Men in women's bathrooms

Many years ago when I was a freshman in college, I mistakenly walked into the women's restroom. Chalk it up to being early in the morning. I was on autopilot. Long story short, I realized that there were no urinals and got the hell out of that restroom.

Well, if I ever walk into the wrong restroom again I guess I can just go ahead and do my thing. If confronted I'll just say I'm feeling like a woman.
I'm pretty sure you are missing the point... perhaps give that college thing another try
If I feel confortable using the ladies room, who are you to object.
haha, are you still trying to make an intelligent argument? I'll restate... go back to school.

Many years ago when I was a freshman in college, I mistakenly walked into the women's restroom. Chalk it up to being early in the morning. I was on autopilot. Long story short, I realized that there were no urinals and got the hell out of that restroom.

Well, if I ever walk into the wrong restroom again I guess I can just go ahead and do my thing. If confronted I'll just say I'm feeling like a woman.
I'm pretty sure you are missing the point... perhaps give that college thing another try
If I feel confortable using the ladies room, who are you to object.
haha, are you still trying to make an intelligent argument? I'll restate... go back to school.
Sure! I will go back to school and use the ladies restroom if I like. Shania Twain.....you go girl.....Man, I feel like a woman.

Okay. Let's get real here. Obviously feeling like a woman, or a man saying that he feels like a woman is not enough to get entrance to use the ladies room. However, when it comes to Transgendered, that seems to be the minimum standard to do so.

Okay. Let's get real here. Obviously feeling like a woman, or a man saying that he feels like a woman is not enough to get entrance to use the ladies room. However, when it comes to Transgendered, that seems to be the minimum standard to do so.
That may be the extreme stance but I don't think it is realistic. Just as the rights stance is the birth certificate argument. In reality there will be a compromise on both sides and definitions for "gender identity" and "trangender" will need to be defined. Since nobody is going to be monitoring bathrooms it really is pretty much a political and pointless debate.

My prediction is there will be a point in a persons transition, after consulting therapists and doctors, after living as the opposite sex in dress and appearance, that they will legally be able to change their gender on their ID. I don't think this will necessarily require surgery. These individuals will then be able to use the bathroom of the gender defined on their IDs. That's my guess and an approach that I think is fair to both sides.

It's the only standard. They don't even need an MD's letter or signature. If you're a dude and you want in the ladies' showers, the Church of LGBT says all you need to do is just say so. Self-diagnose. Not only have they eliminated science from the American Psychological Association's public positions on key issues, they've eliminated professionals from the loop of professional-diagnosis.

Pretty clever if you're a cult and don't want pesky facts and professionals getting in the way of expansion..

That may be the extreme stance but I don't think it is realistic. Just as the rights stance is the birth certificate argument. In reality there will be a compromise on both sides and definitions for "gender identity" and "trangender" will need to be defined. Since nobody is going to be monitoring bathrooms it really is pretty much a political and pointless debate.

My prediction is there will be a point in a persons transition, after consulting therapists and doctors, after living as the opposite sex in dress and appearance, that they will legally be able to change their gender on their ID. I don't think this will necessarily require surgery. These individuals will then be able to use the bathroom of the gender defined on their IDs. That's my guess and an approach that I think is fair to both sides.

If no surgery and the person has a penis, I don't give a damn what they think they are. They're male. While no one may be monitoring restrooms, the best advice one of those you described can take is don't make the mistake of going in the women's restroom where my wife/daughters are. That's fair.

This will settle any doubts as to why Obama pushed the bathroom law so hard.

upload_2016-6-14_19-56-54.png

If no surgery and the person has a penis, I don't give a damn what they think they are. They're male. While no one may be monitoring restrooms, the best advice one of those you described can take is don't make the mistake of going in the women's restroom where my wife/daughters are. That's fair.

No amount of hormone tinkering, surgical mutilation, or any other Frankensteinish procedures will ever make a man into a woman. At most, it will turn h'orsh'/it into a eunuch, but a eunuch is still male, and has no business being in women's intimate facilities.

Just as the rights stance is the birth certificate argument. In reality there will be a compromise on both sides and definitions for "gender identity" and "trangender" will need to be defined. Since nobody is going to be monitoring bathrooms it really is pretty much a political and pointless debate.

You think MDs are going to sign off to put men with penises and testicles into women's shower facilities, dorms and bathrooms eh? I think the MD's would fear lawsuits and shy away from doing that.

There's no compromise, because there's no medical evidence supporting "transgender" as a real thing. All "transgender" really means is "the medical community is afraid to confront these particular delusions in the mentally ill, so they're calling it something normal and healthy so they don't have to face the wrath of the Church of LGBT for refusing to play along". That's what "transgender" means. And that's not a viable explanation enough to force women to deal with dudes in their showers and locker rooms.

Remember, we have the 17 million rape survivors' needs to consider. And be considered they will. So, good luck with your "compromise"! And BTW, women are always aware of who they're with in the bathroom. The situation will be monitored. Even if it means parking their husband outside keeping watch on the door to apprehend any dude in a dress trying to walk in. There will be monitoring. Vigilante style.

Just as the rights stance is the birth certificate argument. In reality there will be a compromise on both sides and definitions for "gender identity" and "trangender" will need to be defined. Since nobody is going to be monitoring bathrooms it really is pretty much a political and pointless debate.

You think MDs are going to sign off to put men with penises and testicles into women's shower facilities, dorms and bathrooms eh? I think the MD's would fear lawsuits and shy away from doing that.

There's no compromise, because there's no medical evidence supporting "transgender" as a real thing. All "transgender" really means is "the medical community is afraid to confront these particular delusions in the mentally ill, so they're calling it something normal and healthy so they don't have to face the wrath of the Church of LGBT for refusing to play along". That's what "transgender" means. And that's not a viable explanation enough to force women to deal with dudes in their showers and locker rooms.

Remember, we have the 17 million rape survivors' needs to consider. And be considered they will. So, good luck with your "compromise"! And BTW, women are always aware of who they're with in the bathroom. The situation will be monitored. Even if it means parking their husband outside keeping watch on the door to apprehend any dude in a dress trying to walk in. There will be monitoring. Vigilante style.
The broken record is back with the 17 million. Remember the stats I sent over showing that women and rape victims do support the trans cause? It's pretty close to 50/50 support/oppose according to most stats I found. I asked you to proved any evidence that I was wrong and you never posted a thing.

I have an idea. So you can stop speaking from a place of complete ignorance... How about you go down to a community outreach center and meet some transgenders who are seeking help. Get to know at least one. Ask questions. Meet a trans child. How about you do this so you can have an actual educated opinion about the situation?

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's been happening for years

I can guarantee you one thing with 100% certainty. Not one of them has done it where my wife/daughters have been while I knew it.

And Slade's logic is "if a crime has been happening for years, let's just make it legal".

Right? Perverts have also been installing secret toilet cameras for years. In fact, "secret" is kinda the operative point of the whole thing. I'm pretty sure the fact that the women being filmed didn't know they were being filmed didn't make it okay to do.

I can guarantee you one thing with 100% certainty. Not one of them has done it where my wife/daughters have been while I knew it.

And Slade's logic is "if a crime has been happening for years, let's just make it legal".

Right? Perverts have also been installing secret toilet cameras for years. In fact, "secret" is kinda the operative point of the whole thing. I'm pretty sure the fact that the women being filmed didn't know they were being filmed didn't make it okay to do.
That has nothing to do with anything we are talking about

It has everything to do with it. If you think someone born male going into a women's restroom because he thinks he's female and the law supports him doing you don't think non-confused perverts will use that excuse to get there and do those things?

The broken record is back with the 17 million. Remember the stats I sent over showing that women and rape victims do support the trans cause? It's pretty close to 50/50 support/oppose

Yes, I remember the Bowie knife you stuck in and twisted in your credibility. You might as well try to convince readers here that getting stuck with cactus needles in the ball of your foot "feels good; most people support it".

It has everything to do with it. If you think someone born male going into a women's restroom because he thinks he's female and the law supports him doing you don't think non-confused perverts will use that excuse to get there and do those things?
That's like saying don't sell guns because some criminals will abuse them and use them for harm. Don't let people drive because some people will drink and drive and kill others.

Criminals are criminals, focus on that and not the innocents just trying to use the bathroom. You all use this arguement all the time in the gun debate. Don't be a hypocrite

The broken record is back with the 17 million. Remember the stats I sent over showing that women and rape victims do support the trans cause? It's pretty close to 50/50 support/oppose

Yes, I remember the Bowie knife you stuck in and twisted in your credibility. You might as well try to convince readers here that getting stuck with cactus needles in the ball of your foot "feels good; most people support it".
I produce stats from third party polls, you present bias opinion and nothing more. I haven't seen one shred of support to your credibility

I produce stats from third party polls, you present bias opinion and nothing more. I haven't seen one shred of support to your credibility

Except the fully-operational common sense in every reader and participant in this debate here and elsewhere in the world who knows without guesswork that 17 million rape survivors don't want strange men showering with them behind doors marked "women". No matter how many skewed or manufactured polls the Church of LGBT causes to be released "as truth"..

Except the fully-operational common sense in every reader and participant in this debate here and elsewhere in the world who knows without guesswork that 17 million rape survivors don't want strange men showering with them behind doors marked "women". No matter how many skewed or manufactured polls the Church of LGBT causes to be released "as truth"..
Just because YOU say it is common sense doesn't make it common sense. You don't post anything to back up your argument. Face it, you hold a monority view

Forum List

Back