Men in women's bathrooms

So...you seem to be having a problem with men competing against women in the Olympics...but not with them using communal showers with women behind doors marked "women".... ??? :eusa_doh:

You DO realize that the law isn't going to be narrowed down to just bathrooms do you? Showers, dorms, locker rooms, women's sports teams....they will all receive the same legal protections for men using them the moment they can use bathrooms marked "women" outside.

It's taken you this long to say "oh, wait a minute..."?
No I've been saying that all along. You and the other absolutists paint me into a corner, but I'm pretty middle ground with this topic and have laid out ideas that, in my view, are a pretty common sense compromise of both sides of the argument

Sorry mate, I told you long ago that you can't sit on two chairs and you'll have to chose between one or another.

What's wrong with being absolutist and not to compromise on own rights?

In this case, particularly women rights. Do you think women would like to give their rights away?

There are no two sides of argument, just one and that one is about to lose their right to privacy.

And honestly, I am surprised that women are allowing their right to privacy to be stripped away without much fight. It's time for women to start carrying guns with them into restroom, and wait for that right to be stripped away.
Haha, yeah we should all take guns everywhere and that would totally reduce gun violence! I'd be willing to bet that more women than men support the Trans cause... Ever seen a credible poll on this?

Someone said you're smart... I believe it was sarcasm now.

My post isn't about guns, it's about women rights to privacy and if leftists don't care about their rights, women should defend their rights and themselves. If with guns, so beat it.

And no, I wouldn't look at it as gun violence, but self defense. Women have that right, do they? Or are you gonna dispute that too?
Of course women have the right... every American has the right to defend themselves. I just don't consider transgenders a threat. There is WAY more evidence of a threat letting a priest into the boys bathroom or locker room. If you want to go off of statistics and reducing threats then would you advocate to ban priests from the mens bathrooms?

It's interesting how quickly you change the subject when isn't going your way.

No matter how you twist it, a dick in women restroom is a invasion of women privacy.

You don't call caterpillar a butterfly. Women doesn't have a dick, and if dude want's to be called trans woman, let him finish the "transformation" and he might be taken seriously.

I don't know how priests got into the discussion, but let's say I'll bite. As much I give a shit, priest have rights to be in man's restroom. If they do anything else then shit and piss, they should be treated as criminals. I would go even further, and cut their dicks and balls off and let them be someone's bitch in jail. But that's me.

I'd be willing to bet that more women than men support the Trans cause... Ever seen a credible poll on this?

Just like more blacks support the Ku Klux Klan than whites do.
Here is a poll... "Women, more than men, support transgender protections and rights, according to the study."
Transgender rights, protections

Really? What was it, phone survey?

OK, what was the sample and how it was collected?

Since every single leftist agenda is based on a lie, I'm skeptical that data is correct.

I am bit of topic, but you asked for it. To name the few.

For instance, "large majority of people want's gun control". A lie. If they have large majority, they wouldn't be talking about it but doing it, the constitutional way.

Or second hands smoking data, that twenty years later shows that data has been cooked. A lie.

Or global warming hockey stick, altering computer models and hiding real data. A lie.

Now, if you want real answer, you let people decide on issue on referendum. Like they do in Switzerland.

No I've been saying that all along. You and the other absolutists paint me into a corner, but I'm pretty middle ground with this topic and have laid out ideas that, in my view, are a pretty common sense compromise of both sides of the argument

Sorry mate, I told you long ago that you can't sit on two chairs and you'll have to chose between one or another.

What's wrong with being absolutist and not to compromise on own rights?

In this case, particularly women rights. Do you think women would like to give their rights away?

There are no two sides of argument, just one and that one is about to lose their right to privacy.

And honestly, I am surprised that women are allowing their right to privacy to be stripped away without much fight. It's time for women to start carrying guns with them into restroom, and wait for that right to be stripped away.
Haha, yeah we should all take guns everywhere and that would totally reduce gun violence! I'd be willing to bet that more women than men support the Trans cause... Ever seen a credible poll on this?

Someone said you're smart... I believe it was sarcasm now.

My post isn't about guns, it's about women rights to privacy and if leftists don't care about their rights, women should defend their rights and themselves. If with guns, so beat it.

And no, I wouldn't look at it as gun violence, but self defense. Women have that right, do they? Or are you gonna dispute that too?
Of course women have the right... every American has the right to defend themselves. I just don't consider transgenders a threat. There is WAY more evidence of a threat letting a priest into the boys bathroom or locker room. If you want to go off of statistics and reducing threats then would you advocate to ban priests from the mens bathrooms?

It's interesting how quickly you change the subject when isn't going your way.

No matter how you twist it, a dick in women restroom is a invasion of women privacy.

You don't call caterpillar a butterfly. Women doesn't have a dick, and if dude want's to be called trans woman, let him finish the "transformation" and he might be taken seriously.

I don't know how priests got into the discussion, but let's say I'll bite. As much I give a shit, priest have rights to be in man's restroom. If they do anything else then shit and piss, they should be treated as criminals. I would go even further, and cut their dicks and balls off and let them be someone's bitch in jail. But that's me.
My bad, I thought you were talking about threats to women, which is why I brought up the priest analogy. I reread and saw you were only talking about privacy. I do agree with you, people are in bathrooms to shit and piss... if they do anything else that threatens or violates others in the bathroom then they should be punished. I just don't think a transgender is a threat just because they are transgender, that seems like a discriminatory statement to me.

Personally, I wouldn't care if there is a transman in the the mens room if he looked and acted like a dude. It's not my call to tell a woman what makes her comfortable or uncomfortable. I can't say what will or wont make them feel like their privacy is violated. Thats for them to speak up about. Thus far I have seen a mix from women and most polls I can find show that women support the Trans cause and sympathize with their efforts. Do you have data or polls to back up that a majority of women feel threatened or violated by the presence of a transwoman in their restroom? Don't you think if a Transman (naturally born woman that looks and acts like a man) was in the lady's room, that would also make the women in there feel violated and uncomfortable?

I'd be willing to bet that more women than men support the Trans cause... Ever seen a credible poll on this?

Just like more blacks support the Ku Klux Klan than whites do.
Here is a poll... "Women, more than men, support transgender protections and rights, according to the study."
Transgender rights, protections

Really? What was it, phone survey?

OK, what was the sample and how it was collected?

Since every single leftist agenda is based on a lie, I'm skeptical that data is correct.

I am bit of topic, but you asked for it. To name the few.

For instance, "large majority of people want's gun control". A lie. If they have large majority, they wouldn't be talking about it but doing it, the constitutional way.

Or second hands smoking data, that twenty years later shows that data has been cooked. A lie.

Or global warming hockey stick, altering computer models and hiding real data. A lie.

Now, if you want real answer, you let people decide on issue on referendum. Like they do in Switzerland.
The last one I posted was about 1000 people conducted by a Project funded by the University of Delaware... Methodology info is at the bottom of the article that you apparently didn't read. Feel free to post any opposing polls that you find. I'm sure you can find some from Fox or some Church survey, regardless, post the links, i'd like to take a look... Here is one from CNN
Poll: 6-in-10 oppose bills like the North Carolina transgender bathroom law - CNNPolitics.com

Like I said....having a front row seat to the liberal ideology imploding is remarkable:

You know gender-identity issues are getting lots of attention when it prompts one gay-rights activist to start a campaign called 'Drop the T.' Its goal: to kick transgender out of the standard LGBT acronym for being 'ultimately regressive and actually hostile to the goals of women and gay men.'

They are turning on themselves. And I salute this individual for having the integrity and the common sense to distance themself from the mental disorder which is in fact antithetical to the homosexual cause.

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinio..._must_stay_neutral_in_transgender_debate.html

Like I said....having a front row seat to the liberal ideology imploding is remarkable:

You know gender-identity issues are getting lots of attention when it prompts one gay-rights activist to start a campaign called 'Drop the T.' Its goal: to kick transgender out of the standard LGBT acronym for being 'ultimately regressive and actually hostile to the goals of women and gay men.'

They are turning on themselves. And I salute this individual for having the integrity and the common sense to distance themself from the mental disorder which is in fact antithetical to the homosexual cause.

Commentary: Government must stay neutral in transgender debate
So one individual writes an article and you interpret that as an entire idology imploding? Interesting :cuckoo::cuckoo:

So one individual writes an article and you interpret that as an entire idology imploding? Interesting :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Considering that most of the Church of LGBT's support came from women unwilling to scratch the surface of what it was they were supporting, the Church suddenly telling women all, as a whole inclusive group "you can go fuck yourselves, men are using your showers now"....I think that most definitely is an entire support system at least...imploding...

You lost quite a number of support when your strange "T" factor started having its tantrum for the world to make it normal as well.

Considering that most of the Church of LGBT's support came from women unwilling to scratch the surface of what it was they were supporting, the Church suddenly telling women all, as a whole inclusive group "you can go fuck yourselves, men are using your showers now"....I think that most definitely is an entire support system at least...imploding...

You lost quite a number of support when your strange "T" factor started having its tantrum for the world to make it normal as well.
I've been posting links to polls that show stats that women support the trans cause more than men and in many polls there is an overall majority of support. Are all these people brainwashed. I've come across a few polls that show a majority opposing the movement but more have shown in favor. You've been conveniently ignoring those posts... I Wonder why???

I've been posting links to polls that show stats that women support the trans cause more than men and in many polls there is an overall majority of support. Are all these people brainwashed. I've come across a few polls that show a majority opposing the movement but more have shown in favor. You've been conveniently ignoring those posts... I Wonder why???

Yes, and your polls are as accurate as your "most people support gay marriage" polls back when California (ground zero for the LGBT movement) voted it down for the second time in 2008.

Yes, and your polls are as accurate as your "most people support gay marriage" polls back when California (ground zero for the LGBT movement) voted it down for the second time in 2008.
I'm not a die hard poll advocate nor am I claiming a sample of 1000 people represents the entire country... however, there are things that can be learned, especially from multiple polls from different credible sources, such as your claim that this is a threat to all women and only brainwashed LGBT church goers support it.

I'm not a die hard poll advocate nor am I claiming a sample of 1000 people represents the entire country... however, there are things that can be learned, especially from multiple polls from different credible sources, such as your claim that this is a threat to all women and only brainwashed LGBT church goers support it.

You claiming that the majority of women support men using their showers, bathrooms, locker rooms etc. behind doors marked "women" is >> :bsflag:

And the very sad thing for the LGBT online spokesmen (you and others here) credibility is that every sentient human on the planet knows this is a fact without a single poll necessary. ie: every single person has witnessed the shyness, even of total sluts, when they are in hygiene mode.

Your lies are, in short, a colossal FAIL.

You claiming that the majority of women support men using their showers, bathrooms, locker rooms etc. behind doors marked "women" is >> :bsflag:

And the very sad thing for the LGBT online spokesmen (you and others here) credibility is that every sentient human on the planet knows this is a fact without a single poll necessary. ie: every single person has witnessed the shyness, even of total sluts, when they are in hygiene mode.

Your lies are, in short, a colossal FAIL.
You snap to judgment without really listening to what i'm saying. I said I've found polls that show more women than men support the trans cause, I post links. Other polls show a majority of men and women support the trans cause. I've also said i've seen polls that show the opposite. I've also said I don't live and die by polls but what can be learned is that people fall on both sides of the issue. Something that you seem unable to accept. You make claims of BS but provide no stats or facts to support your arguments. You think its simple common sense however, what you consider a "perverted man" others consider a transitioned women and are fine with sharing bathrooms with them. You don't have to agree with it, but the fact that you can't accept these differences as reality is close minded and short sighted of you.

I make claims of "BS" because it IS BS. I feel as solid about that claim as I do about claiming that the earth is round instead of flat. In other words, you will convince not one single person, no matter how gullible, that women accept or even prefer men using their privately segregated hygiene areas.

You might as well stop now. Save face. You're claiming the earth is flat and you're going to get laughed out of every room you claim that in. Just look at the number of views this thread has. You probably think that number equals "people eager to see that men win the "right" to share showers etc. with women". Everyone else though sees that number QUITE a different way...

I make claims of "BS" because it IS BS. I feel as solid about that claim as I do about claiming that the earth is round instead of flat. In other words, you will convince not one single person, no matter how gullible, that women accept or even prefer men using their privately segregated hygiene areas.

You might as well stop now. Save face. You're claiming the earth is flat and you're going to get laughed out of every room you claim that in. Just look at the number of views this thread has. You probably think that number equals "people eager to see that men win the "right" to share showers etc. with women". Everyone else though sees that number QUITE a different way...
Post-ops look right, so that's no issuse, and pre-ops are mostly kids, who you need not worry about.

Post-ops look right, so that's no issuse, and pre-ops are mostly kids, who you need not worry about.

Anyone, of any age, who has a penis, testicles will not be using any area behind doors marked "women" "ladies" or "girls". You've lost. This one went too far. Look at the number of views this thread has.

Anyone, of any age, who has a penis, testicles will not be using any area behind doors marked "women" "ladies" or "girls".
They already do, we call them little boys with mommy. We also have the opposite, little girls with daddy. Only freaks freak about such things, making you a freak.

They already do, we call them little boys with mommy. We also have the opposite, little girls with daddy. Only freaks freak about such things, making you a freak.

Little boys with a mommy aren't the ones who rape women and girls. And, they're chaperoned. We're discussing near adolescent, adolescent and fully grown people with testicles and a penis. They're not getting in. Period. You lost. Pack it up and go home.

Little boys with a mommy aren't the ones who rape women and girls. And, they're chaperoned. We're discussing near adolescent, adolescent and fully grown people with testicles and a penis. They're not getting in. Period. You lost. Pack it up and go home.
They also already ready get in, and are no threat.

Some ftm transgender person in the stall isn't going to cause me any problem at all, nor some mtf next to you.

And still it makes no difference. Trannies with dicks and testicles will not be entering women's rooms as a matter of law. Private companies like Target can walk that plank, but it won't be a mandated from any government or law. Your cult pushed too far. We all knew you would. Game over. Poor Target is still eating shit from that. It may actually be the tipping point that spells their ultimate doom.

Forum List

Back