Men in women's bathrooms

Transgender = not a choice.

Homosexual = Not a choice.

Bisexual = not a choice.

Heterosexual = not a choice.

Asexual = not a choice.

Homophobe = choice.

Bigot = fear, insecurity + learned hateful behavior.
Find the gay gene and it becomes a choice of the parents again. Abort them fags.

It IS allowed for trans women to be in Women's restrooms and you will have to submit to that reality.

Hey, as long as they have the appropriate plumbing and they're not bothering anyone, I personally don't much care. I'm not so interested in total strangers - or other people in general - that I want to start DNA testing folks in the bathroom.

But I'm also not interested in being told that I have to pretend a person built like a linebacker with a five o'clock shadow and a skirt is a "woman".[/QUOTE]

Fine, but a guy who wants to appear as a woman and who is a mid-process or post op transsexual isn't going to have a 5 o'clock shadow. As for built like a linebacker but without a five o'clock shadow, well, that's about how I'd describe female bodybuilders. Look at those women. Even when they are not flexing, they are going to "look like a linebacker."

maxresdefault.jpg

Clay-Matthews-Big-Ass-Biceps.jpg

Simple solution to a simple problem. If you do it without question then more power to you. You may even belong there. If you can't then you have no fucking business using the women's bathroom, and sure as shit not the locker room. In other words dude trans.......If you look like a dude in a dress you have more problems than determining which bathroom to use, and it's YOUR problem.

62648a9a-8c57-410f-a3d8-856d505f74a8.jpg

2-1.jpg
Alex+Before+and+After+Pic.jpg

Transgender-Hair-Transplant.jpg

pic_3.jpg

cf30d2418dc97da7a319a053743878ae.jpg

2015-02-11-jessie2.jpg

e5052f25-8540-4ac8-95bf-85d9ba40a09c.jpg

HUNKY-model-Aydian-Dowling.jpg

Looking at the people above, there is nothing that convincingly, rationally makes it clear which direction their sex change went. Moreover, were I to see any of them in public, I would not have the first idea that they were born as the sex opposite that which they appear in either of their photos.

For folks who have expressed the "comfort issue" re: what restroom trans people use:
Look at the above photos again and ask yourself these questions:
Realizing that the people pictured above, when they were mid-process in their sexual transformation -- i.e., they had not had their SRS, but had begun taking the hormones that transform their superficial traits to those of their intended sex -- looked as they do in the photos on the right.....
  • Are you truly saying you think they should have used the ladies room/women's locker room during that period? Making them do that is exactly what several states' bathroom laws require.
  • Do you honestly not see how that causes more problems than if they simply went to the men's room to relieve themselves? Yet using the ladies' room is exactly what you've been advocating they do.
  • Those of you here who think that even after the SRS they are still women and therefore they should use the ladies' room/locker rooms, what makes you think that their going to the ladies room makes any sense at all? Someone earlier talked about being made uncomfortable by a trans person using the facilities designated for the "to be" sex. Using the facilities of their "legacy" sex isn't going to produce any less discomfiture.

About this business of sexual predators:

Principled or Unprincipled? Logical or illogical?
  1. For one to ascribe to the notion that the bathroom laws that have been passed will somehow reduce the incidence of or risk of being a victim of a sex-related crime, one must necessarily ascribe to line of logic that argues laws are an effective tactic for stopping or reducing the quantity of illegal and/or undesirable behavior/acts.
  2. Given that rationally you must accept the noted line of argument, reconcile the rationality of your acceptance of that principle with the following assertion: gun control laws do not inhibit gun-related crimes.
What does it mean to be unprincipled? It means either (1) having no principles or (2) irrationally or inconsistently applying one or several principles one may claim to have. It is to be, in a word, absurd.

Now people may attempt to deflect away from facing their unprincipled thinking and positions by crying "liberal this" or whatever the other insipid and off-point notion that enters their feeble minds. People may try to claim logical soundness is a matter of opinion. The fact is that sound reasoning, soundness, is neither liberal nor conservative -- like truth, it just is -- and it is not a matter of opinion because it can be shown objectively.

Another question for anyone who's concerned about trans people committing sex (or indecent exposure) crimes in restrooms:
  • How many times has a trans person been convicted of committing a sex crime in a restroom/locker room?
The answer to that question is zero and it's zero in every state, regardless of what laws they have or had.

Looking at the people above (most of which are fake), it is painfully obvious that each and everyone of them were under the care of a physician who broke the hypocratic oath of "do no harm". None of them had a legitimate physical condition which required hormone therapy and/or surgery.

When people proclaim that they are Jesus Christ - you don't advocate that physicians give them surgery and drugs to make them look like Jesus Christ and then demand that people worship them. This is no different. At all.

These people are suffering from a severe mental health ailment. They need mental health treatment - not selfish, sexual deviants who get off on their condition cheering them on and encouraging them.

I noticed Home Depot has three restrooms now. Men, Women, and Either. I must admit I was curious to see if the either had urinals or if everyone had to squat. I did not check.
The ultimate solution is going to be single occupancy only. Because the third option ("either") doesn't solve the problem. Which is, these mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators want to enter the women's bathroom and will be permitted to do so in progressive states.

If I owned a business, I would immediately convert my restroom facilities to single occupancy only and prevent progressives from preying on woman as they'd like to. It would handcuff them for quite a while (though we do know it is inevitable that they will pass a law which states you may not prevent someone from entering a single occupancy only restroom with you as it is "discriminatory" and "bigoted").

Liberals don't take into consideration things like public safety, opportunities they provide sexual predators who will only take advantage of such policy changes, over simply fulfilling a group's personal cell centered needs. Do we find any such concerns of protective measures addressed, even the slightest interest of providing safe guards solutions against such predator crimes from taking place? This is why I am in total agreement with you that open door opportunities will always be there, and that anyone who addresses such concerns for ALL those who will be effected, will simply be labeled as being discriminatory or bigoted. When they begin to take the time to show concern for everyone's public safety, outside of just hoping to appease one particular group's self interest of mere "personal preference", I will be utterly shocked.

Looking at the people above (most of which are fake), it is painfully obvious that each and everyone of them were under the care of a physician who broke the hypocratic oath of "do no harm". None of them had a legitimate physical condition which required hormone therapy and/or surgery.

What I don't get is why pervert-lovers such as Xelor think it helps their case to show us a collection of obvious freaks and degenerates, while trying to make a case that there are no freaks or degenerates.

It IS allowed for trans women to be in Women's restrooms and you will have to submit to that reality.

Hey, as long as they have the appropriate plumbing and they're not bothering anyone, I personally don't much care. I'm not so interested in total strangers - or other people in general - that I want to start DNA testing folks in the bathroom.

But I'm also not interested in being told that I have to pretend a person built like a linebacker with a five o'clock shadow and a skirt is a "woman".

Fine, but a guy who wants to appear as a woman and who is a mid-process or post op transsexual isn't going to have a 5 o'clock shadow. As for built like a linebacker but without a five o'clock shadow, well, that's about how I'd describe female bodybuilders. Look at those women. Even when they are not flexing, they are going to "look like a linebacker."

maxresdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]

You DO realize that sex change surgery is extremely expensive, and not covered by most insurance (unless that changed in the last few days). Which means that most trans people are basically just extreme cross-dressers.

Transgender = not a choice.

Homosexual = Not a choice.

Bisexual = not a choice.

Heterosexual = not a choice.

Asexual = not a choice.

Homophobe = choice.

Bigot = fear, insecurity + learned hateful behavior.

So someone born a male thinking he's a female isn't the one having the feelings? It's a choice. Saying it's not is an excuse.

Choosing to go into the wrong restroom where my family happens to be is a bad choice.

But I'm also not interested in being told that I have to pretend a person built like a linebacker with a five o'clock shadow and a skirt is a "woman".

maxresdefault.jpg

You DO realize that sex change surgery is extremely expensive, and not covered by most insurance (unless that changed in the last few days). Which means that most trans people are basically just extreme cross-dressers.

Yes, I do realize that; however, I know too that is neither the sole nor driving factor in determining the sufficiency of the argument in favor of bathroom laws. You will recall that you and I are conversing because you feel bathroom laws are necessary (at least in part) as a way of reducing the risk that M-->F transsexuals in the ladies room may be sexual predators rather than trans individuals who are there merely to relieve themselves.

One of the other factors, and a driving rather than circumstantial one as you've above presented, is that sexual predators have committing their lascivious act as an objective, be it opportunistic or premeditated in origin. I would think you'd agree that's so. We know that not one genuine trans person has ever been found to have committed a sex crime in a restroom; thus there is no basis for thinking or legislating in order to protect anyone from such persons.

That leaves us with pretenders to transsexual status. It stands to reason that individuals, we'll say men for now, who pretend to be transsexuals and want to prey on females in the ladies room/locker rooms would (1) want to successfully and without arousing suspicion gain access to those places so they can "do their thing," and (2) need to feign femininity to do so. Thus sashaying in looking like the man below isn't going to do it. He may get into the space, but who there isn't immediately going to recoil and/or drive him out?

a-guy-dressed-as-a-girl-and-walk.jpg

In other words, the predator will at least need to be convincing because to do otherwise will engender a variety of challenges. After all, even the dumbest and most glib-about-incarceration sexual predators wants to at least be able to "do the deed" before being caught.

If one is to be believe the principle advanced by the gun rights advocates -- the principle that says laws don't stop or deter committed people from performing their unlawful act(s) -- bathroom law or no bathroom law, sexual predators will nonetheless attempt to prey on their desired victims. All the law does is force them to improve the authenticity of their charade, even if only enough to convincingly look like a homely and not terribly stylish female.

So applying the "ineffective deterrent" principle, it becomes irrational to advocate for bathroom laws that keep trans people from using the facilities of their choice. Quite simply, there's nothing to be gained by passing laws that one's principles say don't achieve their intended outcome, that is unless one's purpose for passing them has an unacknowledged aim or is merely to placate the "peanut gallery."

Therein, then, is seen multiple (yet not all) failings of the "trans people are extreme crossdressers" basis of support for enacting bathroom laws that make it illegal for trans people to use the bathroom that fits their apparent sex.

Supplemental imagery to highlight some of the concepts stated above.

One of these individuals is a woman. The other is not.

afb553eb409873201aa5c605a5659188.jpg

And this too is a man dressed as a woman.

7313dbd0f75c43a071eef1ce1a7a9f4a.jpg

This person truly is a woman, but with a shave and very little makeup, many men could look at least as much like a woman as she.

curly-hair-arranged.jpg

Now these guys are merely wearing women's clothing. They aren't fooling anyone, but I don't think they are trying to fool anyone either.

SE67w.jpg
dc52934d3d6b1d993ca2715011b764b7.jpg

5393168_orig.jpg

4090480-4x3-940x705.jpg

stuffyoushouldknow-podcasts-wp-content-uploads-sites-16-2013-06-drag-queens-600x350.jpg

This last guy is an Eastern European math wiz who obtained some degree of fame (infamy?) because he refused to wear pants. He's not trans or a cross dresser other than that he just prefers skirts.

Skirt.jpg
skirt%25282%2529.jpg

You are the crazy f*ck. I have posted the real science on things and you tard farts keep posting nothing.
So take all your fake shit and keep reading it .

Man! You are very stupid.

Progressives continue to deny science, biology, reality, etc.

"The assault on science, reason, masculinity, and femininity continues to gain steam."

Matt Walsh: Dads, we can’t expect our sons to become real men if we don’t teach them how
Wow...what an intelligent comment. Way to provide supporting evidence for your accusation.

Here's the thing snowflake - it's you and your fellow progressives denying science, biology, and reality. You people are ignorant and bat-shit crazy (anyone who denies reality is bat-shit crazy). For instance - Donald Trump is your president. But you deny reality.

So someone born a male thinking he's a female isn't the one having the feelings? It's a choice. Saying it's not is an excuse.

Choosing to go into the wrong restroom where my family happens to be is a bad choice.

Agreed. Every version of the DSM manual in psychology says that the definition of insanity is the stark refusal to deal with reality on its terms. When a man looks between his legs and sees a penis & testicles and declares to the world "I'm actually a woman!", he is, by definition, insane.

Those people are not legally capable of signing the medical consent form for hormone or surgical "therapy" that says "you know this won't actually change your gender". So, the doctors are at fault. They should be legally pinned to the wall.

The progressive feminist narrative completely and totally obliterated...

I have long said that feminism and “transgenderism” are on a crash course. They cannot really coexist under the umbrella of the same ideology. Liberalism cannot put forward the notion that a woman’s reproductive organs afford her certain entitlements and special rights while at the same time putting forward the notion that a woman’s reproductive organs are not essential aspects of her womanhood. Liberalism especially cannot claim that men have no business formulating opinions about women’s issues due to our lack of a vagina while at the same time claiming that men can actually be women despite our lack of a vagina.

Either a woman’s anatomy means something or it doesn’t. Either men can intrude into spaces that are uniquely feminine or they cannot. Either our bodies are inherent to our identity or they are not. It’s impossible to answer “both” to any of these questions. It’s even more impossible to answer “both” to all three of them.

Matt Walsh: Hey feminists and ‘transgenders’, you need to get your stories straight

Boom! The ultimate knock out blow to the idiotic progressive narratives which deny biology, science, etc.

"If men can be women and women can be men and our bodies are incidental shells arbitrary containing our true identity, an identity that is fluid and changeable from moment to moment, then it makes no sense to be an activist for women’s issues. There can be no women’s issues because, in effect, there are no women. There are just people who happen to have a certain shell, but the shell doesn’t matter."

Matt Walsh: Hey feminists and ‘transgenders’, you need to get your stories straight

The progressive feminist narrative completely and totally obliterated...

I have long said that feminism and “transgenderism” are on a crash course. They cannot really coexist under the umbrella of the same ideology. Liberalism cannot put forward the notion that a woman’s reproductive organs afford her certain entitlements and special rights while at the same time putting forward the notion that a woman’s reproductive organs are not essential aspects of her womanhood. Liberalism especially cannot claim that men have no business formulating opinions about women’s issues due to our lack of a vagina while at the same time claiming that men can actually be women despite our lack of a vagina.

Either a woman’s anatomy means something or it doesn’t. Either men can intrude into spaces that are uniquely feminine or they cannot. Either our bodies are inherent to our identity or they are not. It’s impossible to answer “both” to any of these questions. It’s even more impossible to answer “both” to all three of them.

Never underestimate the power of doublethink, as practiced by modern liberals.

“To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself – that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink.

The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.”

The logical outcome is to allow women to use the men's room. That includes trannys. That way women, especially young women have some security and some privacy.

Forum List

Back