Men in women's bathrooms

As per usual, you reject the offer of truth, out of hand.

Here's two.
1. Liberals are not necessary nice, they're liberal.
2. This ain't no fucking democracy where your vote counts.

Take it or reject it like the child you are.

1. Lefties are never nice.
2. In your democracy your vote counts, twice.

You remind me of those Russian dolls. So full of themselves.
As expected. Present a shithead with truths, and he goes off on a partisan rant.

Such mental toddlers here.

Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t get that, I donā€™t speak idiot.

Only truth you exposed here is that lefties are for government oppression and the way they get there is mob rule.
You just completely contradicted yourself. An oppressive government based on mob rule? You, dumbass, are too stupid to live.

BTW, GW says GFY.

ā€œAs Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.ā€ ā€” George Washington

If you could read and register what you're reading, you could get somewhere.You could twist it anyway you want but that's not what I said. Of course, that's only thing lefties are capable of doing. Lying.

Second, you'll notice that I am not using term "liberal", I am using "leftist" instead. Liberals were honest people, they were standing for liberty and individual rights, they warned us about mob rule, they were everything that you lefties are not. Quoting Washington doesn't make you a liberal, just a liar who say one thing and does another. Just by calling yourself "liberal" you're showing how dishonest you lefties are.

Third, I called you on your lie by posting that meme above and since then you did what every leftie always does: name calling and insults. Keep going, that is what makes you what you really are, a leftie.

Now fuck off, politely.
I am a liberal, dumbfuck.

That is the truth, you dumbfuck.

Look shitstain, Iā€™ve been called worse by better. You lefties wouldn't tell the truth if your life depending on it.
You are incapable of understanding the truth. That's what makes you the worthless little shit you.

When can handle the truth, ask me.

Spare me of leftist truth. You're not capable of it. You lefties are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

And that's the truth. :D

Here's two.

I don't think you really understand what "truth" means. :D
Both items above are true, bitch.

1. Lefties are never nice.
2. In your democracy your vote counts, twice.

You remind me of those Russian dolls. So full of themselves.
As expected. Present a shithead with truths, and he goes off on a partisan rant.

Such mental toddlers here.

Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t get that, I donā€™t speak idiot.

Only truth you exposed here is that lefties are for government oppression and the way they get there is mob rule.
You just completely contradicted yourself. An oppressive government based on mob rule? You, dumbass, are too stupid to live.

BTW, GW says GFY.

ā€œAs Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.ā€ ā€” George Washington

If you could read and register what you're reading, you could get somewhere.You could twist it anyway you want but that's not what I said. Of course, that's only thing lefties are capable of doing. Lying.

Second, you'll notice that I am not using term "liberal", I am using "leftist" instead. Liberals were honest people, they were standing for liberty and individual rights, they warned us about mob rule, they were everything that you lefties are not. Quoting Washington doesn't make you a liberal, just a liar who say one thing and does another. Just by calling yourself "liberal" you're showing how dishonest you lefties are.

Third, I called you on your lie by posting that meme above and since then you did what every leftie always does: name calling and insults. Keep going, that is what makes you what you really are, a leftie.

Now fuck off, politely.
I am a liberal, dumbfuck.

No, you are just a foul mouthed tard.

Look shitstain, Iā€™ve been called worse by better. You lefties wouldn't tell the truth if your life depending on it.
You are incapable of understanding the truth. That's what makes you the worthless little shit you.

Spare me of leftist truth. You're not capable of it. You lefties are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

Here's two.

You haven't posted anything that is true. Try again, creep.

... Prayer should be fine on the football field, I haven't heard contrary.

You've missed some thing then my friend. A coach was actually fired recently for praying. He didn't even make the team pray. He would just pray himself. They said he couldn't do that on the football field. That's how insane liberals have gotten in day and age.

Any video I've seen of "transgenders" and their supporters comes off like a carnival side show trying to pretend it is a legitimate parade of human rights. It's just embarrassingly insane in a very obtuse way.

So, Jack4jill needs to start the acceptance process. 17 million rape survivors' voices will not be silenced by the Church of LGBT's latest sideshow demands of a few deranged men.

What doe the transgender brain look like? Like a brain with a severe mental illness.

You've missed some thing then my friend. A coach was actually fired recently for praying. He didn't even make the team pray. He would just pray himself. They said he couldn't do that on the football field. That's how insane liberals have gotten in day and age.
link?

From just this past season....

Bremerton High School coach placed on leave for praying on field - CNN.com

Our Culture 'Denies God' but 'Gives the Devil a TV Show'

High school football coach on leave for praying attends game, prays with spectators | Fox News

I just think all you deniers are dead wrong thinking this whole thing is going to be dismissed because it's a mental issue. You have no understanding of what your oppositions cause and goals are and you sound ignorant in your arguments.

Yes, protecting 17 million actual women rape survivors from extreme psychological trauma in showers behind doors marked "women" is an "ignorant" argument. We'll let Justice Ginsburg decide if it is or not, OK?

Begin grieving. You lost.
Rape victims and their advocates oppose you.

Once again, you are wrong with nowhere to go.
Society does not allow the mentally ill to set the rules. Sorry chief.

In addition, society does not allow the 0.3% to set the rules. Either way you look at this, you lose.

I just think all you deniers are dead wrong thinking this whole thing is going to be dismissed because it's a mental issue. You have no understanding of what your oppositions cause and goals are and you sound ignorant in your arguments.

Yes, protecting 17 million actual women rape survivors from extreme psychological trauma in showers behind doors marked "women" is an "ignorant" argument. We'll let Justice Ginsburg decide if it is or not, OK?

In addition, society does not allow the 0.3% to set the rules. Either way you look at this, you lose.

What if it's an XXXYZABC female? :lol:

btw womens bathrooms have stalls....just in case you didnt know that.....
Someone born with a penis between their legs is male . . . just in case you don't know. That being a fact, whether or not women's restrooms have stalls is irrelevant if the freak that FEELS like a woman yet born with a penis goes in the restroom where HE belongs.
And if you are born with both a penis and a vagina?

They can go fuck themselves.

Funny how you want to ignore 99.9% and focus on the .1%.
I see, so the rights of the few don't matter, and you just pretend they don't exist.
There is no "right" to invade the private facilities of the opposite sex and you know it. Stop making false arguments. You sound ridiculous when you make such stupid comments.

Well sure! They can control society. The XXYZABC female is a very rare female indeed. She is a protected species with special rights and privileges :lol:

link?

High school football coach on leave for praying attends game, prays with spectators | Fox News
Thanks... Personally I think it is BS and that guy should be able to do his prayer and players should be able to join if they want. To allow this though would also mean it would be ok for a coach to drop a matt and pray to Allah if that is his ritual after the game... Perhaps call to prayer over the loud speakers? Where do we draw the line? Thus the dilemma.

My cousin has been a Christian missionary and preacher since she was in college and her child is now in a classroom with a Buddhist teacher who, isn't necessarily teaching the religion, but has made some passive comments validating the effectiveness of mediation. My cousin is freaking out because she does not feel that it is the schools place to introduce, promote, or practice other religions to her child, that is the choice of her, the parent. I personally would be OK with my child being exposed to all of this as I think this is part of life and learning, however, I also see the shitstorm this can cause for many other parents and if I were the school or government i'd probably be forced to apply policy that separates religion from schools if I wanted to keep the peace.

Apologies for the off topic post to the thread...

btw womens bathrooms have stalls....just in case you didnt know that.....
Someone born with a penis between their legs is male . . . just in case you don't know. That being a fact, whether or not women's restrooms have stalls is irrelevant if the freak that FEELS like a woman yet born with a penis goes in the restroom where HE belongs.

I see, so the rights of the few don't matter, and you just pretend they don't exist.
There is no "right" to invade the private facilities of the opposite sex and you know it. Stop making false arguments. You sound ridiculous when you make such stupid comments.

Sounds ridiculous or IS ridiculous? :2up:

link?

Thanks... Personally I think it is BS and that guy should be able to do his prayer and players should be able to join if they want. To allow this though would also mean it would be ok for a coach to drop a matt and pray to Allah if that is his ritual after the game... Perhaps call to prayer over the loud speakers? Where do we draw the line? Thus the dilemma.

My cousin has been a Christian missionary and preacher since she was in college and her child is now in a classroom with a Buddhist teacher who, isn't necessarily teaching the religion, but has made some passive comments validating the effectiveness of mediation. My cousin is freaking out because she does not feel that it is the schools place to introduce, promote, or practice other religions to her child, that is the choice of her, the parent. I personally would be OK with my child being exposed to all of this as I think this is part of life and learning, however, I also see the shitstorm this can cause for many other parents and if I were the school or government i'd probably be forced to apply policy that separates religion from schools if I wanted to keep the peace.

Apologies for the off topic post to the thread...
You make a very valid case on both sides. The only thing I would say is that liberals in general are being incredibly hypocritical on this subject. They have taken liberal indoctrination to the extreme in the classroom yet they fear someone introducing something to their children.

We have XXXY. They are male, kind of.

Here's two.

You haven't posted anything that is true. Try again, creep.
Everything I post is true, bitch. Learn science.
XX male.jpg

Sounds ridiculous or IS ridiculous? :2up:
You complete me.... :p

We have XXXY. They are male, kind of.

What about the ABC123s? Don't they have any rights?

Forum List

Back