Men in women's bathrooms

This is what happens when you allow LIbErals to be in charge.

At this Del Taco where my wife and I dined a few hours ago, there is no men's restroom. There's a women's restroom, and there's a “gender neutral” restroom. So, as a man, which restroom am I supposed to use? I guess I can claim that I “identify as a woman”, and on that basis, use the women's restroom. Or worse, I can claim that I “identify” as some sort of perverted “gender-neutral” freak so that I can use that restroom.

The sign on the door cites “a recent change in California State Law”.

LIbEralism truly has degenerated into what can only honestly be called a mental and moral disease.

2017-06-22_15.04.10_stitchZ1920x800.jpg

It's not the same thing, silly, because that's not a recognized psychiatric condition whose treatment is transitioning.

Gender dysphoria is a medical condition according the the APA. You can't get around that by drawing false equivalencies to the odd hypothetical. If people do a bunch of research into Jesusphoria and find out that it isn't just DID but a distinct medical condition relieved only by transitioning into Jesus Christ- then we can talk about ethics.

What other psychiatric condition is there for which it is deemed a valid treatment to force sane people to sacrifice their own comfort, safely, privacy,and dignity in order to cater to the delusions of the one who is insane?
No one is trying to make you comprmoise on any of those things. In fact, forcing trans men into cis women's bathrooms creates the same problem that you guys claim is happening.

This is what happens when you allow LIbErals to be in charge.

At this Del Taco where my wife and I dined a few hours ago, there is no men's restroom. There's a women's restroom, and there's a “gender neutral” restroom. So, as a man, which restroom am I supposed to use? I guess I can claim that I “identify as a woman”, and on that basis, use the women's restroom. Or worse, I can claim that I “identify” as some sort of perverted “gender-neutral” freak so that I can use that restroom.

The sign on the door cites “a recent change in California State Law”.

LIbEralism truly has degenerated into what can only honestly be called a mental and moral disease.

View attachment 134918

Wait that's what's got you worked up? A gender neutral bathroom at a fast food joint? And if I'm reading this correctly- the bathroom locks. So it looks like a single-person bathroom. Like your own private bathroom while your using it? How is this a problem? Just lock the door and you have complete privacy. Do you need a sign on the door affirming the user's masculinity before you will use it?

I'm sure they will put up a male bathroom eventually- and if they don't it's not the State of California's fault. Is the fault of Del Taco for being so cheap that they can't afford a men's restroom.

What other psychiatric condition is there for which it is deemed a valid treatment to force sane people to sacrifice their own comfort, safely, privacy,and dignity in order to cater to the delusions of the one who is insane?
No one is trying to make you comprmoise on any of those things.
What are you talking about?!? That's exactly what you people are doing. My wife, my daughters, my mother, my sister-in-law, and my female friends do not want men in their restrooms or locker rooms.

It's not the same thing, silly, because that's not a recognized psychiatric condition whose treatment is transitioning.
Well isn't that "convenient"? There are a few problems with that though. For starters, physicians once insisted that giving athletes water was the worst thing you could do (because of "cramping" - look it up). Until athletes started dying and then those dimwits realized they lack of water was causing cramping. The problem with the medical field is that it is extremely complex but the ego of physicians doesn't permit them to accept that they don't even know what they don't know.

Another problem is that sound medical research is not driving this nonsense. The Gaystapo is. The left-wing gay lynch mob has physicians scared of being called "homophobic" and having their careers destroyed. So they are simply allowing the left to dictate treatment.

If someone has a male personality, male hormones, and a male body, but gets shuffled into a woman's bathroom thanks to the Bathroom Police- hows that any better then the nightmare scenario you keep describing?
If someone has an X and a Y chromosome they won't get "shuffled" into the women's restroom. They will be properly "shuffled" into the men's room where they belong.

No one is trying to make you comprmoise on any of those things.
What are you talking about?!? That's exactly what you people are doing. My wife, my daughters, my mother, my sister-in-law, and my female friends do not want men in their restrooms or locker rooms.

Men aren't...trans women might be.

And a majority of Americans don't want your silly pecked checker laws.

Any other lies you would like to attempt?
Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool. The women inside the locker room at the time attempted to kick him out, but the guy refused and said “the law has changed and I have the right to be here.”

He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

Wash. man uses women's bathroom to test transgender ruling

The majority of Americans don't want men in the women's restroom. You can share you pitiful little left-wing polls all you want but there is a reason that Republicans control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of 50 states. It's the bathroom laws you bat-shit crazy lefties mistakenly believed that decent, rational people would accept.

We thank you.

As a matter of undeniable, immutable, scientific fact, “trans women” are not women at all, but men.

As a matter of undeniable, immutable, scientific fact, “trans women” are not women at all, but men.

No, they are transgendered. That's a scientific definition.

The majority of Americans don't want men in the women's restroom. You can share you pitiful little left-wing polls all you want but there is a reason that Republicans control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of 50 states. It's the bathroom laws you bat-shit crazy lefties mistakenly believed that decent, rational people would accept.

We thank you.

Men aren't using women's restrooms. Trans women are. Trans men use men's bathrooms. It's a fact of life you can't wish or legislate away..

The reason for Republican"control" is called voter suppression and gerrymandering. And any "control" will be short lived if Republicans keep trying to pass laws opposed by a majority of Americans. (And pretty much everything Republicans want is opposed by a majority of Americans.)

What about a butch lesbian who is confused for a trans person and shouted out of a restroom?
First of all, in the history of restrooms, that has never happened. Second, if it were to happen, that's her fault for being so "butch". She deserves to get shouted out if she so drastically rejects her own DNA.

Never happened, huh?

Wow, you're quite the authoritarian aren't you? Gonna try to legislate woman's hair length, fascist?

Transgendered is a scientific term…

Thank you for proving, once again, the point that when a LIbEral speaks of “science”, that the word is rarely used to mean what sane people understand it to mean.

Sane people know you can't wish transgendered people into the cornfields.

This Christian conservative woman once thought she was "sane" like you...

I Let My Daughter Transition at 4 Years Old — And Have Zero Regrets Today

Men aren't using women's restrooms. Trans women are. Trans men use men's bathrooms. It's a fact of life you can't wish or legislate away..
Sweetie...no matter how many times you deny science and call a man a "trans woman", it is still a man. Chromosomes don't lie - progressives do.

Forum List

Back