Men in women's bathrooms

Your polls are lies. You won't post the questions asked of women in them. You won't, for example, expose that women were likely asked about unisex bathrooms which already exist. You won't post that they were not asked if they felt the same about exclusively women's restrooms, showers, locker rooms and all the rest. So, YOU are the one not proving up. I can only rebut a poll if I know where it was surveyed and exactly, verbatim, which questions were asked. Otherwise just blurting out results in a blanket way "women approve of men using the same bathroom" has no meaning other than false propaganda.
I just do simple searches and post the results of what I find. I've posted links to articles that both support and oppose my point. If you think what I've posted are lies then counter it with polls, links that you consider the truth. Show us the results when the "appropriate" questions are asked.

Ohh wait, you can't because you can't find anything to back up your point.

I want you to post the exact questions the polls asked. If you can't, you can't.

Your polls are lies. You won't post the questions asked of women in them. You won't, for example, expose that women were likely asked about unisex bathrooms which already exist. You won't post that they were not asked if they felt the same about exclusively women's restrooms, showers, locker rooms and all the rest. So, YOU are the one not proving up. I can only rebut a poll if I know where it was surveyed and exactly, verbatim, which questions were asked. Otherwise just blurting out results in a blanket way "women approve of men using the same bathroom" has no meaning other than false propaganda.
I just do simple searches and post the results of what I find. I've posted links to articles that both support and oppose my point. If you think what I've posted are lies then counter it with polls, links that you consider the truth. Show us the results when the "appropriate" questions are asked.

Ohh wait, you can't because you can't find anything to back up your point.

I want you to post the exact questions the polls asked. If you can't, you can't.
Still dodging I see... How about this, since I listed multiple links, multiple times and you have yet to post anything but opinion. You post something that shows mass support of your argument and ill respond in kind. I'm not doing all the work for you anymore so you can dodge and play critic

I feel 100% confident that if asked if strange men share showers with them behind doors marked "women", well over 99% of the 17 million rape survivors woulds say this was absolutely unacceptable.
THEN PROVE IT! Many many people out there have asked those questions, there are articles, surveys, interviews and polls.... Go find the most right wing conservative poll out there. Show us the results. Face it.... You are wrong.
Dude....at the end of the day....a man invading the showers of women is wrong. It is dead wrong. It is horribly wrong. What the fuck is wrong with you that you need that explained to you? Are you hoping to watch women shower by force since they won't do it for you voluntarily? Are you hoping to have easier access to rape them? What is the deal? Your position is so insanely fucking irrational that it's impossible for a rational person to wrap their head around it without some kind of logical explanation from you (such as you're just desperate to watch women shower without their consent).

I feel 100% confident that if asked if strange men share showers with them behind doors marked "women", well over 99% of the 17 million rape survivors woulds say this was absolutely unacceptable.
THEN PROVE IT! Many many people out there have asked those questions, there are articles, surveys, interviews and polls.... Go find the most right wing conservative poll out there. Show us the results. Face it.... You are wrong.
Dude....at the end of the day....a man invading the showers of women is wrong. It is dead wrong. It is horribly wrong. What the fuck is wrong with you that you need that explained to you? Are you hoping to watch women shower by force since they won't do it for you voluntarily? Are you hoping to have easier access to rape them? What is the deal? Your position is so insanely fucking irrational that it's impossible for a rational person to wrap their head around it without some kind of logical explanation from you (such as you're just desperate to watch women shower without their consent).
Nobody wants men to do that. You don't seem to understand anything about transgenders, which means you don't really know what you're talking about

You're asking that of a subhuman scumbag who has admitted that he would not even protect his own daughter from the perverts whose side he is taking. Obviously, there is much, much more wrong with him that is covered in your tirade.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…

Nobody wants men to do that. You don't seem to understand anything about transgenders, which means you don't really know what you're talking about
A man has no business being in women's facilities and a woman has no business being in men's facilities. You have no leg to stand on here and can't even make a rational case for your absurd position. All you can say is "you don't understand transgenders".

Well - let's simplify this for you. Fuck transgenders. Their problem is their problem. Their severe mental health issue which they refuse to address and get help for is not socities problem, nor will society bend to the 0.3% of mentally ill.

A man has no business being in women's facilities and a woman has no business being in men's facilities. You have no leg to stand on here and can't even make a rational case for your absurd position. All you can say is "you don't understand transgenders".

Well - let's simplify this for you. Fuck transgenders. Their problem is their problem. Their severe mental health issue which they refuse to address and get help for is not socities problem, nor will society bend to the 0.3% of mentally ill.
Yeah, we've heard you all say that about women, then blacks, then gays, and now transgenders... and we know how it all eventually turns out. There's always a portion of this country thats a little behind the curve. You'll catch up.

Yeah, we've heard you all say that about women, then blacks, then gays, and now transgenders... and we know how it all eventually turns out. There's always a portion of this country thats [sic] a little behind the curve. You'll catch up.

Right.

Because being female or black is exactly the same thing as being a mentally-ill, morally-depraved sex pervert.

Yeah, we've heard you all say that about women, then blacks, then gays, and now transgenders... and we know how it all eventually turns out. There's always a portion of this country thats a little behind the curve. You'll catch up.
Ohhhhh......I see. "Progress". So after you make it ok for men to invade the facilities of women, the next thing you'll tell us is how it's ok to molest children and that the rest of us are just "behind the curve".

Yeah, we've heard you all say that about women, then blacks, then gays, and now transgenders... and we know how it all eventually turns out. There's always a portion of this country thats [sic] a little behind the curve. You'll catch up.

Right.

Because being female or black is exactly the same thing as being a mentally-ill, morally-depraved sex pervert.
The funny thing is - nobody is denying transgenders access to a bathroom. We're simply saying they must use the correct bathroom. Only an idiot would find a problem with that.

The funny thing is - nobody is denying transgenders access to a bathroom. We're simply saying they must use the correct bathroom. Only an idiot would find a problem with that.

I'm not sure that “idiot” is the right word. Intellect and moral character are not the same thing, and a deficiency of one of these doesn't necessarily correlate with a deficiency in the other.

Though there may be some intellectual deficiency involved as well, inasmuch as those who push this crap may not have fully considered the consequences thereof; this is primarily an issue arising out of lack of moral character, rather than out of lack of intellect.

I'm not sure that “idiot” is the right word. Intellect and moral character are not the same thing, and a deficiency of one of these doesn't necessarily correlate with a deficiency in the other.

Though there may be some intellectual deficiency involved as well, inasmuch as those who push this crap may not have fully considered the consequences thereof; this is primarily an issue arising out of lack of moral character, rather than out of lack of intellect.
Yeah because myself as a straight white male has so much vested in this law... I"m just trying to corrupt the masses with my evil plan that provides no personal gain whatsoever, is that what you think? Or perhaps I just have a different perspective and am just voicing what I think is right, fair and just... perhaps i'm not out to get or corrupt anybody. Maybe i'm even a good person who is loved and respected by many... Wouldn't that be crazy?

Yeah because myself as a straight white male has so much vested in this law... I"m just trying to corrupt the masses with my evil plan that provides no personal gain whatsoever, is that what you think? Or perhaps I just have a different perspective and am just voicing what I think is right, fair and just... perhaps i'm not out to get or corrupt anybody. Maybe i'm even a good person who is loved and respected by many... Wouldn't that be crazy?
Yeah....it's only "fair" to force women into showers with men. :eusa_doh:

You are such a simple fellow... It's pretty easy dude, Somebody that looks like a girl, dresses like a girl, acts like a girl, and truly identifies as a girl is going to use the womens restroom (and vice versa) its been happening for years and will continue to happen. Nobody is going to check to see if they have junk in their pants. If they or anybody else does something inappropriate in the bathroom they will be breaking the law and should suffer the consequences. It shouldn't be as big of an issue as yall are making it out to be... but by all means continue your rants...

Maybe i'm even a good person who is loved and respected by many... Wouldn't that be crazy?

If you were a good person, then you would not be in favor of allowing women to be forced to share restrooms, showers, and such, with creepy male perverts. A good man would certainly not be OK with his own daughter being so forced, as you have admitted.

That is an evil position, that can only be held by an evil person.

You are such a simple fellow... It's pretty easy dude, Somebody that looks like a girl, dresses like a girl, acts like a girl, and truly identifies as a girl is going to use the womens restroom (and vice versa) its been happening for years and will continue to happen. Nobody is going to check to see if they have junk in their pants. If they or anybody else does something inappropriate in the bathroom they will be breaking the law and should suffer the consequences. It shouldn't be as big of an issue as yall are making it out to be... but by all means continue your rants...
Biology dictates whether you are a man or a woman simpleton...not the thoughts of a severely mentally ill person.

Maybe i'm even a good person who is loved and respected by many... Wouldn't that be crazy?

If you were a good person, then you would not be in favor of allowing women to be forced to share restrooms, showers, and such, with creepy male perverts. A good man would certainly not be OK with his own daughter being so forced, as you have admitted.

I guess by your standards I'm evil then.

Biology dictates whether you are a man or a woman simpleton...not the thoughts of a severely mentally ill person.
That's fine, I won't tell you that you are wrong... I just use a looser definition

By any rational standard, a man who will not even protect his own daughter from such perverts is a very evil person.

By any rational standard, a man who will not even protect his own daughter from such perverts is a very evil person.
Yes you've made your point you can rest easy now

Forum List

Back