Men in women's bathrooms

It's simple:

If you have a penis you should use the men's room.

If you have a vagina you should use the ladies room.

If you have both or neither you should use the rest room of the genre you identify with.

Transgendered is a scientific term.
Bwhahahaha! It's a progressive term. A term is something created by man. There is nothing "scientific" about any word, sweetie.

Science doesn't lie...progressives do. A man is still a man even if progressives call them a "transgendered woman". Basically, you're like school children declaring it "opposite day".

Men aren't using women's restrooms. Trans women are. Trans men use men's bathrooms. It's a fact of life you can't wish or legislate away..
Sweetie...no matter how many times you deny science and call a man a "trans woman", it is still a man. Chromosomes don't lie - progressives do.

So? Obviously chromosomes don't tell the whole story...

As this Christian Conservative woman found.

'She Was Asking the Lord to Let Her Die': Raising a Trans Child in Texas

Ah, yes. The ever-popular leftist argument of "Bad things happen, so we have no responsibility to try to stop it".

I'm glad I don't have to live inside your head, and I will not stop fighting to prevent the world around me from being turned into your sick mind.

Ah, yes. Let's pass discriminatory laws and pretend they reduce crime.

I'm glad I don't live inside your head where you want to check everyone's 'package' at the door before they take a piss.

Discriminatory laws?

Why the fuck then we have men and women's bathrooms in the first place?

You ever see that box in the stalls of womens' restrooms?

Again why the fuck do we have women and men's bathrooms ?

I don't know, you could have looked it up.

Why Do We Have Men's and Women's Bathrooms Anyway?

You don't know?! Seriously?! You had to actually look up an answer to that?!

Holy crap!

I'm glad I don't live inside your head where you want to check everyone's 'package' at the door before they take a piss.

Discriminatory laws?

You ever see that box in the stalls of womens' restrooms?

Again why the fuck do we have women and men's bathrooms ?

I don't know, you could have looked it up.

Why Do We Have Men's and Women's Bathrooms Anyway?

You don't know?! Seriously?! You had to actually look up an answer to that?!

Holy crap!

I missed that post, that dumb fuck asked me to look it up?

Discriminatory laws?

Because morals demands it.

Proof?

Yes we know how morally degenerate the left is.

We know you say the right has a war on women but it really is the left.

What is immoral about a transgendered person using the bathroom?

When it makes other people uncomfortable and less safe? It's called "extreme selfishness", and most people who have morals consider it immoral.

But I get that morals aren't a topic you know anything about. Like a fish lecturing on cross-country running.

Discriminatory laws?

Proof?

Gawd you're stupid. No parent wants some fruitloop dressed in women's clothing going to the restroom their daughters are in.

Make that no decent parent wants that

And where does Ms. Limited Government want someone in a dress to go to the bathroom?

Depends on whether that someone has a penis or a vagina.

What makes you think wearing a dress has anything to do with it, genius? Most women today rarely or never wear dresses. (That would be the REAL women, not the delusional pretenders.)

Proof?

Gawd you're stupid. No parent wants some fruitloop dressed in women's clothing going to the restroom their daughters are in.

And where does Ms. Limited Government want someone in a dress to go to the bathroom?

According to their biological gender. The DNA never lies. Some moron puts a dress on and waltzes into a restroon my daughters are in he'll rue the day he does...law or no law

More likely the person will just use the bathroom and everything will be just fine, princess.

Only if you're insane and leftist enough to think sexual predators latching on to your PC rewriting of human society to get closer to their prey is "just fine".

But what do you care? I'm guessing YOU aren't female, real or pretend.

According to their biological gender. The DNA never lies. Some moron puts a dress on and waltzes into a restroon my daughters are in he'll rue the day he does...law or no law

More likely the person will just use the bathroom and everything will be just fine, princess.

Only if you're insane and leftist enough to think sexual predators latching on to your PC rewriting of human society to get closer to their prey is "just fine".

Sexual predators aren't going to care or be deterred by stupid pecker checker laws. All you're doing is making life less safe for gender non conforming people...that just want to pee.

Sexual predators aren't going to care or be deterred by stupid pecker checker laws. All you're doing is making life less safe for gender non conforming people...that just want to pee.

So you are saying women " don't have a choice " in this matter?

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Nice foul mouth my white high school maybe boy. Last time I looked you have to go in a stall in a woman's bathroom.
So unless you have a 10' penis ,maybe like you, which you can throw over the top...
Boy the ignorance is astounding and amusing
And where is Bruce and where are you sir? Just asking

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Nice foul mouth my white high school maybe boy. Last time I looked you have to go in a stall in a woman's bathroom.
So unless you have a 10' penis ,maybe like you, which you can throw over the top...

Or they could climb over the stall...or under it.

Your ignorance....

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Libtardism is a sickness. It will be fatal at some time.

View attachment 71693
Libtardism? More 2nd grade humor. Go down well at your KKK meetings?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

Or they could climb over the stall...or under it.

Your ignorance....
The guy or the girl?
Anyone been to a baseball game lately? Ladies all over guys bathrooms. Boy the paranoia is pathetic

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

View attachment 71693
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Nice cut and paste, quit reading after line 1

OK with you?
This country is fucked.

i-dont-understand.jpg

View attachment 71693
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Nice cut and paste, quit reading after line 1
I wrote it all myself liar.

Forum List

Back