Men in women's bathrooms

Why is the logical conclusion not to respect the right of women to expect privacy and safety while using the bathroom?

Your privacy and security aren't in jeopardy by allowing trans women to pee in women's restrooms. Hers would be if she was forced to use the men's restroom.
He is not a she. Does the left know anything about science?

Okay Dr Imbecile, what does science recommend when dealing with trans people?
I doubt "science" has an answer for that question. But "science" certainly can tell the difference between a him and a her. It is actually really easy.

Doctors who gave studied it do. What do they recommend, Einstein?

Dr. Hossfly recommends mental health counselling.

We've been over this many times, Seawytch. A person who believes they are Jesus Christ is mentally ill. Anyone who believes they are something they are not is mentally ill.

The difference is that the left embraces anyone who believes they are Jesus Christ being institutionalized while they Gaystapo will ruin the career of any doctor who does the same thing with a transvestite. Thus, left-wing doctors lie for the cause and some right-wing doctors lie for the cause out of fear for their reputation and careers.

No. I'm not ok with that. I'll never be ok with that. No decent, rational person would ever be ok with that. This mentally disturbed individual tries to walk in the restroom while my daughter's are in there and I break his jaw. If he attempts to get up, I beat him into a coma. Period.

We've been over this many times, Seawytch. A person who believes they are Jesus Christ is mentally ill. Anyone who believes they are something they are not is mentally ill.

The difference is that the left embraces anyone who believes they are Jesus Christ being institutionalized while they Gaystapo will ruin the career of any doctor who does the same thing with a transvestite. Thus, left-wing doctors lie for the cause and some right-wing doctors lie for the cause out of fear for their reputation and careers.

Yes, we have been over it and we're always left in the same place...transgendered people are living their lives as recommended by doctors.

Yes, we have been over it and we're always left in the same place...transgendered people are living their lives as recommended by doctors.
Not they are not. They are living their lives in accordance with the left-wing propaganda and the Gaystapo. They are being exploited and it is sad. They need help - not parades.

Seems this "Men in women's bathrooms" thing happens a lot in Conservatopia.

What's up with that?

Seems this "Men in women's bathrooms" thing happens a lot in Conservatopia. What's up with that?
Seems like that is the dumbest, most nonsensical, desperate, "hey I have nothing to say but I just want to join the conversation to get some attention from everyone" post of the month here on USMB.

No, wait. Scratch that. It doesn't seem like it. That's exactly what it actually was.

Not they are not. They are living their lives in accordance with the left-wing propaganda and the Gaystapo. They are being exploited and it is sad. They need help - not parades.

Uh huh...you'd send them to a psychiatrist, right? What do psychiatrists recommend, puppy? It's not the answer you so desperately want it to be.

Uh huh...you'd send them to a psychiatrist, right? What do psychiatrists recommend, puppy?
The standard treatment for schizophrenia...

Except you KNOW that's not true. That's what you might want it to be, but it's not...as this conservative Christian mother found.

Christian, Conservative And Parenting A Transgender Child In Texas | HuffPost
Actually...that is 100% true. It is a mental illness. You can't call a man who believes he's Jesus Christ "mentally ill" but a man who believes he's a woman "a pioneer". Sorry my dear. I know the sexual deviance of it all turns you on, but it is still a mental illness.

Seems this "Men in women's bathrooms" thing happens a lot in Conservatopia. What's up with that?
Seems like that is the dumbest, most nonsensical, desperate, "hey I have nothing to say but I just want to join the conversation to get some attention from everyone" post of the month here on USMB.

No, wait. Scratch that. It doesn't seem like it. That's exactly what it actually was.

Shouldn't you be out cruising public restrooms looking for deviants?

What I like about this board is that the nut jobs are so diverse, and neatly organized. When I get tired of laughing at the religious fanatics in the thread describing the horrors of hell, I can come over here for the nut jobs who are obsessed about what goes on in women's rest rooms!

And I really don't get why everyone is sexualizing woman's bathrooms. Are there secret orgies going on in there or something? Because men's bathrooms are the least sexy places on the planet.

It's not just about restrooms. It's also about dressing rooms, locker rooms, communal bathing facilities, etc. It's about recognizing the “right” of a perverted high school boy to go into the girls' locker room while actual girls are in there fully exposed while undressing and showering.

Forum List

Back