Men in women's bathrooms

He was a senior and was running/competing against girls as young as the 9th grade. Some victory. He must be so proud of himself beating a bunch of girls by pretending to be a girl. Women's sports is next. Get ready gals, you're about to be out-muscled...
This is wrong. Men are supposedly about 50% stronger than women.

Uh, yeah. There's a reason - or, at least, there used to be - that women compete separately from men in sports. All REAL women (in other words, those who were actually born that way, not those who think "woman" is wearing a dress and makeup) know that, on average, pretty much any man is going to be physically stronger than they are. Even leftist feminazis who don't want to admit it know this. It's a fact of life about being female that we factor into our decision-making without even really thinking about it. It's why a woman assaulted by a man can be considered to have been in fear of her life, even if he's unarmed, but a man assaulted by a woman can't necessarily claim the same thing. There's not a chance in hell I could beat a man the same height and weight as me to death with my bare hands, but he could easily do so to me.

They already do, we call them little boys with mommy. We also have the opposite, little girls with daddy. Only freaks freak about such things, making you a freak.

Little boys with a mommy aren't the ones who rape women and girls. And, they're chaperoned. We're discussing near adolescent, adolescent and fully grown people with testicles and a penis. They're not getting in. Period. You lost. Pack it up and go home.
They also already ready get in, and are no threat.

Some ftm transgender person in the stall isn't going to cause me any problem at all, nor some mtf next to you.

That whooshing noise was the entire point of the argument going over your head.

And still it makes no difference. Trannies with dicks and testicles will not be entering women's rooms as a matter of law. Private companies like Target can walk that plank, but it won't be a mandated from any government or law. Your cult pushed too far. We all knew you would. Game over. Poor Target is still eating shit from that. It may actually be the tipping point that spells their ultimate doom.

I'm really kinda pissed off about that. Target had a really cute purse I wanted to buy, and I had to go get one I didn't like as much at another store instead, because I will be damned if I give my money to a store that essentially flipped me the bird and told me to fuck off, I don't matter to them.

And still it makes no difference. Trannies with dicks and testicles will not be entering women's rooms as a matter of law. Private companies like Target can walk that plank, but it won't be a mandated from any government or law. Your cult pushed too far. We all knew you would. Game over. Poor Target is still eating shit from that. It may actually be the tipping point that spells their ultimate doom.

I'm really kinda pissed off about that. Target had a really cute purse I wanted to buy, and I had to go get one I didn't like as much at another store instead, because I will be damned if I give my money to a store that essentially flipped me the bird and told me to fuck off, I don't matter to them.
Why would you?

They already do, we call them little boys with mommy. We also have the opposite, little girls with daddy. Only freaks freak about such things, making you a freak.

Little boys with a mommy aren't the ones who rape women and girls. And, they're chaperoned. We're discussing near adolescent, adolescent and fully grown people with testicles and a penis. They're not getting in. Period. You lost. Pack it up and go home.

Some ftm transgender person in the stall isn't going to cause me any problem at all, nor some mtf next to you.

There is no point. She has no point. It's just stupid people in a panic, what else is new.

I make claims of "BS" because it IS BS. I feel as solid about that claim as I do about claiming that the earth is round instead of flat. In other words, you will convince not one single person, no matter how gullible, that women accept or even prefer men using their privately segregated hygiene areas.

You might as well stop now. Save face. You're claiming the earth is flat and you're going to get laughed out of every room you claim that in. Just look at the number of views this thread has. You probably think that number equals "people eager to see that men win the "right" to share showers etc. with women". Everyone else though sees that number QUITE a different way...
Post-ops look right, so that's no issuse, and pre-ops are mostly kids, who you need not worry about.

Not really, but that's neither here nor there.

Let me break it down for you, Chuckles, since linear logic is clearly not your forte.

1) No one has claimed that transgenders themselves are any more criminally-minded than anyone else. That isn't the point, since true transgenders are so statistically miniscule that they're practically non-existent. The safety issue comes from the fact that you cannot make a rule that men who identify as women can use women's facilities without throwing it open to ANY man who chooses to say that he identifies as a woman, because how on Earth would you verify and enforce such a thing? Are security guards at Target going to take blood tests to see if they're receiving hormone treatments? Don't be ridiculous. The only option is going to be to take their word for it, ie. simply pay no attention to who goes into the bathroom until AFTER an incident has already happened.

Now, sex offenders actually make up a much higher percentage of the population than transgenders do. Their activities are also a hell of a lot more prolific than transgender visits to public restroom facilities are (seriously, how often do YOU use a public restroom, versus how many times a week does a pervert molest his target victim group?) They discovered a long time ago what a great hunting ground public facilities are for them. Why do you think parents don't let their young children go to the john by themselves long past the point when the kids are capable of toileting without assistance? Up until now, sex offenders had to sneak into the restrooms and worry about being caught and arrested before they could do anything, simply because any alert employee who saw them would report them to security. Now, they can just la de dah in there, secure in the knowledge that no one is going to dare to say a word to them until AFTER they've committed their crimes and made their escape. Thank you SO MUCH for your blase attitude toward my safety and what I "need not worry about", you woman-hating, self-absorbed prick.

2) The larger issue here is that it's not your place to make decisions about what I do and do not worry about or feel uncomfortable with in regards to MY body and MY safety. I do not belong to you. My body does not belong to you. You are not the one who is going to have to live with the consequences of a bad decision about my safety. I can assure you that there are millions more women and children out there who feel uncomfortable, unsafe, and violated by your smug, self-righteous "new morality" on the subject than there are transgenders who feel uncomfortable, unsafe, and violated by the notion that they should use the facilities designated for their anatomy, if only because there are millions more women and children than there are transgenders.

So you tell me, Spanky. In the structuring of a society to allow the most freedom, safety, respect, and functionality to the most people possible, whose position is mathematically the most likely to achieve that? Yours or mine?

I make claims of "BS" because it IS BS. I feel as solid about that claim as I do about claiming that the earth is round instead of flat. In other words, you will convince not one single person, no matter how gullible, that women accept or even prefer men using their privately segregated hygiene areas.

You might as well stop now. Save face. You're claiming the earth is flat and you're going to get laughed out of every room you claim that in. Just look at the number of views this thread has. You probably think that number equals "people eager to see that men win the "right" to share showers etc. with women". Everyone else though sees that number QUITE a different way...
Post-ops look right, so that's no issuse, and pre-ops are mostly kids, who you need not worry about.

Let me break it down for you, Chuckles, since linear logic is clearly not your forte.

1) No one has claimed that transgenders themselves are any more criminally-minded than anyone else. That isn't the point, since true transgenders are so statistically miniscule that they're practically non-existent. The safety issue comes from the fact that you cannot make a rule that men who identify as women can use women's facilities without throwing it open to ANY man who chooses to say that he identifies as a woman, because how on Earth would you verify and enforce such a thing? Are security guards at Target going to take blood tests to see if they're receiving hormone treatments? Don't be ridiculous. The only option is going to be to take their word for it, ie. simply pay no attention to who goes into the bathroom until AFTER an incident has already happened.

Now, sex offenders actually make up a much higher percentage of the population than transgenders do. Their activities are also a hell of a lot more prolific than transgender visits to public restroom facilities are (seriously, how often do YOU use a public restroom, versus how many times a week does a pervert molest his target victim group?) They discovered a long time ago what a great hunting ground public facilities are for them. Why do you think parents don't let their young children go to the john by themselves long past the point when the kids are capable of toileting without assistance? Up until now, sex offenders had to sneak into the restrooms and worry about being caught and arrested before they could do anything, simply because any alert employee who saw them would report them to security. Now, they can just la de dah in there, secure in the knowledge that no one is going to dare to say a word to them until AFTER they've committed their crimes and made their escape. Thank you SO MUCH for your blase attitude toward my safety and what I "need not worry about", you woman-hating, self-absorbed prick.

2) The larger issue here is that it's not your place to make decisions about what I do and do not worry about or feel uncomfortable with in regards to MY body and MY safety. I do not belong to you. My body does not belong to you. You are not the one who is going to have to live with the consequences of a bad decision about my safety. I can assure you that there are millions more women and children out there who feel uncomfortable, unsafe, and violated by your smug, self-righteous "new morality" on the subject than there are transgenders who feel uncomfortable, unsafe, and violated by the notion that they should use the facilities designated for their anatomy, if only because there are millions more women and children than there are transgenders.

So you tell me, Spanky. In the structuring of a society to allow the most freedom, safety, respect, and functionality to the most people possible, whose position is mathematically the most likely to achieve that? Yours or mine?
Minority rights aren't up for a vote. Whether you are comfortable with blacks, or Jews, or atheists, or any other minority is irrelevant. Freedom here is not based upon what the majority either approves of or is comfortable with. If you are uncomfortable, you need to grow up, just like all those others in the past who thought their rights were superior to the rights of the minorities.

Let's use your logic. White women and children just feel uncomfortable with blacks around when they use the toilets. Well, I guess the black women and children need separate bathrooms then.

Last edited:

Why would you?

Common human decency, and a desire to get my money.

There is no point. She has no point. It's just stupid people in a panic, what else is new.

The difference between "there is no point" and "I refuse to consider any point that contradicts what I want to believe" also just went sailing over your pointy little noggin.

Why would you?

Common human decency, and a desire to get my money.
Decency is about not being an asshole. If they were carrying Gay Pride flags your attitude would be the same, and their answer should be the same, shop elsewhere.

The difference between "there is no point" and "I refuse to consider any point that contradicts what I want to believe" also just went sailing over your pointy little noggin.
Childish fears are just that. And I'm not her mother so I don't need to respond.

Minority rights aren't up for a vote. Whether you are comfortable with blacks, or Jews, or atheists, or any other minority is irrelevant. Freedom here is not based upon what the majority either approves of or is comfortable with. If you are uncomfortable, you need to grow up, just like all those others in the past who thought their rights were superior to the rights of the minorities.

Let's use your logic. White women and children just feel uncomfortable with blacks around when they use the toilets. Well, I guess the black women and children need separate bathrooms then.
Typical ignorant libtard false narrative. Rights are not the issue here. You do not have the "right" to rape women. You do not have the "right" to spy on women. You do not have the "right" to shower with women. No matter how desperately your deviant and sorry ass wants to believe otherwise.

Now - would you like to have a real conversation about this issue or would you prefer to keep your false narrative simply because you're unable to make a rational and logical reason for why you want to force women to have to share a shower with you?

Childish fears are just that. And I'm not her mother so I don't need to respond.
Thank God you're not her mother. You clearly would raised properly at all. You shouldn't be anyone's parent. Ever.

Typical ignorant libtard false narrative. Rights are not the issue here. You do not have the "right" to rape women. You do not have the "right" to spy on women. You do not have the "right" to shower with women. No matter how desperately your deviant and sorry ass wants to believe otherwise.

Now - would you like to have a real conversation about this issue or would you prefer to keep your false narrative simply because you're unable to make a rational and logical reason for why you want to force women to have to share a shower with you?
The false narrative is laws like this allow a bunch of grown heterosexual men to just hang around taking showers with teenage girls and women. Fucking nonsense. Start there.

Thank God you're not her mother. You clearly would raised properly at all. You shouldn't be anyone's parent. Ever.
If I was her mother I'd beat her ass black and blue, for being such a dumbass.

When you refer to "women accepting transgenders in their bathrooms"... Do you mean ALL women, some women, even one women will ever accept this?? Do you think ANY women support the trans cause? What percentage of women support validates a reasonable debate on this subject?

When you refer to "women accepting transgenders in their bathrooms"... Do you mean ALL women, some women, even one women will ever accept this?? Do you think ANY women support the trans cause? What percentage of women support validates a reasonable debate on this subject?

Let's start here.

How many women in this thread would accept transgenders in their bathroom?

Two problems with this just off the top of my head. One, there is no "right" to invade other people's privacy and personal security and never has been, nor has there ever been a right to create and impose your own "reality" onto others. Two, transgenders are not a race, and they are in no way analogous to black people.

Oh, wait, there's a third. You talk about government imposition of desegregation onto private citizens as though it's a foregone conclusion that OF COURSE I think it's a marvy idea for government to dictate racial morality by force of law. I, however, live in the ACTUAL reality (you may have heard of it; it's the one where biology isn't a cosmetic option), and know that there's not a law in the world that can control people's thoughts, feelings, and beliefs, and I believe that freedom for private individuals does, should, and must include the freedom to hold and exercise opinions that are noxiously repellent to others. Besides, I would frankly rather have such people out-front and honest about who they are, rather than hiding it, so that I can avoid them.

Two problems with this just off the top of my head. One, there is no "right" to invade other people's privacy and personal security and never has been, nor has there ever been a right to create and impose your own "reality" onto others. Two, transgenders are not a race, and they are in no way analogous to black people.

Oh, wait, there's a third. You talk about government imposition of desegregation onto private citizens as though it's a foregone conclusion that OF COURSE I think it's a marvy idea for government to dictate racial morality by force of law. I, however, live in the ACTUAL reality (you may have heard of it; it's the one where biology isn't a cosmetic option), and know that there's not a law in the world that can control people's thoughts, feelings, and beliefs, and I believe that freedom for private individuals does, should, and must include the freedom to hold and exercise opinions that are noxiously repellent to others. Besides, I would frankly rather have such people out-front and honest about who they are, rather than hiding it, so that I can avoid them.
You didn't want blacks in your restrooms, now you can deal with it. Same difference.

Forum List

Back