Men in women's bathrooms

If you are a woman, just carry mace & stun guns. The first man you see walk in to the bathroom with you, mace him.

No one would dare prosecute you.

If all women did this, these sexual predators would quit pushing to have access to women's bathrooms, and locker rooms.

Leave it to a RWNJ to try to associate an entire political philosophy with the act of a sexual predator. Your reach should exceed your grasp, but in your case it exceeds common sense or reason.
Isn't your entire political philosophy anyone can be any sex they want at any time?
No.
When did this happen? You've spent all this time telling us how men can be women if they choose, some can even become nothing. Non-sexual I think they call it. I don't know there's like 48 different choices according to you people but hey, you aren't pushing the limits of fucking stupid if you say so.
I have no doubt that is what you have been hearing for a long time, unfortunately, the voices you were listening to were either Fox, RWNJ radio, or the voices in your head.
Nope, pretty sure it was the left wing SJW nut bags.
You have a pretty good list of things you claim I told you. I never said those things.

It is pretty sick the extent these fucking perverts will go to get into the restroom of the opposite sex… LOL

Isn't your entire political philosophy anyone can be any sex they want at any time?
No.
When did this happen? You've spent all this time telling us how men can be women if they choose, some can even become nothing. Non-sexual I think they call it. I don't know there's like 48 different choices according to you people but hey, you aren't pushing the limits of fucking stupid if you say so.
I have no doubt that is what you have been hearing for a long time, unfortunately, the voices you were listening to were either Fox, RWNJ radio, or the voices in your head.
Nope, pretty sure it was the left wing SJW nut bags.
You have a pretty good list of things you claim I told you. I never said those things.
How many genders are there?

The logical outcome is to allow women to use the men's room. That includes trannys. That way women, especially young women have some security and some privacy.

Why is the logical conclusion not to respect the right of women to expect privacy and safety while using the bathroom?

Your privacy and security aren't in jeopardy by allowing trans women to pee in women's restrooms. Hers would be if she was forced to use the men's restroom.

Your privacy and security aren't in jeopardy by allowing trans women to pee in women's restrooms. Hers would be if she was forced to use the men's restroom.
Bullshit! Every woman I know is completely mortified over the thought of a mentally disturbed, sexually deviant male invading their facilities.

There is no fuck'n reason on earth those sick bastards can't dress and act normal in public. They can engage in their sexual activities in privacy like the rest of society.

I'm sick of the LGBT community insisting that 99.9% of society needs to bend and yield to the demands of the 0.01% of society.

Bullshit! Every woman I know is completely mortified over the thought of a mentally disturbed, sexually deviant male invading their facilities.

There is no fuck'n reason on earth those sick bastards can't dress and act normal in public. They can engage in their sexual activities in privacy like the rest of society.

I'm sick of the LGBT community insisting that 99.9% of society needs to bend and yield to the demands of the 0.01% of society.

You, obviously, don't know many women. Of course, they are hard to meet from your basement.

Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transgender rights: poll

Women overwhelmingly support trans women in their facilities.

FT_16.09.29_transgender_1.png

You, obviously, don't know many women.
I know thousands of them, sweetie. I attended the largest high school in my state, the third largest university in my state, and I worked for the the sixth largest employer in my state.

Oops....keep digging sweetie. :dig:

Ahahaha! Seawytch caught lying as usual! She says "most women" but then posts a chart from a survey on young adults. That is not "most women", Joseph Goebbels.

55% of women versus 40%, Poodle old pie.
Not women...females who fall under the "young adults" sub-category. You got caught lying - again.

You, obviously, don't know many women. Of course, they are hard to meet from your basement.

Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transgender rights: poll

The logical outcome is to allow women to use the men's room. That includes trannys. That way women, especially young women have some security and some privacy.

Why is the logical conclusion not to respect the right of women to expect privacy and safety while using the bathroom?

He is not a she. Does the left know anything about science?

Ahahaha! Seawytch caught lying as usual! She says "most women" but then posts a chart from a survey on young adults. That is not "most women", Joseph Goebbels.

55% of women versus 40%, Poodle old pie.
Not women...females who fall under the "young adults" sub-category. You got caught lying - again.

You're correct, that one is young adults...this one isn't and it's 52-40% for women approving of people using the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity not their gender at birth.

Americans Split Over New LGBT Protections, Restroom Policies

Oops, poor poodle pup.

Okay Dr Imbecile, what does science recommend when dealing with trans people?

I doubt "science" has an answer for that question. But "science" certainly can tell the difference between a him and a her. It is actually really easy.

I doubt "science" has an answer for that question. But "science" certainly can tell the difference between a him and a her. It is actually really easy.

Doctors who gave studied it do. What do they recommend, Einstein?

Forum List

Back