Men in women's bathrooms

Just like the was no way a man could possibly ever marry another man legally, right? That obviously just a man woman thing.

Things change bucko, you obviously have zero understanding or empathy for what a transgender is or goes through, which is why you will probably never understand why people support them. But in reality many people do understand and empathize. And it is a valid debate with split support. Not a small group of freaks vs all women and the rest of the world. Open your eyes

I'm glad you brought up men marrying men. Because in no way, shape or form is the "T" component of "LGBT" getting into women's or girls' showers, locker rooms or restrooms. Mental illness does not change anyone's biological sex. And, birds of a feather flock together...

If a majority of women support the trans cause and I support the trans cause then am I supporting or demeaning women?

No matter how many times you repeat that tired old lie, it will never achieve any vestige of truth.

If anything, your insistence on claiming that women, in general, would support this abuse and degradation against them only further demonstrates how hateful and contemptuous you are toward women.

I'm reminded, now, of some claim that I have occasionally heard, I'm not sure from where, that it's OK to rape women, because even if they won't admit it, many of them like being raped. I guess whomever has made that claim, is someone of a similar mindset to yours.
That's way off topic... Let's stay on track here. I didn't make a claim that the majority of women did support the cause, I said if. And if they did then would you accept it? Or would you still insist that it is demanding to women?

Just like the was no way a man could possibly ever marry another man legally, right? That obviously just a man woman thing.

Things change bucko, you obviously have zero understanding or empathy for what a transgender is or goes through, which is why you will probably never understand why people support them. But in reality many people do understand and empathize. And it is a valid debate with split support. Not a small group of freaks vs all women and the rest of the world. Open your eyes

I'm glad you brought up men marrying men. Because in no way, shape or form is the "T" component of "LGBT" getting into women's or girls' showers, locker rooms or restrooms. Mental illness does not change anyone's biological sex. And, birds of a feather flock together...
Yes, you've made your stance quite clear on the T topic. I bring up the gay marriage thing because it is a related topic which I assume you were and probably still are opposed to. Am I right?

Yes, you've made your stance quite clear on the T topic. I bring up the gay marriage thing because it is a related topic which I assume you were and probably still are opposed to. Am I right?

Yes, me and most of America. We are also opposed to men using women's showers, bathrooms etc. We'll see how it all pans out for "LGBT"...

That's way off topic... Let's stay on track here. I didn't make a claim that the majority of women did support the cause, I said if. And if they did then would you accept it? Or would you still insist that it is demanding [sic] to women?

Yes, you have made that claim repeatedly. It's a simple enough matter to go back over this thread,and see you claiming that women are in favor of being forced to share restrooms, locker rooms, etc., with these creepy make perverts. What do you think you are gaining now, by flat-out lying, and saying that you've never claimed, what anyone can go back and see that you have?

And, in any event, if pigs had wings, would that prove that they can fly? It's a pointless form of argument to make. Pigs don't have wings, and women aren't in favor of being forced to share intimate facilities with creepy male perverts, and any argument based on “What if they did/were…?” is nothing better than nonsense.

That's way off topic... Let's stay on track here. I didn't make a claim that the majority of women did support the cause, I said if. And if they did then would you accept it? Or would you still insist that it is demanding [sic] to women?

Yes, you have made that claim repeatedly. It's a simple enough matter to go back over this thread,and see you claiming that women are in favor of being forced to share restrooms, locker rooms, etc., with these creepy make perverts. What do you think you are gaining now, by flat-out lying, and saying that you've never claimed, what anyone can go back and see that you have?

And, in any event, if pigs had wings, would that prove that they can fly? It's a pointless form of argument to make. Pigs don't have wings, and women aren't in favor of being forced to share intimate facilities with creepy male perverts, and any argument based on “What if they did/were…?” is nothing better than nonsense.
Really? All over this thread I've been claiming that the majority of women in America are in favor of the trans cause?? Then It should be pretty ease for you to find a quote of mine and show where I've said that. My claim has always been that it is a divided issue and not one that all women oppose. I said I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of women supported it and would be interested in seeing what polls said. I've shown polls showing a majority of women support and stated that there are others that show the opposite. So please go ahead prove me a liar.

Really? All over this thread I've been claiming that the majority of women in America are in favor of the trans cause?? Then It should be pretty ease for you to find a quote of mine and show where I've said that. My claim has always been that it is a divided issue and not one that all women oppose. I said I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of women supported it and would be interested in seeing what polls said. I've shown polls showing a majority of women support and stated that there are others that show the opposite. So please go ahead prove me a liar.

Search Results for Query: support | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My claim has always been that it is a divided issue and not one that all women oppose. I said I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of women supported it and would be interested in seeing what polls said.

I just took a reading off my no-bullshit commonsenseometer. Here's the reading I got on this issue.

(those in favor of letting men use the women's facilities)= **

(those against letting men using the women's facitilties) = ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So, I'm pretty sure how the USSC is going to feel the public is swaying on this topic. Just look at the thread views for this topic. The same proportion applies to the number of people viewing the thread. LGBT** Normal people a bucket load...

My claim has always been that it is a divided issue and not one that all women oppose. I said I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of women supported it and would be interested in seeing what polls said.

I just took a reading off my no-bullshit commonsenseometer. Here's the reading I got on this issue.

(those in favor of letting men use the women's facilities)= **

(those against letting men using the women's facitilties) = ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So, I'm pretty sure how the USSC is going to feel the public is swaying on this topic. Just look at the thread views for this topic. The same proportion applies to the number of people viewing the thread. LGBT** Normal people a bucket load...

It's obvious and your count shows that majority would allow men into women's facilities.

Search Results for Query: support | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Pick one if my comments and post it. Stop being a blowhole and Prove me a liar if you're gonna call me one

Pick one if my comments and post it. Stop being a blowhole and Prove me a liar if you're gonna call me one

I don't need to pick just one. A simple search brought up several.

In any event, it's beside the point. You've already made it clear enough what a sorry excuse for a subhuman being you are. You're as filthy scumbag who wouldn't even protect his own daughter from the sick perverts whose side you insist on taking. Lying is the least of your problems, along with being so bad at it that you are so easily caught.

I don't need to pick just one. A simple search brought up several.

In any event, it's beside the point. You've already made it clear enough what a sorry excuse for a subhuman being you are. You're as filthy scumbag who wouldn't even protect his own daughter from the sick perverts whose side you insist on taking. Lying is the least of your problems, along with being so bad at it that you are so easily caught.
Don't cop out... If you got several then pick one and paste it here. It should be easy... Your full of shit and now you got your foot in your mouth

Don't cop out... If you got several then pick one and paste it here. It should be easy... Your full of shit and now you got your foot in your mouth

He may have confused you for Jack4jill. It's easy to do when a group of paid schills sit in the same building blogging pro LGBT, using the same office memo of talking points. Yes, you're each given slightly different talking points so it isn't so obvious. But still, they bleed over because the ZEAL is similar. A zeal for the same perverse end. So it's easy to mistake one of you for the other. Jack4jill was told to be more aggressive, more abusive; to demean any woman daring to object. Your role is more "reasonable, logical". No doubt the two of you were supposed to cover all the bases that way. But then Jack4jill started calling ChrisL a bitch and stupid a little too much for objecting to the latest legal dogma of the Church of LGBT. So he got himself banned.

And so, since nature abhors a vacuum, we see in your last couple of posts a new aggression. Pretty standard stuff.

He may have confused you for Jack4jill. It's easy to do when a group of paid schills sit in the same building blogging pro LGBT, using the same office memo of talking points. Yes, you're each given slightly different talking points so it isn't so obvious. But still, they bleed over because the ZEAL is similar. A zeal for the same perverse end. So it's easy to mistake one of you for the other. Jack4jill was told to be more aggressive, more abusive; to demean any woman daring to object. Your role is more "reasonable, logical". No doubt the two of you were supposed to cover all the bases that way. But then Jack4jill started calling ChrisL a bitch and stupid a little too much for objecting to the latest legal dogma of the Church of LGBT. So he got himself banned.

And so, since nature abhors a vacuum, we see in your last couple of posts a new aggression. Pretty standard stuff.
You do live in a fun little fantasyland don't you :)

He isn't confused about who I am. He has been spreading lies about me every since we butted heads in this thread. There are a great many other things that he is definitely confused about

Last edited:
One thing none of us are confused about: that men will never use women's showers, bathrooms or locker rooms. So, one wonders why you are still here prattling on and on about crazy men "still having a chance!" to do so. LGBT has met its first real barrier where mental illness doesn't trump sanity. More are to come.

He may have confused you for Jack4jill.

Nope. No confusion. A simple search brings up several examples in this thread, where this filthy subhuman, pervert-loving scumbag, Slade3200, puts forth the premise that women, in general favor being forced to share intimate facilities with creepy male perverts. There's no reason and no need for me to elaborate further. The proof is there for everyone to see. And it should be no surprise. This is the same piece of filth who is admitting that he'd be OK with his own daughter being forced to undress an shower with these perverts. It's almost a textbook example of the “It's OK to rape women, because women like being raped.” position.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?
Yes…

Last edited:

Nope. No confusion. [0]=56533&c[thread]=490633]A simple search brings up several examples in this thread, where this filthy subhuman, pervert-loving scumbag, @Slade3200, puts forth the premise that women, in general favor being forced to share intimate facilities with creepy male perverts. There's no reason and no need for me to elaborate further. The proof is there for everyone to see. And it should be no surprise. This is the same piece of filth who is admitting that he'd be OK with his own daughter being forced to undress an shower with these perverts. It's almost a textbook example of the “It's OK to rape women, because women like being raped.” position.
Wheres my damn quote? Stop posting pointless links. Copy and paste my statement where I'm lying. Back up your claims. Or just admit that you are wrong and stop digging that hole you are in.

Even Sill knows your wrong and called you confused... And she thinks I'm a looney tooney

Nope. No confusion. [0]=56533&c[thread]=490633]A simple search brings up several examples in this thread, where this filthy subhuman, pervert-loving scumbag, @Slade3200, puts forth the premise that women, in general favor being forced to share intimate facilities with creepy male perverts. There's no reason and no need for me to elaborate further. The proof is there for everyone to see. And it should be no surprise. This is the same piece of filth who is admitting that he'd be OK with his own daughter being forced to undress an shower with these perverts. It's almost a textbook example of the “It's OK to rape women, because women like being raped.” position.
Wheres my damn quote? Stop posting pointless links. Copy and paste my statement where I'm lying. Back up your claims. Or just admit that you are wrong and stop digging that hole you are in.

Even Sill knows your wrong and called you confused... And she thinks I'm a looney tooney

Here are a couple, out of many…

I'd be willing to bet that more women support the trans bathroom cause than men.

women support the transgender cause, including rape victims.

Looking back through those search results reminded, me, also, that you claimed, with one tip of your forked tongue, that you do not support forcing young girls to undress and shower with men, very close to where you admitted, with the other tip of your forked tongue, that you were perfectly fine with your own daughter being forced to do so. What a truly disgusting piece of filth you are. What a horrid excuse for a man and for a father. Any real man would fight with everything he had to protect his daughter from such perverts, but you'll gladly hand her over to them.

Of course I would not support forcing a little girl to undress in front of a mentally ill male pervert. Dumbest question of the day, why are you so eager for me to answer such nonesense?

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?
Yes…

Last edited:
Hey Bob, Slade is yearning for a strawman and a flame war to distract from the things he doesn't want to talk about. He's almost got you there. Don't give him the satisfaction. That's what they're paid to do..

Forum List

Back