Men in women's bathrooms

How do you define "tanking"? Look at Targets stock over the past 5+ years it is doing just fine and the only thing that is really effecting it is the rise of ecommerce and companies like Amazon.
Did you ever notice that with you liberals - everything in the world is one odd, bizarre, and unfortunate "coincidence". When Barack Obama sends an unidentified plane stacked with $400 million in cash in the middle of the night on the same day that our hostages are released from Iran, it is just a "coincidence". When healthcare costs skyrocket after Obamacare is implemented, it is just a "coincidence". When Target's stock tanks, their business plummets, they close stores, and they are forced to drop $20 million in a desperate stop-gap measure, it is just a "coincidence".

I can't tell if the facts are so overwhelming, you people aren't capable of coming up with a better lie, or if you've fought the facts for so long that you're beaten down and exhausted to the point that you're simply too lazy to attempt to come up with better lies.

I'd like to see people notice that 1. Target boycott got 1.4 million signatures, they're tanking as a result and 2. There are almost 60,000 views on this thread.

Somewhere, somehow, I can see a political strategist mathematician with his fingers in his ears going "la la la la la la la...I can't HEAR you...la la la la"
How do you define "tanking"? Look at Targets stock over the past 5+ years it is doing just fine and the only thing that is really effecting it is the rise of ecommerce and companies like Amazon.
Boy...there is some real irony. The exact "la la la la la...I can't hear you" that Silhouette predicted! :lmao:
DONALD TRUMP CAITLYN CAN USE ANY BATHROOM SHE WANTS

Donald Trump is a progressive on transgender issues ... saying the trans community is welcome to use any bathroom in his slew of buildings.

Donald was on "Today" when Matt posed the question ... if Caitlyn walked into the Trump Tower, what bathroom could she use?

Trump not only opened the bathroom door, he went the extra mile, saying it would be discriminatory to create a bathroom specifically for the trans community.
Donald Trump -- Caitlyn Jenner Can Use Any Bathroom She Wants (VIDEO)

I'd like to see people notice that 1. Target boycott got 1.4 million signatures, they're tanking as a result and 2. There are almost 60,000 views on this thread.

Somewhere, somehow, I can see a political strategist mathematician with his fingers in his ears going "la la la la la la la...I can't HEAR you...la la la la"
Boy...there is some real irony. The exact "la la la la la...I can't hear you" that Silhouette predicted! :lmao:
DONALD TRUMP CAITLYN CAN USE ANY BATHROOM SHE WANTS

Donald Trump is a progressive on transgender issues ... saying the trans community is welcome to use any bathroom in his slew of buildings.

Donald was on "Today" when Matt posed the question ... if Caitlyn walked into the Trump Tower, what bathroom could she use?

Trump not only opened the bathroom door, he went the extra mile, saying it would be discriminatory to create a bathroom specifically for the trans community.

Donald Trump -- Caitlyn Jenner Can Use Any Bathroom She Wants (VIDEO)
What is your point? That Donald Trump is as big of an asshole as you? Do you think Trump committed statutory rape on children like you did (or at least claimed to do) when he was younger?

(crickets chirping)
Moon illustrating his illiteracy... Incidentally moon, is that the sound you listen for when you're looking to commit statutory rape against children? Feel free to cry to the mod's like you've been doing - it's 100% legal to quote someone on USMB and you're the one who proudly claimed to have raped young girls. I've added the link in each post to make it easier for the mod's to see that I'm simply quoting you cupcake.

(crickets chirping)
Moon illustrating his illiteracy... Incidentally moon, is that the sound you listen for when you're looking to commit statutory rape against children? Feel free to cry to the mod's like you've been doing - it's 100% legal to quote someone on USMB and you're the one who proudly claimed to have raped young girls. I've added the link in each post to make it easier for the mod's to see that I'm simply quoting you cupcake.
I never raped anybody, that is your fantasy, troll...You don't think the mods read the damn posts on the threads?

Guess you guys need to trash Donald now.....and forget about voting for him...
Rational people have been trashing Trump for decades. Just like they have Hitlery. Only idiots like you haven't figured that out yet.
I see, you can't answer the question directly without trolling...
I did answer it, stupid. I can't help that you're illiterate. I also can't help that Trump will say and do anything to win an election. I also can't help that liberals are so ignorant they think that a man who dresses as a woman magically becomes a woman. But then again - you guys deny science when it comes to the climate. You might as well be consistent and deny science when it comes to gender and chromosomes.

(crickets chirping)
I never raped anybody, that is your fantasy, troll...You don't think the mods read the damn posts on the threads?
Click the link chump. You may not have raped anyone - but you're so fuck'n immature that you thought lying about it either made you sound "cool" or that it defended your insane position. Either one makes you sound like a junior high jack-ass. Here is the quote in case clicking the link is just too much for you:

When I was young I had sex with underage females, so...

Rational people have been trashing Trump for decades. Just like they have Hitlery. Only idiots like you haven't figured that out yet.
I did answer it, stupid. I can't help that you're illiterate. I also can't help that Trump will say and do anything to win an election. I also can't help that liberals are so ignorant they think that a man who dresses as a woman magically becomes a woman. But then again - you guys deny science when it comes to the climate. You might as well be consistent and deny science when it comes to gender and chromosomes.
You guys, man you are great at one thing, blanket statements..You must think you are smart when you think you know what every person thinks, you you don't..

(crickets chirping)
Click the link chump. You may not have raped anyone - but you're so fuck'n immature that you thought lying about it either made you sound "cool" or that it defended your insane position. Either one makes you sound like a junior high jack-ass. Here is the quote in case clicking the link is just too much for you:

When I was young I had sex with underage females, so...
I was under age also, so it's not rape, dipshit fat boi..Who couldn't get your hand to masturbate your tiny dick because of your so obese you couldn't find it. Still wearing diapers?

You guys, man you are great at one thing, blanket statements..You must think you are smart when you think you know what every person thinks, you you don't..
Sorry Moon...I don't have the luxury of knowing and then also naming every single liberal on earth who believes that a man magically becomes a woman when he puts on glass slippers. The fact is - the left overwhelmingly supports this form of disgusting sexual deviance.

Sorry Moon...I don't have the luxury of knowing and then also naming every single liberal on earth who believes that a man magically becomes a woman when he puts on glass slippers. The fact is - the left overwhelmingly supports this form of disgusting sexual deviance.
The left is not all liberals, just like the right...But continue to live in your glass bubble..Evidently you have anger issues that you vent on this board, maybe some day you can over come them..

I was under age also, so it's not rape, dipshit fat boi.
Hey stupid...you specifically stated "underage girls". If you were (and I quote) "underage" then they could not also be "underage". By it's very definition, "underage" means that they were too young to consent. Which means that you either lied or you were too old for them to consent - which means you were committing statutory rape.

The left is not all liberals, just like the right...But continue to live in your glass bubble..Evidently you have anger issues that you vent on this board, maybe some day you can over come them..
Maybe some day you can grow up. Nah...never mind. If you have't grown up by now - you're clearly never going to. Now tell us again about all of that statutory rape you committed. You're quite proud of it in the other thread - not sure why you're backing away now.

dipshit fat boi..Who couldn't get your hand to masturbate your tiny dick because of your so obese you couldn't find it. Still wearing diapers?
Wow...where to begin with this one?

First - nice job illustrating your illiteracy. That's not even remotely a coherent sentence. "...because of your so obese"?!? What the hell is that? Your is possession stupid (like your money). You're is a contraction of you are. So I'm assuming you were trying to say "you're so obese". But then the of in the sentence ceases to make sense. It's all one illiterate cluster-fuck.

Second - nice job of illustrating your maturity. You literally speak like a junior high student in every post.

Third - I'm happily married. You're single and overwhelming rejected by women. You had to resort to statutory rape just to have a couple of experiences. So which one of us is exponentially more likely to be fat, sporting a "tiny dick" and wearing diapers? The fact that you even think like that answers the question. No wonder women reject you. They really aren't in to discussing stuff like that. If only you didn't have the maturity of a 14 year old going through puberty. If only you didn't have the intellect to match as well.

Did you ever notice that with you liberals - everything in the world is one odd, bizarre, and unfortunate "coincidence". When Barack Obama sends an unidentified plane stacked with $400 million in cash in the middle of the night on the same day that our hostages are released from Iran, it is just a "coincidence". When healthcare costs skyrocket after Obamacare is implemented, it is just a "coincidence". When Target's stock tanks, their business plummets, they close stores, and they are forced to drop $20 million in a desperate stop-gap measure, it is just a "coincidence".

I can't tell if the facts are so overwhelming, you people aren't capable of coming up with a better lie, or if you've fought the facts for so long that you're beaten down and exhausted to the point that you're simply too lazy to attempt to come up with better lies.
Back to my original question... Where is Target tanking? There is no la la la, I just use reality. My brother in law has worked for Target corporate for years, they have gone through a big merger with cvs which lead to a big restructure In their opporations and have been struggling for years to keep up with the ecommerce Giants. For you to really think that they are tanking because of a social issue that most people could give two shits about is very ignorant and off base. Thanks for playing

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

Every adult woman I've talked to doesn't want to see a man whip his package out in the women's room. Also, certainly a 13 year old girl doesn't need her father to accompany her at all times. If you can't understand the simple guideline of piss in the men's room if you have a package then you are one sick fuck.

Forum List

Back