Men in women's bathrooms

Don't cop out... If you got several then pick one and paste it here. It should be easy... Your full of shit and now you got your foot in your mouth

He may have confused you for Jack4jill.

Nope. No confusion. [0]=56533&c[thread]=490633]A simple search brings up several examples in this thread, where this filthy subhuman, pervert-loving scumbag, @Slade3200, puts forth the premise that women, in general favor being forced to share intimate facilities with creepy male perverts. There's no reason and no need for me to elaborate further. The proof is there for everyone to see. And it should be no surprise. This is the same piece of filth who is admitting that he'd be OK with his own daughter being forced to undress an shower with these perverts. It's almost a textbook example of the “It's OK to rape women, because women like being raped.” position.
Wheres my damn quote? Stop posting pointless links. Copy and paste my statement where I'm lying. Back up your claims. Or just admit that you are wrong and stop digging that hole you are in.

Even Sill knows your wrong and called you confused... And she thinks I'm a looney tooney

Here are a couple, out of many…

I'd be willing to bet that more women support the trans bathroom cause than men.

women support the transgender cause, including rape victims.

Looking back through those search results reminded, me, also, that you claimed, with one tip of your forked tongue, that you do not support forcing young girls to undress and shower with men, very close to where you admitted, with the other tip of your forked tongue, that you were perfectly fine with your own daughter being forced to do so. What a truly disgusting piece of filth you are. What a horrid excuse for a man and for a father. Any real man would fight with everything he had to protect his daughter from such perverts, but you'll gladly hand her over to them.

Of course I would not support forcing a little girl to undress in front of a mentally ill male pervert. Dumbest question of the day, why are you so eager for me to answer such nonesense?

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?
Yes…
Your quotes do nothing to prove your point. I said I'd be willing to bet more women support than men and asked if anybody has seen stats or polls on this... Nowhere did I make a claim that this was fact.

The other quote you chose is a simple statement that both women and rape victims support the trans cause. I never said all, and also stated multiple times that they fall on both sides of the issue. I was responding to those of you that incessantly state that this is an assault on women and act like no sane female would ever support the trans cause. This is just not true.

Lastly, I said, and still say I don't support men in with the ladies. I also said, which you conveniently left out, that I, and many others, don't consider trans women the same as men. There are psychological and socialogical factors that we consider. These people who are true transgenders I do support being able to use the bathroom of their gender identity, so do many others. You warp my statement into saying that I want male perverts showering with my daughter.

If you need to lie and manipulate my words to make your arguement then that is pretty pathetic... You've proved nothing other than that you are a sad close minded hack. Try again if you dare or grow some humility and admit you misspoke and let you frustrations get the better of you

I don't support men in with the ladies. I also said, which you conveniently left out, that I, and many others, don't consider trans women the same as men. There are psychological and socialogical factors that we consider. These people who are true transgenders I do support being able to use the bathroom of their gender identity

And what, pray tell, is a "true transgender"? I'm going to need to have you get a medical doctor to write out how a man is actually a woman.

I don't support men in with the ladies. I also said, which you conveniently left out, that I, and many others, don't consider trans women the same as men. There are psychological and socialogical factors that we consider. These people who are true transgenders I do support being able to use the bathroom of their gender identity

And what, pray tell, is a "true transgender"? I'm going to need to have you get a medical doctor to write out how a man is actually a woman.
Somebody who isn't pretending... Not the Strawman you all are scared is going to use the rule to molest girls in the bathroom

Somebody who isn't pretending... Not the Strawman you all are scared is going to use the rule to molest girls in the bathroom
So, to "clarify", a "true transgender" is a man who "isn't really pretending" to be a woman, he actually IS a woman. OK. Got an MD to sign off on that yet?

Lastly, I said, and still say I don't support men in with the ladies. I also said, which you conveniently left out, that I, and many others, don't consider trans women the same as men…

As a matter of undeniable, unalterable scientific fact, a “transwoman” is a man,and not a woman. Further, a “transwoman” is a mentally ill, sexually-perverted, morally-depraved man. You cannot advocate allowing these freaks to have free access to women's intimate facilities, and at the same time, credibly deny that you advocate allowing women to be forced to share these facilities with creepy male perverts. And that you would allow your own daughter to be forced to undress and shower with these perverts only shows you to be a piece of subhuman filth. Any real man would do everything in his power to protect his daughter from these freaks.

So, to "clarify", a "true transgender" is a man who "isn't really pretending" to be a woman, he actually IS a woman. OK. Got an MD to sign off on that yet?
I believe there are many MDs that "sign off" on that... There are even treatment processes in place...
Gender dysphoria - Treatment - NHS Choices

Lastly, I said, and still say I don't support men in with the ladies. I also said, which you conveniently left out, that I, and many others, don't consider trans women the same as men…

As a matter of undeniable, unalterable scientific fact, a “transwoman” is a man,and not a woman. Further, a “transwoman” is a mentally ill, sexually-perverted, morally-depraved man. You cannot advocate allowing these freaks to have free access to women's intimate facilities, and at the same time, credibly deny that you advocate allowing women to be forced to share these facilities with creepy male perverts. And that you would allow your own daughter to be forced to undress and shower with these perverts only shows you to be a piece of subhuman filth. Any real man would do everything in his power to protect his daughter from these freaks.
You can stop the broken record act. I know you think you are pretty clever with your little trap questions so you can repeat the same ignorant statement, but it is ineffective.

Transgenders exist whether you like it or not. A trans woman is very different than a man. I'd think you'd be the first to admit it. You already kind of do by all your hateful name calling i.e. Freaks, perverts etc. they interact with our society different than men do. They have different needs than me do. These are simple points and universal. smart kids have honors classes, challenged kids have special Ed, and mentally ill people have mental institutions, there are many examples where different people have different needs and we encourage providing for these needs to foster a more healthy environment with better opportunity, fair treatment, and to keep our society on that stands for liberty and freedom. This is how our society works.

BTW, Nice dodge and pivot by the way on your pathetic attempt to call me a liar. Ready to admit you were wrong and apologize like a man or are you going to keep swallowing your foot?

Just like the was no way a man could possibly ever marry another man legally, right? That obviously just a man woman thing.

Things change bucko, you obviously have zero understanding or empathy for what a transgender is or goes through, which is why you will probably never understand why people support them. But in reality many people do understand and empathize. And it is a valid debate with split support. Not a small group of freaks vs all women and the rest of the world. Open your eyes

I'm glad you brought up men marrying men. Because in no way, shape or form is the "T" component of "LGBT" getting into women's or girls' showers, locker rooms or restrooms. Mental illness does not change anyone's biological sex. And, birds of a feather flock together...
Yes, you've made your stance quite clear on the T topic. I bring up the gay marriage thing because it is a related topic which I assume you were and probably still are opposed to. Am I right?
How is it related? Perverted men barging into girls bathrooms has nothing to do with gays and many gays detest the association.

Just like the was no way a man could possibly ever marry another man legally, right? That obviously just a man woman thing.

Things change bucko, you obviously have zero understanding or empathy for what a transgender is or goes through, which is why you will probably never understand why people support them. But in reality many people do understand and empathize. And it is a valid debate with split support. Not a small group of freaks vs all women and the rest of the world. Open your eyes

I'm glad you brought up men marrying men. Because in no way, shape or form is the "T" component of "LGBT" getting into women's or girls' showers, locker rooms or restrooms. Mental illness does not change anyone's biological sex. And, birds of a feather flock together...
Yes, you've made your stance quite clear on the T topic. I bring up the gay marriage thing because it is a related topic which I assume you were and probably still are opposed to. Am I right?
How is it related? Perverted men barging into girls bathrooms has nothing to do with gays and many gays detest the association.
I think it's partly the result of people trying to equate behavioral choices with immutable characteristics.

Despite the claims there isn't any evidence that homosexuality is "genetic" or that people are "born gay". The same with transgenders. An esteemed psychiatrist recently came out and declared "sex change" as impossible, and that telling people they are born as the "wrong sex" only further confuses them.

The far left however wants to equate opposing homosexual activity, with "wanting to round up anyone who's ever engaged in a homosexual thought or act", the same with transgenders - apparently they think opposing men surgically removing their genitals or being allowed to enter girls' bathrooms is equatable to having separate water fountains for blacks and whites - that's why they've gone off the deep end and will further lose sympathy if they push this transgender issue.

Transgenders exist whether you like it or not. A trans woman is very different than a man. I'd think you'd be the first to admit it. You already kind of do by all your hateful name calling i.e. Freaks, perverts etc.

They are not different from men. THEY ARE MEN, YOU IDIOT! They are different from normal, sane men, but they are still far more similar to sane, normal men, than they will ever be to women.

BTW, Nice dodge and pivot by the way on your pathetic attempt to call me a liar.

No Dodge. I drive a Ford, made by the only remaining great American car company that still stands for American values, and not one made by a company that survives only by crawling to Big Brother for handouts at taxpayer expense, and whoring itself out to foreign interests.

Ready to admit you were wrong and apologize like a man or are you going to keep swallowing your foot?

I think it can be reliably taken as solidly-established, by now, that you are the very least person in this thread to have any standing to speak of doing anything “like a man”.

Last edited:

It's all part of the same dungheap of evil and perversion.

Perverted men barging into girls bathrooms?? How does that have anything to do with the conversation. If you are referring to Transgender women then your ignorance is noted...

Serial rapists deserve a right to be transferred to a women's prison if they say they "feel like" a woman then.
That is definitely something that needs to be considered in this conversation. Obviously standards need to be set up so people can't abuse the system and violate the privacy or safety of anybody else...

They are not different from men. THEY ARE MEN, YOU IDIOT! They are different from normal, sane men, but they are still far more similar to sane, normal men, than they will ever be to women.
How are they more similar to men than women? Because they have a dick? What else? Is genitalia the only qualifying factor that characterizes men and women... No social or psychological factors? You don't see anything that could put this into a gray area?
Are you just a simple minded person that can only see black and white?
No Dodge. I drive a Ford, made by the only remaining great American car company that still stands for American values, and not one made by a company that survives only by crawling to Big Brother for handouts at taxpayer expense, and whoring itself out to foreign interests.
If you don't like Dodge then stop dodging, you just did it again.
I think it can be reliably taken as solidly-established, by now, that you are the very least person in this thread to have any standing to speak of doing anything “like a man”.
Wow, got me there! Hows that foot tasting?

It's evil now?? Care to explain how it is evil?

How are they more similar to men than women? Because they have a dick? What else? Is genitalia the only qualifying factor that characterizes men and women... No social or psychological factors? You don't see anything that could put this into a gray area?

Because by every single verifiable biological marker that distinguishes women from men, these freaks have the markers that identify them as men; and not a single verifiable scientific parameter which they have more in common with women rather than with men.

Some things really are black & white.

Hard science trumps wrong-wing psychobabble.

It's evil now?? Care to explain how it is evil?

No point trying to explain the difference between good and evil, to someone who cannot even grasp the difference between men and women. At least not for me to attempt; as I am not a skilled “special needs” teacher.

Because by every single verifiable biological marker that distinguishes women from men, these freaks have the markers that identify them as men; and not a single verifiable scientific parameter which they have more in common with women rather than with men.

Some things really are black & white.

Hard science trumps wrong-wing psychobabble.
Yes you are talking about biology... I asked about psychological or sociological factors? Do you think those are just meaningless?

I'm going to keep asking for you to post that "easy to find" quote of mine that proves I'm a liar. Or just admit you were wrong and being an asshole...

Forum List

Back