Men in women's bathrooms

A man my son knows has recently claimed to be Transgender. He identifies as a lesbian. He says that even stripped to the balls no one can challenge his female identity.

"He identifies as a lesbian."

Yes, can someone explain this weirdness because it's very difficult to get the brain around.

He is a biological male who could have a relationship as he is with a woman, instead he wants to become a woman so he can sleep with women. Why can't he just stay male and sleep with women?

:confused-84:

Why can't women just sleep with men?

We do.

Some don't. Wouldn't this boy sleeping with them, save them?

But he's a man who wants to be a woman so he can sleep with women, it's just too bizarro.

Correction. He's a man who wants to be a woman despite of the fact that he wants to sleep with women.

There's a psychological problem with these people, it's a psychological issue, they need to be given the professional help they need to deal with this and not encouraged to chop bits of their anatomy off to become female.

Not really. either it's in them or their circles/family have put it in them.

They can never be female anyhow, they will always be biologically male, the same with women who get a prosthetic dick attached to them, they can never be male, they will always be biologically female.

Some can do a fine imitation of it

Men don't have ovaries and wombs, women have ovaries and wombs, men are XY and women are XX and regardless of whether they have boobies and a prosthetic vagina attached they will for their entire lives remain XY and sans ovaries and womb and regardless of whether they have a prosthetic dick attached they will for their entire lives remain XX and with ovaries and womb.

Some females are born with XY chromosome. Androgen insensitivity syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Some males are born with XXY or XXXY or even XXXXY Klinefelter syndrome

And there is more

True hermaphroditism - Wikipedia

One of the Aliens movies features an all male prison where the inmates all have XYY chromosome. As in the movie, in real life these men are hyper masculine. They are often impulsive and violent.

And it goes on and on.

Some people are just very much like the other sex.

Of course there is a lot of people who change because their mother or wife is a feminist. Maybe you can change, Luce? Just think of it. an operation, some testosterone injections and you can you can be instantly vaulted above the glass ceiling. ;)

Yes but those people are a tiny, tiny minority, it's almost a freak of nature situation, it's not widespread.

No I don't want to change darling, I'm very happy as me with Mr. Lucy and our kidlets :smile:

Also to be a Feminist doesn't have to mean you either hate men or are always angry and screaming at men. I think we are equal to men, of course physically men are stronger, but I think intellectually we can be equal and also surpass men in that regard. I also think it's a good thing that we have developed from the days where women were just meant to have babies and stay in the home, of course I disagree completely that a woman cannot have children and also have a career.

The Feminists who are the problem and really should be dragged off and put into those Special Camps are the Radical Militant Feminists, they hate men, wish to eventually just eradicate men, are always angry and screaming at men and tell stupid and gullible women NOT to EVER have children.

If I had my way all Radical Militant Feminists would be rounded up, transported to Special Camps and machine-gunned en masse, we could even en route throw some of them out of helicopters.

The world, society, Western Civilisation would be better and healthier without them.

Progressives continue to deny science, biology, reality, etc.

"The assault on science, reason, masculinity, and femininity continues to gain steam."

Matt Walsh: Dads, we can’t expect our sons to become real men if we don’t teach them how

There is little if any real statistical evidence to support the lies about Tans Men/Women attacking individuals in the Public Facilities. There is also the 14th. Amendment (Equal Protection Clause) that prohibits denying citizens equal access. I do not deny the science, but lying RePuBliKans cherry pick their science. Biology....really. There verifiable medical evidence to support Transgender. The reality is that jerk off lying RePubliKlan White Power Assholes need something to bitch about.

A man my son knows has recently claimed to be Transgender. He identifies as a lesbian. He says that even stripped to the balls no one can challenge his female identity.

Yes, can someone explain this weirdness because it's very difficult to get the brain around.

He is a biological male who could have a relationship as he is with a woman, instead he wants to become a woman so he can sleep with women. Why can't he just stay male and sleep with women?

We do.

But he's a man who wants to be a woman so he can sleep with women, it's just too bizarro.

Correction. He's a man who wants to be a woman despite of the fact that he wants to sleep with women.

There's a psychological problem with these people, it's a psychological issue, they need to be given the professional help they need to deal with this and not encouraged to chop bits of their anatomy off to become female.

They can never be female anyhow, they will always be biologically male, the same with women who get a prosthetic dick attached to them, they can never be male, they will always be biologically female.

Men don't have ovaries and wombs, women have ovaries and wombs, men are XY and women are XX and regardless of whether they have boobies and a prosthetic vagina attached they will for their entire lives remain XY and sans ovaries and womb and regardless of whether they have a prosthetic dick attached they will for their entire lives remain XX and with ovaries and womb.

Some females are born with XY chromosome. Androgen insensitivity syndrome: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And there is more

One of the Aliens movies features an all male prison where the inmates all have XYY chromosome. As in the movie, in real life these men are hyper masculine. They are often impulsive and violent.

And it goes on and on.

Of course there is a lot of people who change because their mother or wife is a feminist. Maybe you can change, Luce? Just think of it. an operation, some testosterone injections and you can you can be instantly vaulted above the glass ceiling. ;)

Yes but those people are a tiny, tiny minority, it's almost a freak of nature situation, it's not widespread.

No I don't want to change darling, I'm very happy as me with Mr. Lucy and our kidlets :smile:

Also to be a Feminist doesn't have to mean you either hate men or are always angry and screaming at men. I think we are equal to men, of course physically men are stronger, but I think intellectually we can be equal and also surpass men in that regard. I also think it's a good thing that we have developed from the days where women were just meant to have babies and stay in the home, of course I disagree completely that a woman cannot have children and also have a career.

The Feminists who are the problem and really should be dragged off and put into those Special Camps are the Radical Militant Feminists, they hate men, wish to eventually just eradicate men, are always angry and screaming at men and tell stupid and gullible women NOT to EVER have children.

If I had my way all Radical Militant Feminists would be rounded up, transported to Special Camps and machine-gunned en masse, we could even en route throw some of them out of helicopters.

The world, society, Western Civilisation would be better and healthier without them.
Too update you, these days they encourage young women to get hitched and breed very young, then leave the guy, use him for child payments and become a lesbian.

Do keep up.

Lucy darling, please try and see that we live in a time where women do all manner of sexually nefarious things. The solution to this isn't that men take on even more cast off female responsibility, as the article suggests, but that women scale things back and take on female virtues and responsibility more.

And the transgender % is almost as minuscule as the amount of transgendered people. Men aren't getting more feminine. Women are getting more masculine.

Gender change is not a big problem, unlike women's rights, which is vast.

Leftists are going for it...

5n0qip.jpg

It's been called years ago, but they were of course, denying it. Is anyone even surprised it's starting to happen?

What will be next though? Incest? Or Necrophilia?

Germany's left has its own tales of abuse. One of the goals of the German 1968 movement was the sexual liberation of children. For some, this meant overcoming all sexual inhibitions, creating a climate in which even pedophilia was considered progressive.

The Sexual Revolution and Children - How the Left Took Things Too Far

This what leftist actually believe. This is not something new, they just pushed it to the back of their agenda.
Importing people from "rape cultures" is just make it easier for them to have it accepted.

This is the same way the homosexuality was pushed for 40 years back, and transsexualism 10 years back.

An old topic:

And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

It's about access. He can go into women's dressing rooms, showers, bathrooms and do so fully nude with his balls swinging and a hard on. He identifies as a lesbian no one can stop him.

Germany's left has its own tales of abuse. One of the goals of the German 1968 movement was the sexual liberation of children. For some, this meant overcoming all sexual inhibitions, creating a climate in which even pedophilia was considered progressive.

The Sexual Revolution and Children - How the Left Took Things Too Far

This what leftist actually believe. This is not something new, they just pushed it to the back of their agenda.
Importing people from "rape cultures" is just make it easier for them to have it accepted.

This is the same way the homosexuality was pushed for 40 years back, and transsexualism 10 years back.

An old topic:

And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

Actually, transsexualism was absolutely rejected by the far left for decades. The internet and youtube allowed it to liberate itself. After that a lot of well meaning leftists AND saboteurs brought it into the political spotlight, but only after it became impossible to contain.

It's about access. He can go into women's dressing rooms, showers, bathrooms and do so fully nude with his balls swinging and a hard on. He identifies as a lesbian no one can stop him.

And more to the point, he can go into such places, while actual women and girls are in there, in states of undress, violating their privacy and modesty.

"The assault on science, reason, masculinity, and femininity continues to gain steam."

Matt Walsh: Dads, we can’t expect our sons to become real men if we don’t teach them how

But but but men now have periods :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

Just leftist ones, they're always ragging on something or other

c4a64172099b2d38757f2f100b0d14dff3f8a783_1_690x690.jpg
That's what Michelle said.

Are you people talking about people transsexuals or crossdressers?
And I'm not asking with regard to nefarious types who might dress "however" as an affectation adopted specifically to act upon criminal intent. I'm asking with regard to people who are just going about their lives like most everyone else -- working, shopping, hanging out, walking down the street, etc.
Why is there so much focus on men who dress as women rather than women who dress as men?

If you're of a mind to take offense at crossdressers, then rationally, you'd take equal offense at women who style themselves to appear as men as with men who style themselves to appear as women. That just doesn't make sense.

Society doesn't seem to find this offensive (woman dressed as a man)

celebrity_crossdressing_11.jpg

Society finds this offensive (man dressed as a woman)

1472_3282_1428.jpg

And don't tell me it has something to do with looking like a man in a dress. I have no idea which of the following female appearing individuals is a woman. I also don't care.

Cheryl%2BRosenberger.jpg

3031b1fdad91e41df936454780a838e4.jpg

5bd71ea2369c8196c8f62771b9e40430.jpg

And yet what I see in this thread's posts is haranguing about men in women's bathrooms. Looking at the athletes above, I am hard pressed to know which of them (save the one with the beard) is male/female.
Women wearing pants doesn't bother people, but men wearing dresses does.

Again, what's rational about that? It's clear that wearing dresses/skirts and other items that in the west are considered female are not innately gender specific.

c428a54ef472ff6a2986402b0fb6f7de.jpg

karo-boys-at-kolcho-village.jpg

And it's obvious that neither small children nor their parents go "ape shit" over seeing body parts attached to live humans. Similarly, nudity itself isn't a problem for young or old people. You cannot possibly think that people raised in the societies pictured here don't at all stages of their lives see male and female genitals being used and not being used.

dani_women_dance.jpg

index.php

367EA8C600000578-3703030-image-a-23_1469181759269.jpg

In looking for studies that examined sexual predation among societies like Yanomamö, Herero and Himba that have not "Westernized" (for want of a better term), I can't find a thing that indicates these people even experience sexual predation of children. Yet it's quite likely that children of all ages in those societies see "body parts" all the time.

It's rather hard to conceive that genital squeamishness is a more advanced state of being than not being so. Accordingly, it stands to reason that no child is innately going to "flip out" because they see an adult urinating. That happens when children are taught to think penises and vaginas are "something secret" or untoward.

Now you may wonder why I'd write the comments above. The reason is because this is a political forum. I would expect that people here would at least be very astute about the existential humanity. The human bran works the same whether it develops in New York or Namibia. In this thread's context, that means that the line of argument that intimates or asserts overtly that one's child seeing a man's penis or woman's vagina is somehow distressing is most surprising. How can one engage in social and political discourse, debate, yet also attempt to advance such irrational ideas, ideas that just don't bear out when considered rationally? (I wanted to say "provincial," but I can't because the people who don't have "bathroom issues" literally are provincial in the objective application of that term.) It just doesn't make sense to me that one would talk about issues of humanity and not be really well informed about humanity, not culture, humanity.
Lastly, I'll point out that insouciance toward "doing one's business" existed in the early days of Western culture. The Romans, for example, had no issue with it. The bathrooms are open to all genders and all ages, so imagine men, women, and children all standing or sitting, doing their business next to one another in an open space. People are discussing business or gossiping to one another while going to the bathroom.

Simple solution to a simple problem. If you do it without question then more power to you. You may even belong there. If you can't then you have no fucking business using the women's bathroom, and sure as shit not the locker room. In other words dude trans.......If you look like a dude in a dress you have more problems than determining which bathroom to use, and it's YOUR problem.

I noticed Home Depot has three restrooms now. Men, Women, and Either. I must admit I was curious to see if the either had urinals or if everyone had to squat. I did not check.

Won't help. Trans people don't want separate bathrooms. They want to barge into bathrooms with other people who are uncomfortable and force them to accept the trans worldview. If it's non-confrontational and is a compromise with values they deem verboten, they don't want it.

I noticed Home Depot has three restrooms now. Men, Women, and Either. I must admit I was curious to see if the either had urinals or if everyone had to squat. I did not check.

Won't help. Trans people don't want separate bathrooms. They want to barge into bathrooms with other people who are uncomfortable and force them to accept the trans worldview. If it's non-confrontational and is a compromise with values they deem verboten, they don't want it.

All part of the forced acceptance of the mental midgets

The ultimate solution is going to be single occupancy only. Because the third option ("either") doesn't solve the problem. Which is, these mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators want to enter the women's bathroom and will be permitted to do so in progressive states.

If I owned a business, I would immediately convert my restroom facilities to single occupancy only and prevent progressives from preying on woman as they'd like to. It would handcuff them for quite a while (though we do know it is inevitable that they will pass a law which states you may not prevent someone from entering a single occupancy only restroom with you as it is "discriminatory" and "bigoted").

Which is still a huge inconvenience to everyone.

We do.

And there is more

And it goes on and on.

First of all, what percentage of the population falls under the heading of those extremely rare genetic conditions? If it's more than 1% for all of them combined, I'll be stunned. So why the disingenuous attempt to pretend THEY are the people we're talking about? Why is it that societal changes that affect millions of people always try to hide behind the smokescreen of a small handful of hard cases?

Also, if gender is the superficial, meaningless, "social construct" that we're told it is, how can someone be "very much like the other sex"? Either men and women really are different, and there are specific criteria for what they are - in which case, one cannot be the other, period - or gender is totally subjective, in which case, there is nothing for them to be "like". You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

Seems to me that a big part of the problem is that people championing gender fluidity are very hung up on superficialities, and instead of recognizing it, they simply assume that everything IS superficial.

There is little if any real statistical evidence to support the lies about Tans Men/Women attacking individuals in the Public Facilities. There is also the 14th. Amendment (Equal Protection Clause) that prohibits denying citizens equal access. I do not deny the science, but lying RePuBliKans cherry pick their science. Biology....really. There verifiable medical evidence to support Transgender. The reality is that jerk off lying RePubliKlan White Power Assholes need something to bitch about.

You DO realize that the problem is less fear of genuine trans people attacking someone (at least in part because there's really not very many of them) and more fear of predators masquerading as trans people in order to attack.

"Verifiable medical evidence". And we are now waiting breathlessly for you to share that with us. Aaaaany time now.

And more to the point, he can go into such places, while actual women and girls are in there, in states of undress, violating their privacy and modesty.

I swear, sometimes I'm actually grateful for the Borderline Personality Disorder that makes me isolate myself as much as possible from outside society, simply because of the side effect of isolating my children from outside society while they're younger.

All part of the forced acceptance of the mental midgets

It would help if transgender people in general were more like the ones at my work. Call center-ish situations are a mecca for people of all kinds of non-standard appearance, and we have quite a few gender-fluid people of all different varieties. Fortunately, none of them are of the in-your-face, I'm-making-a-statement sort, so we're all able to coexist in relative peace and tranquility. They don't make a big deal out of which bathroom they're using, or make other people feel uncomfortable or confronted about it. Generally, they use whichever bathroom conforms either to their equipment, or to whichever sex they most normally appear as. We don't run into problems with someone who looks and dresses male most of the time deciding to wear a dress and makeup one day and head into the ladies' room. (Or deciding to do it without changing mode of dress at all.) For our part, since we're all adults, the rest of us simply make no notice. (Honestly, a lot of them are so androgynous, I couldn't actually tell you what sex they were born, or sometimes even what sex they're claiming now.) Might be different if we had minors around, or bathrooms that are less designed for privacy, or just weren't all in a hurry to go in, do our business, and get out.

Forum List

Back