Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Yeah, I've never gotten Bruce Springsteen. Very pedestrian, but people love that shit. Same with U2... I just don't get it.

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

Yeah, I've never gotten Bruce Springsteen. Very pedestrian, but people love that shit. Same with U2... I just don't get it.

He sounds like someone is killing a cat when he screeches

Progressives continue to deny science, biology, reality, etc.

"The assault on science, reason, masculinity, and femininity continues to gain steam."

Matt Walsh: Dads, we can’t expect our sons to become real men if we don’t teach them how

But but but men now have periods :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

Just leftist ones, they're always ragging on something or other

c4a64172099b2d38757f2f100b0d14dff3f8a783_1_690x690.jpg

I noticed Home Depot has three restrooms now. Men, Women, and Either. I must admit I was curious to see if the either had urinals or if everyone had to squat. I did not check.
The ultimate solution is going to be single occupancy only. Because the third option ("either") doesn't solve the problem. Which is, these mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators want to enter the women's bathroom and will be permitted to do so in progressive states.

If I owned a business, I would immediately convert my restroom facilities to single occupancy only and prevent progressives from preying on woman as they'd like to. It would handcuff them for quite a while (though we do know it is inevitable that they will pass a law which states you may not prevent someone from entering a single occupancy only restroom with you as it is "discriminatory" and "bigoted").

"The assault on science, reason, masculinity, and femininity continues to gain steam."

Matt Walsh: Dads, we can’t expect our sons to become real men if we don’t teach them how

That thing is just fucking nuts...there is no other explanation

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

The guy is an asshole. He cries about taxes but caught with massive amount of land that he filed as "farm land" for tax purposes. The thing was, that prissy Hollywood prima donna wasn't doing any farming on it. He just wanted to hoard more of his wealth for himself instead of spreading it among the people as he claims he wants to do. Such a shame that 2016 didn't take him.

Yes they still have their nuts as well :omg:

997ebd34269777ab56b9d5ad8d5a6ef6.jpg

Admittedly there is some young people who are enabled to change sex because their parents are "into it" for the street cred in their circles. In most cases these parade examples have no business in changing sex.

And then conversely, there are some truly intersexual people who can't change because their parents aren't particularly into it, or maybe even opposed.

A happy medium of parents who are just a bit open minded would be better than some of the monsters they are creating.

As for the young guy with the makeup. Who cares. He's a lot better suited to it than those ugly buggers in bands in the 80s.

Ahm Goono is going to be mad you posted his pic

Ahm Goono is going to be mad you posted his pic

I figured that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ was you.

snort ~

OK with you?

Assuming the toilets actually work, why would he do that?

What is the significance of your example isolating a young girl? Would you feel different if a woman were to walk in to a man's restroom and so substantively the same thing before a young boy? In other words, why didn't you present the scenario in a gender neutral -- child, kid -- way?

I think all existing bathrooms ought to be unisex, and, no, I don't think any of them need to have urinals. Everything can be done in a stall.
  • People of all sexes must relieve themselves.
  • Children are adept enough with the Internet that they can see genitals if they so desire.
  • Children play "lemme see yours" whether their parents like it or not. 56 percent of children, age 8 to 12, have a cellphone.
  • Humans are sexual beings. That's not going to change.
  • Fruit that isn't forbidden is often less appealing to children.
  • The sooner children learn about body parts, the longer they have to develop a mature and responsible way of thinking about what to do and not do with them.

A man my son knows has recently claimed to be Transgender. He identifies as a lesbian. He says that even stripped to the balls no one can challenge his female identity.

A man my son knows has recently claimed to be Transgender. He identifies as a lesbian. He says that even stripped to the balls no one can challenge his female identity.

"He identifies as a lesbian."

Yes, can someone explain this weirdness because it's very difficult to get the brain around.

He is a biological male who could have a relationship as he is with a woman, instead he wants to become a woman so he can sleep with women. Why can't he just stay male and sleep with women?

:confused-84:

Yes, can someone explain this weirdness because it's very difficult to get the brain around.

He is a biological male who could have a relationship as he is with a woman, instead he wants to become a woman so he can sleep with women. Why can't he just stay male and sleep with women?

Why can't women just sleep with men?

We do.

But he's a man who wants to be a woman so he can sleep with women, it's just too bizarro. There's a psychological problem with these people, it's a psychological issue, they need to be given the professional help they need to deal with this and not encouraged to chop bits of their anatomy off to become female.

They can never be female anyhow, they will always be biologically male, the same with women who get a prosthetic dick attached to them, they can never be male, they will always be biologically female.

Men don't have ovaries and wombs, women have ovaries and wombs, men are XY and women are XX and regardless of whether they have boobies and a prosthetic vagina attached they will for their entire lives remain XY and sans ovaries and womb and regardless of whether they have a prosthetic dick attached they will for their entire lives remain XX and with ovaries and womb.

what about space aliens? arent 10% of us from mars/venus? shouldnt they get their own restrooms being they have their genital types?

We do.

Some don't. Wouldn't this boy sleeping with them, save them?

But he's a man who wants to be a woman so he can sleep with women, it's just too bizarro.

Correction. He's a man who wants to be a woman despite of the fact that he wants to sleep with women.

There's a psychological problem with these people, it's a psychological issue, they need to be given the professional help they need to deal with this and not encouraged to chop bits of their anatomy off to become female.

Not really. either it's in them or their circles/family have put it in them.

They can never be female anyhow, they will always be biologically male, the same with women who get a prosthetic dick attached to them, they can never be male, they will always be biologically female.

Some can do a fine imitation of it

Men don't have ovaries and wombs, women have ovaries and wombs, men are XY and women are XX and regardless of whether they have boobies and a prosthetic vagina attached they will for their entire lives remain XY and sans ovaries and womb and regardless of whether they have a prosthetic dick attached they will for their entire lives remain XX and with ovaries and womb.

Some females are born with XY chromosome. Androgen insensitivity syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Some males are born with XXY or XXXY or even XXXXY Klinefelter syndrome

And there is more

True hermaphroditism - Wikipedia

One of the Aliens movies features an all male prison where the inmates all have XYY chromosome. As in the movie, in real life these men are hyper masculine. They are often impulsive and violent.

And it goes on and on.

Some people are just very much like the other sex.

Of course there is a lot of people who change because their mother or wife is a feminist. Maybe you can change, Luce? Just think of it. an operation, some testosterone injections and you can you can be instantly vaulted above the glass ceiling. ;)

Forum List

Back