Men in women's bathrooms

So much for the false liberal narrative that facilitating the fantasies of the mentally ill will cure their mental condition. As conservatives have accurately stated - these people are still a disaster and still commit suicide and other heinous acts.

Playing into the fantasies of the mentally ill is not a cure and it is not helpful. These people need to be treated.

Source: Chelsea Manning hospitalized after apparent suicide attempt - CNNPolitics.com

It's remarkable how wrong liberals are through out history and how accurate conservatives have been in predicting exactly what will happen....

I told you so, it was just a matter of time. Target is putting their customers at risk—and their shareholders. I wouldn’t be surprised if people started dumping their stock, and they should! A transgender person—in this case a man dressed as a woman—went into a Target women’s dressing room in Idaho where he began to take pictures of an 18-year-old girl undressing in the stall next to him. After the victim’s mother confronted him, he ran out the door; but the mother ran after him demanding the pictures be deleted. Target is the one inviting sexual perverts into their stores. Shame on Target, and shame on their CEO & Chairman of the Board Brian Cornell!

Documents detail alleged voyeurism incident at Ammon Target - East Idaho News

It's remarkable how wrong liberals are through out history and how accurate conservatives have been in predicting exactly what will happen....

I told you so, it was just a matter of time. Target is putting their customers at risk—and their shareholders. I wouldn’t be surprised if people started dumping their stock, and they should! A transgender person—in this case a man dressed as a woman—went into a Target women’s dressing room in Idaho where he began to take pictures of an 18-year-old girl undressing in the stall next to him. After the victim’s mother confronted him, he ran out the door; but the mother ran after him demanding the pictures be deleted. Target is the one inviting sexual perverts into their stores. Shame on Target, and shame on their CEO & Chairman of the Board Brian Cornell!

Wouldn't conservatives fight for a person or businesses right to manage their bathrooms as they see fit? If Target wants to let donkeys and monkeys shit in the same hole then why would you want the government stopping it?? What exactly is the point you are trying to make?

Wouldn't conservatives fight for a person or businesses right to manage their bathrooms as they see fit? If Target wants to let donkeys and monkeys shit in the same hole then why would you want the government stopping it?? What exactly is the point you are trying to make?
Absolutely. We all affirm Targets right to manage their restrooms as they see fit. Just as we all affirm our right not to shop at Target.

What point am I trying to make? I'm simply illustrating the astounding ignorance of liberals. Only an absolute idiot would make the case that granting mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators access to victims is a positive thing. Conservatives accurately predicted this is exactly what would happen (just like we did with Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, tax hikes, regulations, and every other idiotic liberal idea) while liberals sat there like dumb monkeys jumping around like morons insisting how great it would be.

Only an absolute idiot would make the case that granting mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators access to victims is a positive thing
Explain yourself with this rediculous line... Are you implying that all transgenders are sexually deviant predictors? Either way, wouldn't you still be imposing that risk on both boys and girls regardless of which bathroom they were in?

bathroomsbydnc-i8284.jpg

Only an absolute idiot would make the case that granting mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators access to victims is a positive thing
Explain yourself with this rediculous line... Are you implying that all transgenders are sexually deviant predictors? Either way, wouldn't you still be imposing that risk on both boys and girls regardless of which bathroom they were in?

The thing is, as was mentioned countless times in this thread, that now a man (ANY man) can simply put on a dress and enter a ladies room, and there is nothing that can be done about it as long as he claims he feels like a woman. How can you NOT see where this will lead to problems? Perhaps because you are a man you don't realize this, but there are a LOT of perverts out there who WILL take advantage of the situation!!!

The thing is, as was mentioned countless times in this thread, that now a man (ANY man) can simply put on a dress and enter a ladies room, and there is nothing that can be done about it as long as he claims he feels like a woman. How can you NOT see where this will lead to problems? Perhaps because you are a man you don't realize this, but there are a LOT of perverts out there who WILL take advantage of the situation!!!
Agreed... I have no problem with standards being set up. I just don't like the hateful talk that many opposers spew

Agreed... I have no problem with standards being set up. I just don't like the hateful talk that many opposers spew

We had those....this was an issue that was used to divide people....moon had issues with bathrooms until Obama and the gaystopo

Indisputable proof that "transgender" is in fact a serious mental disorder and not some normal thing to be accepted, embraced, and supported. Transgender people need mental healthcare - not celebrations and accommodations:

Woman Identifies As Blind, So Guess What She Did To Herself?
Or medically-assisted amputation of healthy organs, leaving them disabled and mutilated. There will come a day when these MDs will be rounded up and thrown in prison. I hope they like the $$ racket while it lasts...

I'd like to see people notice that 1. Target boycott got 1.4 million signatures, they're tanking as a result and 2. There are almost 60,000 views on this thread.

Somewhere, somehow, I can see a political strategist mathematician with his fingers in his ears going "la la la la la la la...I can't HEAR you...la la la la"

I'd like to see people notice that 1. Target boycott got 1.4 million signatures, they're tanking as a result and 2. There are almost 60,000 views on this thread.

Somewhere, somehow, I can see a political strategist mathematician with his fingers in his ears going "la la la la la la la...I can't HEAR you...la la la la"
I started a thread a long time ago called "Nothing Generates Unemployment Like Liberal Policy". This is just another prime example. I wonder how many people have already lost their job because of this profoundly idiotic political correctness and how many more will because of this profoundly idiotic political correctness?

Yes, the poor employees who depended on their Target jobs...now facing unemployment because you know...deranged men have to use women's rooms.

How do you define "tanking"? Look at Targets stock over the past 5+ years it is doing just fine and the only thing that is really effecting it is the rise of ecommerce and companies like Amazon.

How do you define "tanking"? Look at Targets stock over the past 5+ years it is doing just fine and the only thing that is really effecting it is the rise of ecommerce and companies like Amazon.
Boy...there is some real irony. The exact "la la la la la...I can't hear you" that Silhouette predicted! :lmao:

Forum List

Back