Men in women's bathrooms

Says the one who hasn't posted any polls or stats. How about you go find one that backs up your claims. I know why, you can't find one, and searching just gets you frustrated because you are Wrong!

Yes, I'm "wrong" that most women would object to strange men in the showers with them behind doors marked "women". mm hmmmm.. You realize as I reel out the rope what's happening to your credibility, don't you? :popcorn:

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
The only place to go wee in a woman's bathroom is in a stall. The 8 year old girl would not see a thing. Remember there are no urinals in a woman's bathroom.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
The only place to go wee in a woman's bathroom is in a stall. The 8 year old girl would not see a thing. Remember there are no urinals in a woman's bathroom.
OK, now how about the showers or locker rooms; which will also be open to men once they "gain rights as women"..? Take your time.

OK with you?

Feel free to make excuses in order to potty with whomever you like. When it comes to MY body and MY privacy, you don't get a vote, asshole.

OK, now how about the showers or locker rooms; which will also be open to men once they "gain rights as women"..? Take your time.
Wasn't the original question posed but I'll tackle it. I don't have a problem with it. I'm not offended by the naked human body and I think it is far better for an 8 year old daughter to see nudity rather than the amount of violence most 8 year olds experience through TV, movies and video games.

OK with you?

Feel free to make excuses in order to potty with whomever you like. When it comes to MY body and MY privacy, you don't get a vote, asshole.
Get a stall then. Didn't know you were an 8 year old girl.

Says the one who hasn't posted any polls or stats. How about you go find one that backs up your claims. I know why, you can't find one, and searching just gets you frustrated because you are Wrong!

Yes, I'm "wrong" that most women would object to strange men in the showers with them behind doors marked "women". mm hmmmm.. You realize as I reel out the rope what's happening to your credibility, don't you? :popcorn:
We are talking about transgender women. You call them strange men... Others accept them as women.... So yes many are fine with transgender women in their restroom

OK with you?

Get a stall then. Didn't know you were an 8 year old girl.

Get your social engineering out of our bathroom. Didn't know I had to be an 8-year-old girl to have a right to privacy.

Decency is about not being an asshole. If they were carrying Gay Pride flags your attitude would be the same, and their answer should be the same, shop elsewhere.

Decency is most certainly not about letting creepy male perverts violate the safety and privacy of women and girls, on the basis that these perverts claim to “identify as female”. That is an outrageous affront to any rational meaning of decency.

The next post you make about black people in this thread will be seen as a surrender and admission of misogynistic malevolence on your part.

Isn't it funny how the pervert-loving filth keeps playing the race card, to try to paint their adversaries as “bigoted” and “hateful”, in the course of trying to excuse their own blatant bigotry and hatred against women?

I make claims of "BS" because it IS BS. I feel as solid about that claim as I do about claiming that the earth is round instead of flat. In other words, you will convince not one single person, no matter how gullible, that women accept or even prefer men using their privately segregated hygiene areas.

You might as well stop now. Save face. You're claiming the earth is flat and you're going to get laughed out of every room you claim that in. Just look at the number of views this thread has. You probably think that number equals "people eager to see that men win the "right" to share showers etc. with women". Everyone else though sees that number QUITE a different way...
Post-ops look right, so that's no issuse, and pre-ops are mostly kids, who you need not worry about.

Not really, but that's neither here nor there.

Let me break it down for you, Chuckles, since linear logic is clearly not your forte.

1) No one has claimed that transgenders themselves are any more criminally-minded than anyone else. That isn't the point, since true transgenders are so statistically miniscule that they're practically non-existent. The safety issue comes from the fact that you cannot make a rule that men who identify as women can use women's facilities without throwing it open to ANY man who chooses to say that he identifies as a woman, because how on Earth would you verify and enforce such a thing? Are security guards at Target going to take blood tests to see if they're receiving hormone treatments? Don't be ridiculous. The only option is going to be to take their word for it, ie. simply pay no attention to who goes into the bathroom until AFTER an incident has already happened.

Now, sex offenders actually make up a much higher percentage of the population than transgenders do. Their activities are also a hell of a lot more prolific than transgender visits to public restroom facilities are (seriously, how often do YOU use a public restroom, versus how many times a week does a pervert molest his target victim group?) They discovered a long time ago what a great hunting ground public facilities are for them. Why do you think parents don't let their young children go to the john by themselves long past the point when the kids are capable of toileting without assistance? Up until now, sex offenders had to sneak into the restrooms and worry about being caught and arrested before they could do anything, simply because any alert employee who saw them would report them to security. Now, they can just la de dah in there, secure in the knowledge that no one is going to dare to say a word to them until AFTER they've committed their crimes and made their escape. Thank you SO MUCH for your blase attitude toward my safety and what I "need not worry about", you woman-hating, self-absorbed prick.

2) The larger issue here is that it's not your place to make decisions about what I do and do not worry about or feel uncomfortable with in regards to MY body and MY safety. I do not belong to you. My body does not belong to you. You are not the one who is going to have to live with the consequences of a bad decision about my safety. I can assure you that there are millions more women and children out there who feel uncomfortable, unsafe, and violated by your smug, self-righteous "new morality" on the subject than there are transgenders who feel uncomfortable, unsafe, and violated by the notion that they should use the facilities designated for their anatomy, if only because there are millions more women and children than there are transgenders.

So you tell me, Spanky. In the structuring of a society to allow the most freedom, safety, respect, and functionality to the most people possible, whose position is mathematically the most likely to achieve that? Yours or mine?
Minority rights aren't up for a vote. Whether you are comfortable with blacks, or Jews, or atheists, or any other minority is irrelevant. Freedom here is not based upon what the majority either approves of or is comfortable with. If you are uncomfortable, you need to grow up, just like all those others in the past who thought their rights were superior to the rights of the minorities.

Let's use your logic. White women and children just feel uncomfortable with blacks around when they use the toilets. Well, I guess the black women and children need separate bathrooms then.
Typical ignorant libtard false narrative. Rights are not the issue here. You do not have the "right" to rape women. You do not have the "right" to spy on women. You do not have the "right" to shower with women. No matter how desperately your deviant and sorry ass wants to believe otherwise.

Now - would you like to have a real conversation about this issue or would you prefer to keep your false narrative simply because you're unable to make a rational and logical reason for why you want to force women to have to share a shower with you?
The false narrative is laws like this allow a bunch of grown heterosexual men to just hang around taking showers with teenage girls and women. Fucking nonsense. Start there.
Yes it does actually. You might want to pay attention to the laws and what is going on before commenting. New York City just spent over $265,000 to make it very clear that anyone could use any facility they want to - "consistent with who" they want to be.

So far we are 2-for-2 proving you're engaging in a false narrative. Would you like to go for 3-for-3 or are you ready to talk facts and reality now?

image.jpeg

New York City Taxpayers Billed $265,000 for Bathroom Ads

This just affirms what people with common sense already know - that this is a severe mental disorder. And these victims are being exploited by liberals with a disturbing agenda.
  • transgender individuals suffer from more psychiatric pathologies compared to the general population
  • More than 50% had active suicidal thoughts and 45% had had a major depressive episode
  • Research has found that powerful psychological issues, such as anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, or alcohol or drug dependence often accompany gender dysphoria
  • More than 40% had coexisting mental health or substance dependence diagnoses. One in five had two or more psychiatric diagnoses. The most commonly occurring disorders were major depressive episodes and non-alcohol psychoactive substance use dependence
  • A 2015 study of 118 individuals diagnosed with gender dysphoria found that 29.6% were also found to have dissociative disorders and a high prevalence of lifetime major depressive episodes (45.8%), suicide attempts (21.2%), and childhood trauma (45.8%)
Of course - the science-adverse liberals with and agenda will attempt to spin this as "these people have these problems because society does not celebrate them and reward them". But society does not cause "dissociative disorders" and it also doesn't explain how all kinds of other conditions don't see these kinds of disturbing issues (do you have any idea how people with physical and mental disabilities are mocked and ridiculed by society growing up?!?).

I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery

Minority rights aren't up for a vote. Whether you are comfortable with blacks, or Jews, or atheists, or any other minority is irrelevant.

Right. Because being black, Jewish, or an atheist is exactly the same as being a mentally-ill, morally-depraved sexual pervert.
As I said before, the clarification issue going forward in the courts right now is going to ask how it is that a state of mind or behavior (waffling) is equal in legal status to race or sex (fixed/static at birth).

Contrary to what people believe, the most important reason this clarification is needed is because of the way the foundation of our legal system operates. It operates where states regulate behaviors through penal and civil codes by majority rule. I want to stop here to remind the Church of LGBT parishioners that we are talking about B-E-H-A-V-I-O-R-S. Behaviors that are repugnant to the majority are controlled by statutes that the majority decide upon. It is antithetical to the 14th Amendment that homosexual behaviors have suddenly "a protected right to marry" in all 50 states while poly-amorous (polygamy) behaviors do not.

Since both are repugnant to the majority in marriage licensing, why does just one of them get protection while the other does not? Because one is subjectively "icky" while the other is not (according to a minority, not the majority)? The passage of Obergefell not only was an overreach and a bitch-slap to state powers, it began the unraveling of our foundation of law based on arbitrary feelings of the Justices involved and not logic. That's why Scalia and others wrote their dissent calling Obergefell "superstition"...if I remember the term correctly. It is a dangerous precedent in law to set.

Fast forward to men using the women's showers, bathrooms etc. Again, local ordinances base their laws allowing this, in NYNY for example, based not on logic, but on self-diagnosed superstition. Women (and some men) were "legally" burned in Salem Mass., remember, using superstition and not logic to find them "guilty of witchcraft".

This type of reasoning in law can be a very dangerous snowball to set in motion down the hill. Clarification is absolutely necessary to find exactly how it is "a man can become a woman" or "just homosexual but not other sexuals can marry". Without the clarification, our legal system itself is set to implode and devolve into a very dark and twisted morass.

Decency is about not being an asshole. If they were carrying Gay Pride flags your attitude would be the same, and their answer should be the same, shop elsewhere.

Decency is most certainly not about letting creepy male perverts violate the safety and privacy of women and girls, on the basis that these perverts claim to “identify as female”.
Won't happen. Don't lie.

You people were born without common sense, and have yet to gain any.

Won't happen. Don't lie.

You must be getting the starting wage. Your lines are brief and simple. Sure, it's "common sense" to allow strange men to use women's showers and locker rooms. Hope you didn't quit your day job..

This just affirms what people with common sense already know - that this is a severe mental disorder. And these victims are being exploited by liberals with a disturbing agenda.
  • transgender individuals suffer from more psychiatric pathologies compared to the general population
  • More than 50% had active suicidal thoughts and 45% had had a major depressive episode
  • Research has found that powerful psychological issues, such as anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, or alcohol or drug dependence often accompany gender dysphoria
  • More than 40% had coexisting mental health or substance dependence diagnoses. One in five had two or more psychiatric diagnoses. The most commonly occurring disorders were major depressive episodes and non-alcohol psychoactive substance use dependence
  • A 2015 study of 118 individuals diagnosed with gender dysphoria found that 29.6% were also found to have dissociative disorders and a high prevalence of lifetime major depressive episodes (45.8%), suicide attempts (21.2%), and childhood trauma (45.8%)
Of course - the science-adverse liberals with and agenda will attempt to spin this as "these people have these problems because society does not celebrate them and reward them". But society does not cause "dissociative disorders" and it also doesn't explain how all kinds of other conditions don't see these kinds of disturbing issues (do you have any idea how people with physical and mental disabilities are mocked and ridiculed by society growing up?!?).

I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery
I don't think anybody is denying that these people are suffering greatly on a mental level. Loberals are just trying to be helpful and supportive vs the likes of you that is determined to demonize, discredit, and exclude. Do you really think you are proving anything by this worthless post?

Won't happen. Don't lie.

You must be getting the starting wage. Your lines are brief and simple. Sure, it's "common sense" to allow strange men to use women's showers and locker rooms. Hope you didn't quit your day job..
It is common sense to deal honestly with what is instead of lying.

I don't think anybody is denying that these people are suffering greatly on a mental level. Loberals are just trying to be helpful and supportive vs the likes of you that is determined to demonize, discredit, and exclude. Do you really think you are proving anything by this worthless post?

Helpful and supportive includes considering the feelings of women who you are trying to force to shower and undress with strange men. Should liberals be helpful to them? Or can women just go fuck off as to their feelings about the whole affair?

Helpful and supportive includes considering the feelings of women who you are trying to force to shower and undress with strange men. Should liberals be helpful to them? Or can women just go fuck off as to their feelings about the whole affair?
They should absolutely be considered in this discussion. Have I ever said one thing to demean women? You say strange men, many others say trans woman. Realize there is an opposite POV that many men and women share

Forum List

Back