Men in women's bathrooms

I was probably too cryptic. My point was that sexual abuse has existed and will continue to exist regardless of whether someone with a ding-a-ling sits down to pee.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist argument of "Bad things happen, so we have no responsibility to try to stop it".

I'm glad I don't have to live inside your head, and I will not stop fighting to prevent the world around me from being turned into your sick mind.

Ah, yes. Let's pass discriminatory laws and pretend they reduce crime.

I'm glad I don't live inside your head where you want to check everyone's 'package' at the door before they take a piss.

Discriminatory laws?

Why the fuck then we have men and women's bathrooms in the first place?

Because morals demands it.

Proof?

Gawd you're stupid. No parent wants some fruitloop dressed in women's clothing going to the restroom their daughters are in.

Make that no decent parent wants that

I was probably too cryptic. My point was that sexual abuse has existed and will continue to exist regardless of whether someone with a ding-a-ling sits down to pee.

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist argument of "Bad things happen, so we have no responsibility to try to stop it".

I'm glad I don't have to live inside your head, and I will not stop fighting to prevent the world around me from being turned into your sick mind.

I'm glad I don't live inside your head where you want to check everyone's 'package' at the door before they take a piss.

Discriminatory laws?

You ever see that box in the stalls of womens' restrooms?

Again why the fuck do we have women and men's bathrooms ?

I don't know, you could have looked it up.

Why Do We Have Men's and Women's Bathrooms Anyway?

Discriminatory laws?

Should women's restrooms be required by law to have urinals for the tweeners?

No, not really. Do you know what a tween is?
I didn't know there was a real tween. I thought I made it up. A person who has a dick but also tits and wears gigantic heels. Like not a man but not woman either. Kinda between the two.

Hmm, yeah, you shouldn't use the term tween in that circumstance, it's not going to make you look...normal.

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

Yes we know how morally degenerate the left is.

We know you say the right has a war on women but it really is the left.

What is immoral about a transgendered person using the bathroom?

Discriminatory laws?

I didn't know there was a real tween. I thought I made it up. A person who has a dick but also tits and wears gigantic heels. Like not a man but not woman either. Kinda between the two.

Hmm, yeah, you shouldn't use the term tween in that circumstance, it's not going to make you look...normal.
Maybe you should expand on that.

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

Gawd you're stupid. No parent wants some fruitloop dressed in women's clothing going to the restroom their daughters are in.

And where does Ms. Limited Government want someone in a dress to go to the bathroom?

Nope, it's a single word and you have the entire internet to figure it out.

Nope, it's a single word and you have the entire internet to figure it out.
No, I really want you to expand on it. Don't run away.

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

And where does Ms. Limited Government want someone in a dress to go to the bathroom?

According to their biological gender. The DNA never lies. Some moron puts a dress on and waltzes into a restroon my daughters are in he'll rue the day he does...law or no law

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

According to their biological gender. The DNA never lies. Some moron puts a dress on and waltzes into a restroon my daughters are in he'll rue the day he does...law or no law

More likely the person will just use the bathroom and everything will be just fine, princess.

Proof?

More likely the person will just use the bathroom and everything will be just fine, princess.

You underestimate me...hag

There is a saying, the most dangerous place in the world is between a mother and her children. It's true

Actually I would classify that as over estimating you. Anyway, be the nut in the bathroom who rants about some non existent crime taking place, it'll look good on you.

Actually I would classify that as over estimating you. Anyway, be the nut in the bathroom who rants about some non existent crime taking place, it'll look good on you.

If you didnt come across as batshit crazy in nearly every comment people may take your bs serious. But you do

You really are loons ya know

Last edited:

If yiu didnt come across as batshit crazy in nearly every comment people may take your bs serious. But you do

I'm a loon because you're going to go bonkers if someone takes a piss in a restroom?

Leave it to a RWNJ to try to associate an entire political philosophy with the act of a sexual predator. Your reach should exceed your grasp, but in your case it exceeds common sense or reason.
Isn't your entire political philosophy anyone can be any sex they want at any time?
No.
When did this happen? You've spent all this time telling us how men can be women if they choose, some can even become nothing. Non-sexual I think they call it. I don't know there's like 48 different choices according to you people but hey, you aren't pushing the limits of fucking stupid if you say so.

If yiu didnt come across as batshit crazy in nearly every comment people may take your bs serious. But you do

I'm a loon because you're going to go bonkers if someone takes a piss in a restroom?

Stop resorting to generics to suit your weak agenda.

Leave it to a RWNJ to try to associate an entire political philosophy with the act of a sexual predator. Your reach should exceed your grasp, but in your case it exceeds common sense or reason.
Isn't your entire political philosophy anyone can be any sex they want at any time?
No.
When did this happen? You've spent all this time telling us how men can be women if they choose, some can even become nothing. Non-sexual I think they call it. I don't know there's like 48 different choices according to you people but hey, you aren't pushing the limits of fucking stupid if you say so.
I have no doubt that is what you have been hearing for a long time, unfortunately, the voices you were listening to were either Fox, RWNJ radio, or the voices in your head.

The logical outcome is to allow women to use the men's room. That includes trannys. That way women, especially young women have some security and some privacy.

Why is the logical conclusion not to respect the right of women to expect privacy and safety while using the bathroom?
I think that is what I said.

Since we live in this messed up world of PC you and I both know that the PC crowd is winning. I know one thing I do not want some slob man taking a dump along side one of my daughters. My solution should make everyone happy. I say SHOULD but it won't. Because the PC crowd won't be happy until they have shoved their world view down on the rest of us. And the rest of us are stupid or too timid and we let it happen.

No.
I have no doubt that is what you have been hearing for a long time, unfortunately, the voices you were listening to were either Fox, RWNJ radio, or the voices in your head.
Nope, pretty sure it was the left wing SJW nut bags.

Forum List

Back