Men in women's bathrooms

Well yes. We are trying to educate Slade that if trannies gain rights to bathrooms "as women", then it doesn't stop there legally. He thinks there's some sort of compromise on "rights' that trannies will be OK on; that they won't want in showers, sports teams, dorms, locker rooms etc. if they gain access to bathrooms behind doors marked "women".

He knows what the shoehorn means with the bathroom; and how all the rest has to wedge behind legally. But he's pretending not to know. And so the debate carries on.

It's tough for me to wrap my head around the competitive sports arena. Just seems like there is a pretty big competitive advantage. Of course all sexes aren't created equal and physical advantages exist within each gender, but I was surprised to learn that trans are allowed to compete In the olympics. Gonna have to look a little closer at this...
Exclusive: Read the Olympics' new transgender guidelines that will not mandate surgery

So...you seem to be having a problem with men competing against women in the Olympics...but not with them using communal showers with women behind doors marked "women".... ??? :eusa_doh:

You DO realize that the law isn't going to be narrowed down to just bathrooms do you? Showers, dorms, locker rooms, women's sports teams....they will all receive the same legal protections for men using them the moment they can use bathrooms marked "women" outside.

It's taken you this long to say "oh, wait a minute..."?
No I've been saying that all along. You and the other absolutists paint me into a corner, but I'm pretty middle ground with this topic and have laid out ideas that, in my view, are a pretty common sense compromise of both sides of the argument

Sorry mate, I told you long ago that you can't sit on two chairs and you'll have to chose between one or another.

What's wrong with being absolutist and not to compromise on own rights?

In this case, particularly women rights. Do you think women would like to give their rights away?

There are no two sides of argument, just one and that one is about to lose their right to privacy.

And honestly, I am surprised that women are allowing their right to privacy to be stripped away without much fight. It's time for women to start carrying guns with them into restroom, and wait for that right to be stripped away.

No I've been saying that all along. You and the other absolutists paint me into a corner, but I'm pretty middle ground with this topic and have laid out ideas that, in my view, are a pretty common sense compromise of both sides of the argument

Compelling women and girls to share restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and other similar facilities with boys and men—especially with perverted, sexually-confused, mentally-ill men—cannot be reconciled with any rational notions of common sense or common decency.

You've admitted that you would be OK with your own daughter being forced to undress and shower with male perverts. You'e the last person to whom anyone should give any credence in speaking of “common sense”.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?
Yes…

While I do that I'll make the point that it's not my goal to violate anybodies privacy or make anybody feel uncomfortable.

If that was true, then you would not be arguing in favor of allowing creepy male perverts into women's restrooms, and similar facilities. Such a position can only come of extreme hatred and contempt toward women, and a specific desire to violate and abuse them.

Well yes. We are trying to educate Slade that if trannies gain rights to bathrooms "as women", then it doesn't stop there legally. He thinks there's some sort of compromise on "rights' that trannies will be OK on; that they won't want in showers, sports teams, dorms, locker rooms etc. if they gain access to bathrooms behind doors marked "women".

I don't buy any claim of ignorance on Slade3200's part. Even for a liberal, he cannot possibly fail to understand the implications of the policies that he advocates. He knows that his policies will be directly violation and abusive toward women. At the very best, he doesn't care. He doesn't even care about his own daughter.

He's subhuman filth.

Vqq9Uu9.gif

I don't buy any claim of ignorance on Slade3200's part. Even for a liberal, he cannot possibly fail to understand the implications of the policies that he advocates. He knows that his policies will be directly violation and abusive toward women. At the very best, he doesn't care. He doesn't even care about his own daughter.

Well I too find it very hard to believe that if he's intelligent enough to form sentences, he would know that if men legally gain access behind one door marked "women" due to "rights" they supposedly have, then all doors or qualifiers set aside for women exclusively are wide open to men as well. Anything less would be...how did Ginsburg put it? "Diet rights"? Something like that.

It's tough for me to wrap my head around the competitive sports arena. Just seems like there is a pretty big competitive advantage. Of course all sexes aren't created equal and physical advantages exist within each gender, but I was surprised to learn that trans are allowed to compete In the olympics. Gonna have to look a little closer at this...
Exclusive: Read the Olympics' new transgender guidelines that will not mandate surgery

So...you seem to be having a problem with men competing against women in the Olympics...but not with them using communal showers with women behind doors marked "women".... ??? :eusa_doh:

You DO realize that the law isn't going to be narrowed down to just bathrooms do you? Showers, dorms, locker rooms, women's sports teams....they will all receive the same legal protections for men using them the moment they can use bathrooms marked "women" outside.

Sorry mate, I told you long ago that you can't sit on two chairs and you'll have to chose between one or another.

In this case, particularly women rights. Do you think women would like to give their rights away?

There are no two sides of argument, just one and that one is about to lose their right to privacy.

And honestly, I am surprised that women are allowing their right to privacy to be stripped away without much fight. It's time for women to start carrying guns with them into restroom, and wait for that right to be stripped away.
Haha, yeah we should all take guns everywhere and that would totally reduce gun violence! I'd be willing to bet that more women than men support the Trans cause... Ever seen a credible poll on this?

Haha, yeah we should all take guns everywhere and that would totally reduce gun violence! I'd be willing to bet that more women than men support the Trans cause... Ever seen a credible poll on this?

Someone said you're smart... I believe it was sarcasm now.

My post isn't about guns, it's about women rights to privacy and if leftists don't care about their rights, women should defend their rights and themselves. If with guns, so beat it.

And no, I wouldn't look at it as gun violence, but self defense. Women have that right, do they? Or are you gonna dispute that too?

Compelling women and girls to share restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and other similar facilities with boys and men—especially with perverted, sexually-confused, mentally-ill men—cannot be reconciled with any rational notions of common sense or common decency.

You've admitted that you would be OK with your own daughter being forced to undress and shower with male perverts. You'e the last person to whom anyone should give any credence in speaking of “common sense”.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?
Yes…
Aren't you tired of typing the same old stuff over and over and over and over and over again? Change your name to broken record and we can all know what to expect. Read this next line very slowly so you can at least understand what i'm saying, you don't have to agree, just try and understand.

What you call a man or a boy, others consider a woman or a girl.

You use biology and anatomy as the sole criteria, others consider the psychological and sociological factors... Get it? Its fine if you don't agree, but when people like me say we support certain measures, we aren't saying bring perverted men into the ladies room... Thats what your saying... We are saying that we consider certain people who suffer from gender identity dysphoria, and perform the process of transitioning, a member of the gender that they identify with... Do you understand? Not agree... understand?

Someone said you're smart... I believe it was sarcasm now.

My post isn't about guns, it's about women rights to privacy and if leftists don't care about their rights, women should defend their rights and themselves. If with guns, so beat it.

And no, I wouldn't look at it as gun violence, but self defense. Women have that right, do they? Or are you gonna dispute that too?
Of course women have the right... every American has the right to defend themselves. I just don't consider transgenders a threat. There is WAY more evidence of a threat letting a priest into the boys bathroom or locker room. If you want to go off of statistics and reducing threats then would you advocate to ban priests from the mens bathrooms?

You use biology and anatomy as the sole criteria, others consider the psychological and sociological factors...

Sex is a matter of biology and anatomy, not of “psychological and sociological factors”. What I call a man or a boy is, as a matter of immutable, undeniable scientific fact, a man or a boy. Anyone who calls him a woman or a girl is either delusional or lying.

You use biology and anatomy as the sole criteria, others consider the psychological and sociological factors...

Sex is a matter of biology and anatomy, not of “psychological and sociological factors”. What I call a man or a boy is, as a matter of immutable, undeniable scientific fact, a man or a boy. Anyone who calls him a woman or a girl is either delusional or lying.
Well this is the heart of the debate now isn't it? You say biology criteria is the only criteria that should be used, which you apparently believe it is. Many people disagree with you, this doesn't make them liars or mentally disturbed, it means they have a different interpretation of the issue and what is a man or women in society. They are considering gender identity over biological sex. Do you understand that? The psychological and sociological factors do make a difference to them. Like it or not, that is whats happening

Forum List

Back