fault, freak supporter and known born loser.

Because the liberal ideology is such a failed ideology, that they need to pander to every single deviant behavior group in the land to muster enough support to even compete. And even then they resort to voter intimidation, voter suppression, and voter fraud.

If 99.9% of the public are getting their privacy violated and if 17 million rape victims are being threatenEd then why isnt supporting this political suicide?

It is political suicide. Where did you get that it wasn't?!? :cuckoo:

President Obama's decision to become a champion of transgender rights just might be enough to move a significant number of culturally conservative voters who have been troubled by Trump firmly into the anti-Democrat column.

Why did Obama do it? The answer isn't especially clear to me because I'm not the right kind of liberal.

In purely political terms, the decision seems inexplicable. The number of transgendered people in the United States is vanishingly small — something on the order of 0.3% of the population. Many people, like me, who have no problem with allowing transgendered adults to use the bathroom of their choice nonetheless think it misguided to indulge the decisions of children in this area. (Kids aren't allowed to drink alcohol, drive, vote, work, or volunteer to fight in the military, but they should be permitted to change their birth gender?)

Liberals' latest lazy cultural crusade

If 99.9% of the public are getting their privacy violated and if 17 million rape victims are being threatenEd then why isnt supporting this political suicide?

President Obama's decision to become a champion of transgender rights just might be enough to move a significant number of culturally conservative voters who have been troubled by Trump firmly into the anti-Democrat column.

Why did Obama do it? The answer isn't especially clear to me because I'm not the right kind of liberal.

In purely political terms, the decision seems inexplicable. The number of transgendered people in the United States is vanishingly small — something on the order of 0.3% of the population. Many people, like me, who have no problem with allowing transgendered adults to use the bathroom of their choice nonetheless think it misguided to indulge the decisions of children in this area. (Kids aren't allowed to drink alcohol, drive, vote, work, or volunteer to fight in the military, but they should be permitted to change their birth gender?)

Ok man... First you say they need it to win and stay elected, then you call it political suicide... You're worse than trump, all over the place and unable to make a rational point. I think we are done. You both are out of touch fools

Ok man... First you say they need it to win and stay elected, then you call it political suicide... You're worse than trump, all over the place and unable to make a rational point. I think we are done. You both are out of touch fools
Yeah....because nobody in politics ever miscalculates the political winds. :cuckoo:

Hildabeast is betting it is her ticket to the White House. Many believe it is political suicide for her. What is so difficult for you to understand about that?

Yeah....because nobody in politics ever miscalculates the political winds. :cuckoo:

Hildabeast is betting it is her ticket to the White House. Many believe it is political suicide for her. What is so difficult for you to understand about that?
What has Hillary said about it? The only statement I've heard from either candidate was from Trump who said Jenner could use whichever bathroom she wanted in Trump tower. Other than that I don't think either campaign is really focusing on the issue. But if asked Im pretty sure that neither would agree with your POV. And this would be for 2 reasons. 1. Common sense and 2. Because most voters have some compassion and recognition for transgenders and are willing to accept them at some level. Most Americans support freedom of expression, even if that expression doesn't apply to themselves. The major point that you fail to recognize

There is no such things as male DNA. There is XY, normally male, but not always. And XX, normally female, but not always.

Not that tired argument, either, freak.
That is not an argument, that is S C I E N C E, the truth, reality, which you reject, you moron.

Learn the science. This statement is correct: There is no such things as male DNA. There is XY, normally male but not always. And XX, normally female but not always.

Learn the science. This statement is correct: There is no such things as male DNA. There is XY, normally male but not always. And XX, normally female but not always.
:lmao: poor poor J4j... Your odd exceptions to the 99% rule aren't going to win the day from 17 million rape survivors. Minus the tiny handful you are claiming would love to find a strange naked man next to them the next time they shower behind a door marked "women"...

Forum List

Back