Men in women's bathrooms

I produce stats from third party polls, you present bias opinion and nothing more. I haven't seen one shred of support to your credibility

Except the fully-operational common sense in every reader and participant in this debate here and elsewhere in the world who knows without guesswork that 17 million rape survivors don't want strange men showering with them behind doors marked "women". No matter how many skewed or manufactured polls the Church of LGBT causes to be released "as truth"..
Just because YOU say it is common sense doesn't make it common sense. You don't post anything to back up your argument. Face it, you hold a monority view

Just to be clear here....Slade is saying that it isn't common sense that 17 million rape survivors would not want strange men showering with them behind doors marked "women". Are you done digging the grave for your credibility? Or would you like to add a few more feet to its depth? :popcorn:

I produce stats from third party polls, you present bias opinion and nothing more. I haven't seen one shred of support to your credibility

Except the fully-operational common sense in every reader and participant in this debate here and elsewhere in the world who knows without guesswork that 17 million rape survivors don't want strange men showering with them behind doors marked "women". No matter how many skewed or manufactured polls the Church of LGBT causes to be released "as truth"..
Just because YOU say it is common sense doesn't make it common sense. You don't post anything to back up your argument. Face it, you hold a monority view

Just to be clear here....Slade is saying that it isn't common sense that 17 million rape survivors would not want strange men showering with them behind doors marked "women". Are you done digging the grave for your credibility? Or would you like to add a few more feet to its depth? :popcorn:
If we are being clear then lets be truthful as well... My stance has always been that not ALL women or rape victims feel the same as you state. It is a split field. I've posted links showing 250 different womens groups that denounce the politicalization of this in their name like you are doing. They support the trans cause. I've posted polls showing a split field, some with the majority of women supporting the trans cause and others with the majority opposing it.

You've commented that 99.9% of women oppose it based on your sense from people you've spoken to on Facebook on this forum.

So if we are speaking to credibility, I think its pretty obvious who is being fair/objective and who is being bias in their statements.

^^ Yes, you.

I'd like to see a panel of women rape survivors, hundreds of them if you like for better accuracy, being asked not just about bathrooms with private stalls, but also about the same legal access that must be granted to men to use women's showers, locker rooms, dorms and any other area behind doors marked "women". I'd like to see their answers one by one. Wouldn't you? No? That's what I thought..

The polls you're citing...they JUST asked about unisex bathrooms, didn't they? Probably single-occupancy too. Nothing like only part of the story in "poll results say..."...

^^ Yes, you.

I'd like to see a panel of women rape survivors, hundreds of them if you like for better accuracy, being asked not just about bathrooms with private stalls, but also about the same legal access that must be granted to men to use women's showers, locker rooms, dorms and any other area behind doors marked "women". I'd like to see their answers one by one. Wouldn't you? No? That's what I thought..

The polls you're citing...they JUST asked about unisex bathrooms, didn't they? Probably single-occupancy too. Nothing like only part of the story in "poll results say..."...
Of course i'd like to see hear from everybody about this issue... What in the world makes you think that I am uninterested in hearing the opinions of all people... especially those that have legitimate fears/concerns. I've done research and found testimonies from both sides.

Here is a woman sexual assault survivor that supports the LGBT and their bathroom cause:
A Sexual Assault Survivor Explains The Hypocrisy Behind Anti-LGBT "Bathroom Bill" Proponents

Here is a woman that is against it.
Rape Survivor Calls Out 'Emotional Manipulation' Of Trans-Bathroom Debate

Both have valid arguments. You obviously agree with the later but seem to be in denial that there is an opposing point of view from women AND sexual assault survivors. You are just wrong, its there in black and white along with the other links i've provided. Show me a poll or anything that supports all or even a large majority of women that support your claims... Show me anything!! It is a divided issue.

Show me a poll or anything that supports all or even a large majority of women that support your claims... Show me anything!! It is a divided issue.

Yeah, divided.... like .000001% vs 99.999999%

Don't need to show that water is wet bro.

If its so obvious then it should be very easy to prove... so why can't you do it?

Nice stink bait. This catfish ain't bitin'. At the end of the day the only proof I need will be the Court determination that men cannot use facilities behind doors marked "women"...no matter what the voices in their head are telling them.

If its so obvious then it should be very easy to prove... so why can't you do it?

Nice stink bait. This catfish ain't bitin'. At the end of the day the only proof I need will be the Court determination that men cannot use facilities behind doors marked "women"...no matter what the voices in their head are telling them.
Seriously, why is it bait? I state my opinion and post links to show others that share that opinion. You state your opinion like it is fact and post nothing to back it up, then you call me a liar... See the problem? Why can't you show anything that supports your statements?

Just admit you were wrong and over exaggerating

I feel 100% confident that if asked if strange men share showers with them behind doors marked "women", well over 99% of the 17 million rape survivors woulds say this was absolutely unacceptable.

I feel 100% confident that if asked if strange men share showers with them behind doors marked "women", well over 99% of the 17 million rape survivors woulds say this was absolutely unacceptable.
THEN PROVE IT! Many many people out there have asked those questions, there are articles, surveys, interviews and polls.... Go find the most right wing conservative poll out there. Show us the results. Face it.... You are wrong.

Showers. Strange men in women's showers. Dance around, lunatic. Dance with your lie until you collapse from fatigue. Then, accept it will never happen. The USSC will find for women on this one.

Showers. Strange men in women's showers. Dance around, lunatic. Dance with your lie until you collapse from fatigue. Then, accept it will never happen. The USSC will find for women on this one.
Why do you keep dodging? It is soooo obvious so show ANYTHING that backs up your statement, it should be easy... Why can't you answer the question?

THEN PROVE IT! Many many people out there have asked those questions, there are articles, surveys, interviews and polls.... Go find the most right wing conservative poll out there. Show us the results. Face it.... You are wrong.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I think it's just plain common sense, and common decency, to assume that women, in general, wouldn't be OK with sharing showers, dressing rooms, restrooms, and such, with strange men; to the degree that claiming any large portion of them would be OK with that rather obviously constitutes an extraordinary claim.

You're the one claiming that women would be OK with this; the burden is on you to support that claim with proof that is sufficiently extraordinary to support so extraordinary a claim.

Why do you keep dodging? It is soooo obvious so show ANYTHING that backs up your statement, it should be easy... Why can't you answer the question?

Because answering the question "is water wet" is a waste of time.

Especially when arguing with someone who insist that water is dry, demands proof to the contrary, and then refuses to see any proof that is offered.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I think it's just plain common sense, and common decency, to assume that women, in general, wouldn't be OK with sharing showers, dressing rooms, restrooms, and such, with strange men; to the degree that claiming any large portion of them would be OK with that rather obviously constitutes an extraordinary claim.

You're the one claiming that women would be OK with this; the burden is on you to support that claim with proof that is sufficiently extraordinary to support so extraordinary a claim.
I have supported it multiple times with many different polls, interviews and testimonies. You all ha e done nothing to the contrary

Your polls are lies. You won't post the questions asked of women in them. You won't, for example, expose that women were likely asked about unisex bathrooms which already exist. You won't post that they were not asked if they felt the same about exclusively women's restrooms, showers, locker rooms and all the rest. So, YOU are the one not proving up. I can only rebut a poll if I know where it was surveyed and exactly, verbatim, which questions were asked. Otherwise just blurting out results in a blanket way "women approve of men using the same bathroom" has no meaning other than false propaganda.

Your polls are lies. You won't post the questions asked of women in them. You won't, for example, expose that women were likely asked about unisex bathrooms which already exist. You won't post that they were not asked if they felt the same about exclusively women's restrooms, showers, locker rooms and all the rest. So, YOU are the one not proving up. I can only rebut a poll if I know where it was surveyed and exactly, verbatim, which questions were asked. Otherwise just blurting out results in a blanket way "women approve of men using the same bathroom" has no meaning other than false propaganda.
I just do simple searches and post the results of what I find. I've posted links to articles that both support and oppose my point. If you think what I've posted are lies then counter it with polls, links that you consider the truth. Show us the results when the "appropriate" questions are asked.

Ohh wait, you can't because you can't find anything to back up your point.

Forum List

Back