Men in women's bathrooms

Nearly Everything the Media Tell You About Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Is Wrong

In other words, another leftist agenda exposed, as is based on lies.

That isn't the most shocking thing about all that. What is most shocking is that there needed to be an article written to explain the most basic of common sense to people about a male being a male and a female being a female; and nothing they think in their heads will ever change that reality. It's on par with them pretending the earth is flat and demanding the world remake their atlases and compasses to reflect that the world is flat instead of a sphere. And anyone who refuses is "a horrible bigoted flat-a-phobe!!!"

Look, I'm not thrilled that I'm not a bird like I was sure of when I was 5 years old. But I learned to accept reality and I MOVED ON with the notion. Today the only time I think about it is when I'm reminded of the game of pretend taken to extremes. Or in other words, whenever I hear about "transgender issues"..

Every time some leftist tells me that homosexuality and "gender identity" are fixed, immutable, and biological, but sex is not, I just stare at them, speechless. How can anyone not see how illogical that is on the face of it?
Please explain...
Would you consider your heterosexuality as a fixed biological thing or is it something that you simply decide?

Please explain...
Would you consider your heterosexuality as a fixed biological thing or is it something that you simply decide?

It's something nature decided to procreate billions of years ago in biology. We evolved as dioecious mammals. That type of sexuality is our biological assignment. Divergence from that happens, but it is abnormal sexuality. If you want to claim homosexuality or transgenderism is normal, then sex with dog shit is also normal because once you bust the mold, you don't get to limit the expansion.

Please explain...

It's something nature decided to procreate billions of years ago in biology. We evolved as dioecious mammals. That type of sexuality is our biological assignment. Divergence from that happens, but it is abnormal sexuality. If you want to claim homosexuality or transgenderism is normal, then sex with dog shit is also normal because once you bust the mold, you don't get to limit the expansion.
Who gives a shit if it is "normal or not" It is a reality that many human beings live with and we have reached a point in this country where we accept them for their choice of lifestyle. We don't discriminate or make an effort to label them as abnormal, perverted, or any other derogatory term that the haters like to use. You will never win this argument... not in this country.

Who gives a shit if it is "normal or not"

You do. Consult your own post #5141 for details... You were asking if heterosexuality was normal. Yes, you were. In essence you asked "is heterosexuality normal or is it too just something you decide?"

And I answered you with a little more detail than your weak argument was intellectually prepared to handle. So hence your post #5143 as a defensive mechanism to your weak stance and my firm smack down of it. Your only offer after that was "You'll never win in this country because my cult and I have already warped it beyond repair".

And to that I say...we'll see...

Who gives a shit if it is "normal or not"

You do. Consult your own post #5141 for details... You were asking if heterosexuality was normal. Yes, you were. In essence you asked "is heterosexuality normal or is it too just something you decide?"

And I answered you with a little more detail than your weak argument was intellectually prepared to handle. So hence your post #5143 as a defensive mechanism to your weak stance and my firm smack down of it. Your only offer after that was "You'll never win in this country because my cult and I have already warped it beyond repair".

And to that I say...we'll see...
I find it amusing that you refer to a post of mine, not by quoting it but by saying "in essence" and then mischaracterizing what I said. Then you insult MY intelligence. Do you see the irony? Here is my post that you claim is me asking if heterosexuality is "normal"

"Please explain...
Would you consider your heterosexuality as a fixed biological thing or is it something that you simply decide?"

I thought my question was pretty clear, I was asking if you feel that people are born with a fixed sexual orientation or if it is a product of choice... this has nothing to do with normal or abnormal.

I've already stated what I believe, that each individual is different and there are a variety of factors that affect their orientation. Whether them being gay or straight needs to be labeled as normal or abnormal, i still keep my same opinion... "WHO GIVES A SHIT... IT DOES NOT MATTER"

Let people be who they are and go about your business, you are just being judgmental and obnoxious... You are clueless, worry about your own life.

I thought my question was pretty clear, I was asking if you feel that people are born with a fixed sexual orientation or if it is a product of choice... this has nothing to do with normal or abnormal.

...Let people be who they are and go about your business

Sure it does. "Fixed" would be a normal or innate situation for the person. "Choice" would be an addition to that; and not always in the category of "normal".

My business IS to keep deranged males out of women's restrooms and shower etc. etc. So I will take your advice and let women be who they are without being infringed upon by deranged men, by keeping the debate fresh, open and continuing....

...Let people be who they are and go about your business

Sure it does. "Fixed" would be a normal or innate situation for the person. "Choice" would be an addition to that; and not always in the category of "normal".

My business IS to keep deranged males out of women's restrooms and shower etc. etc. So I will take your advice and let women be who they are without being infringed upon by deranged men, by keeping the debate fresh, open and continuing....
"Choice is not always in the category of "normal"?" Now you are stretching.

So if i'm born with an affinity to music and musicians or if I choose to follow that path based on environment or personal preference (Choice) Does one of the other determine whether I am normal or not? Of course it doesn't, you have no argument!!!!

You just said it... "Deranged" "abnormal" etc etc etc. You are labeling a group of people in a demeaning derogatory way because you disagree with and do not understand their lifestyle choice. You want to demonize them so that they are isolated and outcasted by society. If we don't accept them then maybe they will go away... Your way of thinking has been tried for centuries, it has led to persecution, death, and revolution. With all do respect, at this point in history your best move is to shut the fuck up.

I'll take the subject change to the bathroom situation as a white flag to our conversation.

You just said it... "Deranged" "abnormal" etc etc etc. You are labeling a group of people in a demeaning derogatory way because you disagree with and do not understand their lifestyle choice.
Oh, not at all. I call them deranged because anyone pretending to be something they're not and never can be; to the point of trying to legally force society to engage in their mental mistake with them, is deranged. If you ran into someone pretending to be an elephant and demanded there be peanuts on every street corner and that they could get huge fat and run around shitting on everything, you'd say "that person is deranged". And you'd be right. Same thing with a man pretending he is "a woman trapped in a man's body". He's nuts. There's a mental health history behind that claim that it has become a politically-correct convenience to flatly ignore to the point of medical malpractice.

I just ignore all that and call it exactly how it is. If that offends you or anyone else, I'm not sorry. Get help instead.

You just said it... "Deranged" "abnormal" etc etc etc. You are labeling a group of people in a demeaning derogatory way because you disagree with and do not understand their lifestyle choice.
Oh, not at all. I call them deranged because anyone pretending to be something they're not and never can be; to the point of trying to legally force society to engage in their mental mistake with them, is deranged. If you ran into someone pretending to be an elephant and demanded there be peanuts on every street corner and that they could get huge fat and run around shitting on everything, you'd say "that person is deranged". And you'd be right. Same thing with a man pretending he is "a woman trapped in a man's body". He's nuts. There's a mental health history behind that claim that it has become a politically-correct convenience to flatly ignore to the point of medical malpractice.

I just ignore all that and call it exactly how it is. If that offends you or anyone else, I'm not sorry. Get help instead.
We are talking about homosexuality not transgenders... That is a different discussion. Stop changing the subject when you lose an argument. Have some class and admit that you are wrong when it comes to homosexuality.

We are talking about homosexuality not transgenders... That is a different discussion. Stop changing the subject when you lose an argument. Have some class and admit that you are wrong when it comes to homosexuality.
Hmm...I could have sworn the title of this thread says "men-in-womens-bathrooms"

Hmm...I could have sworn the title of this thread says "men-in-womens-bathrooms"
That it is and after 515 pages of discussion a variety of subjects have come up. Scroll to the top of the page and start at the post YOU sited of mine #5141. We were talking about homosexuality

That it is and after 515 pages of discussion a variety of subjects have come up. Scroll to the top of the page and start at the post YOU sited of mine #5141. We were talking about homosexuality
We were talking about both, because both are included in "LGBT". OK, I'll say the same thing: if a man is using another man's anus as an artificial vagina or a lesbian is using a dildo with her partner "because they are gay", then I offer that mental illness is clearly afoot. At the rock bottom least, closeted heterosexuality is afoot. So then you have to ask yourself: "why are they mimicking heterosexual sex while at the same time refusing to outwardly have anything to do with heterosexual sex?" And when you ponder that long enough the answer will always be "because there's something wrong in their heads...some trauma or wrong imprinting from their past".

Likewise, a man telling himself that "I'm really a woman trapped in a man's body" is deranged. He does not have even a loose grip on reality that he sees every time he takes a piss. It's like insisting that the Eiffel Tower is really just a giant pile of macaroni and cheese. It's utter nonsense from even the most radical subjective viewpoint.

image.jpeg

Boom! Game over.

What if a college basketball star, born male, were to claim to be transgender and go out for the WNBA?

Say that I am sentenced to a five-year prison term for bank fraud. Though confinement can never be pleasant, I’d find it far more tolerable if I could convince the judge that though biologically I have XY chromosomes, in my opinion I’m really a woman and thus my confinement should be in a female prison with a female cellmate. For the court to fail to take my sexual opinion into consideration would violate our Constitution’s Eighth Amendment prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment, I could say.

When Transgender Rights Move From Bathroom to Basketball

Boom! Game over.

What if a college basketball star, born male, were to claim to be transgender and go out for the WNBA?

Say that I am sentenced to a five-year prison term for bank fraud. Though confinement can never be pleasant, I’d find it far more tolerable if I could convince the judge that though biologically I have XY chromosomes, in my opinion I’m really a woman and thus my confinement should be in a female prison with a female cellmate. For the court to fail to take my sexual opinion into consideration would violate our Constitution’s Eighth Amendment prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment, I could say.

Wow! Good point. I had never thought of that before. Prison. Yes. The legal "right to be seen as female even with male genitals and normal Xy chromosomes" will have no barriers. They're already trying to sue states to pay for the non-transforming butchery operations. I think I remember a prisoner even getting that done?!

Boom! Game over.

Wow! Good point. I had never thought of that before. Prison. Yes. The legal "right to be seen as female even with male genitals and normal Xy chromosomes" will have no barriers. They're already trying to sue states to pay for the non-transforming butchery operations. I think I remember a prisoner even getting that done?!
Isn't amazing how ignorant, idealistic progressives fail to recognize the consequences of their bizarre views. They believe everything happens in a vacuum. Do you realize how many awful rapes there will be when male inmates are allowed to "identify" as female and be incarcerated in female prisons?

I noticed Home Depot has three restrooms now. Men, Women, and Either. I must admit I was curious to see if the either had urinals or if everyone had to squat. I did not check.

Forum List

Back