Men in women's bathrooms

Leave it to a RWNJ to try to associate an entire political philosophy with the act of a sexual predator. Your reach should exceed your grasp, but in your case it exceeds common sense or reason.

Quite the opposite. Check the date.

Sorry. Perhaps I misunderstood your point.

I was probably too cryptic. My point was that sexual abuse has existed and will continue to exist regardless of whether someone with a ding-a-ling sits down to pee.

The logical outcome is to allow women to use the men's room. That includes trannys. That way women, especially young women have some security and some privacy.

Why is the logical conclusion not to respect the right of women to expect privacy and safety while using the bathroom?

Leave it to a RWNJ to try to associate an entire political philosophy with the act of a sexual predator. Your reach should exceed your grasp, but in your case it exceeds common sense or reason.

I was probably too cryptic. My point was that sexual abuse has existed and will continue to exist regardless of whether someone with a ding-a-ling sits down to pee.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist argument of "Bad things happen, so we have no responsibility to try to stop it".

I'm glad I don't have to live inside your head, and I will not stop fighting to prevent the world around me from being turned into your sick mind.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist argument of "Bad things happen, so we have no responsibility to try to stop it".

I'm glad I don't have to live inside your head, and I will not stop fighting to prevent the world around me from being turned into your sick mind.

Ah, yes. Let's pass discriminatory laws and pretend they reduce crime.

I'm glad I don't live inside your head where you want to check everyone's 'package' at the door before they take a piss.

Just wait until the pedos can marry little kids, because pedophilia is a sexual orientation and we're all bigots.

Oh wait, that's Islam.

Just wait until the pedos can marry little kids, because pedophilia is a sexual orientation and we're all bigots.

Oh wait, that's Islam.

You should talk to someone who has experience in the matter. Ted Nugent?

I'm glad I don't live inside your head where you want to check everyone's 'package' at the door before they take a piss.

Discriminatory laws?

Why the fuck then we have men and women's bathrooms in the first place?

Discriminatory laws?

Because morals demands it.

Discriminatory laws?

You ever see that box in the stalls of womens' restrooms?

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

Discriminatory laws?

Should women's restrooms be required by law to have urinals for the tweeners?

Discriminatory laws?

No, not really. Do you know what a tween is?

Discriminatory laws?

Again why the fuck do we have women and men's bathrooms ?

Discriminatory laws?

No, not really. Do you know what a tween is?
I didn't know there was a real tween. I thought I made it up. A person who has a dick but also tits and wears gigantic heels. Like not a man but not woman either. Kinda between the two.

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

Yes we know how morally degenerate the left is.

We know you say the right has a war on women but it really is the left.

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

Yes we know how morally degenerate the left is.

We know you say the right has a war on women but it really is the left.

You know letting men dominate women's sports isn't a war on women right? And making them wear burkas is feminism. Just ask the left.

Forum List

Back