Men in women's bathrooms

I don't think anybody is denying that these people are suffering greatly on a mental level. Loberals are just trying to be helpful and supportive vs the likes of you that is determined to demonize, discredit, and exclude. Do you really think you are proving anything by this worthless post?

Helpful and supportive includes considering the feelings of women who you are trying to force to shower and undress with strange men. Should liberals be helpful to them? Or can women just go fuck off as to their feelings about the whole affair?
They should absolutely be considered in this discussion. Have I ever said one thing to demean women? You say strange men, many others say trans woman. Realize there is an opposite POV that many men and women share

The Courts and MDs will have to demonstrate to the People (including the 17 million women rape survivors) how it is that a man can also at the same time be "a woman" for access behind doors marked "women". For absolute rock-bottom certain, such access will NOT be granted without a doctor signing off on some type of identification of the man as "actually legally a woman".

You remind me of a ballet dancer tiptoeing around the La Brea Tar Pits. Sooner or later the arguments are going to nudge you to that pit of clarity that once in, you will have no way of getting out of. The museum display will say "here lie the bones of the Church of LGBT legal machine".

This just affirms what people with common sense already know - that this is a severe mental disorder. And these victims are being exploited by liberals with a disturbing agenda.
  • transgender individuals suffer from more psychiatric pathologies compared to the general population
  • More than 50% had active suicidal thoughts and 45% had had a major depressive episode
  • Research has found that powerful psychological issues, such as anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, or alcohol or drug dependence often accompany gender dysphoria
  • More than 40% had coexisting mental health or substance dependence diagnoses. One in five had two or more psychiatric diagnoses. The most commonly occurring disorders were major depressive episodes and non-alcohol psychoactive substance use dependence
  • A 2015 study of 118 individuals diagnosed with gender dysphoria found that 29.6% were also found to have dissociative disorders and a high prevalence of lifetime major depressive episodes (45.8%), suicide attempts (21.2%), and childhood trauma (45.8%)
Of course - the science-adverse liberals with and agenda will attempt to spin this as "these people have these problems because society does not celebrate them and reward them". But society does not cause "dissociative disorders" and it also doesn't explain how all kinds of other conditions don't see these kinds of disturbing issues (do you have any idea how people with physical and mental disabilities are mocked and ridiculed by society growing up?!?).

I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery
I don't think anybody is denying that these people are suffering greatly on a mental level. Loberals are just trying to be helpful and supportive vs the likes of you that is determined to demonize, discredit, and exclude. Do you really think you are proving anything by this worthless post?
And how it is "helpful" by liberals to sit on the sidelines and cheer these people on as they mutilate themselves? Would you cheer on a schizophrenic who was about to jump off of a building? Well that's exactly what you are doing by cheering on these people instead of recognizing that they have a mental health issue that's need professional care.

And will you stop with the immature liberal nonsense of screaming "racist" every time you get your ass kicked in a debate? Nobody is "demonizing" or "excluding". What childish nonsense. A woman with YY chromosomes being required to properly use the ladies room is not "excluding". Conservatives are showing a million times the compassion of liberals by advocating for their mental healthcare while you people are exploiting them and laughing.

By the way - this "worthless post" was written by a person who actually underwent gender reassignment surgery and regrets it completely now. Perhaps you should actually read and understand before commenting?

Won't happen. Don't lie.

You people were born without common sense, and have yet to gain any.

You must be getting the starting wage. Your lines are brief and simple. Sure, it's "common sense" to allow strange men to use women's showers and locker rooms. Hope you didn't quit your day job..
It is common sense to deal honestly with what is instead of lying.
Exactly! It is comment sense to deal honestly with what it is. And what it is a very serious mental disorder. Someone who believes they are something they are not is suffering from a serious mental disorder. If a man truly believed he was Jesus Christ, you would mock him (being a liberal) while conservatives would expect him to get the proper treatment. But if a man believes he is a woman and wants to slice his penis off, you get all turned on. It's sick. And your approach is the furthest thing from common sense that man has ever seen....

Exactly! It is comment sense to deal honestly with what it is. And what it is a very serious mental disorder. Someone who believes they are something they are not is suffering from a serious mental disorder. If a man truly believed he was Jesus Christ, you would mock him (being a liberal) while conservatives would expect him to get the proper treatment. But if a man believes he is a woman and wants to slice his penis off, you get all turned on. It's sick.

Having said just that Patriot, what would you call an MD that goes along with slicing the delusional patient's dick off? See my last post.. (This is why NO men will be getting into women's showers and locker rooms...) :popcorn:

Exactly! It is comment sense to deal honestly with what it is. And what it is a very serious mental disorder. Someone who believes they are something they are not is suffering from a serious mental disorder. If a man truly believed he was Jesus Christ, you would mock him (being a liberal) while conservatives would expect him to get the proper treatment. But if a man believes he is a woman and wants to slice his penis off, you get all turned on. It's sick.

Having said just that Patriot, what would you call an MD that goes along with slicing the delusional patient's dick off? See my last post.. (This is why NO men will be getting into women's showers and locker rooms...) :popcorn:
I think those physicians should lose their licenses. It violates their "do no harm" oath.

I think those physicians should lose their licenses. It violates their "do no harm" oath.

So then we know one thing for sure: men will not be using women's showers, locker rooms or restrooms without some type of proof signed off by a professional. Otherwise any pervert could self-diagnose and go in to assault women under cover of law. And that professional signing off would of course be an MD; the only one qualified to do so.

But then....an MD signing off on a man using a women's showering facility is taking a huge risk. He is assuring women "it's OK if this strange man uses the showers with you". And if it's not OK, say he molests her...or she is experiencing PTSD no matter what he does because she is a rape survivor..the MD becomes a defendant in a lawsuit.

So, long story short: men won't be using facilities behind doors marked "women".

This just affirms what people with common sense already know - that this is a severe mental disorder. And these victims are being exploited by liberals with a disturbing agenda.
  • transgender individuals suffer from more psychiatric pathologies compared to the general population
  • More than 50% had active suicidal thoughts and 45% had had a major depressive episode
  • Research has found that powerful psychological issues, such as anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, or alcohol or drug dependence often accompany gender dysphoria
  • More than 40% had coexisting mental health or substance dependence diagnoses. One in five had two or more psychiatric diagnoses. The most commonly occurring disorders were major depressive episodes and non-alcohol psychoactive substance use dependence
  • A 2015 study of 118 individuals diagnosed with gender dysphoria found that 29.6% were also found to have dissociative disorders and a high prevalence of lifetime major depressive episodes (45.8%), suicide attempts (21.2%), and childhood trauma (45.8%)
Of course - the science-adverse liberals with and agenda will attempt to spin this as "these people have these problems because society does not celebrate them and reward them". But society does not cause "dissociative disorders" and it also doesn't explain how all kinds of other conditions don't see these kinds of disturbing issues (do you have any idea how people with physical and mental disabilities are mocked and ridiculed by society growing up?!?).

Leftists are big fans of the "I'm perfectly normal, and it's the entire rest of humanity that's fucked up and wrong" mindset.

I don't think anybody is denying that these people are suffering greatly on a mental level. Loberals [sic] are just trying to be helpful and supportive vs the likes of you that is determined to demonize, discredit, and exclude. Do you really think you are proving anything by this worthless post?

There is no virtue in being “helpful and supportive” of mentally-ill perverts, but allowing them to prey on decent women and girls. I'd much rather be “helpful and supportive” of those who need and deserve protection from these freaks, than toward these freaks themselves. And there is nothing wrong with acting to “demonize, discredit, and exclude” that which is overtly insane, evil, and harmful. What is wrong is attempting to normalize and uphold such, and to demand that madness be treated as equal to sanity, evil as equal to good, harm as equal to benefit.

Isaiah 5:20.

Last edited:
They should absolutely be considered in this discussion. Have I ever said one thing to demean women? You say strange men, many others say trans woman. Realize there is an opposite POV that many men and women share

You openly advocate forcing women to tolerate creepy male perverts in their restrooms, showers, locker rooms, and such; defending the “right” of those perverts to be there.

You've even admitted that you'd be OK with your own daughter being forced to undress and shower with these male perverts.

One cannot easily get very much more demeaning toward women than that.

I make claims of "BS" because it IS BS. I feel as solid about that claim as I do about claiming that the earth is round instead of flat. In other words, you will convince not one single person, no matter how gullible, that women accept or even prefer men using their privately segregated hygiene areas.

You might as well stop now. Save face. You're claiming the earth is flat and you're going to get laughed out of every room you claim that in. Just look at the number of views this thread has. You probably think that number equals "people eager to see that men win the "right" to share showers etc. with women". Everyone else though sees that number QUITE a different way...
When you refer to "women accepting transgenders in their bathrooms"... Do you mean ALL women, some women, even one women will ever accept this?? Do you think ANY women support the trans cause? What percentage of women support validates a reasonable debate on this subject?

Let's start here.

How many women in this thread would accept transgenders in their bathroom?
Oh look who's back! Care to pick up where we left off? Remember I was leaving links to polls taken from multiple credible sources that sampled approx. 1000 people. Are you intending on calling for a vote on a right wing dominated thread where you may get 10 responses if your lucky and use that as the data to back up your argument?

There are polls that back up what you are saying, there are polls that back up what im saying... I'm making a simple point that women fall on both sides of the issue. Not sure why you all can't accept that.

I finally got some time to address your question, although you haven't answered mine just above.

Has anyone told you (mom perhaps) that is rude to answer the question with a question?

First of all, if you think you can trust polls and pollsters, and politicians that use them for their agenda, then we wouldn't have Bill of Rights anymore, or at least first two amendments, and Jeb would be Republican presidential nominee.

You asked about polls you posted links for. On the first one, from the University of Delaware, the sample was 901 adults, with minimal information provided about where survey took place, what exactly were questions, no specifics, just "results" provided from their "Center for Political Communications" that is pushing liberal agenda. Who knew?
14tvmdw.jpg

On the second poll you listed, the sample was 1001 people interviewed over the phone. The interesting part is that they published only 5 out of 41 questions asked. Why are they not showing all questions asked?
Check out this one:
nw111u.jpg

Where they've conducted the survey, San Francisco's Little Havana?

I think you know what I and others here are saying. Stop acting like you know everything, or better than everyone else here, cause honestly you don't. And also, if you wanna continue having conversation, you should stop avoiding questions.

OK, now how about the showers or locker rooms; which will also be open to men once they "gain rights as women"..? Take your time.
Wasn't the original question posed but I'll tackle it. I don't have a problem with it. I'm not offended by the naked human body and I think it is far better for an 8 year old daughter to see nudity rather than the amount of violence most 8 year olds experience through TV, movies and video games.

"Men in Women's Bathrooms" legally also includes showers, locker rooms or any other place where only females are allowed.

So you gave two examples of wrongs and then said "let's make little girls experience one of these wrongs because at least it's not as wrong as the other wrong".

Nice logic. BTW, men or boys aren't going to be using facilities of women or girls. It is legally impossible because women and girls have dominant rights. And no MD, shrink or scientist can prove in a court of law that "men are actually women". So, you're fucked. Pack it up and go home. :popcorn:

Helpful and supportive includes considering the feelings of women who you are trying to force to shower and undress with strange men. Should liberals be helpful to them? Or can women just go fuck off as to their feelings about the whole affair?

The Courts and MDs will have to demonstrate to the People (including the 17 million women rape survivors) how it is that a man can also at the same time be "a woman" for access behind doors marked "women". For absolute rock-bottom certain, such access will NOT be granted without a doctor signing off on some type of identification of the man as "actually legally a woman".

You remind me of a ballet dancer tiptoeing around the La Brea Tar Pits. Sooner or later the arguments are going to nudge you to that pit of clarity that once in, you will have no way of getting out of. The museum display will say "here lie the bones of the Church of LGBT legal machine".
Just like the was no way a man could possibly ever marry another man legally, right? That obviously just a man woman thing.

Things change bucko, you obviously have zero understanding or empathy for what a transgender is or goes through, which is why you will probably never understand why people support them. But in reality many people do understand and empathize. And it is a valid debate with split support. Not a small group of freaks vs all women and the rest of the world. Open your eyes

And how it is "helpful" by liberals to sit on the sidelines and cheer these people on as they mutilate themselves? Would you cheer on a schizophrenic who was about to jump off of a building? Well that's exactly what you are doing by cheering on these people instead of recognizing that they have a mental health issue that's need professional care.

And will you stop with the immature liberal nonsense of screaming "racist" every time you get your ass kicked in a debate? Nobody is "demonizing" or "excluding". What childish nonsense. A woman with YY chromosomes being required to properly use the ladies room is not "excluding". Conservatives are showing a million times the compassion of liberals by advocating for their mental healthcare while you people are exploiting them and laughing.

By the way - this "worthless post" was written by a person who actually underwent gender reassignment surgery and regrets it completely now. Perhaps you should actually read and understand before commenting?
do you also object to boob and nose jobs, face lifts, and liposuction? All similar mutilation. Some medically/mentally helpful... Some completely superficial... All within the persons right to decide what they want to do

So then we know one thing for sure: men will not be using women's showers, locker rooms or restrooms without some type of proof signed off by a professional. Otherwise any pervert could self-diagnose and go in to assault women under cover of law. And that professional signing off would of course be an MD; the only one qualified to do so.

But then....an MD signing off on a man using a women's showering facility is taking a huge risk. He is assuring women "it's OK if this strange man uses the showers with you". And if it's not OK, say he molests her...or she is experiencing PTSD no matter what he does because she is a rape survivor..the MD becomes a defendant in a lawsuit.

So, long story short: men won't be using facilities behind doors marked "women".
Nobody can assault anybody under the cover of law. Don't be stupid

Leftists are big fans of the "I'm perfectly normal, and it's the entire rest of humanity that's fucked up and wrong" mindset.
Dumb statement... More accurately would be, "we are all fucked up and wrong in our own way."

I don't think anybody is denying that these people are suffering greatly on a mental level. Loberals [sic] are just trying to be helpful and supportive vs the likes of you that is determined to demonize, discredit, and exclude. Do you really think you are proving anything by this worthless post?

There is no virtue in being “helpful and supportive” of mentally-ill perverts, but allowing them to prey on decent women and girls. I'd much rather be “helpful and supportive” of those who need and deserve protection from these freaks, than toward these freaks themselves. And there is nothing wrong with acting to “demonize, discredit, and exclude” that which is overtly insane, evil, and harmful. What is wrong is attempting to normalize and uphold such, and to demand that madness be treated as equal to sanity, evil as equal to good, harm as equal to benefit.

Isaiah 5:20.
Who are you or even Isaiah to say what normal is. Who are to to impose your "normal" on anybody? Your attitude and superiority is what's insane and evil. Get off your high horse and stop trying to tell people who and how they need to be. Crimes are still crimes, nobody is trying to change that. Focus on the criminals, leave the rest alone

You openly advocate forcing women to tolerate creepy male perverts in their restrooms, showers, locker rooms, and such; defending the “right” of those perverts to be there.

You've even admitted that you'd be OK with your own daughter being forced to undress and shower with these male perverts.

One cannot easily get very much more demeaning toward women than that.
If a majority of women support the trans cause and I support the trans cause then am I supporting or demeaning women?

I make claims of "BS" because it IS BS. I feel as solid about that claim as I do about claiming that the earth is round instead of flat. In other words, you will convince not one single person, no matter how gullible, that women accept or even prefer men using their privately segregated hygiene areas.

You might as well stop now. Save face. You're claiming the earth is flat and you're going to get laughed out of every room you claim that in. Just look at the number of views this thread has. You probably think that number equals "people eager to see that men win the "right" to share showers etc. with women". Everyone else though sees that number QUITE a different way...
When you refer to "women accepting transgenders in their bathrooms"... Do you mean ALL women, some women, even one women will ever accept this?? Do you think ANY women support the trans cause? What percentage of women support validates a reasonable debate on this subject?

Let's start here.

How many women in this thread would accept transgenders in their bathroom?
Oh look who's back! Care to pick up where we left off? Remember I was leaving links to polls taken from multiple credible sources that sampled approx. 1000 people. Are you intending on calling for a vote on a right wing dominated thread where you may get 10 responses if your lucky and use that as the data to back up your argument?

There are polls that back up what you are saying, there are polls that back up what im saying... I'm making a simple point that women fall on both sides of the issue. Not sure why you all can't accept that.

I finally got some time to address your question, although you haven't answered mine just above.

Has anyone told you (mom perhaps) that is rude to answer the question with a question?

First of all, if you think you can trust polls and pollsters, and politicians that use them for their agenda, then we wouldn't have Bill of Rights anymore, or at least first two amendments, and Jeb would be Republican presidential nominee.

You asked about polls you posted links for. On the first one, from the University of Delaware, the sample was 901 adults, with minimal information provided about where survey took place, what exactly were questions, no specifics, just "results" provided from their "Center for Political Communications" that is pushing liberal agenda. Who knew?
14tvmdw.jpg

On the second poll you listed, the sample was 1001 people interviewed over the phone. The interesting part is that they published only 5 out of 41 questions asked. Why are they not showing all questions asked?
Check out this one:
nw111u.jpg

Where they've conducted the survey, San Francisco's Little Havana?

I think you know what I and others here are saying. Stop acting like you know everything, or better than everyone else here, cause honestly you don't. And also, if you wanna continue having conversation, you should stop avoiding questions.
First, I did answer your question in the second paragraph of my last post to you. If your not satisfied, ask again and I'll try and answer again... We are juggling a lot of subjects though, I don't intentionall dad he questions. I agree that polls aren't the End all be all. I appreciate you digging into the guts of the polls I posted. I won't make a case for those polls reflecting all of America, the sample size is too small. I'm making the simple point that there and many many many polls like this and that supports an arguement that both men AND women fall on both sides of this issue. You have people like Sill and others in this thread that make claims that 99% of women oppose and feel violated by the trans cause. That is just absurd and nobody has posted anything statistical to come close to support that.

I don't claim to know everything. I'm engaging in a discussion and debate about a complicated subject that I agree and disagree with both sides about. Make a good point that I agree with and I'll acknowledge it. I'm simply expressing my opinion about the subject as we all are.

If a majority of women support the trans cause and I support the trans cause then am I supporting or demeaning women?

No matter how many times you repeat that tired old lie, it will never achieve any vestige of truth.

If anything, your insistence on claiming that women, in general, would support this abuse and degradation against them only further demonstrates how hateful and contemptuous you are toward women.

I'm reminded, now, of some claim that I have occasionally heard, I'm not sure from where, that it's OK to rape women, because even if they won't admit it, many of them like being raped. I guess whomever has made that claim, is someone of a similar mindset to yours.

Forum List

Back