Men in women's bathrooms

Again this is all opinion and analysis. You've shown no comprehension of the other side

The ā€œother sideā€ supports the interests of perverts, sexual predators, and degenerates, against that of decent citizens,and especially against women and girls. The ā€œother sideā€ would throw women and girls under the bus, in order to cater to these perverts, predators, and degenerates. The ā€œother sideā€ consists of subhuman filth, such as yourself, who would throw your own daughter under the bus, for the sake of these perverts.

What ā€œcomprehensionā€ do you expect sane, decent people to have, of this ā€œother sideā€?
Well that doesn't make such sense... Why would so many people be of that mindset?

I notice that you avoid answering any of my questions to you, and I know why.

Again this is all opinion and analysis. You've shown no comprehension of the other side

The ā€œother sideā€ supports the interests of perverts, sexual predators, and degenerates, against that of decent citizens,and especially against women and girls. The ā€œother sideā€ would throw women and girls under the bus, in order to cater to these perverts, predators, and degenerates. The ā€œother sideā€ consists of subhuman filth, such as yourself, who would throw your own daughter under the bus, for the sake of these perverts.

What ā€œcomprehensionā€ do you expect sane, decent people to have, of this ā€œother sideā€?
Well that doesn't make such sense... Why would so many people be of that mindset?

The Emperor's New Clothesā€”in the classic tale by Hans Christian Andersen, he wrote of an entire kingdom filled with people who played along with what they could clearly see to be an insane deception, for fear of how they would be judged if they dared speak the obvious truth.

I have no doubt that nearly all of the apparent support for this ā€œtransgenderā€ madness comes from the same phenomenonā€”foolish, cowardly people who can clearly see how wrong and how insane and how depraved it is, but who have been intimidated and shamed into playing along with it, lest they be condemned as ā€œbigotsā€.

Last edited:
If a bill passed in government then there was debate and reasoning behind the decision... Simply saying they were all idiots with no reasoning just shows that you have no understanding of the situation

First of all, when you claim I say something, I expect you to quote where I say such thing.

Now, please show where I say you're all idiots.

Second, why do you think that government lunatics always knows better then us, regular people?

That's you expressing you opinion... Maybe even a fact but it doesn't address my question. From their perspective can you explain their reasoning?

How about you explain your reasoning as to why you support these bills?
I wouldn't support these bills. I do support recognizing gender identity over birth certificate sex but think it needs to be defined. And in that definition I think there needs to be qualification process/criteria laid out so people who aren't true transgenders can't abuse the system

Right. Do you know what it's like to be a woman? Do you read the news and see how women are harassed and stalked by men? The big thing now is "upskirt" shots of women. Why don't you THINK about these things? Now any weirdo can put on a dress and go into the ladies room.

Why is it important to you that gender identity be recognized? Why do YOU care? I don't want to hear any self righteous bullshit tales about how you "care" about these people that you don't know either.
Simple because I believe it to be real. It's how they are. Just like with gays

Why do you believe it is "real?"
Because I don't believe that all people live the same reality. I don't understand what it's like to be gay but I believe those people love members of the same sex. I don't understand what gender dysphoria is but I believe they feel trapped in the wrong body

First of all, when you [Slade3200] claim I say something, I expect you to quote where I say such thing.

If you expect that, then be prepared to be disappointed.

I think it was earlier in this very thread that he called me a ā€œwhite supremacistā€, and when pushed, could not come up with any quite from me that supported that assertion about me.

How about you explain your reasoning as to why you support these bills?
I wouldn't support these bills. I do support recognizing gender identity over birth certificate sex but think it needs to be defined. And in that definition I think there needs to be qualification process/criteria laid out so people who aren't true transgenders can't abuse the system

Right. Do you know what it's like to be a woman? Do you read the news and see how women are harassed and stalked by men? The big thing now is "upskirt" shots of women. Why don't you THINK about these things? Now any weirdo can put on a dress and go into the ladies room.

Why is it important to you that gender identity be recognized? Why do YOU care? I don't want to hear any self righteous bullshit tales about how you "care" about these people that you don't know either.

Because I don't believe that all people live the same reality. I don't understand what it's like to be gay but I believe those people love members of the same sex. I don't understand what gender dysphoria is but I believe they feel trapped in the wrong body

Key word here . . . "FEEL." Not reality.

If a bill passed in government then there was debate and reasoning behind the decision... Simply saying they were all idiots with no reasoning just shows that you have no understanding of the situation

First of all, when you claim I say something, I expect you to quote where I say such thing.

Second, why do you think that government lunatics always knows better then us, regular people?
Chris L called them idiots then you responded saying they had no reasoning.

I don't always thing the government knows better. I just take it one issue at a time. I've said all long I hate that government is even involved in bathroom regulation

First of all, when you [Slade3200] claim I say something, I expect you to quote where I say such thing.

I think it was earlier in this very thread that he called me a ā€œwhite supremacistā€, and when pushed, could not come up with any quite from me that supported that assertion about me.
Haha, now tell the real story

What is reality?

I love members of the same sex but I don't feel at all compelled to have sex with them. Being gay isn't about love, therefore. And ChrisL is right, the keyword as to so-called "transgenders" is that they feel they are trapped in the wrong body. They can't be in the wrong body because their body simply is. Their mind is what's having the issue, not their body. And the shrink's couch is where they belong until the problem is resolved...however long that may take...however hard that work might be...

I'm going to introduce a bill that all mentally disturbed and psychos have to use the men's room. Lol.

The guys don't want 'em, either. And really, why should anyone have to put up with this nonsense? Push for designated "nutball" restrooms.

That's what I feel like. I feel like the men are pushing these people on us women. It pisses me off. I don't want some weirdo dude wearing a dress in my bathroom either.

In fairness to the guys, most of them think this is horsecrap, too. THEY may not be the targets themselves, but they do have wives, daughters, mothers, sisters . . .

Apparently, it's a beautiful lunatic asylum.

Have you ever been here? Probably not. The people of Massachusetts are not lunatics.

Yes, I have been there. I can also see, from the safety of a somewhat saner state, what kind of wackadoodle laws the people of Massachusetts pass and tolerate. The legislator who tried to pass some of that crap in Arizona would be lynched like a mangy horse thief.

What part of Massachusetts were you in?

When I did my traveling, it was as a truck driver, so I mostly went to metropolitan areas.

Well, we have a lot of beautiful suburbs and small towns, old fishing villages, beach towns, etc. MOST of the people I've talked to in my town do NOT want men in dresses sharing the bathroom with them.

I've talked to a lot of people from Massachusetts who aren't thrilled with a lot of the laws and regulations imposed on them, but that begs the question of "Why put up with it?"

I love members of the same sex but I don't feel at all compelled to have sex with them. Being gay isn't about love, therefore. And ChrisL is right, the keyword as to so-called "transgenders" is that they feel they are trapped in the wrong body. They can't be in the wrong body because their body simply is. Their mind is what's having the issue, not their body. And the shrink's couch is where they belong until the problem is resolved...however long that may take...however hard that work might be...

I feel trapped in the wrong body, too. I'm convinced I was supposed to be in Scarlett Johanson's body, but the bitch refuses to get out of it.

I know for a fact that when I was a little girl, I would have been petrified if some dude wearing a dress was in the ladies' room with me. I would have been totally freaked out by that and would have THOUGHT he was pervert and felt in danger. But, I guess nobody cares about THAT. As long as the transgender weirdos have their way, all is good. Assholes.

Women are supposed to suppress their natural instincts of self-preservation and ignore potential danger signs in favor of "being nice". We're supposed to worry more about someone calling us a bigot than someone harming us. Sorta like the way that women were made to feel guilty when they became nervous around strange men on dark streets, if those men happened to be black . . . you know, back before the blacks were jettisoned in favor of deviants as the left's pet minority.

I'm going to introduce a bill that all mentally disturbed and psychos have to use the men's room. Lol.

The guys don't want 'em, either. And really, why should anyone have to put up with this nonsense? Push for designated "nutball" restrooms.

That's what I feel like. I feel like the men are pushing these people on us women. It pisses me off. I don't want some weirdo dude wearing a dress in my bathroom either.
I'd be willing to bet that more women support the trans bathroom cause than men. Anybody seen any polls on this?

Do you care about THIS kind of stuff at all, or just your precious transgender people?

The leftist push to force both private and public entities to open their bathrooms and locker-rooms to gender identity has recently exploded in the media. The governor of North Carolinaā€™s decision to reject such an ordinance by signing HB 2 into law has taken over the spotlight. The left has cast the law as bigoted, along with all those who agree it. Baseball legend Curt Schilling was even fired from his job at ESPN for expressing opposition to the ordinance and proclaiming that ā€œa man is a man no matter what.ā€

One conservative argument against the leftist push goes as follows: some men will abuse the bathrooms and locker-rooms open to gender identity rather than biology by falsely proclaiming womanhood in order to gain access to women and children for motives of malice. Such facilities could become easy-access breading grounds for predators. Thus, it would be common sense to keep the facilities separated based on biology rather than identity to protect women and children.

Predictably, the left has vehemently denied that such a thing would ever happenā€”or worse, that this is a price we must pay for ā€œinclusivityā€ and ā€œequality.ā€

Here are 5 times "transgender" men abused women and children by exploiting such facilities:

1. A Seattle man, citing transgender bathrooms laws, was able to gain access to a womenā€™s locker-room at a public recreational center while little girls were changing for swim practice.

In February, The Daily Wire reported that a Seattle man who walked into the womenā€™s locker-roomā€”on two occasionsā€”and began undressing, cited the ā€œnew state rule that allows people to choose a bathroom based on gender identity.ā€ You know, those laws the ingenious left has been pushing because of ā€œinclusiveness.ā€

ā€œIt was a busy time at Evans Pool around 5:30 p.m. Monday February 8,ā€ reports KING5 News. ā€œThe pool was open for lap swim. According to Seattle Parks and Recreation, a man wearing board shorts entered the women's locker room and took off his shirt. Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said ā€˜the law has changed and I have a right to be here.ā€™ā€

Subsequent to this new rule, no one called the police on this man who reportedly came back a second time when young girls were changing into their swimsuits for swim practice.

2. A Toronto man claiming to be transgender was arrested and sentenced to jail for sexually assaulting several women in a womenā€™s shelter after he gained access to the shelter and its shower facilitates as "Jessica."

As Life Site notes, ā€œA biological man claiming to be ā€˜transgenderā€™ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed ā€˜indefinitelyā€™ā€ in early March.

Christopher Hambrook, 37, using the name ā€œJessica,ā€ was able to gain access to Toronto womenā€™s shelters.

ā€œHer tights had been pulled down past her bottom and her bathing suit had been pulled to the side,ā€ reads a court document of one of the incidents. ā€œShe yelled at the accused, demanding to know what he was doing. He simply covered his face with his hands, said ā€˜Oops!ā€™ and started giggling.ā€

5 Times ā€˜Transgenderā€™ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms
I do care... But I also see this... http://www.hrc.org/blog/more-than-250-sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-condemn-anti-t

What is the "other side"?
The reasoning of the people she is opposing

People she's opposing have no reasoning. They want to be something they aren't because that makes them feel good. If men is allowed into women restroom, then I am allowed to do so too.

You see, even in my own home, when my wife enters the bathroom and closes the door behind, that to me is clear signal she expects privacy and doesn't want me inside and there is no way in hell I would enter. Unless she calls me in, or unless I knock and she invites me in.

Obviously, right? My home has two bathrooms. One belongs to the guys, and one belongs to me. They can use my bathroom, if there's a reason that the other isn't available, but if I'm in there, no one is welcome unless I specifically invite them, or there's an emergency.

If I expect my own beloved family members to respect my privacy, why on Earth would I be okay with total strangers violating it?

I'd be willing to bet that more women support the trans bathroom cause than men. Anybody seen any polls on this?

Do you believe that it is "worth" the risk to women and female children in order for a transsexual to use the bathroom so that he/she doesn't feel "uncomfortable?" You have to make a CHOICE. Whose comfort is more important to you?
I don't think transgenders are a threat. Threats come in all shapes and sizes. For sexual assault, as sick as it is, an overwhelming % is done by a person that is a friend of family member of the victim.

I have to leave this thread because it's starting to piss me off, and I'm leaving for vacation in about an hour and a half and I need to be in a GOOD mood. So ta-ta.

Happy vacation, and don't forget the sunblock if you're going to be outside. Even if it's not hot, the sun will still damage your skin (said the woman who practically lives on the surface of the sun).

That's what all lefties do when butt hurt and without argument. I was actually surprised that he didn't pull out racist or bigot card. But there is still time.

Chris L called them idiots then you responded saying they had no reasoning.

I don't always thing the government knows better. I just take it one issue at a time. I've said all long I hate that government is even involved in bathroom regulation

ChrisL can call them any way she wants. I explained why I think they have no reasoning.

There is absolutely no reason for a men to use women restroom regardless of the way he feels.

What makes you think you understand the situation any better than any of us?

Forum List

Back