Men in women's bathrooms

For you to really think that they are tanking because of a social issue that most people could give two shits about is very ignorant and off base. Thanks for playing
Interesting take for sure...especially since over 1.4 million people signed a pledge to never again shop at Target. And for every person who takes time out of their life to sign a pledge like that, there are 4 to 5 more that will refuse to shop at Target but won't take time out of their life to sign the pledge or that didn't even know there was one.

So tell us again how this all one great big "coincidence". And then try to explain why Target is sinking a staggering $20 million into their bathrooms at a time when you claim they are struggling to complete with "e-commerce" and when according to you "most people" could care less.

Do you realize now how insanely stupid you sound now? Target is tanking, they are sinking $20 million into their bathrooms, and all of it is just one giant coincidence that is unrelated to them putting women and little girls at risk. :bang3:

Back to my original question... Where is Target tanking? There is no la la la, I just use reality. My brother in law has worked for Target corporate for years, they have gone through a big merger with cvs which lead to a big restructure In their opporations and have been struggling for years to keep up with the ecommerce Giants. For you to really think that they are tanking because of a social issue that most people could give two shits about is very ignorant and off base. Thanks for playing
Liberals at their finest here. In the same breath this genius says "where is target tanking" followed by "they've been struggling for years". Uh....then they are tanking. :eusa_doh:

For you to really think that they are tanking because of a social issue that most people could give two shits about is very ignorant and off base. Thanks for playing
Interesting take for sure...especially since over 1.4 million people signed a pledge to never again shop at Target. And for every person who takes time out of their life to sign a pledge like that, there are 4 to 5 more that will refuse to shop at Target but won't take time out of their life to sign the pledge or that didn't even know there was one.

So tell us again how this all one great big "coincidence". And then try to explain why Target is sinking a staggering $20 million into their bathrooms at a time when you claim they are struggling to complete with "e-commerce" and when according to you "most people" could care less.

Do you realize now how insanely stupid you sound now? Target is tanking, they are sinking $20 million into their bathrooms, and all of it is just one giant coincidence that is unrelated to them putting women and little girls at risk. :bang3:
I'll repeat, my brother in law works for target corporate... His direct supervisor is a VP. But I guess you know more...

Back to my original question... Where is Target tanking? There is no la la la, I just use reality. My brother in law has worked for Target corporate for years, they have gone through a big merger with cvs which lead to a big restructure In their opporations and have been struggling for years to keep up with the ecommerce Giants. For you to really think that they are tanking because of a social issue that most people could give two shits about is very ignorant and off base. Thanks for playing
Liberals at their finest here. In the same breath this genius says "where is target tanking" followed by "they've been struggling for years". Uh....then they are tanking. :eusa_doh:
They have been struggling on their ecommerce side... They also did a big merger with CVS and are profiting in their pharmacy department, expanding into Canada etc etc etc. you should really stop talking about things you know nothing about. Target may have lost some customers from their bathroom buzz but they also gained some from the other end.

They have been struggling on their ecommerce side... They also did a big merger with CVS and are profiting in their pharmacy department, expanding into Canada etc etc etc. you should really stop talking about things you know nothing about. Target may have lost some customers from their bathroom buzz but they also gained some from the other end.

OK, so if they are saying the boycott had no impact on their worth or sales, why are they spending $20 million after losing $10 billion to build a separate third bathroom for deranged people when they simply could enforce their "use any bathroom you identify with" policy and saved their already smarting investors that extra expense? Once again, and now really almost as a rule, the actual facts don't line up with the LGBT lies, smoke and mirrors...

I'll repeat, my brother in law works for target corporate... His direct supervisor is a VP. But I guess you know more...
I'll repeat....Target is sinking $20 million into their bathrooms at a time when they aren't doing so well. It takes a monumental idiot not to connect the dots here.

They have been struggling on their ecommerce side...
And now they are struggling on their retail side because their ignorant liberal p.c. policy backfired on them...

What's next? Species neutral restaurants? A lion eating a zebra next to a cannibal family having a friend for lunch? I like it when restrictions are applied. I don't want to use a restroom next to XY chromosome person with a baritone voice in a dress. Sorry, you can't make reality politically correct.

They put Gilligan in a dress, even after he kept saying, You can't make me, you can't make me. you can't make me. They MADE him.

I think target deserves some props, spending a lot of money to try and accommodate people on both sides. Kudos to them

Here...you're having difficulty. Let me help you understand why Target is having to spend an addtional $20 million on top of the $10 billion it lost in value...much to the chagrin of its stockholders.

Update August 17, 2016 Target's $20 million answer to transgender bathroom boycott

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Target, facing a boycott over its policy of allowing transgender customers and employees to use the bathroom of their choice, says it will spend $20 million to expand bathroom options at all of its U.S. stores....Target CFO Cathy Smith said Wednesday that the company has heard objections to the transgender bathroom policy from some customers, though she said other customers had voiced support. In response, Target has decided to expand its use of a third, single-toilet bathroom at all of its stores, which can be locked by users....

More

The retailer reported disappointing sales and cut its forecast on future sales Wednesday morning, sending its stock lower...Smith said there is no evidence the boycott has had any significant effect on sales, despite the 7% drop in sales compared to a year ago, along with further sales declines now predicted for later this year...But boycott leaders, who have collected 1.4 million signatures online, have claimed their efforts to pressure Target is taking a bite out of sales.

Men in women's bathrooms

Once the Queen is done resting this weekend
she will come out with a new policy for the people

hillweekend-i8475.jpg

omg how does dad keep anyone from whipping out their dicks....as a female ...i assure you .....the dicks some pervert has exposed in public has never been in or near a bathroom...parking lots..yes, hidden doorways yes.....not one damned bathroom...
Maybe because womens restrooms have been traditionally a safe haven where no male would dare enter. But thanks to all you neoQueers, those traditions are coming under fire. 4 more years of fageral rule and this nation is fucked.

Indeed

bathroomsbydnc-i8284.jpg

Science once again proves that liberal are lying. Considering that liberals have completely rejected climate science, political science, economics, and history - there is no reason to believe they will accept this science either. We desperately need science to find a cure for liberalism. We have medications for schizophrenia and liberalism is very near to that as a mental disorder. I have to think they could alter those medications to help with liberalism.

What Media Get Wrong About Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity

Nearly Everything the Media Tell You About Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Is Wrong

“The belief that sexual orientation is an innate, biologically fixed human property—that people are ‘born that way’—is not supported by scientific evidence.

“Likewise, the belief that gender identity is an innate, fixed human property independent of biological sex—so that a person might be a ‘man trapped in a woman’s body’ or ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’—is not supported by scientific evidence.

“Only a minority of children who express gender-atypical thoughts or behavior will continue to do so into adolescence or adulthood. There is no evidence that all such children should be encouraged to become transgender, much less subjected to hormone treatments or surgery.

“Non-heterosexual and transgender people have higher rates of mental health problems (anxiety, depression, suicide), as well as behavioral and social problems (substance abuse, intimate partner violence), than the general population. Discrimination alone does not account for the entire disparity.”

In other words, another leftist agenda exposed, as is based on lies.

Nearly Everything the Media Tell You About Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Is Wrong

That isn't the most shocking thing about all that. What is most shocking is that there needed to be an article written to explain the most basic of common sense to people about a male being a male and a female being a female; and nothing they think in their heads will ever change that reality. It's on par with them pretending the earth is flat and demanding the world remake their atlases and compasses to reflect that the world is flat instead of a sphere. And anyone who refuses is "a horrible bigoted flat-a-phobe!!!"

Look, I'm not thrilled that I'm not a bird like I was sure of when I was 5 years old. But I learned to accept reality and I MOVED ON with the notion. Today the only time I think about it is when I'm reminded of the game of pretend taken to extremes. Or in other words, whenever I hear about "transgender issues"..

This made me smile. I would so love to see this disgusting progressive company go out of business...

Target's Transgender-Friendly Bathroon Policy Is Costing It $20 Million

I was really amused by their CEO insisting that their plummeting stock prices and revenues have NOTHING to do with the boycott or their bathroom policies. Nothing whatsoever! It's a coinkydink. :rolleyes: Sure, dude. If you believe that, you're a moron. And if you think anyone else believes it, you're delusional.

That isn't the most shocking thing about all that. What is most shocking is that there needed to be an article written to explain the most basic of common sense to people about a male being a male and a female being a female; and nothing they think in their heads will ever change that reality. It's on par with them pretending the earth is flat and demanding the world remake their atlases and compasses to reflect that the world is flat instead of a sphere. And anyone who refuses is "a horrible bigoted flat-a-phobe!!!"

Look, I'm not thrilled that I'm not a bird like I was sure of when I was 5 years old. But I learned to accept reality and I MOVED ON with the notion. Today the only time I think about it is when I'm reminded of the game of pretend taken to extremes. Or in other words, whenever I hear about "transgender issues"..

Every time some leftist tells me that homosexuality and "gender identity" are fixed, immutable, and biological, but sex is not, I just stare at them, speechless. How can anyone not see how illogical that is on the face of it?

Forum List

Back