Men in women's bathrooms

Yes, you've made your stance quite clear on the T topic. I bring up the gay marriage thing because it is a related topic which I assume you were and probably still are opposed to. Am I right?
How is it related? Perverted men barging into girls bathrooms has nothing to do with gays and many gays detest the association.

It's all part of the same dungheap of evil and perversion.
It's evil now?? Care to explain how it is evil?

No point trying to explain the difference between good and evil, to someone who cannot even grasp the difference between men and women. At least not for me to attempt; as I am not a skilled “special needs” teacher.
Or you just can't rationally explain your bias... That makes sense

Yes you are talking about biology... I asked about psychological or sociological factors? Do you think those are just meaningless?

Yes, in this context, they are meaningless. Sex is a matter of biology, not of “feelings” nor “identity” nor any other psychobabble nonsense. Having a mental illness which causes you to believe that you are or should be something which, as a matter of provable fact, you are not and can not become, does not make you into that thing.

I'm going to keep asking for you to post that "easy to find" quote of mine that proves I'm a liar. Or just admit you were wrong and being an asshole...

I already did, at least a few times. Denying evidence does not make it go away.

Yes, in this context, they are meaningless. Sex is a matter of biology, not of “feelings” nor “identity” nor any other psychobabble nonsense. Having a mental illness which causes you to believe that you are or should be something which, as a matter of provable fact, you are not and can not become, does not make you into that thing.
Ok, sex is a matter of biology fine... But we aren't just talking about sex, we are talking about how human beings interact in our society, that is called sociology. In a civilized society, we create systems to accommodate the needs, behaviors and psychology of our people. It is a continuous and evolving system. People who exhibit different characteristics, abilities, or traits merit special circumstances. Its why high IQ children skip grades, and challenged kids have special ED, handicapped individuals get special parking privileges, and carpoolers get their own lanes. It's also why we have the "insanity defense" in court and two people who commit the same crime can have different sentences, one being time in a mental institution instead of jail.

I'm not saying any of the above examples are the SAME and the trans discussion but it backs up my point that special circumstances exist and there IS a gray area. Perhaps if you can understand and accept this you might be able to join the discuss. Your POV right now is on the extreme fringe and nobody is going to take you seriously.

I already did, at least a few times. Denying evidence does not make it go away.
You did no such thing... You posted a search page of all my posts and failed to point to anything specific. Then you tried two of my quotes that didn't come close to proving your point. I easily debunked them and you went radio silent... You're full of shit.

Ok, sex is a matter of biology fine... But we aren't just talking about sex, we are talking about how human beings interact in our society, that is called sociology. In a civilized society, we create systems to accommodate the needs, behaviors and psychology of our people. It is a continuous and evolving system.
There is nothing about a man with a penis and testicles, no matter what his state of mind or "social evolving" that will give him the green light to enter behind doors marked "women" or "girls". It ain't happening. The sooner you get comfortable with that, the easier for you it will be.

Ok, sex is a matter of biology fine... But we aren't just talking about sex, we are talking about how human beings interact in our society, that is called sociology. In a civilized society, we create systems to accommodate the needs, behaviors and psychology of our people. It is a continuous and evolving system.
There is nothing about a man with a penis and testicles, no matter what his state of mind or "social evolving" that will give him the green light to enter behind doors marked "women" or "girls". It ain't happening. The sooner you get comfortable with that, the easier for you it will be.
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's been happening for years

So have bank robberies. Just not legally. And now that the problem was pushed in the public's face, the Court will come down for women's rights to privacy. It will. There is no prediction more solid. Even mdk or Skylar or all the other paid "legal rebutters" for LGBT won't approach this thread and with a straight face deny that.

So have bank robberies. Just not legally. And now that the problem was pushed in the public's face, the Court will come down for women's rights to privacy. It will. There is no prediction more solid. Even mdk or Skylar or all the other paid "legal rebutters" for LGBT won't approach this thread and with a straight face deny that.
Good, then you have nothing to worry about

Exactly. But you do. Because once this farce has been clarified and exposed for what it is, the other birds of a feather will come under examination, formal or informal, widespread or just within each individual, as to its true inner workings.

Exactly. But you do. Because once this farce has been clarified and exposed for what it is, the other birds of a feather will come under examination, formal or informal, widespread or just within each individual, as to its true inner workings.
It's not as dramatic as you make it out to be. Trans have been using the bathrooms they identify with for decades now. Nothing is going to change that. There may be a few buzzy media stories or incidents, but we aren't going to have the government police bathrooms. It is either going to be allowed under a defined law or it will not be allowed and consequences will be laid out. Either way there will not be a relevant shift in behavior. It really doesn't effect me at all, I'm just expressing my opinion about what I think is right and wrong... We shall see

I can guarantee you one thing with 100% certainty. Not one of them has done it where my wife/daughters have been while I knew it.

I can guarantee you one thing with 100% certainty. Not one of them has done it where my wife/daughters have been while I knew it.
I'll make some calls and see if we can get you an award

Not interested in an award just looking out for my family.

Perhaps you will have a LGBT grandchild. We'll see if and how you look out for your family then...

Perhaps you will have a LGBT grandchild. We'll see if and how you look out for your family then...

Perhaps you already do and that's why you look out for those freaks.

I have a cousin that is a G of that group. He won't talk to me and I don't talk to him. He asked my opinion and I told him what I thought. Seems those that constantly whine about tolerance don't reciprocate when it comes to someone having an opinion that disagrees with what they want to hear.

Perhaps you already do and that's why you look out for those freaks.

I have a cousin that is a G of that group. He won't talk to me and I don't talk to him. He asked my opinion and I told him what I thought. Seems those that constantly whine about tolerance don't reciprocate when it comes to someone having an opinion that disagrees with what they want to hear.
Sounds like you have a great healthy mature relationship... Way to go!
Are you suggesting that he be tolerant of people that call him an abnormal, perverted, faggot, freak like you've repeatedly called them? You don't have a simple disagreement. You are a bigot that judges these people for simply being who they are. You tell them that they are sick and wrong and shouldn't have the right to openly be who they are. Try and look at the situation from the other perspective. The problem is you sir, no way around it.

Many years ago when I was a freshman in college, I mistakenly walked into the women's restroom. Chalk it up to being early in the morning. I was on autopilot. Long story short, I realized that there were no urinals and got the hell out of that restroom.

Well, if I ever walk into the wrong restroom again I guess I can just go ahead and do my thing. If confronted I'll just say I'm feeling like a woman.

Many years ago when I was a freshman in college, I mistakenly walked into the women's restroom. Chalk it up to being early in the morning. I was on autopilot. Long story short, I realized that there were no urinals and got the hell out of that restroom.

Well, if I ever walk into the wrong restroom again I guess I can just go ahead and do my thing. If confronted I'll just say I'm feeling like a woman.
I'm pretty sure you are missing the point... perhaps give that college thing another try

I'm pretty sure you are missing the point... perhaps give that college thing another try
If I feel confortable using the ladies room, who are you to object.

Forum List

Back